Wrestling Forum banner

Worst marks in this forum?

1 - 20 of 210 Posts

·
The Sundance Kid
18,630 Posts
I don't really care for any of the marks who are pushing their odd agenda every post and looks at everything through an ultra biased lens, they're all contributing nothing and just causing threads to turn into idiotic debates where nobody is being slightly objective.

That said Rock marks bother me slightly more BECAUSE DWAYNE IS A WANNABE MOVIE STAR THINK HE TOO BIG FOR WWE N PUNK IS DA BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

·
Premium Member
17,416 Posts
Bully Ray marks drive me insane. They don't know who he is! lol.

What's worse is when people assume you're a blind mark because you make a good comment about some wrestler.

I said I liked Punk's feud with Miz and Del rio; someone said "Typical Blind Punk Mark. It was a shit feud." What? How does that make someone a blind mark?

·
The Sundance Kid
18,630 Posts
Bully Ray marks drive me insane. They don't know who he is! lol.

What's worse is when people assume you're a blind mark because you make a good comment about some wrestler.

I said I liked Punk's feud with Miz and Del rio; someone said "Typical Blind Punk Mark. It was a shit feud." What? How does that make someone a blind mark?
I don't see what there was to like about the feud itself, but the match was pretty good IMO. (Y)

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Rock marks. They always seem to take everything to serious and then they think its there "Job" to derep Cena likers. :p

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Not going ot vote, b/c anyone who is a to much a SUPERMARK for anyone can be overbearing and take things to far So the correct answer could be all of the above.

But really alot of people are just going to vote for the marks of a guy they are not a fan of personally and nothing will be solved here.

But we all know Lord Tensai and Mysterio marks are the worst :punk

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
Bryan marks easily. It used to be Rock marks but they've become less annoying since WrestleMania, when the Bryan marks took over because they were all butthurt about the treatment of their hero at WrestleMania. The majority of them are just bandwagon fans who only like Bryan because he's relevant now, and we will see how many of them will still be fans of his in 6 months time. At least Rock marks always remain loyal. This Bryan fad has caused this forum to be littered with retards who say nothing but ''YES, YES, YES'' and make ridiculous comparisons such as Bryan is the modern day Stone Cold Steve Austin - which I've heard from more than one person. Joking or not, it's just stupid.

1 - 20 of 210 Posts