Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One that comes to mind is John Morrison. 2011 was supposed to be his year, he almost won the big one, momentum was on his side until the Trish Stratus Wrestlemania incident and his neck injury. Now, he's jobbing to Mid carders.

What are some of the worst cases of burying you can recall?
It doesn't have to be recent, it can be from a long time ago if you want.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
The Miz was main event material until after wrestlemania now
he's teaming with R-Truth and fueding amongst the mid carders
I always said he was a solid mid-carder but the creation team
is proving that.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
MVP jobbing for months on end. I really want to know who the fuck did he piss off to get jobbed out like that?
Irony of that comment lol. In a way, he sorta did literally do that.

I don't know if it counts as burying or just WWE writers ruining things, but the end of Nexus in 2010.

·
Registered
56 Posts
sorry op i dont know if u mean lately or in history but man Booker T didnt have to go through what he did when he first arrived, that shit with HHH was so unneccessary and he shouldve had way, WAY more world Title runs he was perfect to be the Villian or a funny Awesome Good guy and he was severly mistreated and for years..he came into the wwe as the 5time 5time 5time u know the rest, yet now, years later, sitting in commentary hes a 6time 6time world champ when he should be yelling his repeated runs in double digits...

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Triple H vs Jeff Hardy (No Mercy, I think 2008).

Jeff Hardy hits the twist of fate and swanton and Triple H just rolls him up for the win, pretty much no sells his two finishers (1 main, 1 not so main).

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Yeh that was bullshit.

MVP jobbing for months on end. I really want to know who the fuck did he piss off to get jobbed out like that?
I know this sounds crazy but i thought it was leading to something cause even though he was losing he was getting alot of attention about it and eventually had that big one over big show.

Either Orlando Jordan getting buried by Benoit or Lance storm with Austin calling him boring.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Demolition in the early 90's. A dominant force for years reduced to jobbing in a filler match against a go-nowhere Japanese team in two minutes on a Wrestlemania.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Sheamus in late 2010 / early 2011

Sure, he's recovered since moving to SmackDown and turning face, but being buried because some guy named Kevin Dunn dosen't like you is ridiculous. Two WWE title reigns and winning KOTR...then jobbing left and right for 4 months straight. Complete and utter BS.

·
Asuka
96,210 Posts

Fucking disgusting.

Sheamus in late 2010 / early 2011

Sure, he's recovered since moving to SmackDown and turning face, but being buried because some guy named Kevin Dunn dosen't like you is BS.
Getting pushed in the first place for him was BS. If somebody hated him in WWE, though, and had huge stroke, he'd still be getting buried. Don't buy into that Kevin Dunn nonsense.

·
Premium Member
43,586 Posts
Starrcade 1997 Hogan Vs. Sting. How they could make Sting look as bad as they did, I don't know. One of the biggest matches of all time, with one of the greatest build ups I've ever seen, and they totally fuck over the babyface. Just awful.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Triple H pedigreeing London & Kendrick after them coming out to save him. Keep in mind that Triple H was a face so this was a completely unneccessary dick move.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts