Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Obviously I don't mean a diva's match on superstars.

I mean AT LEAST on PPV (or a advertised match on Raw or Smackdown).
I'm gonna go with Kane and Bray Wyatt at Summerslam.
Natalya has had a surprising amount of bullshit this year though.

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
Cena vs Henry Payback
Kane vs Ambrose Payback
Kane vs Wyatt SummerSlam

·
From parts unknown
23,273 Posts
I'm gonna stick to PPV's only.

1. Kane vs Wyatt Ring of Fire
2. Bryan vs Orton @ HIAC (Compared to the billing, the hype, the wrestlers involved, it was a snooze and botch-fest)
3. Punk vs Ryback @ HIAC. And the following Raw was even worse given how much of bitch Ryback was booked to look.

·
CONCERNED THIRD PARTY
1,323 Posts
Rock vs. Cena @ WM
Kane vs. Bray Wyatt @ Summerslam

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
Rock Vs Cena

The inevitable match that HHH decides to make where they'll hype it up as some majestic matchup. :kobe6

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Not sure if it counts as a "big match" but Punk vs Jericho was pretty shit which is disappointing considering how good Wrestlemania 28 was. Rock vs Cena was also underwhelming but was there much expectations? They already had the memorable match for their feud a year earlier.

·
Registered
14,582 Posts
Orton vs Bryan HIAC. Over booked, missed the suplex into pile of chairs spot, HBK whiffed by a good foot on superkick, Hunter took a side bump on the Bryan running knee...

A clusterfuck.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Ryback vs Mark Henry at Wrestlemania.
The match was boring to watch, the wrong wrestler won, Ryback NEEDED to win the match (he needed a big win after all the PPV losses he had the months before and was about to go into a main event feud with Cena) but Henry won instead, and the ending just made both guys look weak which should never happen in a match between two powerhouse wrestlers.

·
FOURTEEN TIMES, THE GAME
6,804 Posts
Worst BIG match of the year?

Punk/Rock I, then Rock/Cena II.

These Punk/Ryback and Wyatt/Kane matches weren't supposed to be GOAT matches, like the aforementioned matches. Rock/Cena was just finishers for 15 minutes, and Punk had to drag Rock around for 20 minutes at the Rumble.

·
Registered
13,993 Posts
hhh and lesnar at mania easily. you could hear a pindrop during 95% of the match and the quality of the in-ring work was horrendous when you compare it to lesnars work at summerslam and extreme rules last year

can't believe someone wrote cena and henry and another wrote jericho and punk :faint:

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Cena/Henry was a great match. Top work from both guys.

I'd say Rock vs Cena, Kane vs Wyatt, Brock vs HHH from Mania.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts