Wrestling Forum banner

Worst gimmick match in WWE?

5990 55
Over the years we must of had hundreds of gimmick matches some great ones and some truely iconic ones. HITC, TLC, Ladder, Cage etc....

But for you which was the worst gimmick match for WWE?

Off the top of my head it's probably - Al Snow vs big Boss Man - Kennel From Hell!!!
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Banned
3,179 Posts
The giant clusterfuck that was the Punjabi Prison match.

Mainly due to the fact that the wrestler it was fashioned after (Khali) wasn't even in the match, and the terrible finish it had.

· Celestial Messiah
39,109 Posts
There was a blindfold match at Wrestlemania 7 - I think it was Jake Roberts v Rick Martel. That was utter shite.
That was actually fairly good. Brilliant use of crowd reaction, played off the feud brilliantly, and the DDT in the end made it so worth it.

this shit with Ace Steel playin' Donald Trumper vs Rosie O'Donnell live on RAW....
That was so fucking terrible than fans were chanting "TNA "
You know something is wrong when the fans are chanting TNA.

So far I've yet to see one Casket Match I've enjoyed.
The Taker vs Shawn one was actually pretty enjoyable.

· BOOTS TO ASSES
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Also I hate "Hair vs Hair" matches when they don't actualy shave the head totaly bald. I recall Y2J and Nash having a match and Nash just had his long hair cut to a shorter hair cut. Hardly bald!!!

· Man Up!
128 Posts
Yes..def the Punjabi Prison

· Registered
2,515 Posts
Conceptually, it sounds great, but I dont like the Buried Alive matches because we all know that Undertaker is going to eb buried every time.

· Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,281 Posts
Jake Roberts vs Sting Night Of Champions Coal Miners Glove Match absaloute garbage

· BOOTS TO ASSES
2,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The Punjabi Prison always makes me laugh. Supposed to be Khali's matchadn yet they made him face Taker on Samckdown and replaced him with Big Show. That's how bad he is!!!

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.