Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
You've never truly felt despair until you've sat through Diesel vs Mabel from Summerslam 1995.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
The Miz vs John Cena, Over The Limit 2011. The most uninspired, intelligence-insulting shitfest I've ever seen that not only ruined the career of Miz but also went a long way to destroying Cena's popularity as a top face. IMO this is the worst wrestling match in history, period.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Don't know about the worst but Batista vs JBL from The Great American Bash 2005 never get its recognition for being as horrible as it is.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Na I think Mysterio vs booker the year after was a lot worse
Hell no, that match was actually rather decent. Batista/JBL was a snoozefest with a retarded finish. The most entertainment I've gotten out of it is the part of it that appeared on Botchamania with the referee crawling around trying to put the ear-piece in its place.

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
I haven't seen a lot of the matches listed but I can't imagine them being worse than HHH vs. Scott Steiner from the 2003 Rumble.

I remember an awful Taker vs. Kane match from some late 1998 PPV. It was resthold city and I think it was for the vacant WWF title.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Batista and Khali's punjabi prison match. Good lord it was the worst thing I had ever seen.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Aye,does'nt get much worse than Miz/Cena.And it was the main event of Wrestlemania for god sake.

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
Cena and Miz at WrestleMania sprung to mind. THAT was the MAIN EVENT fpalm

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
I haven't seen a lot of the matches listed but I can't imagine them being worse than HHH vs. Scott Steiner from the 2003 Rumble.

I remember an awful Taker vs. Kane match from some late 1998 PPV. It was resthold city and I think it was for the vacant WWF title.
Judgment Day 1998. Yeah, probably their worst match together.

The Steiner/Triple H series is definitely a good mention.

For those curious, I just rewatched Mabel vs Diesel. It was so boring that it defied logic, and the high spot of the match was Mabel sitting down straight on Nash's lower back and legitimately nearly crippling the guy. This stupid spot killed Mabel's push and nearly got him fired. Gotta admit that that looked incredibly painful. Whenever you've got a match where the guy you're relying on to take bumps is Kevin Nash...let me repeat that again, in a match where Kevin Nash is your more agile worker...you are destined for failure.

EDIT-the match also featured Luger running in to help Nash against Mabel and Oscar, and Nash attacked him. Nobody knew what was going on, and then after Nash clotheslines Luger over the top rope, Luger just turns babyface and attacks Oscar to the back. :lmao

·
Banned
605 Posts
Hardcore Holly vs. Brock Lesnar - Royal Rumble 2004.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts