Wrestling Forum banner

Worst Crowd Ever

8653 Views 91 Replies 68 Participants Last post by  Do Your Fcking Job
never felt so underwhelmed in my life

Never ever go back to Buffalo, seriously
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

· Registered
198 Posts
To be quite honest, the crowd had nothing to be happy and hyped about with tonight's episode....
I actually feel a bit bad for anyone who had to sit through the show.

· Registered
2,381 Posts
The Rock didn't get that good of a reaction for several reasons:

1) He wasn't there live, meaning he thinks he's too important to fly to Buffalo, who in the crowd is happy to see & know that if you paid for a ticket to be there?

2) He's not a heel, yet he was saying bad things about the #1 babyface in the company so the marks in the crowd aren't sure how to react to that.

3) His promo tonight just wasn't nearly as good as his first one, not just because of him not being there, but he just went on and on and sounded like a televangelist.

I wouldn't be cheering loudly either if a previous RAW got the rock live and I paid for a ticket and got to see him on a television screen the same way anyone watching at home did. Same with HBK, they teased HBK addressing HHH vs Taker tonight but it was just another pre-taped segment. Disappointing to see if you're there live.

· Registered
861 Posts
what a terrible crowd, should have gone a few more hours up to toronto

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,845 Posts
This is just like that thread that claimed Vince McMahon was upset at the reaction a mediocre PPV and RAW follow up got. If you want a reaction you've got to give people something to react to!

2 squash matches, a diva battle royal, 2 taped segments that went on too long and went nowhere with no payoff, and a man in his 30s in jean shorts telling toilet paper jokes.
Thats what you wanted people to be "hot" for?

What do you expect when you give people drek? That was the worst RAW in a year's time and people are bitching that the crowd wasn't hot. Get real! Blame WWE for this one. They've earned it.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.