Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
EDIT:
You should be on the newest page of this thread to be viewing current & important WWF action & info.

LOL! What the hell!!! This is crazy!! I am a newbie again I guess. Anyway, I will get The WWF up and running again this weekend, with Taboo Tuesday following sometime next week or next weekend. I will recap and what not. I have pretty much everything saved, but I am not sure yet how I will go about putting this back together. :confused:

Good luck to all of you in getting things up and running again. :cool:

I will get some stuff up soon!

·
Registered
542 Posts
can't wait 4 taboo tuesday

·
Banned
25 Posts
Hey, gonan try keep up with this thread when i can. You may know im only here every so often now but good luck and look forward to the new set of shows.

·
Banned
333 Posts
LOL, I hope this problem dosen't piss people off too much that they won't start booking again. Glad to see you have a great attitude towards being a newbie again. Looking foward to the first show wherther it be old or new seem I haven't read your shows before as far as I remember. Goodluck n00b, just joking.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
I've been looking forward to Taboo Tuesday for too long now. At least I can catch up on all the goings on from the beginning of the thread, rather than trawling back through a dozen or more pages.

Good luck with getting everything back up to speed.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Good Luck with this! Youre doing Taboo Tuesday ...2004? I started mine after Taboo Tuesday 2004! Check it out, we can compare! Good luck ! i will be reading and reviewing, check mine out!

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
^^Thanks everyone.

The current plan is as follows...

Saturday September 24 (Tomorrow)
Recap of backstory, signings, debuts, champions etc.
Monday Night Raw (reposted)
A quick recap will follow for those who read it previously, and just needed a refresher.

Sunday September 25
Smackdown (reposted)
A quick recap will follow for those who read it previously, and just needed a refresher.

Monday September 26
Monday Night Raw (reposted)

Tuesday September 27
Smackdown (reposted-was originally a short show)
Raw (reposted-was originally a very short show-Night before Taboo Tuesday)
No recaps necessary, as they are short.
Taboo Tuesday Card in full, open for predictions, but not votes, as it is nearly written with all old votes tabulated.

Thursday September 29
Taboo Tuesday!!

From there
Back to normal, begining to lead to the Royal Rumble!

Like everyone else, I do not necessarily expect full reviews, but some comments. And those who never actually reviewed before, you may review in full if you like. Anyhow, Taboo Tuesday is going to be huge!

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
You can expect some comments from me for your reposts. I hopefully can review Taboo Tuesday on Friday, but it takes me a long time to review. Is this Taboo Tuesday in October or December because you said that the Rumble is next. Good luck writing that match, it took my partner a while.

I have waited for Taboo Tuesday about 1 1/2 months!!!!

EDIT - I now see that it is in December

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Alright guys, here is the quick back-story of my BTB. This will just give you the quick facts, as I didn’t save my original back-story, which was very long. I will add tidbits of news, here and there, as I continue to rebuild towards where the thread was; as some things (behind the scenes) happened throughout the thread, and were reported in “news and rumors” segments, not on actual shows.

The WWE draft lottery, and everything else leading into Summerslam was the same as WWE.

Summerslam 2005, from Washington, which I did not write, but reported results as I wanted them:

Rey Mysterio def Christian, Booker T and Orlando Jordan© to win the US title

Shelton Benjamin© def Carlito to retain IC title

MNM def Animal and Heidenreich© to win the WWE Tag belts

Matt Hardy confronts Edge, signing a contract for Unforgiven

Kurt Angle and Triple H wrestled to a no contest, in what was to be a # 1 contender’s match

Eddie Guerrero def Chris Benoit to become number one contender for the World Title

Shawn Michaels def Hulk Hogan

John Cena© def Chris Jericho to retain the WWE Title, a handshake would follow.

Batista© def JBL and The Undertaker to retain the World title

Vince McMahon would then resurface on TV. Internet rumors were circulating that Vince was not happy with the product, especially the two “green” champions. Vince on TV was more of a bystander to begin with. It also became known that for the last year, the WWE had been back in court, appealing the World Wildlife Fund’s win.

Unforgiven, in Oklahoma, went like this…

Carlito def RVD

Shelton Benjamin def Chris Masters to retain the IC title

Snitsky and Tyson Tomko def Hurricane and Rosey for the World Tag Titles

Edge def Matt Hardy in a brutal Last Man Standing match

Trish Stratus def Victoria to retain the Women’s Title

Shawn Michaels def the Big Show

John Cena def Triple H and Kurt Angle to retain the WWE Title

The pay per view turned out okay, but Vince still had questions in his mind. Eventually the WWE won the appeal, and regained the rights to the WWF name, and off we went! Vince went from being a bystander, to finally having something to say. And he went on to announce that No Mercy was cancelled, and that the Survivor Series in November would be the first pay per view back under the WWF name! He went on to strip all the titles, making eight tournaments, 4 on Raw for the belts, and 4 on Smackdown for the belts. These tournaments would culminate at Survivor Series: Championship Resurrection.

Survivor Series 2005: Championship Resurrection…November 27, 2005 Kemper Arena, in Kansas City

Upon hearing the open commentary, we learn that Smackdown has a new announcer…Joey Styles!! He joins Tazz and Cole at ringside.

To start the show, Mr. McMahon comes out and welcomes everyone back to the WWF!! He takes great pride in the fact that the WWF is back!! He let’s us know that Bischoff and Long will take over Raw and Smackdown respectively once again in the following week. He let’s us know that roster trades will be allowed until Raw takes the air in 24 hours.

Christian defeated Rey Mysterio in the Tournament final to become the United States Champion

Maria interviews the Game, who is confident he will beat the new champion of whichever brand he ends up on. He is interrupted by an equally confident JBL, and they have a war of the words.

Snitsky and Tomko defeated La Resistance and The Distinguished Gentlemen (White and Morley) in the triple threat tournament final to become the World Tag Team Champions

Juventud, with the help of the Mexicools, defeats Paul London in the tournament final to become the Cruiserweight Champion.

Carlito defeated Shelton Benjamin in the Tournament final to become the Intercontinental Champion.

The Coach interviews Shawn Michaels about the WWF title match later, and he is interrupted by RVD, and the two men have a verbal battle.

The FBI (Nunzio and Big Vito) defeated the Mexicools (Psicosis and Crazy) and MNM in a triple threat tournament final to win the WWF tag titles.

Trish Stratus, after assistance from a returning Gail Kim and Molly Holly, defeated Chyna in the tournament final to win the Women’s title.

Funaki interviews a confident Eddie Guerrero, who makes sure we remember that he won a #1 contenders match at Summerslam anyway, and was still forced to work his way through the tournament.

Eddie Guerrero defeated Batista in the Tournament final to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

John Cena is interviewed, gives his thoughts about not being in the title match, and is confronted by an angry Batista. The two men go their separate ways.

Shawn Michaels defeated RVD in the Tournament final to become the World Wrestling Federation Champion.

So there you have it; that is what led to my first Raw. Now I am going to give some quick info as to what happened the next night on Raw, and the following Thursday on Smackdown.

Raw Results for Monday November 28, 2005.
From the Savvis Center in St. louis.

Survivor Series video package

Bischoff comes out, introduces Scott Norton as his new bodyguard, to ensure his safety due to people like John Cena.

Announces that the next pay per view will be Taboo Tuesday. It will be the final Taboo Tuesday, and it will be a joint brand event, taking place on December 20.

Announces the trade of the Cruiserweight Division for the Women’s Division, with the CW’s now being exclusive to Raw. Raw still has “divas” remaining in Christy Hemme, Stacy Keibler, Candace Michelle, and diva search winner Leyla.

Announces the trade of the World Tag Champions, Snitsky and Tomko, for the WWF tag Champions the FBI. World Champs to Smackdown, WWF Champs to Raw.

Announces a 20 man battle royal for the #1 contendership to happen later that night!

Match one the Mexicools (all three) face off with Paul London and WWF Tag Champs FBI. Ultimo Dragon makes his return, helping out the FBI and London! London scores a pin on Cruiserweight Champ Juvi.

Mexicools complain to Bischoff in his office. He makes a handicap match for next week with the Mexicools meeting London and Dragon. He also announces that FBI will defend the tag belts against the new team, that would debut in the ring next!

The new team turned out to be “Perfect-Shawn” Shawn Stasiak, and “The Event” Chuck Palumbo: The Perfect Event. They squash some jobbers.

Wrestlemania commercial

Unannounced Intercontinental title match with Carlito defending against…..RVD!!! With the ref bumped, Scott Norton comes out, and annihilates RVD…powerbombing him on the arena floor, and feeding him to Carlito, orders of the boss. Carlito picks up the scraps, and RVD has lost two huge matches in a row. The WWF title last night, and the IC title tonight. RVD is helped out.

Shawn Michaels comes out as the new WWF champion and cuts a great promo

Bischoff steps out on the ramp before the main event, and introduces the new member of the Raw announce team…Tony Schavonie…an enemy of Jim Ross.

The Main Event is a 20 man #1 contender’s battle royal. It features The Perfect Event, Nuzio and Big Vito, The Mexicools, Paul London, the Ultimo Dragon, William Regal, Hardcore Holly, The big Show, Scott Norton, John Cena, Chris Jericho, Carlito, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Triple H and…..a surprise…as returning Brock Lesnar!!! (RVD was to injured to compete).
Lesnar eliminates the Perfect Event
Triple H eliminates Holly and Regal
Juventud eliminates Ultimo Dragon
Nunzio and Big Vito eliminate Super Crazy, Psicosis…Juvi hangs on
The Perfect Event grab Vito by the arm from the outside, pulling him over the top
Nuzio eliminates himself with a plancha over the top onto the Perfect Event
John Cena eliminates Ric Flair
Scott Norton eliminates the Big Show
Kurt Angle eliminates Paul London
Kurt Angle eliminates Juventud
Carlito eliminates Chris Jericho
Brock Lesnar eliminates Kurt and Carlito
Kurt Angle sneaks back in and dumps out Lesnar!! The ref’s didn’t see it, and forced Lesnar out…he chases Kurt out.
John Cena eliminates Scott Norton
Triple H clotheslines Cena out over the top, but he lands on the apron, only to have Flair pull him off the apron to the floor!
Triple H is the #1 Contender!

Raw ends…

WWF News

Matt Hardy was released citing uncontrollable behavior.

Rosey was released citing health and family issues

Antonio and Romeo were releases citing pointlessness

Jamie Noble, Charlie Haas, Jazz, Garrison Cade and Trevor Rhodes were given WWF Contracts. All of them scheduled for debuts within a month or two. Rumors of other possible new contracts are circulating as well.

Smackdown Results for Thursday December 1, 2005.
From the Fleet Center in Boston, Massachusetts.

Survivor Series video is shown

Christian debuts the Peep Show (which I actually came up with unaware that the WWE would be doing the same).
He brought out Snitsky and Tomko, and announced that the World Tag Champs, now on Smackdown, were now officially known as his “Problem Solvers”.

His guest is Batista, who lost in the tournament finals for the World title at Survivor Series. They argue over who is #1 Contender, Christian feeling that being US Champ makes him #1 Contender.

Rey Mysterio’s music hits, and he comes out arguing his point, saying Eddie could never beat him, and now he should have the title shot.

JBL’s music hits, and he comes out to argue his case, basically saying he should get the shot because he beat Eddie before, and just because he is “JBL”.

As they all argue, Teddy Long finally comes out and makes an announcement that next week it will be “Taboo Turmoil”. A match involving these four men, Chris Benoit, Booker T, and two drafted Raw superstars. It is just like a tag team turmoil match, and the winner becomes the number one contender, and will be involved in the Taboo Tuesday main event—which at this point was unknown.

Long added that tonight would have a six man tag main event, and it would involve Christian, JBL, Batista, Rey, Booker, and Benoit—in a match where they wouldn’t know who their partners were until match time. Two teams of three…a Wild Card Six Man tag…with the special referee being World Heavyweight Champion Eddie Guerrero!!

A new addition to the Smackdown roster, Shelton Benjamin debuted! He defeated Orlando Jordan with a T-Bone!

Teddy Long comes out, and talks of the issue currently rocking the foundation of Smackdwon…and shows the footage…

Footage of WM21: Taker beats Orton
Footage of Smackdown-The night Orton was drafted-RKO to Undertaker
Footage of SummerSlam: Orton blindsides Taker, taking him out of triple threat World Title match
Footage of World Title tournament: Orton attacking Taker numerous times, including a steel chair shot…Taker and JBL end up DQ’d.

Teddy goes on to announce that Orton has finally, after 8 months, been cleared to wrestle and that the official first match set to take place at Taboo Tuesday would be the Undertaker vs Randy Orton, legend vs Legend Killer 2. The official contract signing was set for the following week, and would be an open stipulation signing, as the fans will go on to decide what type of match it will be. The choices being…
A. Last Ride Match
B. Hell in a Cell
C. Buried Alive

The next match, the first ever Women’s division match since the trade to Smackdown, saw Chyna going one on one with Victoria. Women’s Champion Trish was at ringside for commentary. Chyna wins, and after the match, Trish, Gail, and Molly once again jump her…leaving her beaten down.

Wrestlemania 22 commercial

The next match was a non title bout between the Problem Solvers, and the Basham Brothers. Towards the end if the bout, the Dudleys and the the team of Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney debuted…cleaning house. They first cost the Problem Solvers a victory, allowing the Bashams to pick up a non title win, and then they beat up everyone in site. Christian would make his way down, only to be 3-D’ed through a table!

A commercial runs promoting a huge announcement next week by JBL.

Chris Master is the next superstar to make his Smackdown debut, facing Heidenreich. Both men end up counted out when Masters puts the Masterlock on outside the ring.

Joey Styles interviews the new World Heavyweight Champion in the ring just prior to the main event. Eddie cuts a great, heart felt promo. He feels he has finally rekindled his Latino heat fire.

The main event is the Wild Card six man tag. The teams end up as follows: Christian, Chris Benoit and JBL vs Batista, Rey Mysterio, and Booker T. The match is hard hitting and fast paced. Rey inetvertently nails Batista, pissing off the big man, who then Batista bombs him, allowing Christian to make the cover and get the win for his trio.

The show ends citing Rey sitting in the ring, Batista at the top of the ramp, JBL and Christian at mid ramp, Benoit in the ring leaning in the corner, Booker T on the floor at ringside, and Eddie standing center ring. The seven men have a back and forth left to right staredown, everyone mugging everyone else. Eventually all eyes of the six other men stare at World Champion Eddie Guerrero as the show closes.

WWF News

Sylvan Grenier was released citing uselessness

Josh Matthews was released

Mark Madden was given a Smackdown contract as an announcer.

(As I said I will update the news as it plays out in tandem with the shows that follow)

Now I am going to go ahead and move on to the actual shows. There will be:
Raw (Now)
Smackdown (Tomorrow)
Raw (Monday)
Smackdown and the final Raw before Taboo Tuesday-both short shows. Following this will be the entire Taboo Tuesday card, open for predictions. (Tuesday)
Taboo Tuesday (Thursday)

Raw opening video plays…
Pyro explosion!!! Thousand of fans, hundreds of signs are seen!!!

JR: Hi again everyone, and welcome to Monday Night Raw! I am Jim Ross, alongside Tony Schavonie and Jerry “the King” Lawler. And gentlemen… we have one hell of a broadcast on our hands here to night!!
King: You are absolutely right JR! We are in the historic Greensboro Coliseum, and nobody knows any more about the Greensboro Coliseum than you Tony!
Tony: Nobody except for maybe The Nature Boy Ric Flair, who as we heard last night, will go one on one with John Cena here tonight!
JR: That should be an awesome encounter! Two clashing styles The Nature Boy and the Doctor of Thuganomics!
King: No doubt JR, but remember, Ric Flair is the dirtiest player in the game, and John Cena will be hard pressed to get a win over the sixteen times World Champion here tonight.
Tony: I couldn’t agree with you more King…and speaking of dirty players…how about RVD vs. big bad Scott Norton here tonight in a no holds barred street fight!
JR: Should be a tremendous night…

***Music: I spit in the face…of people who don’t want to be cool!!!***

Lillian: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, the Intercontinental Champion…Carlito!!!

“CARLITO’S CABANA”
Carlito: Welcome to Carlito’s Cabana!
**Heat from the crowd**
Carlito: Hey…you people…you can’t boo me…I am the intercontinental Champion…….And dat….DAS COOL!!!
**More Heat on Carlito**
Carlito: You people are just jealous! You wish you were as COOL as Carlito! Carlito is young…good looking…a great athlete and physical specimen…and quickly becoming a huge WWF superstar! You people are all fat….old….ugly….non athletic…losers……….And dat…DAS NOT COOL!!!!
**Huge Heat**
Carlito: You people are not worthy of Carlito, or his guest tonight. You see my guest is good looking…he is a superior athlete…and he has been a huge WWF superstar for many years now! Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome to Carlito’s Cabana….Olympic Gold Medalist…Kurt Angle!!!!

***Music hits for Kurt…YOU SUCK!....YOU SUCK!...YOU SUCK!...YOU SUCK!***

Carlito: Well, well, well…Kurt Angle!
Angle: Carlito…
Carlito: You see Kurt, I know you and I had a little altercation last week in the battle royal, but that was just…just friendly competition. Then…then that sneaky Brock Lesnar…he snuck up behind us, and dumped us both out! And dat…DAS NOT COOL. Then Kurt…you did something spectacular…you snuck into the ring…snuck up behind Brock Lesnar…and without the referee seeing it, you dumped him out!!! Check out the footage…

Footage airs on the Titantron:
Four men remain...Cena...Lesnar...Scott Norton...HHH...One will be the number one contender!!!!! Norton comes up behind Lesnar, who had broke away for long enough to throw some guys out, and clotheslines him...Lesnar gets back up and flexes hard at Norton! He backs Norton up to the ropes--Norton lowers his head underneath the top rope…Brock is right in his face...the ref, from the floor, is desperately trying to get Norton back in the ring when...KURT ANGLE SNEAKS BACK IN, BEHIND LESNAR AND DUMPS HIM OUT, OVER THE TOP OF SCOTT NORTON TO THE FLOOR!!!...The referee, never seeing Kurt!!
Kurt: Yes, that was a brilliant move wasn’t it? You see Carlito, I have played that over in my mind a thousand times this week…and yes, I screwed Lesnar…and I loved it! You fans can boo all you want. But you see, you are a bunch of know-nothing idiots…a bunch of bandwagon jumpers…of fair weather sailers. You see I screwed Brock, just like he screwed the entire World Wrestling Federation! After WrestleMania 20, Brock walked out on this company. He walked out on me…he walked out on Mr. McMahon…and worst of all…he walked out on you, the wrestling fans!
Carlito: It’s true, it’s true…
Kurt: You’re damn right it’s true! You see I take pride in being a professional wrestler. I am an Olympic gold medalist! Brock Lesnar is a second rate NCAA champion, who got lucky to ever win the tournament! I won my medals with a broking freaking neck!!! Brock Lesnar never would have done that…or even tried to! Brock Lesnar was built up to be the best…he was hyped beyond belief. He was given opportunity, after opportunity, and then he spit in the face of everything the WWF stands for…of everything I stand for! Brock is a sellout…a quitter…a backstabber!
Brock, at one time I thought you had what I had. I thought you were full of intensity, intelligence and integrity—but I was sadly mistaken. You are full of three “I’s” though Brock…yeah they are ignorance…indecency…and infidelity! That’s right Brock, infidelity. When you left the WWF, you cheated on the sport that made you who you are…you cheated on it! You went out for NFL football. In my mind Brock, that is an unpardonable sin. After the NFL didn’t want some jacked up moron, you decided you wanted to come back here. Did you think you were going to walk right back in here last week…shake hands with everyone in the back…make friends with all the WWF superstars…and then come out and win a battle royal for the # 1 contendership? Hell no Brock, not with me around.
Carlito: Yeah, me either! That’s right Kurt! You tell him…
Kurt: You see Brock, from now on every time you turn around I am gonna be there. Every time you look in the mirror, you are gonna have my words on your conscience. Brock, I am gonna make you pay! I am gonna make you suffer! I am gonna make you work harder than you ever had to work to get on top. In order for you to ever make it in this business again Brock, you are going to have to go through me! Oh it’s true……IT’S DAMN TRUE!
Carlito: And dat…DAS COOL!!!

**Kurt Angle’s music hits**

JR: Wow fans, strong words from Kurt Angle! We will be right back!!!

-COMMERCIAL-

JR: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw ladies and gentlemen. What an angry, hell bent individual Kurt Angle is gentlemen.
King: Oh yeah! Kurt is the real deal, and he takes exception to Brock Lesnar walking out on the WWF 21 months ago, and then thinking he can walk right back into the title scene!
Tony: I think you’re exactly right King. Kurt Angle is going to make sure Brock Lesnar is forced to earn everything he gets this time around with the WWF, and apparently in Kurt’s mind, he’s going to have to start with the Olympic gold medalist!
JR: Fans lets take you up to Lillian in the ring!

Lillian: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Championship!

***Music hits…The Perfect Event makes their way out***
***Music hits…Nunzio and Big Vito make their way out***

WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
NUNZIO AND BIG VITO(C) VS THE PERFECT EVENT
(SUMMARIZED)

A very good tag team match here for the belts. The encounter starts out pretty even with both teams making frequent tags. However at about the six minute mark, Nunzio is tagged in, and sooner than later gets into big trouble.
THE FINISH:​
After several minutes of being double teamed, and unable to make a tag, Nunzio finally gets a break, while he is trapped in the corner. Palumbo attempts to run in with a high impact move; and Nunzio catches him with a boot to the mouth. Palumbo and Nunzio now have a race to tag…and they both make the tag! Vito comes in fresh and invigorated! Staisak is begging off, as he can see the fire in Big Vito. Vito goes to work on Stasiak, pummeling him into the corner with rights and lefts. Palumbo comes in but is caught by a very sharp, aware Big Vito, who immediately goes to work on Palumbo as well. Vito pummels both men to the mat… he lifts up the illegal Chuck Palumbo and hooks him with his finisher (the jackhammer)…after sliding Chuck out of the ring…he picks up Stasiak, delivering the devastating hold to him as well. Big Vito goes for the cover when all of the sudden he looks over…
…It is the 2005 diva search winner…Leyla!! She is standing near the bottom of the ramp and…her back is to the camera and………she opens her shirt!!!! Exposing herself to everyone, including Vito, the ref, and Nunzio--who is stunned on the apron…
…While lost in the view, Vito is caught with a knee to the kidney area by Stasiak, allowing Palumbo to come in and apply his patented fallaway into a Samoan drop on Big Vito…Palumbo quickly rolls out (though the ref was too stunned to do anything anyway)…as Stasiak ascends to the top rope, Palumbo just catches Nunzio by the foot before he is able to get in the ring…Stasiak makes the leap and connects with the guillotine legdrop! 1……..2……..3!!!!!!

Lillian: Ladies and Gentlemen your winners………And NEW World Wrestling Federation Tag Team Champions….Shawn Stasiak and Chuck Palumbo……..The Perfect Event!!!!

**Palumbo grabs the mic**
Chuck: We did it! We did it! We are the world wrestling federation champions!!!
Shawn: Your damn right we are…We are the Perfect Event…The fallaway into the Guillotine is the Perfect finish…and Leyla…Leya, come over here baby…
**Leyla makes here way over to a hug pop from the crowd-into the arms of the Perfect Event**
Shawn: Leyla here…is our Perfect Weapon!!!
Chuck: How will anyone stop us now?
**Leyla licks her lips for the camera…with a very seductive look**

**The Perfect Theme plays them out**

JR: Well, there are few times that I am speechless fans, but that is one of them…
King: Did you see that JR…? Tony…? Did you see that…? PUPPIES!!!! Oh my god!!! PUPPIES! I just have to say that I love Leyla…ever since the diva search, she just hasn’t been able to keep her top on! And The Perfect Event is my new favorite tag team…Hell…They are my new role models!!!
Tony: Oh get control of yourself! Nonetheless…we do have new WWF Tag team champions….
JR: Fans we will be right back…
King: PUPPIES!!!!

-COMMERCIAL-

***Music hits…I’m Back! Better than Ever!***

JR: Oh great. if it isn't the pancake sized fever blister on the lips of life.
Tony: Watch it Ross, that’s my good buddy…along with his insurance policy…

**Bischoff and Norton enter the ring….huge heat…**
Eric: Thank you! What a warm reception! We are back in WCW country here tonight! Hey, how about the Perfect Event huh? Tell me that bringing them in wasn’t a good investment! Now I have a few issues to raise here tonight. First of all, let me touch on a very serious issue. I am sorry to announce to you fans that due to the history of the two men…the competitive fires in the two men…the hatred the two men have for each other…..and due to the possible altercation provoking interview that took place last night on Raw Sunday…I have been forced to ban both Triple H and the World Wrestling Federation Champion Shawn Michaels from the building here tonight.
**Huge heat….ASSHOLE…ASSHOLE…ASSHOLE!!!**
Eric: You ingrates can call me whatever you want…but the simple fact is…I am trying to ensure that the match between HBK and HHH happens in the ring…not in the back…or in a parking lot…or anywhere else! And next week, I will have both men…center ring…and we are going to hash out some issues pertaining to this future WWF title match.
Now, I would like to move on to other issues. You have all heard about the big inter-promotional battle royal scheduled for Taboo Tuesday on December 20. I would like to first announce the names of two of the Raw superstars that have already been entered into the match…those being the 7’ ,500lb Big Show—a man who will return to action next week—and a man you will all see a little later tonight…The Nature Boy Ric Flair!
**Huge Pop for Flair! Greensboro is Flair Country**
Eric: The other five men will be introduced at a later time. Right now, I want to move on to a bigger issue. You see…RVD…the time for you is running out! I am so confident in my man Scott Norton, that I am willing to put a little wager on tonight’s match. Let’s say, if you win, I will add your name to the list of competitors competing in the Taboo Tuesday battle royal for one of those tremendous winner’s rewards. But…you see… if you lose, not only will you be nearly crippled by big Scott Norton here…but you will not be permitted to enter the battle royal…which means no PPV match for “Mr. PPV”…which means no reward for RVD…which means no recognition within the WWF for the so-called “Mr. Monday Night”…I mean you may have to re-name yourself “Mr. Sunday Night”…because there aint no way a loser like you is gonna get booked here on Raw with the way your track record is going! How sad will it be RVD? A man who worked so hard…made it all the way to the tournament final for the WWF title at Survivor Series…dropped the ball…and then just continued to lose matches…floundering away to nothing. I like that idea…
**Huge Heat on Bischoff…a chant arises…RVD!...RVD!...RVD!...RVD!**
Eric: Oh, and I am not done yet. You see you may have noticed I left a name out of this equation. Oh yeah, Mr. “My time is now”, John Cena. Yeah, you don’t even have the opportunity to enter the Battle Royal!
**Huge Heat on Eric…**
Eric: That’s right! You see Cena, you are busy at Taboo Tuesday…You have plans for Taboo Tuesday...you are already booked for Taboo Tuesday.

***Music…Your time is up…my time is now!!!! Great pop! Cena stands on the ramp top…***

Cena: What do you mean I am booked? Unless it is against tha Champ, we gonna have problems homey! I got screwed out of the number one contender Battle Royal last week and now you want to rob me of the opportunity to enter the Taboo Tuesday battle Royal…out of the chance to earn one of those rewards…?
Eric: Listen Cena. You are cocky, you are confident…just chill out. You might like the idea I have. You see Cena; I think you are a fraud…a poser…a mark for fifteen cent…or fifty Cent…whatever that guys name is…certainly not championship material! You see Cena, as I said earlier…I am so confident in my insurance policy Scott Norton’s ability, that I have made a huge match for Taboo Tuesday!
Cena: Wait a minute…a huge match…with me and this fool? This cat aint ever done nothing man. Hell, I never saw him before last week! Are you crazy wagering against tha Franchise with this reject?
Eric: Say what you want Cena, but its gonna happen…and here is the match…At Taboo Tuesday, it will be John Cena vs Scott Norton in a no holds barred/falls count anywhere street fight. Here is how it will work Cena. The fans will decide the stipuation…If you win…

A. You will be Raw General Manager for three months…able to run the show…you’ll be my boss…and at the end of your term…you are the number one contender!
B. You will be able to fight me in a match the following Monday on Raw with no interference…also you will earn one chance at the WWF title…at some later date!
C. You will be able to challenge for any title, including the WWF title, anytime you want for one full year!

**Great Pop from the fans…**
Cena: Wooooo, that’s what I am talking about! You know Eric, you right man, I do like that idea!
Eric: That’s all well and good Cena…but you still haven’t heard what happens if you lose. You see Cena, if you lose, it doesn’t matter what winning stipulation the fans choose. Because, Mr. Cena, if you lose you will be unable to wrestle for the WWF Championship for ONE YEAR!!!! And that includes being restricted from entering the Royal Rumble!
**Heat followed by silence from the crowd…**
Cena: So it’s like that huh?
Eric: Oh, it’s definitely like that John.
Cena: Let me tell you something Eric. These people believe in me! This is Chain Gang homey. We part rivers…we climb mountains….and we kick ass! I don’t care what river I have to part…what mountain I have to climb…but at Taboo Tuesday… I know whose ass I am gonna kick! Then Eric, no matter what winning stipulation the fans choose…your life will be a living hell! I will leave Taboo Tuesday with the victory…and soon thereafter you will realize Eric…there will be no denying …THE CHAMP…IS… HERE!!!

***Music: My time is now!! Cena leaves to a nice ovation!***

Bischoff and Norton stare down Cena and glare around at a ruckus crowd…but Bischoff’s glare turns into a smile…and a light chuckle…

JR: What else could happen here tonight?
King: I got no idea! How tense was that?
JR: We’ll be back fans…

-COMMERCIAL-Video plays…

And now…Raw…Smackdown…and Coca Cola “Full Throttle”—the official energy drink of the Royal Rumble—present…the WrestleMania Recall…counting down to the greatest spectacle in the Sports Entertainment…WrestleMania 22!

Wrestle Mania X…March 20, 1994…Madison Square Garden…New York City…
WWF Championship: Yokozuna(c) vs. Bret “The Hitman” Hart
Vince: It’s all over now…Yokozuna…he’s going for the Banzai drop…if he hits it…it’ll be all over!
King: Yes…do it Yoko…do it!
Vince Wait a minute…he lost his balance!!!
King: I think he hit his head!!
Vince: The Hitman makes the cover…….Piper makes the count…..…1………2………3!
**Huge Ovation**
The Fink: Ladies and Gentlemen…the winner of this bout…and NEW World Wrestling Federation Champion….…Bret….Hitttmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan….Hart!

The Wrestlemania Recall…counting down to Wrestlemania 22!

JR: Welcome back fans! I will tell you, if you are just joining us, we are only about forty five minutes into this broadcast, and it has been a run away train already!
Tony: No doubt about it JR! There is so much on the line going into to Taboo Tuesday.
King: That’s right! Everyone is making statements…everyone is psyched up. Taboo Tuesday is gonna be huge!

***Music hits…lawnmowers are heard…Mexicools make their way out!***
***Music Hits…Ultimo Dragon…***
***Music Hits…Paul London…***

HANDICAP MATCH:
THE MEXICOOLS—PSICOSIS, SUPER CRAZY AND CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPION JUVENTUD VS PAUL LONDON AND THE ULTIMO DRAGON
(SUMMARIZED)
Very fast paced handicap match here. The match takes several turns in momentum…though more times than not the three on two advantage overcame London and Dragon. With Dragon in the ring, the Mexicools take the stern advantage, maintaining frequent tags and using plenty of double/triple team maneuvers when they can.
THE FINISH:
Ultimo Dragon and Super Crazy are legal, and much like their match on Raw Sunday, Super Crazy is taking it slow and methodical on the Dragon. Crazy makes a tag to Juvi, who goes right to work on Ultimo Dragon; who for about six minutes has not had a tag. Juvi, exuding cockiness and confidence, begins to mock the crowd who are chanting for the Dragon. A lack of focus allows the Dragon to make a sudden head scissors move…catching Juvi off guard…and staggering him to a great degree! The race is on…and Ultimo makes the tag!!! London comes in and catches Juvi just before he is able to tag! Juvi, not wanting to face London, puts his hands up in a desperate attempt to buy some time…London lays into the CW champ with rights and lefts, sending him for the whip, and nailing a dropsault! London maintains the advantage for 90 seconds or so, using great combinations to score several near falls on Juventud. With Juvi down London hits the ropes…only to be tripped up by Psicosis…who quickly runs to the other side of the ring. London turns around to go after the Mexicools in the corner, and is caught with a vicious drop kick to the back of the head by Juventud…Juvi delivers a few boots and then tags in Super Crazy, who climbs to the top…Juvi picks London up…JUVI DRIVER!!! Meanwhile, Psicosis pulls and already injured Ultimo Dragon off the apron…eliminating the possible save…Super Crazy hits the moonsault on Paul London…1………………2………………..3!

Lillian: Here are your winners…Psicosis, Super Crazy, and the Cruiserweight Champion Juventud…..The Mexicools!

JR: Well King…Tony…I think this is a simple case of the numbers game….it caught up to London and Ultimo here tonight…
Tony: Absolutely JR, as we see Ultimo embrace London making sure he is okay, I cant help but I think if it were two on two, or even three on three…London and the Dragon would have had a better chance.
King: Key word…”if”…I mean it wasn’t two on two or three on three. Face it…the pretty boy and the guy with the weird suit lost! Get over it!

**In Eric Bischoff’s office…Kurt Angle!!!**
Eric: Well, if it isn’t Kurt Angle!
Kurt: Hello Eric, I heard you wanted to see me…?
Eric: Yeah that’s right. Kurt, I loved the way you put Brock Lesnar in his place earlier tonight! That was terrific…everything you said was true…what a lowlife he is…
Kurt: That’s right Eric…and just like I said…every time I get the opportunity…I am going to screw that son of a bitch!
Eric: You know I am glad you said that Kurt. You see when the whole idea for this Taboo Tuesday battle royal came to pass, it was in a meeting with Teddy Long, myself, and the executive board…including Vince McMahon. You see Vince is a very forgiving man…and he has forgiven Brock Lesnar. He took it upon himself to make sure that the returning Brock Lesnar would be a part of the battle royal…yet the rest of the participants would be decided by the General Managers. He must have thought Lesnar’s participation in the match would draw attention…ha…what a joke!
Kurt: What are you getting at Eric?
Eric: What I am getting at Kurt is this….with Brock booked in the battle royal…I need to enter you in it. Yeah…you see… you screwed Lesnar out of a battle royal victory last week…and at Taboo Tuesday…I want you to screw that bastard again! I don’t want Brock to have an opportunity at any of those rewards! I want him at the bottom of the ladder on Raw!
Kurt: Eric….thank you….It will be my pleasure!
Eric: Make an impact Kurt.
Kurt: Oh Eric, I am going to make an impact…sooner than later!
**Each man with a devious smile**

-COMMERCIAL-

JR:
Welcome back to Monday Night Raw…lets send it back to the Coach!

Coach: Ric Flair…
**HUGE POP!!**
Coach: Ric Flair…how do you feel tonight knowing you will go one on one with John Cena…in the house that you built…The Greensboro Coliseum?
Ric Flair: Jooonathaaaaaaaan! WOOOOOOOOO! By God! Coachman!!!! What does it feel like? What does it feel like? Coach…I feel fresh, I feel ready…I feel at home! This is Greensboro…and tonight I got John Cena! Cena…you my friend have no idea about history…about tradition…about being a great Worlds Champion! I mean who is John Cena? Some punk kid…in the business two years…comes along and beats some fat—paper champion named JBL…? JBL is a nobody…and Cena…you are a nobody! Pal, my name is Ric Flair! I have been….six……teen…… times……..the World Champion! I have kissed aaallllllll the girls…in Greensboro…and made ‘em cry!
**ANOTHER HUGE POP!!!**
Coach: You certainly seem ready Nature Boy…but another man who is ready for his next challenge is the man I interviewed last night on Raw Sunday…Triple H…a man, who along with WWF champion Shawn Michaels, has been banned from the building tonight. Will that be a factor Ric Flair?
Flair: A factor…….a factor? Coach….I am the naaaaaaaaature booooooooyy! John Cena……tonight……You bleed…….you sweat……you cry…..…and you pay the price…of a wrestling lifetime! Like I have said a thousand times before Cena……Learn to love it!............Learn to live with it!.............Diamonds are forever!.................And so is Ric Flair!................WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
**Coach Smiles**

JR: Well fans…in thirty years…I don’t know if I have ever seen Ric Flair that fired up!
Tony: It doesn’t happen that often…but I agree with you JR. You and I both have followed this man’s career since the beginning, and I have also never seen Ric Flair this fired up!
King: Of course you haven’t! John Cena represents all these punks…these hip hop kids out here. Ric Flair is a legend. He is out tonight to prove that it takes talent…it takes dedication…it takes skill to be a champion! You can’t just lift some weights and put on baseball hats and baggy jeans to become a superstar. Natch is from the old school, and tonight, old school will prevail!

***Music…You time is up….My time is now!!***
***Music…WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (POP of the night)***

RIC FLAIR VS JOHN CENA
(SUMMARIZED)
A great match here between a veteran and a youngster. Flair maintains the advantage for the first few minutes using wrestling holds such as hammerlocks and headlocks, a huge Ric Flair vertical stall suplex, as well as a mix of judo chops and fisticuffs…Cena turns the tide, and begins to go at it at a faster pace, taking over on Flair….
THE FINISH:
Cena send Flair off the rope and catches him in a big inverted powerslam/powerbomb move. Flair lays on the mat…shaking his head—trying to shake off the pain he is in….Cena turns to the crowd…bends over… pumps up his shoes…Cena hits the ropes…YOU CANT SEE ME!!!...delivers the five knuckle shuffle to the nature boy!!! 1………………2…………….NO!!!! Flair is out! Flair stumbles to his feet as Cena questions the referee’s count…Cena comes up behind Flair, looking for a belly to back suplex…Flair hits the back kick low blow! Cena staggers around…Flair catches him and delivers the patented atomic knee drop—with Cena’s knee crashing down onto Flairs knee…Flair pulls Cena over to the rope…places his leg on the bottom rope…uses the bottom rope as a springboard…and comes crashing down onto the knee! In pain, Cena crawls towards center ring…Flair catches him…lifts up his legs with Cena on his back, and drops the big knee drop to the leg and knee of John Cena! Much to the delight of the Greensboro crowd…Flair delivers a loud and resounding WOOOOOOOOOOO!! He goes to hook the figure four! “Now you punk….Now you go to school!” shouts Natch! He attempts to hook it….SMALL PACKAGE!!!...........1…………………..2………………….Flairs out!!!! Flair, up first, meets John Cena with chop after chop, backing him into the corner! Flair goes for the Irish whip, but Cena reverses…sending Flair into the other corner…following him in…and nailing him with a clothesline!! Flair stumbles out….OLD MAN FLOP!!!!!! Cena looks around at a pro Ric Flair crowd….once again pumps up his Reeboks…and picks Flair up for the FU!!!!! Cena delivers the FU!!! Cena covers, only to realizes the ref was taken out during the FU…Flair’s feet kicked the ref on the way down!! Cena bends over to shake the ref when…in comes Scott Norton with a hug clip to the knee!!! Norton throws Cena out over the top rope! On the outside, Norton picks up a helpless John Cena…and sets him up for his patented powerbomb to the arena floor…he rocks Cena with the devastating maneuver!!! Norton picks up Cena…rolls him back in under the bottom rope…Flair gets back to his feet…sees John Cena out on the mat…hooks the FIGURE FOUR!!!! The referee comes to……Cena’s shoulders are down!!! .............1………………………2…………………………..3!!!! Ric Flair has beaten John Cena!!!
Lillian: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner……The Nature Boy……..Ric Flair!!

**The Crowd delivers a standing ovation and thousands of WOOOOOO’s!!!**

JR: John Cena has been screwed! He has been screwed by Scott Norton, screwed by Eric Bischoff, and screwed by the dirtiest player in the game!!!!!
King: Yes!!!! I love it…the unconquerable Ric Flair does it again!! What a victory!!
Tony: I would have to agree with the both of you. Cena may have been screwed, but Ric Flair is the dirtiest player in the game…and what a win for the Nature Boy!!! Fans we have to take a time out!

-COMMERCIAL-

***Music…I’m back…better than ever!!!! Eric stops at the top of the ramp wit a mic…***

JR: Now what the hell is going on here? This guy again? What happened to Monday Night Raw…the wrestling show?
King: I am sure he is happy about the outcome of that last match…
Tony: Oh, you can count on that…take it to the bank!!

Eric: Well….Well….I mean come on! What did I tell you? When my man Scott Norton gets his hands on Cena at Taboo Tuesday…he will make tonight’s events look like child’s play!
**Heat from the crowd**
Eric: On to another subject. You see I am out here because I just got off of a three way conference call with Vince McMahon and Smackdown GM Teddy Long…
**Nice little pop for Vince and Teddy**
Eric: You see, the three of us have come to an agreement…an agreement on the Main Event stipulations for Taboo Tuesday! At Taboo Tuesday… you the fans… are in control…
**Great POP!!**
Eric: You fans will decide the main event scenario for Taboo Tuesday. You see there are going to be four men involved. You will have the WWF Champion Shawn Michaels, the number one contender Triple H, the World Heavyweight Champion Eddie Guerrero, and a number one contender to be decided this Thursday in Smackdown’s “Taboo Turmoil” match. What are the possibilities you ask? Well you are about to find out! You see when it comes to the Taboo Tuesday main event(s), you fans have three choices……

A. Champion vs. Champion!…Eddie Guerrero vs. Shawn Michaels…one on one in a non-title match… to see who is the better man…and…No. 1 contender vs. No. 1 contender! This choice gives you two inter-promotional matches! (the number one contenders will receive their Championship matches at the Royal Rumble)
B. The Elimination Tag!... Triple H and the No. 1 contender from Smackdown team up to face World Champion Eddie Guerrero and World Wrestling Federation Champion Shawn Michaels in an elimination tag team match! (the number one contenders will receive their Championship matches at the Royal Rumble)
C. Two title matches!...The Championships will be decided! Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H for the WWF title……and Eddie Guerrero vs. the Smackdown No. 1 contender for the World title.

Eric: So there you have it! Voting officially begins for this match after Raw goes off the air tonight! Although, if you want to know who all four competitors are before you vote, you can vote this Thursday after Smackdown!!!
**Bischoff’s music takes him out**

**In the back…the camera is in the hallway…Chris Jericho on his way out…runs into Carlito…**
Y2J: Hey there junior…good show earlier…
Carlito: Yeah…so what’s it to you?
Y2J: That’s just the point Carlito…its nothing to me…it has nothing on me…it’s not as COOL as me!
**Carlito bites into an apple**
Y2J: Woah…woah...hold that thought apple boy…
**Carlito’s eyes widen…he chews and swallows**
Y2J: Why don’t you take your apple, keep it in your mouth, and watch that monitor over there…and see how it’s done…Dad-D-O!!
Carlito after Jericho walks off: Yeah…we’ll see who is cool…

JR: What a weird altercation there…fans the Highlight Reel is next!!!

-COMMERCIAL-

***Music…Break the Walls Down!!***

The Highlight Reel
Y2J: Welcome to RAAAAWWW IS JERRRICHOOOOOO!!!! Thank you! Thank you very much! But you see tonight, I want to get right in to the dirt. My guest is a huge superstar! Well, not as huge as Y2J of course, by huge nonetheless. My guest has been slandered by all for close to two years now! My guest is a former 3 time WWF Champion! My guest is a former NCAA Heavyweight Champion! My guest is the man who was illegally eliminated last week in the battle royal to determine the number one contender by none other than Kurt Angle! Ladies and Gentlemen…and Jericho-holics around the world…please welcome…………Brock Lesnar!!!!!!

***Music hits for Lesnar…he gets a good ovation….He enters the ring***

Y2J: Welcome to the highlight reel…and on behalf of the non-judgmental, I would like to welcome you back to the WWF. How does it feel Brock? How does it feel to be back…
Lesnar: Well, Chris, I am psyched about being back…but I am already over that…
Y2J: I think I have an idea what is on your mind…
Lesnar: KURT ANGLE!!! You can talk all you want. You see I learned a lot while I was gone. I learned patience Kurt…I learned to control my temper. So you cost me a win in my first match back…big deal! Unlike you Kurt, I am young, and I am healthy!
Y2J: Ouch!
Lesnar: You see Kurt, you have always been jealous of me ever since I came to the WWF. You were jealous of my look, of my ability, and of my marketing. Fans didn’t chant “you duck” when I came out Kurt. Instead they stood in aw of my physical domination. You wanted to be me Kurt! Kurt…I took the WWF title from you…twice! You hated it Kurt…it ate you up inside…and then…I left…and you were happy Kurt. You loved me being gone…you loved being the top amateur wrestler in the business…you loved not having to deal with the one man you know is better than you Kurt…

**BANG… A CHAIR SHOT TO THE BACK OF LESNAR…LESNAR COLLIDES WITH JERICHO…BOTH MEN GO DOWN!**

Kurt Angle has snuck in…coming through the crowd…and attacked Lesnar with a chair. Lesnar staggers up to his feet…spots Kurt…runs at him with a vengeance…and BANG…another shot to the head…Lesnar’s head begins to gush blood form a deep gash…Jericho comes back in, spins Kurt around and lays into him with rights and lefts…knocking the chair out of his hand…
**IN COMES CARLITO!!!!!**
Carlito attacks Jericho from behind with a double axe handle blow to the head….Jericho goes down hard….Kurt and Carlito exchange a smile…and go to work on Y2J and Lesnar….Kurt picks the chair up again and lays a shot into the back of a helpless Brock Lesnar down on his knees…Lesnar crashes to the mat, his blood puddling under him…Carlito lays in kicks to the ribs and kidneys of Y2J, who keeps getting back up on his knees in an attempt to mount a comeback…Carlito picks up a large black highlight reel stool…holds it above his head, and brings it down into the back of Jericho, shattering the stool over the rib and kidney area of Y2J...Jericho immediately begins to bleed from the mouth—a sign of internal injury…Lesnar crawls over…grabbing the feet of Kurt…begins to pull himself up on Kurt’s legs…Kurt hold the chair high above his head…
**Out comes Bischoff….**
Eric: NO!!!! Wait Kurt! Don’t do it…don’t hit him again! Kurt…this inst the way! Come on! Come on…you have pummeled him enough for one night! Carlito stop him, stop Kurt!
**Kurt drops the chair**
Eric: There…you see Kurt…we want to make his suffering last…we don’t want to kill this lowlife off in one night…besides…I don’t know if the boss would be too happy about that. Carlito…you too…you can’t have another shot at showing up Chris Jericho and the highlight reel if you take him out tonight!
**Carlito and Kurt, breathing heavy, stare back and forth between Bischoff and the beat down men**

Eric: Come on boys…lets do this slow…let do it methodically…lets break them down piece by piece…physically as well as mentally! We will start next week…no matter what condition they are in….next week…in the main event…it will be….the Intercontinental champion Carlito teaming up with Kurt Angle, and their opponents…..Chris Jericho and Brock Lesnar!

JR: What a sadistic scene…We need some help out here…get some damn help out here…we got two men’s careers in jeopardy here! They need help!!!
Tony: Yes, please, if we could get an EMT out here…some emergency personnel…we have two men out here in serious need of some help!
King: Man, that was unbelievable…I am speechless…what a statement by Kurt Angle and Carlito was made here tonight!

-COMMERCIAL- Return to the air…EMT’s have both Lesnar and Y2J on backboards…Lesnar has his neck in a brace…and is bleeding severely from the head…Jericho is still bleeding from the mouth as well…

JR: Well fans, I don’t know how to describe what we just saw…but we will try and keep you posted on the condition of these two men. If we don’t have any news by the time we go off the air, please check with WWF.com throughout the week, and we should definitely have an update this coming weekend on Raw Sunday.
Tony: A very scary scene-- and I am anxious to hear of the condition of the two men.
King: Oh, what a bunch of sissy’s…I mean come on…what did you expect? I didn’t expect anything less from Kurt Angle; or Carlito for that matter. I mean yeah those guys got beat up…but they will be fine…they’ll go get checked out…they’ll get some stitches…and they will be back next week for a war. Kurt Angle and Carlito made a statement here tonight.
JR: Well…yeah…your probably right…they’ll be back…but that doesn’t make what Carlito and Kurt did any more excusable…!!!!
Tony: Your absolutely right JR, and honestly, I wouldn’t want to be Carlito or Kurt Angle next week on Raw!
JR: Let’s go up to Lillian and our main event…

***Music Hits…One of a Kind!!***
***Music Hits…Scott Norton!!***

NO HOLDS BARRED
SCOTT NORTON VS ROB VAN DAM
IF RVD WINS, HE IS ENTERED INTO THE TABOO TUESDAY INTER-PROMOTIONAL BATTLE ROYAL
(SUMMARIZED)​
The no holds barred match surprisingly starts out in the ring, where RVD attempts to take the wheels out on the big man. RVD uses a number of moves and strikes on the knees and legs of the big man!! Working on the legs is the only way RVD is able to keep the big man off his feet! With the big powerhouse down, RVD goes outside…and moves Lillian from her chair…grabbing it and tossing it into the ring! In an attempt top slide back in RVD is caught by boots to the back of the head by Scott Norton—who was given too much time to recoup. Norton begins to deliver the power moves including a couple haymaker punches, and a huge powerslam!
THE FINISH:
After working over RVD for several minutes, Norton applies a huge bearhug! Norton maintains his grip for about a minute…after nearly going out…Van Dam uses an ear clap to finally break the hold by the big man! RVD quickly hits the ropes…delivers a dropkick…but doesn’t take Norton down….he hits another kick…Norton is staggering—but still on his feet….RVD nails a dropkick to the already injured legs…which finally takes Norton off his feet! Van Dam hits the ropes and connects with rolling thunder!!! 1……………no! Norton powers out after only a one count! RVD lays rights and lefts into the head of Norton, trying stop him from getting to his feet….but Norton delivers a low blow! It is all legal in this no holds barred match!!! Norton, back in control, starts to shake his head in amazement of the resiliency of RVD. He picks up a chair…waits on RVD, who slowly stumbles back to his feet….Norton levels him with a huge chair shot! “He aint got nothing left now!” Norton yells out to the crowd—receiving a returned chorus of boos. Van Dam crawls a few feet to the rope…begins to pull himself up by the bottom rope….BANG! Another huge chair shot by Norton…this time to the back of RVD! Van Dam, writhing in pain, continues to crawl…continues to fight! Norton picks up RVD by the hair off the mat…He leans the broken down warrior into the corner! Norton walks across the ring…and runs back towards RVD wheeling the chair…Van Dam catches him with a back kick…a version of the van daminator…the chair smashes into the face of Scott Norton…Norton stumbles, and falls out between the ropes to the floor!! RVD climbs to the top rope! He leaps and catches Scott Norton with a huge high cross body…taking him down to the arena floor…leaving both men down and nearly out! Van Dam rises to his feet again…grabs the chair from beneath the bottom rope…and smashes the already injured knee of Norton with the chair…again…and again! Van Dam attempts to pick up Norton…and by the hair…he lifts him off the floor…a limping Norton has been beaten nearly helpless by Mr. Monday Night! RVD lays Norton onto the announce table! Van Dam, feeling he has it all in control…climbs back into the ring…ascends the top rope….points to his shoulders….ROB………VAN……..DAM!! He leaps for a five star frog splash!!! NORTON MOVES!!!! RVD frog splashes only the table…crashing through to a concrete hell!!
HOLY SH*T….HOLY SH*T…HOLY SH*T….HOLY SH*T…HOLY SH*T…HOLY SH*T….
Norton gains his composure…limps over…picks up RVD…and delivers the sickening Powerbomb to the arena floor!!! Norton picks up his destroyed opponent…and rolls him under the bottom rope…
ITS JOHN CENA! …Cena returns to a huge pop from the fans (since he is no longer wrestling Flair). Cena comes up behind Norton…spins him around…levels him in the face with a right hand…he sends the big man with an Irish whip to the post!!! Norton…dazed and hurt…is nearly out of it…Cena picks up the big man…on his shoulders!!! FU!!! THE FU!!!! On the arena floor!!! Cena picks up Norton and rolls him into the ring! RVD slowly…desperately tries to make his way up…he makes it to the corner…he slowly climbs the rope…how much time does he have? FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH!!! RVD rolls around on the mat…holding his severely injured abdomen…he finally covers…hooks the leg 1………………….. …………2…………………………………….…..3!!!

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner…..ROB VAN DAM!!!

JR: I don’t know when I have ever seen so much intestinal fortitude...so much guts…so much will to win! RVD, with the help of John Cena, has just given Scott Norton his first loss in the WWF! And John Cens has paid back Scott Norton for the screw job earlier tonight! Cena has revenge…and these guys are even going into Taboo Tuesday!!
Tony: What an incredible turn of events here! RVD is now officially a competitor in the Taboo Tuesday battle royal!!!
King: Eric Bischoff is not going to be happy about this!!
JR: There you see….RVD and Cena…pointing towards one another…as if to say…thank you…and your welcome!
Tony: What an incredible night!
JR: Fans, we’re out of time!!

Fade to black…WWF logo in and out…

The schedule will continue as planned! Also, following Taboo Tuesday I will post both rosters in full, as well as the future PPV schedule.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
This looks very good and I am glad I can read your show from the beginning now!

Reactions: NatureBoy™

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Awesome. At least now, I get to look back and see how everything developed, from the name change, to the title tournaments. Do I detect a possible HHH - JBL Wrestle Mania feud too, with their showdown at Survivor Series?? Maybe I'm just looking too far into it. Loved the releases 'citing uselessness'. LMAO at that.

·
Registered
20,205 Posts
Well, I have waited over one and a half months for Taboo Tuesday, but it looks like it is finally coming. I will leave predictions later and I plan on reviewing the PPV on Friday night.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks O4P, Arjun and Wolfy for the comments. More comments from others would be nice.

Here is Smackdown:

LIVE! From the BI-LO Center, in Greenville, South Carolina…​

Footage from last week is shown…Christian, JBL, Rey Mysterio, and Batista are shown in the ring…

Teddy Long: Next week, live on Smackdown, we are going to have a number one contender’s match. But that match will not only involve you four men. You see, it will also involve….Chris Benoit….Booker T….and two roster trades that I gained from RAW…
This will be a Taboo Turmoil match! Two competitors will start, and when a decision is rendered, a new competitor comes out. And you see, the winner of this match will be the number one contender, and will be on their way to Taboo Tuesday. The main event scenario for Taboo Tuesday has not been decided yet, but one thing is for sure, the Champ and the number one contender will be apart of it…
Now you better holla holla holla!!!!
Smackdown opening video plays….Pyro explodes…thousands of fans and hundreds of signs are shown!!!!

***Music hits immediately…If you close your eyes….!!! Christian!!! Along with the Problem Solvers!***

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome, along with the World Tag Team Champions the Problem Solvers…he is the United States Champion……CHRISTIAN!!

Cole: Welcome to Smackdown ladies and gentlemen! We are 12 days away from Taboo Tuesday, and we have one of our biggest shows ever tonight…and that is due to our huge main event!!
Tazz: No doubt about it Cole! Taboo Turmoil is tonight baby…and that is gonna be a rocketbuster no doubt…it’s gonna be a kick ass match man!
Styles: Gentlemen, I couldn’t agree more, but I have to say this…SHUT UP!!! Captain Charisma is in the ring!

THE PEEP SHOW
**Tomko and Snisky each man a corner, while Christian is center ring…**
Christian: Thank you…you’re too much! I want to welcome you…the Christian Coalition….to the PEEP SHOW!!!
**decent pop…followed by some heat**
Christian: I want to thank all my peeps out there…because without your Demand for the Man…I wouldn’t be standing here…the host of the most exciting…the most entertaining….the number one segment in World Wrestling Federation history….The Peep Show baby! That’s right…I’m not some sloppy eater with lousy haircut…I’m not some rock star wannabe…and I sure as hell aint wearing a skirt! I am the one and only baby…Captain Charisma…The United States Champ…and most of all….the PEEPS Champ!
Now, on to tonight’s show…….tonight I have a special guest. My guest tonight is the man that makes things happen around here. My guest is a man who made the huge Taboo Turmoil match for tonight! He is the one who runs the ship….Smackdown General Manager …Theodore R. Long!
**Nice pop for Teddy**

***Music…You know it’s the Mack Militant…Coming to get it all!***

Christian: Well Teddy, I heard you wanted some time on the Peep Show here tonight…and I can understand that. You see I told you it would be a great success…I told you Captain Charisma was the man in demand! Now you want to soak up some of the Peep Show spotlight! And you know…that’s okay…I can understand wanting to stand next to greatness…wanting to soak up some of the charisma currents rolling off of me! So…playa…what is on your mind?
Teddy: Well you are right about one thing Christian…your show is exciting! But check this out playa…its only exciting because both times it has aired, I have made huge announcements on it! Now you better believe that!
**Nice pop**
Christian: What the hell? Are you trying to take credit for the success of MY PEEP SHOW?
**Tomko steps in…stares Teddy down…Teddy stares back…Christian tells Tomko to cool it**
Teddy: Never mind that Christian…let’s get down to business now dog…
Christian: What business? And did you just call me a dog? You know, I don’t know where the hell this is going Teddy…but you haven’t made sense yet! All you have done is try to claim my spotlight! And what are you talking about…”you make a huge announcement every week?” This is only the second show…and you just got here!
Teddy: Well if you would let me talk, I will shout out these announcements playa.
Christian: Please…say something important…quick! You’re gonna kill my ratings!
Teddy: Well it’s like this dog…your boys here suffered a mighty big loss last week…to the Secretaries of defense…The Basham Brothers…
**Snitsky and Tomko get into Teddy’s face…Snitsky grabs Teddy by the shirt…Christian pulls him off**
Teddy: You better back off! Now, as I was saying…your boys lost in a non title match to the Bashams, yet it was caused by Ballz Mahoney, Axl Rotten and The Dudley Boyz…my newest additions to the Smackdown roster!!
**huge pop**
Christian: What is your point here Teddy…we all know what happened….those four freaks tried to take me out too! They are crazy! They could have really hurt me Teddy! Yeah…I know…you are gonna say they are suspended for jumping me and my Problem Solvers right? I always knew you were a man who made the correct decisions…that’s what your gonna do huh Teddy?
Teddy: Wrong! You see playa…What I am gonna do is make a match!
Christian: A match…? What match…?
Teddy: You see at Taboo Tuesday your Problem Solvers are going to defend their World Tag Team titles against The Basham Brothers, The Dudley Boys, and The Extreme Tag Team of Axl Rotten and Balls Mahoney!
**Huge Pop**

**Tomko now rears back and swings at Teddy…only to have his arm caught by Christian**
Christian: Hold up Tyson! Teddy you know you can’t do that! What the hell, this is a conspiracy!
Teddy: Oh yes Christian…I can do that. And you see that’s not it…because this match will happen at Taboo Tuesday…and Taboo Tuesday is the night that the fans get to decide what they will see!
Christian: Oh give me a break! What the hell is this?
Teddy: So all you Smackdown fans will decide what type of match this Tag Title bout will be!

A. A Four team tag team turmoil match!
B. A Fatal Four Way, Texas Tornado Elimination match!
C. Or a Fatal Four Way Tables match!

**Great pop**

**Tyson and Snitsky go completely insane…stomping around the ring…kicking the ropes…going crazy!**
Christian: Well I see you came down here to show off your stroke. But you know what….that’s all good Teddy. Guys calm down! You see Teddy, my Problem Solvers are the biggest and baddest tag team in WWF history…and they wont have any problem winning their match…just like I wont have a problem winning the Taboo Turmoil match later on…and becoming the # 1 contender!
Teddy: Well I am glad you mentioned that Christian! Because you see playa, if you don’t win the Taboo Turmoil match…you will also be defending your United States title at Taboo Tuesday!
Christian: What!
Teddy: That’s right! You will be defending the United States title in a triple threat match!
**Christian looks around…his lip quivering….and now he rears back to take a swing at Teddy…but Snitsky stops him!**
Teddy: That’s right…so good luck in Taboo Tuesday tonight Christian…and you better holla holla holla!

***Music hits…You know it’s the Mack Militant!***

**great pop for Teddy**

Tazz: What the hell just happened here guys?
Styles: I don’t know…but I like it…my boys Axl, Balls, D-von and Bubba have their shot at gold! Taboo Tuesday is going to be EXTREMELY entertaining!
Cole: I think the Captain just got demoted, and all the Problems were solved by the General Manager! We’ll be right back!!!

--COMMERCIAL--

Cole: Welcome back everyone…and fans… it looks as though Teddy Long is working really hard to produce a great Smackdown line-up for Taboo Tuesday!
Tazz: Yeah that is all good, but I mean if Christian doesn’t win Taboo Turmoil he will be devastated enough…and then he is gonna have to defend his title in a triple threat at Taboo Tuesday…instead of being in the Main Event? And we don’t even know who his opponents are…or what kind of match it will be! This is unfair for Captain Charisma!
Styles: All this is true Tazz…and I too feel a little sorry for Captain Charisma…but I cannot wait for the four team World Tag Team title match…no matter what the stipulation turns out to be!
Tazz: I gotta agree with you there. That is gonna be one hell of a war between four rough, tough teams.

**In the back…Mark Madden interviews**

Madden: Chris Benoit...
**huge pop**
Madden: What do you feel your chances are going into the Taboo Turmoil match later tonight?
Benoit: Well Mark, there is no way of telling my “chances”. You see I don’t have a pair of Problem Solvers like Christian…or a Cabinet like JBL…and hell…I don’t even know who two of the guys are! But you see about two years ago I spent 62 minutes…beating 29 men…that night I beat the odds! And at Wrestlemania 20, I beat HBK and Triple H for the World Title…that night I beat the odds! And tonight’s winner becomes the number one contender for the World title…and tonight…I WILL beat the odds again!

Tony Chimmel: Ladies and Gentlemen this contest is scheduled for one fall…and it will determine one of the two United States Championship #1 contenders!

***Music…Heiden…Heidenreich…Heiden…Heidenreich!***
***Music…The Masterpeice…typical arrogant entrance***

“THE MASTERPIECE” CHRIS MASTERS VS HEIDENREICH
WINNER IS ONE OF TWO #1 CONTENDERS FOR THE UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP!
The match is much like last weeks encounter…Heidenreich continually shows up Masters with power moves…and a very disgruntled Masterpiece continually seeks sanctuary on the arena floor…
The Finish
After three consecutive shut outs by Heidenreich, Masters becomes truly heated! Heidenreich marches around the ring…much to the dismay of The Masterpiece. Masters finally gets into the ring and begins to verbally bash Heidenreich…who comes back at him with “You aint got nothing boy!” Heidenreich then turns his back to Masters…yelling come on! Come on! Masters, visually confused, steps towards Heidenreich. “Come on…put it on!”…It seems Heidenreich is asking for a Masterlock challenge in the middle of the match. Masters locks it in! Heidenreich fights it…he flexes hard trying to break the powerful full nelson! Heidenreich remains conscious…still trying to break the hold…the crowd cheers him on! Finally the fight from Heidenreich becomes less vigorous…less forceful. The brave man begins to fade! One last flex…ARRRRRRRGH….to no avail! The ref lifts the arm…1…2…3! (7:41)
Tony Chimmel: Ladies and Gentlemen…your winner…and number one contender for the US Championship….”The Masterpiece” Chris Masters!

Cole: Well partners…we just found out who one of the number one contenders for the United States title is!
Tazz: Yeah we did Cole, and wow…if Christian don’t win Taboo Turmoil, he is gonna have a hell of a United States Title fight on his hands…no matter who the other guy is!
Styles: Yeah this kid is damn impressive…but I still think Christian is getting the shaft here!

--COMMERCIAL--

Cole:Welcome back to Smackdown fans…Michael Cole along with Tazz and Joey Styles…and Gentlemen I just got word from Teddy Long regarding the United States Championship scenario…
Tazz: Well, spit it out Cole…what did he say?
Cole: Well first off the second of the two number one contender’s matches will take place next week…and that will be the tiebreaker match between The Chief of Staff Orlando Jordan, and Smackdown’s newest blue chipper… Shelton Benjamin!
Styles: Wow that is gonna be a great match…is that all the GM had to say?
Cole: No. He also explained that the triple threat US title match will take place at Taboo Tuesday if Christian doesn’t win the Taboo Turmoil #1 Contender match here tonight. However, if Captain Charisma is victorious, then he will defend the US title in the triple threat match two weeks from tonight on Smackdown…whether he happens to be the World Champion by then or not!
Tazz: Wow that’s huge! And you know, Christian for a while now has been begging for some spotlight…for some recognition…and now he is all over the place…the kid’s got a full plate…lets hope he can handle it!

***Music Hits…Longhorn!!! It’s JBL!...accompanied by the Basham Brothers and Orlando Jordan***

JBL: Thank you!
**huge heat**
JBL: Thank you for once again welcoming me…JBL…a true American hero…with open arms!
**even more heat**
JBL: And tonight…in the tradition of being a success…of making the right business decisions…I have the biggest bombshell in the history of Smackdown! That’s right…tonight I am here to introduce to you the newest acquisition for the Cabinet. This is a man that will be here for my staff…to assist them…to guide them…and to ensure that they always have their eye on the ball…
**Orlando and The Bashams applaud**
JBL: And in my Cabinet, having your eye on the ball means to have JBL’s best interests at the forefront of the priority list. You see on my quest to become the World Heavyweight Champion I will more times than not be concentrating on myself…and I wont always be able to concentrate on helping my young staff…on assisting them in all of their business endeavors. That is where my new executive consultant comes into play! This man will be able to assist my Cabinet in making the correct decisions in terms of both business and finance. This man will be able to guide Orlando, Doug and Danny—helping them concentrate on success…and more importantly…helping them concentrate on the success of me…JBL!
**huge heat….ASSHOLE……ASSHOLE……ASSHOLE!**
JBL: You can call me whatever you want! It doesn’t matter! All of the obnoxious profanity in the world couldn’t get me down now! The truth is…you people are jealous…you are jealous of my success…of the fact that I have the financial ability… and the intelligence to pull off a huge business investment like this! And I know, when you lay at home at night…in your head you want me…you need me…you chant for me…JBL…JBL…JBL...The one and only WRESTLING GOD!
**huge heat…ASSHOLE……ASSHOLE……ASSHOLE!**
JBL: So now that I have cleared the air…now that I have laid it out straight…It is time! Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great honor that I introduce to you the most successful business man in the history of this industry! Accompanied by his personal bodyguard…my new Executive Consultant….

***Music…Ha ha ha ha ha ha….Money, Money, Money, Money…. Moneeeeeeyyyy…***

JBL: Ladies and gentlemen…along with Virgil…I give you…“The Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase!
**huge heat, with some cheers as well for the returning legend**
JBL: Ted…Mr. Dibiase…welcome back to the WWF…and most of all welcome to your new position within the greatest force in professional wrestling…The Cabinet!
Dibiase: Thank you JBL. What did you people think? Who else could it have been? Just like JBL said, I am the most successful business man in the history of this sport! I have been to the top of the mountain…I have worn WWF gold…and I have headlined events at every major arena across this country. I am here for one reason…To make more money! JBL and the Cabinet is where the money is. So after eight years off, I am back in pro wrestling!
JBL: That is wonderful Ted…and we are glad to have you! And Virgil my friend…how does “Director of Security” of the Cabinet sound…
**Virgil shakes his in favor of the title with a smug smile on his face.**
Dibiase: You people remember on thing…Everybody has a price…for the Million Dollar man! And the entire Smackdown roster is about to put on notice…if you mess with the Cabinet…you will be bankrupt!
JBL: That’s right! And the insufficient fund notices will be going out tonight! All you other superstars in Taboo Turmoil tonight have no chance. The Cabinet is stronger than ever…and tonight I will become the #1 Contender! It doesn’t matter if I enter number one…I will win Taboo Turmoil!
**JBL and Dibiase look at eachother…and then exchange a deep “Million Dollar Man” laugh…chuckles and smiles from the other cabinet members follow…as JBL’s music hits**

Cole: I don’t even know what to say guys! The Million Dollar Man…and….and…Virgil!!!???
Tazz: Wow Cole, I don’t know who the hell is gonna be able to stop JBL now man?
Styles: More powerful than ever is John Bradshaw Layfield!

--COMMERCIAL--

**In the locker room…we see D-von Dudley, Axl Rotten, and Balls Mahoney!**

Bubba: Alright guys, I just got back from talking with the GM Teddy Long!
Collectively: Yeah…really…how’d it go…
Bubba: We got what we want…next week it is gonna be the Basham Brothers and The Problem Solvers against the four of us in an eight man tag!
**Collectively happy responses**
D-Von: Yeah…that will be our chance just four days before Taboo Tuesday to try and persuade the fans to choose our type of match at the PPV!
Bubba: I know that’s right! Four words: D-von….get the tables!
**All four men laugh and scream with excitment**

Styles: I love it boys! An eight man tag involving four of the most extreme superstars in history…that will definitely be a good preview of the four team match at Taboo Tuesday.
Tazz: No doubt about it! What a huge match for Smackdown next week…off the chart!
Cole: Yeah guys, but don’t count out the Co-Secretaries of defense The Basham Brothers or the champions The Problem Solvers…those are four tough guys!

***Music…Oh…its time to rock and roll!***

Tony Chimmel: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a handicap match! Coming down the aisle, accompanied by the WWF Women’s Champion of the World Trish Stratus…The team of Gail Kim, and Molly Holly!

***Music…Don’t treat me like a woman…don’t treat me like a man…!***

HANDICAP MATCH
GAIL KIM AND MOLLY HOLLY W/TRISH VS CHYNA
For the first few minutes Chyna dominates both woman with power moves…purposely allowing the women the ability to tag, as she wanted to get her hands on both of them! Eventually a trip up by Trish from the outside puts Chyna in a position where she is being worked over, with no one to tag!
The Finish

After several minutes of frequent tags and double teams on Chyna, Molly decides it is time to finish her. She gets the tag from Gail…and ascends to the top rope! Chyna staggers to her feet…Molly leaps…the Molly Go-Round! But Chyna catches her…and turns it into a powerbomb! Molly is out…but the devastating move took a lot out of Chyna as well! Gail Kim gets the referees attention…and Chyna makes the cover when…WHACK! Trish enters the ring…and smacks the ninth wonder of the world with a chair! Molly rolls over…Brian Hebner in for the count…..1…………..2……………3! (6:58)
Tony Chimmel: Ladies and Gentlemen…your winners…Gail Kim and Molly Holly!
**The ladies leave with Gail assisting a hurt Molly, and Trish with a devious smile! Chyna glares the divas down!**

Cole: Damnit! The Women’s Champ and her cronies have screwed Chyna again!
Tazz: Hey I gotta agree Cole, they screwed her…but once again…I think Trish has outsmarted Chyna!
Styles: I like to call it taking advantage of your surroundings!
Cole: All I can say is Trish is gonna have her day one on one with Chyna! It has to happen…and I hope it happens soon!

**A Funaki interview in the back**

Funaki: This is Funaki…Smackdown…#1…announcer! I am here with Rey Mysterio! Rey, how do you feel about tonight’s match…The Taa…Taa…Taboo Turmoil match?
Rey: Funaki tonight I have something to prove. I hold more victories over World Champion Eddie Guerrero than anyone in history. In fact…he does not hold a victory over me in the World Wrestling Federation! Now he is the World Heavyweight Champion…and tonight I need to prove tha….
**INTERUPTION**
Batista: Prove what little man? Prove that you deserve the shot at the title? Prove that you have the heart? The only thing you need to prove is that you can make it through me. I aint forgot Rey…you cost me my title at Survivor Series!
Rey: Look, I already explained that…I did it so….
Batista: Shut up punk! You did it so you could face Eddie…I know. And I don’t give a damn! You screwed me out of a title I never even lost to begin with! The titles were stripped remember? I made it to the finals, only to be screwed by your wants…? Screw that! You better hope I don’t get my hands on you, you little twerp…because not only will you not win Taboo Turmoil…you will be put out of commission!
**Rey turns his head…has a little smirk…and walks right up on the chest of Batista**
Rey: I am not scared of you DAVE! I have faced men bigger than you, smaller than you, and everywhere in-between. You have something that most people can’t match…power. But I have something that no one can match…and that is my heart! I can fight the odds…I will fight the odds!
Batista: One problem there Rey Rey. If you run into me…you won’t be fighting the odds…you’ll be fighting the Animal!
**The men stare eachother down**

**Camera switches to Mark Madden in the hall**

Madden: Check it out guys…I may have a big scoop…I just saw Chyna enter Teddy Longs office…and she had a bag of ice on her head…
**Chyna comes out of the office still holding the ice on her head, but with a smile**
Madden: Chyna how are you…are you seriously hurt form that chair shot earlier?
Chyna: I have a little headache…but that is nothing Mark…because you see Teddy Long just made the match!
Madden: Match?
Chyna: That’s right Trish…Taboo Tuesday…you can’t run anymore! The fans have three choices Trish…three choices of what will of happen to you! You see Trish when I beat you for the Women’s title it can be because I tore all your clothes off, exposing your petite little body to the world…….or you may end up being my servant for one month, and I would really like that Trish. However…I hope that the fans choose to see me shave your pretty little divalicious hair off Trish! That is right…after the match…you could be bald! Stipulations aside…at Taboo Tuesday…you little BITCH! I am gonna kick your ass!
Madden: WOW! What a match that is gonna be!!

--COMMERCIAL—Hour Two begins

**Music…You know it’s the Mack militant….Teddy enters the ring, covered in red carpet, with a table in the center… holding a clipboard in his hand**

Teddy: Let me holla at ya playa! First I have a few small announcements to make! First of all everyone knows about the big Taboo Tuesday Inter-promotional Battle Royal! And you see from Smackdown, there will be seven superstars involved in that match! And tonight we are having an eight man Taboo Turmoil match for the #1 Contendership. You see its real simple…the seven Smackdown superstars involved in the big battle royal will be the seven men remaining after a Taboo Turmoil winner has been crowned! Also…JBL…Ted Dibiase…I am glad you have found each other…it seems like a perfect fit. However, let me take you back to a little footage from last week...

Teddy Long: And I want to say one thing, in both next weeks match, and tonight’s wild card six man tag, all outside partys’ are banned, including the Problem Solvers…and the Cabinet!
**We see the Cabinet going crazy in the locker room! JBL punches a locker…Dibiase cant believe it!**
Teddy: Now you better believe that! And if anyone does get involved…the person they help…will be thrown out immediately!

**huge pop**
Teddy: And one more thing before we get down to this contract signing here! You see I have made a mach for next week here on Smackdown! It will be the winner of tonight’s Taboo Turmoil match, teaming up with the Undertaker!!!
**huge pop**
Teddy: And their opponents will be…the man who is having his first match back since Wrestlemania…the so called “Legend Killer” Randy Orton…and the World Heavyweight Champion Eddie Guerrero!!
**heat…but overall pop for the match being made**
Teddy: Now, let’s get down to business…Take a look at this footage…

Teddy: Right now I want to touch base on another big issue rocking the foundation of Smackdown. Let me first let the footage speak for itself…

Footage of WM21: Taker beats Orton
Footage of Smackdown-The night Orton was drafted-RKO to Undertaker
Footage of SummerSlam: Orton blindsides Taker, taking him out of triple threat World Title match
Footage of World Title tournament: Orton attacking Taker numerous times, including a steel chair shot…Taker and JBL end up DQ’d.

Teddy: You see, Randy Orton keeps picking his spots. He has been robbing the Undertaker of every opportunity at the title ever since…
…The Undertaker and I have spoken, and we have come to an agreement. He and I both know that he will never win the title without finishing this thing with Orton…
…Randy Orton is now officially cleared to wrestle. So I will take this opportunity to officially announce the first match for The WWF joint production of Taboo Tuesday…The Undertaker vs Randy Orton, Legend vs Legend Killer II!

***Music hits…Hey! Nothing you can say! Nothing’s gonna change what you done to me! Orton enters the ring…cocky as ever…fans are mixed for the most part…***

***Music hits…Gong….Gong….The Undertaker! Fans go crazy for the dark methodical entrance!***

Teddy: Alright…Undertaker…Randy Orton….you know the deal playas! This contract is for an open stipulation match at Taboo Tuesday! The stipulation will be decided by the fans as either an ambulance match, a Hell in a Cell, or a Buried Alive match!
**huge pop….Orton snatches the mic**

Randy: Undertaker! You listen here…Deadman! When you inured me at Wrestlemania…you cost me seven months of my life! Did you think I was gonna let that slide…did you think I wasn’t gonna pay you back Undertaker? So what did I do….what could I do? I wasn’t cleared to wrestle. So I came back…and I did the only thing I could do…I made an impact! And that’s what I have done ever since I came on the scene Undertaker…make impacts! And Undertaker, I made impact after impact after impact…by costing you every opportunity at the World title that I could! You see Deadman....as long as I am around…you’ll never be the champion!
**huge heat….Undertaker with the usual cold stare…Teddy Long looking surprised at Orton’s tone**
Randy: You see Undertaker…at Wrestlemania…you made a fool of me…for the first time in my career…one of the legends I attempted to kill… defeated me! Undertaker…I am the Legend Killer!!! I will have my redemption…I will have my revenge! At Taboo Tuesday I will defeat you Undertaker! Nothing you can do…nothing you can say…nothing will stop me from fulfilling my destiny! You hearing me Taker? NOTHING!
**Orton drops the mic on the table…picks up the pen…flips pages…and signs the contract! Teddy picks up the mic**
Teddy: Undertaker…?
**Teddy passes the mic to the Undertaker!**
Undertaker: Randy Orton! At Wrestlemania…you were the supreme sacrifice…you were the slain dragon. And Randy Orton at Taboo Tuesday…all the youth…all the talent…and all the future you have is going to be wasted away.
**Undertaker pauses and signs the contract…the fans explode**
Undertaker: You see…what we just signed Randy Orton…was your death warrant! At Taboo Tuesday Orton…RKO…will become RIP…
**Orton boldly snatches the mic from Taker!**
Orton: Oh enough! Enough of that stupid Deadman crap! It is so old! Your gimmick sucks man…you don’t scare me! You hear me? I AM NOT AFRAID OF YOU! You and all the creative geniuses in the world could not come up with anything that would intimidate me Undertaker. This is real! I will show you Taker. I will show you that I don’t fear the dark, I don’t fear the dead, and I don’t fear the deadman! That’s right…I’ll show you just like I have shown countless legends before. Undertaker… I spit in the face of your legacy!
**Orton drops the mic…and spits right in the face of the Undertaker! He follows the dastardly act with a cocky smile**

Undertaker pushes Teddy aside…and snatches Orton by the neck…CHOKESLAM THROUGH THE TABLE!!! Orton is nearly unconscious! Undertaker picks the Legend Killer up off the mat…looks around to the roaring crowd…sets him up…and delivers the TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!!!!!!

**huge pop…Taker picks up the mic**
Undertaker: Randy Orton…………….Rest…………….…..in…………….….PEACE!

***Music…Gong…Gong***

Cole: Oh my god! The Undertaker has just destroyed Randy Orton! The Undertaker has sent a message to Randy Orton 12 days before Taboo Tuesday!
Tazz: Man I’ll tell you what guys…I would not want to be Randy Orton! And this is what he has to look forward to in 12 days!
Styles: Well gentlemen you may be right…but just because Taker got some moves off on Orton here really means nothing. Taboo Tuesday will be a different scenario…and I think Randy has proven that he is not afraid of the Deadman!
Cole: Orton has spit in the Undertaker’s face…but it did not go unanswered! What a match it will be in 12 days at Taboo Tuesday!

--COMMERCIAL—

Cole: Welcome back fans! I don’t think anything could follow what we have just seen except what we have coming up! Lets take you back to footage of the order of entry drawing last week!

Teddy: I am going to draw the last four entrants…
Entrant 8: Drafted Raw Superstar one
Entrant 7: Rey Mysterio
Entrant 6: Chris Benoit
Entrant 5: Batista
There you have it…we’ll find out the first four entrants later tonight!
…Now, playa, its time to find out the first four entrants in next weeks Taboo Turmoil match…
Entrant 4: Christian
Entrant 3: Drafted Raw Superstar two
Entrant 2: Booker T
Entrant 1: JBL

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen…it is now time…for the Taboo Turmoil # 1 Contender match!

***Music…Longhorn…JBL…He comes out ALONE…with a not so pleased look***
***Music….Can you dig it…..SUCKA! Great pop for Booker T!***

TABOO TURMOIL MATCH 1
JBL VS BOOKER T
Relatively fast paced match due to Booker T controlling much of the pace. JBL gets the upper hand in an exchange of heavy rights and lefts leading to a momentum turn…
The Finish
JBL is controlling Booker with a rear chin lock on the mat when the fans become really intense with stomping and clapping…giving Booker the burst of adrenaline! Booker raises up and with three elbows is out. A criss cross ensues…ending with Booker hitting the flying forearm on JBL. Booker sets up JBL for an Irish whip and hits the Houston side kick! With JBL down Booker goes to the top…JBL stand up and is nailed by the missile dropkick! Booker covers……………………..1………………………. ………………………………2……………………………Shoulder up! Booker now has momentum…JBL staggers to his feet….Booker hits the ropes…attempts the axe kick….JBL backs out…Booker misses…JBL hits the ropes and goes for the clothesline from hell! He misses! Booker sends him off the ropes…leap frog....turns around to a returning JBL…CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!...............................1
…………………2……………………………………………..3! (7:58)
Tony Chimel: The winner of the first match….John Bradshaw Layfield!

***FIRE EXPLOSION!!!! Music hits***

Tazz: What the hell is this!

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen…the next participant…the first of two Raw draft picks……….. ……………KANE!!!!!

Styles: OH MY GOD!!!!

TABOO TURMOIL MATCH 2:
JBL VS KANE​
A stunned scared JBL spend much of the first few minutes running from Kane…talking to the announcers…and just basically being in aw! JBL is finally caught in the clutches of the big red monster!
The Finish:

Kane, much to the delight of the crowd, lays into JBL with thunderous uppercuts…backing him into the corner. Kane pounds JBL in the corner…all the way down to the mat…pummeling him! Kane takes a step to the middle of the ring with JBL down…lifts his hands up…and brings them down causing the fire explosion form the posts! JBL sneaks up behind Kane and hits a low blow right after…undetected by the referee! JBL now takes over on Kane with the heavy artillery of rights and lefts! JBL goes for an early CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL….but he misses! Kane catches JBL with the chokeslam…but JBL kicks the ref on the way down…knocking Patrick him for a loop! Kane covers for a ten count with no referee! Kane gets up ….JBL rolls out of the ring…to the floor…and grabs a steel chair. Kane is attempting to get the ref up…and is caught in the back with a vicious chair shot! Kane turns around and smiles…he snatches the chair out of JBL’s hand…JBL backs up…trips…falls on his rear…and is begging off! Kane goes to swing the chair! THE BELL RINGS! (4:07)
Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen….Kane has been disqualified! The winner of match 2 is J….B…L!

**huge heat**

Cole: Aw come on! This is robbery! Kane has been screwed his first night on Smackdown!
Tazz: Wow! I can’t believe it! I can’t believe he is on Smackdown to begin with!
Styles: Could luck see JBL all the way through this thing? Two down…five to go!

***Music...If you close your eyes!!***

Tony Chimel: Ladies and gentlemen…the next participant…The United States Champion…Christian!

TABOO TURMOIL MATCH 3:
JBL VS CHRISTIAN
Just before Christian enter the ring…before the bell rings…Kane gets back into the ring…and SMASHES JBL in the face with the chair….busting him wide open! Christian pauses on the outside…grinning very big! Kane picks up JBL…looks around…hooks him…and delivers the TOMBSTONE!
The Finish:

Christian is on the outside of the ring jumping up and down! Kane does his normal backwards fall out of the ring….as the fans are going crazy for the destruction of JBL!
…The Camera quickly shows the Cabinet in the locker room…they are insane with anger!
Christian slides in the ring…the bell rings…Christian covers…cinches back both legs………..1…………..
…………………..2…………………………………………………………3!!! (0:05)

Tony Chimel: The winner of the third match…the United States Champion….Christian!

Cole: How about that! I may not be a big Christian fan…but JBL got what he deserved!
Tazz: WOW!!! Captain Charisma picking up the scraps! That was huge!

***Music hits…crowd goes wild!***

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen…the next participant….Batista!!!!

TABOO TURMOIL MATCH 4:
CHRISTIAN VS BATISTA

At first Christian catches the big man off guard, and takes the advantage. However, before long, Batista hits a huge clothesline and from there takes the advantage with a power attack on Christian.
The Finish:

Batista beats the hell out of Christian for about three minutes with standard power attacks…punches…kicks…..and knees….finally catching Captain Charisma in a huge sidewalk slam!!! Batista sends the Captain off the ropes and catches him the huge spinebuster slam! Batista then walks around the ring…looks out to an appreciative crowd…and puts both thumbs into the air….and quickly turns them down…signifying the end for Christian!! OUT COMES REY MYSTERIO!! Rey comes out....jumps on the apron….and catches the attention of Batista! Batista loses his focus and runs over towards Rey who quickly drops off the apron! Batista points the finger at Rey…cussing him! Batista turn around to go after Christian again……UNPRETTIER!!!!!! Christian has capitalized….he makes the cover………………..1.……………………………2………………………………………3!!!!!!
Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen…the winner of match four…..Christian!!!! (8:37)

**heat from the crowd**

Cole: Wow! Batista is headed after Rey Mysterio! Christian is on fire!
Tazz: Unbelievable! Christian has pinned JBL and Batista! Two matches in a damn row!
Styles: Captain Charisma has just taken two giant steps towards being the main event here on Smackdown!
Cole: We will be right back fans!!

--COMMERCIAL—

***Music hits…There’s no holding me back!….The crowd explodes!!***

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen…the next competitor….the Crippler….Chris Benoit!!!!!!

TABOO TURMOIL MATCH 5:
CHRISTIAN VS CHRIS BENOIT

Christian at first catches Benoit when he slides in…maintaining an advantage for a few minutes…but eventually Benoit is able to reverse a go-behind into the triple germans!
The Finish:

Benoit covers after the triple germans!........................................1…………………………2
…………………………….foot on the rope! Benoit picks Christian up off the mat…backs him into the corner…and lays into him with stinging chops…the sound rings through the BI-LO Center! Benoit backs off…and Christian, very fatigued, falls out of the corner flat on his face! Benoit immediately tries to hook the crossface from the very prone position…but Christian has enough presence of mind to squirm out…leaving the ring under the rope! Benoit stand center ring…allowing Christian all the time necessary to re-enter the ring. When he comes in he charges right at Benoit…a last gasp effort perhaps! Benoit ducks…Christian hits the ropes and both men collide…whacking their heads! Both men are down on the mat and surprisingly Christian is the first to his feet! Christian hits a leg drop on Benoit……….1………….
…………………………….2…………………………..NO! Authority kick out! Christian is now begging off of Chris Benoit….who is back on his feet and right in Christians face. Christian is once again backed into the corner…..he pokes Benoit in the eye!!! Christian climbs to the middle rope…..hooks him….and delivers the reverse tornado DDT!!! ……………….1…………………………………………..2…………
………………Kick out!!! Christian….so fatigued….so upset…begins to slap the mat out of frustration! He picks Benoit up….sends him in….kicks him in the gut……UNPRETTIER…..is reversed!!!! Benoit uses Christian’s arms to take him down to the mat with the CRIPPLER CROSSFACE!!!!! Benoit is ripping at Captain Charisma who………………………………….taps out!!!!!

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen the winner of match 5…..Chris Benoit!!! (9:57)

Tazz: That was a phenomenal five star match ladies and gentlemen!
Cole: Yeah, I’l tell you I even respect Christians performance here tonight!
Styles: No doubt! He went through JBL and Batista…no shame losing to the wolverine!

***Music….Whos that jumping out the sky….REY!***

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen….the next participant…..Rey Mysterio!!!

TABOO TURMOIL MATCH 6:
CHRIS BENOIT VS REY MYSTERIO
On his way to the ring Rey Mysterio is ATTACKED by BATISTA! From behind the big man nails Rey with a clothesline….sending him rolling down the ramp! Batista comes down to Rey…lifts him up…delivers couple punches…and then delivers the BATISTA BOMB on the lower part of the metal ramp!!
….the crowd delivers heat to Batista…he looks around with a smug ass look…

The Finish:

Benoit comes out and actually head off Batista who stares at him….”What you gonna do bitch?” Batista leaves to heat from the crowd. Benoit picks up Rey…he has no choice but to try and win…he sends Rey in under the bottom rope. The bell rings….Benoit climbs to the top……DIVING HEADBUTT!!!!..........................................1……………………………..2……………………………………………3!!!!!
Tony Chimel: The winner of match 6….the crippler…Chris Benoit! (0:16)

Cole: What the hell has got into Batista?
Tazz: Well, I really cant blame him…I mean Rey did cost him the World Title at Survivor Series.
Styles: Your right Tazz…and personally I like it…Batista is showing a vicious side.
Cole: Well these Smackdown fans sure didn’t like it! Anyway Chris Benoit is now one victory away from being #1 Contender.
Tazz: Yeah but who is the last Raw draft pick gonna be…?
Cole: Fans we gotta take our last break!

--COMMERCIAL—

Tony Chimel: Ladies and Gentlemen…it is now time for the final match in Taboo Turmoil. The winner of this match will be the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Title! Coming down the aisle is the final competitor and the 2nd of two Raw drafts…..

***Pyro…Fire Explosion…Music…You think you know me…EXPLOSION…On this day….I see clearly***

Tony Chimel: Accompanied by Lita….from Toronto Canada………..EDGE!!!!

**decent pop for excitement…overcome by heat**

Tazz: What the hell? Edge on Smackdown?
Styles: Well you heard Bischoff acouple weeks ago say that when Matt Hardy returns to Raw Edge wont be there!
Cole: The Money in the Bank winner is now a part of Smackdown!!!!!

TABOO TURMOIL FINAL MATCH:
CHRIS BENOIT VS EDGE
Much to the delight of the crowd, Benoit takes it to Edge from the get go…laying into him the moment he hits the ring with chops….

**The titantron….Teddy Long: Lita…I would like to welcome you to Smackdown baby girl…but as I said no outside parties are allowed! So get to stepping….now you betta believe that!**

**huge pop**
Lita leaves the ringside area much to the dismay of Edge. Benoit continues his offensive advantage on Edge for several grueling minutes until finally Edge ducks a Benoit shoulder block in the corner…causing the Wolverine to hit the post! Edge takes the stern advantage and works over Benoit for the next several minutes…scoring several near fall combinations. The tide of the match continues to change back and forth several times…the men put on a tremendous contest…keeping the fans on the edge of their seat! At about the eleven minute mark the Wolverine takes control again…Benoit sends Edge into the corner again and as he runs in…he is caught with a spear!
The Finish:

Edge quickly covers Benoit after delivering all the spear he could muster…………………… ………………….1……………………………2………………………………NO!!! Benoit kicks out and fans erupt! Edge is beginning to wonder how he can put the wolverine away. Edge slowly makes his way to the corner….climbs to the top rope….a staggering Benoit comes his way….Edge leaps and connects to the heart of Benoit with a devastating missile dropkick!......................................1………………
…………………..2……………………………No!!! Benoit kicks out again! Much like Christian had done…Edge now begins to pound the mat….what the hell does he have to do? Edge picks Benoit up…lays in punch after punch…but Benoit begins to fire back!!! Benoit now takes the upper hand with knife edge chops….backing Edge into the corner! Benoit chops Edge for good measure….hoists him up to the top rope…climbs the rope….SUPERPLEX!!! Benoit staggers to his feet….looks to the crowd…..slices his throat with his thumb…and makes his way to the top!!! DIVING HEADBUTT!!! ………………………...
……………………………1…………………………………………………………………………………2…………………………………………..No!!! Edge kicks out!! Benoit believes the count was slow…argues with Nick Patrick….low blow!!!! Edge hit the low blow and connects with the EDGECUTION DDT!!! He gets his arm over Benoit................………………………………………… ..1 ……………… …………… ………. …2……………………………………………………………No!!!!! Benoit rolls his shoulder!!! Both men make it to their feet….slowly they meet at center ring….Edge with a punch…..Benoit a chop…..punch…chop…punch…chop….punch…chop….Forearm to the chin! Edge nearly takes Benoit’s head off….Edge comes in for another forearm…Benoit ducks….triple germans!!! Benoit holds the last one in a bridge…………………………………………………………..1…………..
………………………………………………………………………………..2……………………………………………………….NO!!!! Once again Edge is out…..both men are hurt…they both stagger to their feet….and once again exchange blows…..Edge gets the upper hand……..Benoit staggers into the corner……Edge runs in and SPEARS Benoit in the corner……Benoit remain on his feet held up by only the top rope…..nearly out on his feet……Edge sets him up…..slowly gathers his strength…..runs in again for the SPEAR……....and misses!! Benoit moves…..Edge spears the ringpost! He turns around holding his arm……CRIPPLER CROSSFACE!!!! Benoit has it hooked…………….Edge is frantic…….hands waving all around……grabbing the referess shirt……Edge SCREAMS…..tries to do a pushup off the mat!!!!....One last SCREAM….one last push……………………………….TAP OUT!!!!!! (15:06)

Tony Chimmel: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner….and new number one contender……The Crippler…. Chris Benoit!!!!!

Cole: Chris Benoit has done it!!! Benoit is the number one contender! He went through three men…three matches….and he earned every damn bit of this one! Benoit is going to Taboo Tuesday…and he will be involved in the main event!!!!
Tazz: I aint never seen a match like that in my life….two phenomenal competitors going out there…leaving it all in the ring….my hat is off to the Wolverine baby!
Styles: And Gentlemen that also means that next week it is gonna be Eddie Guerrero and Randy Orton vs The Undertaker and Chris Benoit! What a damn match that is gonna be!
Tazz: No doubt about it man…its gonna be a rocketbuster…a kick ass match!

***Music…..Can you feel the heat?....Lie…cheat…steal!***

**Guerrero comes out….stops at the top of the ramp…Benoit spots him….they make eye contact….Eddie nods his head at Benoit….and then hold up the World Heavyweight Championship proudly….**

Cole: Eddie Guerrero nods his head towards Benoit and then hold the belt high….as if to say I respect you….but you aint taking my title!
Tazz: What a staredown man…look at the eyes of these two warriors…what a World Title match we are gonna have!
Cole: Fans we are out of time!

We fade to black on a continuing staredown!

1 - 20 of 95 Posts