Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
How have we gotten to 3 pages and not seen a mention of Big Bossman vs Big Show in 1999? Granted, looking back at it now its absolutely hilarious, but as a feud itself, it was pretty dreadful.

Recently...gotta throw in a vote for Cena/Kane, that feud was probably the worst I've ever seen. It wasn't even so bad it was funny, it was just painful in every way.

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
Mexican JBL/Sheamus was dreadful
Big Show/Cena in 2009
Miz/Cena
Vickie/Santino
Goldberg/Nash 2000 Goldberg turned heel and it was awful

That is all I came up with for now.

·
Banned
2,519 Posts
Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk 2012 was pure shit

- Everyone knew Bryan would never win the belt, so every match was essentially pointless
- They had zero storyline or feud until AJ came into the picture, at which point it just became total shit
- The fact Bryan and Punk were fighting for the biggest title in the company was a joke itself
- The matches were not as great as everyone made them out to be. Bryan had a much better match with Sheamus a couple of months before, even. But everyone was ready to award this 5 stars before the match had even taken place, such is the sheep-like nature of the IWC.

And in b4 butthurt Bryan/Punk hater.. I like both guys, but this feud was total shit. Just admit it..

Also, Legacy vs. Shane Mcmahon. They completely destroyed Orton's epic amount of heat with that.. that said, it did pick up when it became Triple H vs. Orton, which was a great feud

Or what about Bret Hart vs. The Patriot.. typical of the cartoonish shit WWE was doing before Russo had full control of the writing.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts

- Everyone knew Bryan would never win the belt, so every match was essentially pointless
- They had zero storyline or feud until AJ came into the picture, at which point it just became total shit
- The fact Bryan and Punk were fighting for the biggest title in the company was a joke itself
- The matches were not as great as everyone made them out to be. Bryan had a much better match with Sheamus a couple of months before, even. But everyone was ready to award this 5 stars before the match had even taken place, such is the sheep-like nature of the IWC.

And in b4 butthurt Bryan/Punk hater.. I like both guys, but this feud was total shit. Just admit it..

Also, Legacy vs. Shane Mcmahon. They completely destroyed Orton's epic amount of heat with that.. that said, it did pick up when it became Triple H vs. Orton, which was a great feud

Or what about Bret Hart vs. The Patriot.. typical of the cartoonish shit WWE was doing before Russo had full control of the writing.
Really. Out of all the garbage they had on TV on all these years, you choose DB vs Punk?

Really?

·
Registered
12,426 Posts

Ah yes, Shane and his fake punches. You'd think they'd at least show a guy how to do a proper worked punch. Anyone have that gif of Shane duking it out with Randy and clearly not hitting him?

Really. Out of all the garbage they had on TV on all these years, you choose DB vs Punk?

Really?
I can't disagree. Any feud that somehow translates into more AJ screen time is god damn horrendous.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts
Kai (cant spell it) vs Val. As a kid that scared the fuck out of me, the imagery of losing body parts gave me the shivers.
HHH vs Kane
Benoit vs Sullivan mainly cause of how it ended up that weekend
WCW vs WWF just so poorly booked
Piper vs Mr T i think it was I hate Mr T

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Also, Legacy vs. Shane Mcmahon. They completely destroyed Orton's epic amount of heat with that.. that said, it did pick up when it became Triple H vs. Orton, which was a great feud.
LOL I still remember Shane beating the hell out of Legacy and Orton. Yes, a middle age guy with little wrestling background single-handedly assaulted 2 midcarders and the company's top heel.

Now that someone has mentioned Punk/Bryan and Rock/Cena, I heard Edge/Jericho in 2010 was disappointing too. High expectations for these two but the feud for not very meaningful as it was only about Jericho fearing the Spear.

·
Registered
675 Posts
OP got a lot of them. Kane vs Impostor Kane and Big Daddy V were pretty bad. CM Punk vs the WWE world in the latter half of 2012 was awful.

Nothing beats the garbage that was DX vs Team McMahon 2006. Oh God...

As for Shane vs Legacy, Shane has believably beaten The Big Show, Kane and Vince McMahon himself before, all of whom are former WWE champions, so two rookies and their crack head mentor wouldn't really match up well. Orton should consider himself lucky he went over.

·
Banned
756 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Nothing beats the garbage that was DX vs Team McMahon 2006. Oh God...
I thought that feud with pretty damn entertaining, and the 2nd best in WWE in 2006. Their 2009-10 run though was just atrocious. They even got more childish and ridiculous when they bought Hornswoggle in and think they're still the best thing going. I'm glad Legacy kicked their gay asses! Not to mention, Triple H exploiting DX to make and remind women and children to cheer for him. When I watched Triple H getting more high-pitched cheers than Taker in WM27, I fainted.

·
Stay Fearless
7,380 Posts
Im going to do within the past year to show how bad todays storylines are

Del Rio vs Orton
Sheamus vs Big Show
Cena vs Big Show
CM Punk vs Jericho was bad with the whole alcohol thing. Thought it would have been a lot better
Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan
Del Rio vs Big Show

21 - 40 of 60 Posts