Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With Halloween coming soon candy is all over stores of course , and some of you will be trick or treating

So which candies is it that , when you get it in your halloween bag/bucket you're like "WTF?" and don't even eat it?

What candy is it that when shopping for the candy to pass out to neighborhood kids is it that you're like "ohh man that shit sucks!" followed by either A.I hate halloween and/or the neighbor kids so I'm gonna get it! or B.So I won't give that crap to people

Alot of Halloween candy bags in stores are bundled deals , you could get classics like M&Ms , Skittles , Starburst , Snickers , etc. But they come in a packaged deal with some BS like Sweet tarts , Rolo , Whoppers , Smarties , Milk duds , Jujubees , Twizzlers , Tootsie rolls , etc.

I also think its pretty suck ass when people put random jawbreakers/red hots/Caramel cubes , especially when of no distinct brand. Random "coin" candies with pictures of holiday characters and candy corn suck too.

So with that just said of course I'm implying I personally look down upon :
Whoppers
Milk Duds
Jujubees
Rolo
Sweet tarts
Smarties
Tootsie rolls
Jawbreakers
Red hots
Caramel cubes
Coin candy
Candy Corn
Twizzlers

So what candies dissapoint you? Which candies do you think suck?

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They probably call it somethign else in America. But you know it from the pic.

Can't stand the stuff.

Ohhhhh ok , in america thats called "Cotton Candy" actually

One more I thought of is Candy Cigarettes , may as well roll a stick of chalk in sugar then eat it lol

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
Ah, yes, cotton candy. I've always hated that stuff. And was soundly ridiculed for it as a child. Like it was abnormal to dislike cotton candy. It's like eating insulation.

·
Registered
46 Posts
One Halloween some old lady gave me a brick like piece of black liquorice which tasted horrible. So yeah, i dislike black liquorice more than any candy in the world.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts