Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me this has to be Jack Swagger and there isn't even a close second.

The guy is one of the most talented in ring wrestlers and a former World Heavyweight Champion, and week after week he either doesn't feature or gets buried.

He plays second string in his current stable with Vickie and Dolph.
A horrible horrible feud when he was with Michael Cole in a match against Jim Ross.

I literally can't remember the last time he won, they should be capitalising on the fact he is a great in ring.

·
Registered
217 Posts
He should go against Byran... DANIEL BRAYN VS SWAGGER feud will be beautiful. and sense they both submissionist would be great in the ring.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Jack Swagger.

I'd of said McIntyre but at least he looked badass at Elimination Chamber. Swagger has gone from World Champion to being involved in a Michael Cole/Jerry Lawler feud at Wrestlemania and I can't even remember the last time he won.

·
Banned
8,938 Posts
Swagger got poor booking because the WWE finally realized that he wasn't a main event talent.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I'll go a different direction since I'm still bitter about this tonight.

Big Show. He was booked way too powerful over Henry imo. It totally killed Henry's momentum. I'm glad Bryan got the title. . .but they didn't need to make Henry look like a bitch throughout the WHOLE the process just to put Big Show over AGAIN.

John Morrison was also very poorly utilized this year. Just losses and squash losses for 3-4 months. Swagger's been used better than Morrison, and I've been disappointed with his booking too.

·
Registered
6,360 Posts
I was actually remarking during the PPV about how he's just being wasted terribly. He might not be a top star, but he could easily be a top midcarder that they give the world title to as a transitional tool for someone else.

·
Premium Member
43,960 Posts
Honestly, I think you could make a case for Daniel Bryan. The guy wins MITB, and wins the World Title. The problem was almost everything inbetween as he was basically a jobber & a nonentity. Good Start, good destination. The journey sucked though.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Honestly, I think you could make a case for Daniel Bryan. The guy wins MITB, and wins the World Title. The problem was almost everything inbetween as he was basically a jobber & a nonentity. Good Start, good destination. The journey sucked though.
Without a doubt no logic is his booking.

·
Registered
403 Posts
You're all wrong.

The answer is everyone who's not Cena, Orton and Triple H.

...seriously, though, it's Barrett.
Hes more credible now than the current world champ.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.