Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As some of you know I've been thinking of returning for a while and I have decided to. I have had a two probable one, with a combined WWE and WCW roster being themost likely for a while. I have decided however to do a WWE from January 2005. NWA TNA has been bought by the WWE, and some people have been hired and fired.

Raw
Chris Benoit (F)
Christian (F)
Edge (H)
Kane (F)
Randy Orton (H)
Rob Van Dam (H)
Shawn Michaels (F)
Triple H (H)
Batista (H)
Chris Kanyon (H)
Eugene (F)
Gene Snitsky (H)
Matt Hardy (F)
Muhammad Hassan (H)
Shelton Benjamin (F)
Viscera (F)
Americas Most Wanted (Chris Harris and James Storm) (F)
Chuck Palumbo and Sean O'Haire (F)
Garrison Cade and Tyson Tomko (H)
Khosrow Daivari and Muhammad Hassan (H)
La Resistance (Sylvan Grenier and Rob Conway) (H)
Maven and Simon Dean (H)
Heart Throbs (Antonio and Romeo) (F)
T&A (Test and Albert) (F)
Al Snow (F)
Chris Masters (H)
Hardcore Holly (F)
Justin Credible (H)
Mark Henry (H)
Perry Saturn (F)
Raven (H)
Rhyno (H)
Sabu (F)
Sandman (F)
Steven Richards (H)
Val Venis (F)
Christy Hemme (F)
Gail Kim (H)
Jazz (H)
Lita (F)
Molly Holly (H)
Trinity (F)
Trish Stratus (H)
Victoria (F)
General Manager: Eric Bischoff
Raw Commentators: Jerry Lawler, Jim Ross and Joey Styles
Announcer: Lillian Garcia
Interviewer: Todd Grisham
Heat Commentators: Jonathan Coachman and Todd Grisham
Referees: Earl Hebner, Jack Doan, Chris Kay, Chad Patton and Mike Chioda.
Manager: Stacy Kiebler (Managing T&A)
Manager: Ric Flair (Managing Triple H and Batista)

World Championship: Triple H
Intercontinental Championship: Shelton Benjamin
World Tag Team Championship: Vacant
Hardcore Championship: Vacant
Women's Championship: Vacant

Smackdown
Big Show (H)
Booker T (F)
Chris Jericho (F)
Eddie Guerrero (H)
John Bradshaw Layfield (H)
John Cena (F)
Kurt Angle (H)
Undertaker (F)
Abyss (H)
AJ Styles (F)
Carlito Caribbean Cool (H)
Charlie Haas (F)
Luther Reigns (F)
Matt Morgan (H)
Orlando Jordan (H)
Rey Mysterio (F)
Basham Brothers (Doug and Danny Basham) (H)
Dudley Boyz (Buh Buh Ray Dudley and D-Von Dudley) (F)
Elix Skipper and Ron Killings (F)
Godfather and Rico (F)
Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree (H)
Mark Jindrak and Shawn Stasiak (H)
MNM (Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury) (H)
Naturals (Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens) (H)
Rosey and William Regal (F)
Team Canada (Bobby Roode and Eric Young) (H)
Akio (H)
Billy Kidman (H)
Chavo Guerrero (H)
Chris Sabin (F)
Christopher Daniels (H)
Funaki (F)
Hurricane Helms (F)
Jamie Noble (H)
Jerry Lynn (F)
Juventud Guerrera (F)
Kid Kash (H)
Nunzio (F)
Paul London (F)
Petey Williams (H)
Psicosis (H)
Scotty Too Hotty (F)
Shannon Moore (F)
Spike Dudley (H)
Super Crazy (H)
Tajiri (F)
Ultimo Dragon (F)
General Manager: Theodore R Long
Smackdown Commentators: Michael Cole, Mike Tenay and Tazz
Announcer: Tony Chimmel
Interviewer: Josh Matthews
Velocity Commentators: Josh Matthews and Steve Romero
Manager: Dawn Marie (Managing Christopher Daniels)
Manager: Hiroko Suzuki (Managing Kenzo Suzuki)
Manager: Melina Perez (Managing Johnny Nitro and Joey Mercury)
Manager: Sharmell Sullivan (Managing Booker T)
Manager: Torrie Wilson (Managing Billy Kidman)

WWE Championship: John Bradshaw Layfield
United States Championship: Orlando Jordan
WWE Tag Team Championship: Vacant
WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Vacant

Candice Michelle, Maria Kanellis, Heidenreich, Joy Giovanni and Lauren Jones have all been released from their WWE contracts. The WWE wish them the best luck in future endeavours.

A-Dust

·
hello
19,587 Posts
you fired Heidenreich but not Snitsky? Strange that but anyways, the rosters are looking very very good and healthy. Thank god you fired all those useless divas aswell, they are just a waste of time. Unfortunatley you have damn HHH as champ!

Its looking good for ya, hope you get your first show up very soon because I will be readin'

·
Registered
410 Posts
Your finally back. Thats great A-Dust and well with that kick ass roster i bet this show will be even better than your last. ( If thats possible)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Great to see you back A Dust. I see you have a nice strong roster and good job on releasing all those useless bimbos. Ultimo Dragon in your roster is excellant I hope you use him well. T&A is a little strange to see but i'm sure you have something planed for them. Justin Credible on Raw is a nice choice seen as though the Hardcore Title is on Raw. Oh yeah and The Godfather and Rico as a team look great, looking forward to how they will do. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Man, this should be interesting. I read your Raw show that you did a couple of weeks ago, and it was excellent. Can't wait for your first show. 1!

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
I'll try to keep up reading this, but why have Undertaker on both shows?

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Sinner said:
I'll try to keep up reading this, but why have Undertaker on both shows?
I changed my mind with the Undertaker, and moved him to Raw and Kane to Smackdown. I thought I had altered it, but it is now correct.

Thank you everybody for the positive responses. I hope to get Raw up by Saturday (going to the University of East Anglia tomorrow, so may not get much done).

A-Dust

·
Registered
720 Posts
great rosters!! glad you've returned and looking forward to your first show!

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Thank you also to HBK_nWo33. Here's the Raw preview.

Raw Preview

This weeks edition of Monday Night Raw comes to you two days after New Years Day, and Eric Bischoff is certain to want to make an impact. This week Raw will eminate from the Wachovia Centre in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Raw General Manager Eric Bischoff has already made some matches for Raw this week. The vacant World Tag Team Titles will be on the line when Americas Most Wanted take on Maven and Simon Dean. The Women's Title will be on the line when Gail Kim and Victoria go one on one in a no disqualification match. The roof is sure to come off the Wachovia Centre when the Hardcore Title makes it's return with Rhyno defending against Philadelphia's own Sandman.

Another three matches which have been confirmed are Viscera versus Muhammad Hassan, Matt Hardy versus Chris Kanyon and Chris Benoit versus Rob Van Dam. There is sure to be an announcement on the Royal Rumble and there is apparently going to be an appearance from an ECW alumnus. So don't forget, tune in this Monday Night at 9pm on SpikeTV.

A-Dust

·
Banned
333 Posts
Looking forward to it, I know you are respected around here but I have never read a show of yours. When you get the first show up that will all change because I'm not gonna miss it. Solid rosters and even though I have never seen the TNA/NWA guys wrestle or cut a promo it will still be very intersting, goodluck!

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Raw
Monday Night
3rd January 2005
Wachovia Centre, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
7,000 fans​

The opening video plays showing clips of most of the Raw superstars. Some pyro-technics go off and the camera goes round the Wachovia Centre showing the 7,000 fans in attendance, and then goes to the commentary table.

Jim Ross: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night Raw from here in the Wachovia Centre, Philadelphia. I’m Jim Ross alongside both Jerry ‘the King’ Lawler and Joey Styles and what a night we have for you.

Joey Styles: That’s certainly right JR, tonight’s main event is going to be Mr. Pay Per View and Mr. Monday Night Rob Van Dam taking on the rabid wolverine Chris Benoit.

Jerry Lawler: Muhammad Hassan will also be in action tonight when he takes on Viscera in singles action.

Jim Ross: Matt Hardy and Chris Kanyon will also be in a one on match.

Joey Styles: In a match that will certainly please Extreme Championship Wrestling fans, the Sandman and Rhyno will go one on one for the WWE Hardcore Title.

Jerry Lawler: You mean Extremely Crappy Wrestling.

Joey Styles: We’re not talking about wrestling in Memphis in the seventies and eighties tonight, we’re talking about what is sure to be a great match.

Jerry Lawler: I’d watch your mouth you little punk, your dispensable you know.

Jim Ross: Also tonight the vacant World Tag Team Title will be on the line when Americas Most Wanted take on Maven and Simon Dean. The vacant Women’s Title is also up for grabs when Gail Kim and Victoria go one on one in a no disqualification match for the title.

*I’m Back*

Lillian Garcia: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the General Manager of Raw: Eric Bischoff.

Eric Bischoff walks out on to the stage with a microphone in hand and a smile on his face. Eric then walks down the aisle and into the ring.

Joey Styles: What the hell does this idiot want?

Jerry Lawler: I’d watch your mouth when talking about our General Manager, who’s given you a job.

Joey Styles: Well he put ECW out of business and I for one hope he loses his job here on Raw.

Jerry Lawler: Well I’d rather see you go.

Eric Bischoff: As you can see Raw has had many new additions over the Christmas period. We’ve got Raven, Americas Most Wanted, Sabu, Sandman, Justin Credible, Perry Saturn, Rob Van Dam, Chris Kanyon, Antonio, Romeo, Gail Kim, Jazz, Trinity, Test, Albert and yes, I even hired Joey Styles. Well, Vince McMahon forced me to. Another thing Vince forced me to do was bring back the Hardcore Championship, and so obviously Hardcore matches have to return. Anyway, tonight we’re going to have a great night, but there’s the Royal Rumble coming up.

Now I’ve been thinking, in the two Royal Rumble’s since the draft Raw has yet to win one. So I want only the toughest Raw superstars in the Royal Rumble. Now, I’ve reserved twelve spaces in Raw’s portion of the Royal Rumble, which means that there are three spots left. Now tonight we’re going to have a Masterlock Challenge, and the winner is in the Royal Rumble. So will Chris Masters please make his way down to the ring.

*Master Piece*

Lillian Garcia: The following is the Masterlock Challenge, and the winner will receive a spot in the 2005 Royal Rumble. Introducing from Santa Monica, California weighing in at 257 pounds: the Master Piece Chris Masters.

Chris Masters walks out onto the stage with the robe on. He then unveils himself and poses a few times, before making his way to the ring. Chris Masters then takes the microphone from Eric Bischoff.

Chris Masters: First of all I’d like to thank Eric Bischoff for giving me the opportunity. But tonight, I’m raising the bar. That’s right, tonight I’m going to have two Masterlock challenges. The first being with one of you fans. In this Masterlock Challenge, if one of you can break the Masterlock then you’ll get $20,000 and eight front row tickets to Wrestlemania. So who wants to take on the Master Piece?

The fans go wild and jeer Masters. Masters though is looking round the arena, and then spots his opponent.

Jim Ross: Looks like we’ve got a challenge.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah but who out of these idiots is going to go for it?

Joey Styles: Well I think you have to be crazy to go up against Chris Masters, but with eight front row Wrestlemania tickets I suppose it’s worth a try.

Jerry Lawler: That we can agree on.

Chris Masters: You, the guy in the tenth row in the Hulk Hogan tee shirt. Yeah you, come on down here.

The man walks down past the fans and gets over the barricade. He walks up the ring steps and enters the ring. The man walks over to Chris Masters.

Chris Masters: Can we get a chair in here? Oh and Eric you might want to stand in the corner.

Eric Bischoff walks over to the corner, as a chair is slide into the ring. Eric Bischoff grabs the chair and set’s it up in the centre of the ring. Eric Bischoff once again walks to the corner.

Chris Masters: What’s your name, and where are you from?

Man: My name’s Trent Acid and I’m from right here in Philadelphia.

Chris Masters: Well sit down on the chair, and prepare to be destroyed.

Trent Acid walks slowly and sits down on the chair. He raises his arms and Chris Masters gets ready to put the Masterlock in. Chris Masters throws the microphone to Eric Bischoff, who catches it. The bell then rings.

Masterlock Challenge
Chris Masters versus Trent Acid
Referee: Jack Doan
Chris Masters gets Trent Acid out of the set and into the air. Acid then goes down to the canvas and Masters is throwing him round like a rag doll. Referee Jack Doan then calls for the bell.
Winner: Chris Masters.​

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner by a knock out: Chris Masters

Jim Ross: Well Chris Masters picks up another victory on the Masterlock Challenge.

Joey Styles: But can he pick up the win over his opponent tonight?

Jerry Lawler: It’s going to take somebody tough to beat him.

Joey Styles: Well we’ve got a lot of tough superstars on the roster.

Jim Ross: That’s true, but even so it’s going to be difficult to defeat the Master piece.

Eric Bischoff: Wow, that’s the kind of strength I’m looking to have in the Royal Rumble. You have got to beat your opponent tonight though. Here is your opponent.

*Music*

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Atlanta, Georgia weighing in at 225 pounds: New Jack.

Joey Styles: What the hell is New Jack doing here?

Jerry Lawler: More like who the hell is New Jack.

Jim Ross: New Jack is another former ECW Alumnus who is now on Raw.

Joey Styles: Well some of us still remember what happened in ECW involving New Jack.

New Jack walks down to the ring and walks up the ring steps. He enters the ring and stares at Masters.

Chris Masters: Well, well, well. It’s New Jack. You’re the guy that beat a 350 pounds, seventeen year old untrained guy half to death. Wow, this guy’s tough. Haven’t you been arrested twice for stabbing somebody. Yeah, he’s a real tough guy Eric. Why not bring down somebody in the back who’s untrained, and I’ll beat them down.

New Jack calls Lillian Garcia over and he takes her microphone.

New Jack: First of all, I didn’t know he was seventeen and untrained. Second, he shouldn’t have got in the ring with a real gangsta. Thirdly, he survived didn’t he? I’ve done more things in this industry than you will. All you are is a jacked up piece of s**t.

Chris Masters then runs at New Jack and drives him into the corner as the match begins.

Royal Rumble Qualification Match
Chris Masters versus New Jack
Chris Masters opens up on New Jack in the corner with ten punches and then Irish whips him into the opposite corner. Masters runs over and goes to clothesline New Jack in the corner, but New Jack ducks. New Jack then fires on Masters in the corner with kicks, punches and knife-edge chops. New Jack then backs out of the corner and challenges Masters to charge at him. Masters does charge at him and New Jack drop toe holds him down to the canvas. New Jack drops under the bottom rope and takes Lillian Garcia’s chair. New Jack gets back on to the apron and climbs to the top rope with the steel chair. Jack Doan talks to New Jack, explaining that he would be disqualified if he uses the chair. New Jack throws the chair down to the floor and dives off the top rope to splash Masters. Masters roles out of the way at the last second and quickly gets back to his feet. He pulls New Jack back to his feet and locks in the Masterlock. New Jack tries to fight off the Masterlock but he can’t. Masters then forces Masters down on to his knees. New Jack still won’t give up, but after thirty seconds he is knocked out.
Winner: Chris Masters

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner: Chris Masters.

Chris Masters gets up and grabs the microphone.

Chris Masters: Somebody get this sorry piece of s**t out this arena.

Security run down to ringside and Eric Bischoff, who had gone backstage, walks back out but to no music.

Eric Bischoff: All I wanted you for was for Chris Masters to kick your ass, so New Jack: You are fired.

Joey Styles: At least that idiot can make some good decisions.

Jerry Lawler: As I’ve said I’d watch your mouth.

Jim Ross: Well I for one agree with Eric Bischoff’s decision to fire New Jack, simply because of the history he has in the industry. Anyway folks still to come tonight we’ve got three championship matches and our main event is going to Chris Benoit versus Rob Van Dam.

Joey Styles: Let’s now go backstage where Todd Grisham is with Gene Snitsky.

Todd Grisham: Thank you guys, and standing here with me is Gene Snitsky. Now the Royal Rumble is coming up, and Eric Bischoff has twelve guaranteed spots in the Royal Rumble, and Chris Masters has won one of the spots, do you believe that you will be in the Royal Rumble match?

Gene Snitsky: What kind of question is that? Of course I will. I made a huge impact in my debut, costing Lita and Kane their baby. Now, I’m ready to make an impact…by…

The cameras turn round to see Eugene walking down towards Todd Grisham and Gene Snitsky, but is struggling with something.

Eugene: Hello. My name’s Eugene.

Todd Grisham: What’s the matter Eugene?

Eugene: My coat, I can’t it off.

Eugene attempts to take it off, but ends up falling over. Eugene gets back up to his feet and Todd Grisham un-zips the coat.

Todd Grisham: Now try taking it off.

Eugene then takes the coat off.

Eugene: Wow, you’ve got super powers. Your now like my second favourite super hero, but Aquaman is better because he can talk to fish.

Gene Snitsky: Get out of here, freak.

Eugene: You’re a freak, because you go crazy face at the end of your matches.

Gene Snitsky then throws Eugene back into a wall, and then picks him up over his shoulder. Snitsky then throws Eugene head first into the wall.

Gene Snitsky grabs Todd Grisham, who was attempting to get away.

Gene Snitsky: That wasn’t, my fault.

Snitsky let’s Grisham go, and he walks off slowly. The camera shows Eugene, who is now bleeding. Snitsky stands over him, and begins laughing before walking off.

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen. Eugene has been attended to by paramedics and is said to have some minor injuries.

Jerry Lawler: It’s just a good job he’s got a thick skull.

Jim Ross: Well I don’t think that’s fair.

Joey Styles: Me either. Sure Eugene is not the brightest person but he is definitely a talented wrestler.

Jim Ross: Well that I believe everybody can agree on.

Jerry Lawler: Well I think he’s just plain lucky, and that he should just retire already. His fifteen minutes of fame are going to end soon.

Joey Styles: Well I believe that Eugene will be a star in the WWE someday, and you’ll have to take back what you have both tonight and every night since Eugene debuted

Jim Ross: Well up next is Americas Most Wanted versus Maven and Simon Dean.

*Simon System*

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the vacant World Tag Team Championship. Making their way to the ring at a combined weight of 434 pounds: Maven and Simon Dean.

Maven and Simon Dean walk out from the curtain and Simon Dean points to the crowd as they boo him. They walk down the aisle and Maven slides into the ring. Simon Dean puts the Simon System bag on the apron and slides into the ring. Simon Dean brings the bag into the centre of the ring and grabs Lillian Garcia’s microphone.

Simon Dean: Wow, we are here in Philadelphia, America’s fattest place. I mean look at you slobs. I’d hate to be in charge of getting you people fit, because there’s not much hope. For those in this audience, holding on to the last string of hope, I’m here for you with my patented Simon System. This week I’m offering a lucky person four, that’s right, four jars of my Simon’s Fat Reducing Power.

Maven: And let’s face it, it’s going to take four jars to get one pound off of one you.

Simon Dean: So who wants to get the free gift?

Jerry Lawler: That’s a good offer JR, maybe you should put your hand up.

Jim Ross: I may be a bit overweight, but I wouldn’t try the Simon System again. I ended up feeling ill for a few days.

Joey Styles: Shoddy powder I’d guess.

Jerry Lawler: I doubt that, look at Simon Dean, he’s an honest guy.

Jim Ross: So honest that last week he showed a picture of Viscera, and then tried to claim that the Simon System lost him 250 pounds, and not to mention the after picture was a white man.

Jerry Lawler: That’s just bad production from backsta…

Joey Styles: Looks like somebody backstage unplugged King.

Jerry Lawler (shouting without his head set): Put me back on this show.

Jerry Lawler (with head set): Am I back on?

Joey Styles: I believe you are.

Jerry Lawler: Well it’s about time some childish people grew up.

Jim Ross: Well maybe you shouldn’t be so negative.

Simon Dean meanwhile has been looking in the crowd, and then spots someone.

Simon Dean: You. Yeah you in the fourth row in a Viscera attire. Yeah you, it’s not as if Viscera’s a popular character and only some idiot that looks like him would wear it.

The man gets walks to the barricade and then jumps over it, as if a pro wrestler. The man then slides on to the apron and enters the ring.

Simon Dean: Slow down podgy, you might strain yourself. I suppose reaching the remote is straining yourself but I’m here to help you. What’s your name?

Man: My name’s Bobby Lashley, and I’m wearing a Steve Austin shirt.

Simon Dean: Well he’s so fat, I mean Steve’s a great guy. I met him a while ago on Raw.

Jim Ross: Yeah and he got his backside handed to him in his Simon System bag.

Simon Dean: Well, there is a condition to getting these jars. You have to be able to do five press-ups. So get started.

Bobby Lashley then does ten push-ups and gets back to his feet.

Simon Dean: Your fitter than I thought, so maybe you’d like to try…

Simon Dean then low blows Bobby Lashley. Maven and Simon Dean then kick him out of the ring.

Simon Dean: He may have been the fittest person in this hell hole, but he wasn’t smart. Not that anybody here is, otherwise they wouldn’t have allowed themselves to get out of shape.

*Guilty*

Lillian Garcia: And their opponents at a combined weight of 461 pounds: Wildcat Chris Harris and Cowboy James Storm, Americas Most Wanted.

Chris Harris and James Storm walk out under the curtain to a big ovation. They walk to the ring and embrace the fans. They then get onto the apron and enter the ring.

World Tag Team Title Match
Americas Most Wanted versus Simon Dean and Maven
Referee: Chris Kay
The contest starts off with Simon Dean and Chris Harris in the ring. They lock up and Chris Harris easily over powers Dean into the corner. Chris Kay calls for a break and Harris breaks the lock up. Simon Dean then kicks Harris in the mid-section and throws him into the corner. Simon Dean begins unloading with right hands to Harris in the corner. Simon Dean then Irish whips Harris into the opposite corner, but Harris reverses it. Harris goes for a clothesline into the corner but Dean drop toe holds Harris into the middle turnbuckle. Simon Dean then tags Maven in. Maven goes over to Harris and begins kicking him in the head. Maven gets Storm back to his feet and then suplexs him down the canvas. Maven tags Simon Dean back in and Dean goes to the top rope. Dean comes off the top rope and leg drops him. Dean covers Harris who kicks out at two. Dean gets Maven up to his feet and attempts to fisherman suplex Harris. Harris blocks and suplexs Dean.

Harris then tags in James Storm, who clotheslines Simon Dean down. James Storm then clotheslines Maven down, and then back body drops Simon Dean. Storm gets into the AMW corner and then super kicks Dean down. Storm covers Dean but Maven breaks the pin up. Harris gets up and body presses him into the air. Harris then drops Maven on to his knee and then starts punching Maven on the canvas. Storm runs against the ropes and Harris moves out of the way, and Storm baseball slides Maven to the outside. Storm gets up and sets Simon Dean up in the Death Sentence. Chris Harris climbs to the top rope and jumps off the top rope for a leg drop. Simon Dean though manages to sit up and Harris misses Dean. Storm gets Dean back to his shoulders and powerbombs him in the centre of the ring.

Maven gets back in the ring and punches Storm in the head four times. Maven Irish whips Storm into the ropes and both men clothesline the other down. Chris Harris and Simon Dean slowly both make their way to their feet. Chris Harris turns round and then spears Dean down. Harris gets Dean back to his feet and hits the Catatonic. Harris covers Dean but Maven manages to push Harris off Maven. Harris gets back on his feet and Storm does as well. Maven gets back to his feet and Harris punches Maven, who turns round into a super kick from Storm. Maven turns round again into a spear from Chris Harris. Storm then picks Maven up over his shoulders and throws him outside. Storm then gets Dean to his shoulders and uses the aeroplane spin to make Dean dizzy. Storm then sets up for the Death Sentence again. This time Harris jumps off the top rope with a leg drop. Harris covers Dean whilst Storm makes sure Maven doesn’t get into the ring.
Winners and new World Tag Team Champions: Americas Most Wanted​

Lillian Garcia: Here are your winners and the new World Tag Team Champions: Americas Most Wanted.

Chris Harris and James Storm get up and hug each other as Chris Kay gives them the World Tag Team Titles. Maven helps Simon Dean out of the ring and they walk to the back. Chris Harris and James Storm celebrate in the ring and look up at the ramp, where Maven is shouting at them. Maven and Simon Dean go behind the curtain and Americas Most Wanted climb each of the four turnbuckles and hold the gold up to the people.

Jim Ross: Americas Most Wanted get the victory tonight and win the previously vacant World Tag Team Titles.

Joey Styles: Just think of the great teams that have held the World Tag Team Titles. The Dudleyz, the Hardyz, Money Inc., Demolition, Road Warriors, the New Age Outlaws, the APA, the Hart Foundation, the British Bulldogs and so many others and now Americas Most Wanted join them in the WWE’s history.

Jerry Lawler: Well let’s face it, they built up a reputation in NWA TNA as a great tag team, and now they’ve got a chance to prove in the big leagues. I just have a feeling that they’ll do it.

Jim Ross: Some great teams mentioned by Joey Styles, and I think we can all agree that AMW will have a great reign. However, let’s not forget about Maven and Simon Dean who are likely to want a return match.

Joey Styles: You can say that again, but I believe we can now go backstage where Eric Bischoff wants to make an announcement.

The cameras fade from the commentary table to outside Eric Bischoff’s Office. The cameraman knocks on the door.

Eric Bischoff: Come in.

The cameraman opens the door and then enters the room.

Eric Bischoff: Now I said earlier tonight that I saved twelve spots in the Raw portion of the Royal Rumble spaces. Those are for the main superstars here on Raw. Now, here with me is the reigning Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin who will not be in the Royal Rumble. He has the chance now to pick anybody on the Raw roster to face at the Royal Rumble to defend the Intercontinental Title. So Shelton, who do you pick?

Shelton Benjamin: Well…

Just then Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari walk in.

Muhammad Hassan: What the hell have you got him here for. I DESERVE to be Intercontinental Champion, I DESERVE to be World Champion and I DESERVE to be in the Royal Rumble. I have never been pinned here on Raw and yet I am never given an opportunity. Give me a chance at the Royal Rumble.

Khosrow Daivari begins saying what Muhammad Hassan had said, but in Arabic.

Muhammad Hassan begins to move closer to Eric Bischoff, but Shelton Benjamin steps in the way.

Shelton Benjamin: I think I’ve made my decision Eric. You say you deserve to be Intercontinental Champion?

Muhammad Hassan: Yeah I do.

Shelton Benjamin: Well I’ve never been pinned in an Intercontinental Championship match, so it looks like we have something in common. The other thing we have common, we’re both going to be in a match at the Royal Rumble for the Intercontinental Championship.

Muhammad Hassan: Finally, it’s taken somebody with half a brain to realise my talent.

Shelton Benjamin: Half a brain?

Muhammad Hassan: Well you may be a great athlete Shelton, but you embrace these fans. The fans that make my life hell with discrimination,

Muhammad Hassan the moves towards Eric Bischoff.

Muhammad Hassan: like some other people here on Raw.

Khosrow Daivari: I hope you are ready to give your title up, because it’s time for Muhammad Hassan to be a champion.

Shelton Benjamin: Eric, can I change my mind?

Muhammad Hassan: No, you can’t. You heard him, he said it’s me and him. It would an injustice and further discrimination against me.

Eric Bischoff: What do you have in mind Shelton?

Shelton Benjamin: I’m not taking him out of the match, I want to make it a triple threat match, me, Hassan and Daivari.

Shelton Benjamin then extends his hand to Hassan. Daivari shakes his hand, and then Hassan shakes. Hassan then tries to walk off, but Benjamin pulls him back. The two go nose to nose, and Shelton let’s go. Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari then walk off.

Shelton Benjamin: Enjoy your undefeated streak.

Jim Ross: Well we’ve got a match confirmed now for the Royal Rumble folks. It’s going to be Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari in a triple threat for the Intercontinental Championship. I just hope Benjamin knows what he’s getting into.

Jerry Lawler: Of course he does JR. Shelton Benjamin is, I have to say, the best athlete I’ve ever seen. I mean he doesn’t even work out and looks fantastic. Just think about that JR, some people have to work out like hell to be in Benjamin’s condition.

Joey Styles: I’d have to agree with the King there. I mean whilst in high school he had a 122-10 record in amateur wrestling, he defeated a multi-time Intercontinental Champion and the first ever Undisputed Champion Chris Jericho to win the Intercontinental Title and he defeated Triple H on his Raw debut.

Jim Ross: We will be back folks, after this commercial break.

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: Welcome back folks. Already tonight we know that Shelton Benjamin will take on Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari in a triple threat match for the Intercontinental Title, that twelve Raw entrants have been reserved, we know that Chris Masters will be in the Royal Rumble and we’ve had New Jack appear.

Jerry Lawler: What a way to kick off the New Year.

Joey Styles: It certainly is, and I believe up next is the Hardcore Title match between the Sandman and Rhyno. By the way guys, I’d cover your ears when Sandman walks out. The roof is going to blown off.

*Sandman*

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the vacant Hardcore Championship. Introducing first from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania weighing in at 240 pounds: The Sandman.

The Sandman walks out to a huge ovation, with both a can of beer and a kendo stick in hand. He raises the kendo stick and as Lillian mentions that he is from Philadelphia there is another huge ovation. Sandman walks over to the commentary table and high fives Joey Styles. Sandman then walks down the aisle, shaking hands with all the ringside fans. He gives a couple of people a beer that he had in his trouser pockets and then sees a woman. The cameras focus in and it is revealed to be Francine. Sandman looks at here and she nods her head. Sandman opens a can of beer and pulls Francine’s head back. He then pours the beer over Francine and begins licking the beer off of Francine. Sandman then gets another beer from his trouser pocket and opens it. Sandman drinks the beer and then hits the can over his head several times, and the Sandman has a small cut on his forehead, with a small amount of blood. Sandman then walks around ringside shaking the hands of those in the front row and enters the ring. He goes to each of the four turnbuckles and climbs to the second rope, holding the Singapore cane in the air. Each time he raises the Singapore cane he gets another huge ovation.

*Rhyno*

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 275 pounds: Rhyno.

Rhyno walks to the ring, walking down the centre of the aisle. He makes sure that none of the fans touch him and enters the ring.

Rhyno and Sandman look like they are ready to square off, when I’m Back begins playing.

*I’m Back*

Eric Bischoff: Hold a minute. Now I see that the Sandman is very popular, and this being his hometown I would expect that. But, something is lacking from the two of you. I mean, apart from talent for the Sandman.

Eric Bischoff gets a huge amount of heat.

Eric Bischoff: I just wanted to make this match something different. So I thought, why not make this match the one that Sandman invented, along with Tommy Dreamer. That’s right, tonight, here on Raw, it’s going to be Rhyno versus the Sandman in a Singapore Cane match with the winner being the Hardcore Champion. Use anything you want in this match guys, beat the hell out of each other.

Singapore Cane Match
Hardcore Title Match
Sandman versus Rhyno
Referee: Chad Patton
The match starts off with a Gore attempt from the start, but the Sandman reverses with a drop toe hold. Sandman then gets back to his feet and drops his elbow four times, before rolling to the outside. Sandman goes under the ring and pulls out a second Singapore Cane, then a shopping trolley, some trash cans and a stop sign. Sandman then pulls Rhyno to the outside and Irish whips him into the barricade. Sandman then picks Rhyno up and drives him back first into the ring post. Sandman then throws Rhyno back into the ring and enters the ring. He grabs the Singapore Cane that he brought to the ring and smacks it over the back of Rhyno. Sandman then smacks him over the back again but Rhyno gets back to his feet. Rhyno turns round to another cane shot to the stomach and Rhyno clutches his stomach. Sandman then hits him over the back again, and Rhyno stands up right and clutches his back. Sandman then hits him over the head, and Rhyno is taken to the canvas. Sandman pins Rhyno, who kicks out at two. Sandman then goes back to the outside and throws the trash can into the ring. Sandman then puts the trash can into the centre of the ring, and gets Rhyno to his feet. Sandman Irish whips Rhyno into the ropes and then drop toe holds him face first into the trash can. Sandman then roles Rhyno onto his back and hooks the leg, but Rhyno kicks out at two.

Sandman then again roles to the outside and grabs the stop sign. Sandman enters the ring again and as he turns round to hit Rhyno, he gets knocked to the canvas with a trash can to the head. Rhyno then grabs the Singapore cane that Sandman had brought with him, but it is now broken. Rhyno then grabs the other Singapore cane and then goes mental and hits the Sandman nine times with the cane. Rhyno then goes to the outside and throws the shopping trolley into the ring, and then throws two ladders into the ring. Rhyno enters the ring and puts a ladder in the centre of the ring. Rhyno drags the Sandman onto the ladder and goes to the apron. Rhyno climbs to the top rope but Sandman roles off of the ladder. Rhyno kicks the ladder to the edge of the ring and gets Sandman back to his feet. Rhyno puts the Sandman on the top rope and climbs to the second rope. Sandman fights back with two right hands but Rhyno head butts the Sandman. Rhyno then gets Sandman to his feet on the top rope and then gets to the top rope himself. Rhyno then superplexes him off the top rope. Both men are in pain and Rhyno puts an arm over the Sandman, who kicks out at two.

Rhyno gets back to his feet and moves the shopping trolley into the corner Sandman is closest too. Rhyno then challenges Sandman to get to his feet. Sandman slowly gets to his feet and Rhyno goes for the Gore. Sandman again drop toe holds Rhyno, who ends up going into the back of the shopping trolley. Sandman then grabs a Singapore Cane and gets Rhyno out of the shopping trolley. Sandman drops Rhyno to the canvas with a White Russian Leg Sweep. Sandman drags a ladder to the middle of the ring, and puts Rhyno on top. Sandman then puts the other ladder on top of Rhyno and goes to the apron. Sandman slowly climbs to the top rope, and Senton Bombs off the top rope into the ladders. Sandman then throws one ladder out of the ring, and roles Rhyno off the other. Sandman covers Rhyno and gets the three count.
Winner and New Hardcore Champion: The Sandman

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and the new Hardcore Champion: The Sandman.

Jim Ross: I’d hate to be Rhyno just about now.

Jerry Lawler: Same here, but I should think there can not be much more pain he could suffer about the Senton Bomb.

Joey Styles: Certainly a good point, but I would believe that if anybody could hurt Rhyno at the moment, it would be the Sandman with the Singapore Cane.

The Sandman gets the Singapore cane ready and Rhyno slowly gets back to his feet. The Sandman then proceeds to hit Rhyno over the back five times, and then gets a microphone from Lillian Garcia.

Sandman: You gonna quit?

Rhyno: Another.

The Sandman again hits Rhyno over the back of the head, but Rhyno turns round. Sandman then hits Rhyno in the stomach, and then across the back. Sandman then hits Rhyno over the head and then over the back again.

*I’m Back*

Eric Bischoff walks on stage.

Eric Bischoff: Okay Sandman, that’s it. This isn’t ECW. One more shot, and I’ll strip you of the Hardcore Title and fire your ass quicker than you say: “Gotta Bear”.

The Sandman looks at Eric Bischoff, and then at the Singapore cane. Sandman then hits Rhyno a few more times.

Eric Bischoff: Your FIRED.

*No Chance*

Vince McMahon walks out on stage to a small ovation, he has a microphone in hand.

Vince McMahon: Now wait a damn minute. I didn’t hire the Sandman for him to get fired on his first show. Now he’s not the best wrestler in the world, but he’s a hell of an entertainer. He’s also great in a hardcore environment, which is why I hired him in the first place. Oh and Eric, I’m sure Rhyno is fine.

Sandman holds the microphone to Rhyno’s mouth.

Rhyno: ANOTHER

Sandman hits him over the back again.

Sandman: You want another, or you going to quit?

Rhyno: ANOTHER.

Sandman then hits Rhyno over the back again, and then drops the cane.

Sandman: I ain’t gonna hit you again. Well, not tonight. Eric, I want a match against Rhyno at the Royal Rumble, for the Hardcore Title.

Eric Bischoff: Now wait a minute, I let Shelton Benjamin decide his opponent because he’s a great athlete. You on the other hand, well look at that beer belly. I however, will make a title match at the Royal Rumble. But, it won’t be against Rhyno, well it’s not a guarantee. Next week, it’s going to Rhyno and Sabu in a number one contenders match. The winner will go on to a match against the reigning Hardcore champion, whether it be Sandman or McMahon.

Sandman: That’s fair, have people earn it. But, I’m going to be the champion because nobodies more hardcore than the Sandman.

Eric Bischoff and Vince McMahon walk backstage talking, whilst the Sandman exits the ring and leaves through the crowd. Paramedics come down to tend to Rhyno, but Rhyno fights them off and walks to the back on his own.

Jim Ross: A surprise to see Vince McMahon here on Raw, and the Sandman certainly saved in terms of his job here.

Joey Styles: And we now have another match for the Royal Rumble for the Hardcore Title, to go along with the Shelton Benjamin, Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari Intercontinental Title match.

Jerry Lawler: Not only that but another Extremely Crappy Wrestling match next week.

Joey Styles: I wouldn’t keep saying that by the way, what with the amount of former ECW superstars in the locker room.

Jerry Lawler: Are you challenging me?

Joey Styles: No, just giving you a warning.

Jerry Lawler: I took ECW on before, and I will again if I have to.

The cameras cut backstage, where Randy Orton is talking to Edge.

Randy Orton: Man I can’t believe we don’t have a match tonight.

Edge: It’s because we’re constantly getting screwed over. I haven’t even had a World Title match in my career.

Randy Orton: Well I’ve been a World Heavyweight Champion, and then got screwed out of the title by Hunter and Batista.

Edge: Well something’s got to be done. I deserve to be World Champion. I mean, Shawn Michaels screwed me at Taboo Tuesday to get a World Title match.

Christian: Screwed? The fans voted for Shawn, so how did he screw you?

Edge: He wasn’t even one hundred percent, he should have gone to Eric Bischoff and told him.

Shawn Michaels: Now, hold on Edge. Now sure you haven’t got a World Title match, and I’ll admit you deserve one. I also agree with Orton, that Hunter and Batista joined to screw you out of the World Title. But, the reason the Showstopper is still in the WWE is because of the desire to climb the tree one more time. You can complain about being screwed, but don’t try and push the Showstopper of the Title radar.

Edge: Oh I will Shawn. In fact, I’m challenging you to a match at the Royal Rumble.

Christian: Calm down. I think your all forgetting Captain Charisma here.

Shawn Michaels looks at Christian, as to ask what he meant.

Shawn Michaels: You know your right. In fact, I think they forgot about us both. Wait a minute, there’s two of us and two of you. Why not have Edge and Orton versus Captain Charisma and the Showstopper?

Eric Bischoff: Because you are all going to be in the Royal Rumble match. That’s right, I’m giving each of you a chance to go to Wrestlemania as the number one contender.

Eric Bischoff then looks towards the camera.

Eric Bischoff: Oh, and Triple H will be at ringside after the next match and will announce another match for the Royal Rumble.

Jim Ross: Some more huge news for the Royal Rumble, but we’ve got to go to a commercial break.

Commercial Break

Jim Ross: Welcome back to Raw folks. If you are just joining us we know that at the Royal Rumble, Shelton Benjamin will defend the Intercontinental Title in a triple threat against Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari.

Joey Styles: We’ve crowned a new Hardcore Champion tonight in Philadelphia’s own Sandman and he, if he is still champion, will defend the Hardcore title against either Sabu and Rhyno. Those two will have a match next week on Raw to decide the number one contender.

Jerry Lawler: We know that Shawn Michaels, Edge, Christian, Randy Orton and Chris Masters, who won a qualification match earlier against New Jack, will be in the Royal Rumble match.

Jim Ross: We’ve crowned new World Tag Team Champions in Americas Most Wanted.

Joey Styles: We’ve seen Gene Snitsky destroy Eugene backstage.

Jerry Lawler: And Vince McMahon has even shown up tonight.

Jim Ross: Well up now is the Women’s Title match. Gail Kim will be taking on Victoria. I’ve also just been informed that pinfalls will count anywhere.

*International Woman*

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a no disqualification match for the vacant Women’s Championship. Introducing first from Korea: Gail Kim.

Gail Kim makes her way to the ring with a jacket on. She ignores the crowds, who are jeering her, and walks down the centre of the aisle. She slides on to the apron and then enters the ring.

*Don’t Mess With*

Lillian Garcia: And her opponent from San Bernardino, California: Victoria.

Victoria walks out to some applause from the crowd. She walks down the aisle, and then climbs up the ring steps before entering the ring.

Women’s Title Match
No Disqualification Match
Falls Count Anywhere
Gail Kim versus Victoria
Referee: Mike Chioda
Gail Kim starts the contest off by kicking Victoria as she enters the ring. Gail Kim then kicks Victoria to the outside and then drags her, by her legs, up the ramp and into the backstage area. Gail Kim then gets Victoria to her feet and throws her into a door. Gail opens the door and throws Victoria into the wall. Gail Kim then kicks Victoria in the head, and she falls down on the floor. Gail grabs some plastic bottles, full of shampoo and other things, and throws them in the direction of Victoria. Victoria manages to role out of the way and then kicks a wheeled chair into Gail. Victoria throws Gail onto a table, and then pours cup of coffee over Gail. Victoria climbs onto a work surface, and hits the moonsault through the table. Victoria pins Gail, who kicks out at two. Victoria gets Gail Kim back and throws her into a shower room. Victoria then turns the shower on, and Gail slips over onto the concrete floor. Victoria crawls over, so as not to slip over herself, and pins Gail but gets two. The two get back to their feet and exit the shower room. Gail Kim gets the advantage with a three right hands, and then grabs a broom stick. Gail smashes the stick over Victoria’s head, and then again but this time with a steel chair. Gail covers Victoria, who kicks out at two. Gail gets Victoria back to her feet and locks in a sleeper hold. Victoria forces Gail backwards into a wall to break the hold, and then throws her into a wall. The two then fight up a corridor, but Gail decides to throw Victoria into a guard rail. Gail walks off to look for something, but couldn’t find anything. She walks back and Victoria kicks her in the mid-section. Victoria picks Gail Kim up and sets her up and then hits the Widows Peak. Victoria slowly roles Gail Kim over and pins her, but Gail kicks out at two. Victoria gets Gail back to her feet, but Gail throws her into a chain link wall, and grabs a mirror. Victoria then walks over to Gail, who turns round and smashes the mirror over Victoria’s head. She pins Victoria and gets the three count.
Winner: Gail Kim​

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner and the new Women's Champion: Gail Kim.

Gail Kim grabs her title and holds the title in Victoria’s face. Gail Kim then walks off celebrating her victory.

Jerry Lawler: I never thought I’d see that kind of match out of those two beautiful divas.

Jim Ross: A very brutal match, and a victory for Gail Kim, now in her second WWE Women’s Title reign.

Joey Styles: Of course Gail Kim won her first Women’s Title on her debut in a battle royal, and the original hardcore women’s match here in the WWE was between Ivory and Tori. It too was for the Women’s Title, with in fact Ivory getting the victory after she used a mirror to knock out Tori.

Jerry Lawler: Maybe that’s where she got the idea from.

Joey Styles: Maybe so, but Ivory then burned Tori’s back with an iron.

Jim Ross: Well at least Gail Kim did not continue in an assault after the match.

Joey Styles: By the way I believe Todd Grisham is backstage with Lita.

Todd Grisham: Thank you guys and with me here is Lita. Lita, you must have just seen Gail Kim defeat Victoria, how do you see Gail Kim’s Women’s Title reign going?

Lita: A short reign. When she meets me in the ring, she’ll lose the title.

Triple H: You say that, but your nothing. Why the hell is she being interviewed, when it should be me, Ric Flair and Batista? I am the reigning World Heavyweight Champion, I’ve won the World Title ten times. I’m the second ever Grand Slam winner, I’m a former Intercontinental Champion and I’m the guy that ended Mick Foley’s career. So why the hell is ‘the walking kiss of death’ being interviewed.

Triple H moves towards Lita and pushes her out of camera range.

Triple H: Now, ask me a question. In fact, no. I’m going to the ring.

Jim Ross: Well Triple H, Ric Flair and Batista will be in the ring, after this commercial.

A ‘Don’t Try This At Home’ commercial plays, with footage of many injured superstars.

*Line In The Sand*

Evolution’s music blares into the arena and Triple H, Batista and Ric Flair walk out onto the stage. Triple H leads the trio to the ring, and slides on to the apron. Batista and Ric Flair enter the ring as Triple H spits water into the air and then towards the crowd. Triple H then enters the ring and takes Lillian Garcia’s microphone.

Triple H: I’ve got a decision to make, about who should face me at the Royal Rumble. I’ve got the entire Raw roster to choose from. It’s a hard decision, between who deserves a shot, and who I think deserves a title shot. To be honest, I do not think any of the guys in the back are worth wrestling. Raw is MY show, and nobody will beat me for the title. I mean, who the hell in the back can say they deserve it? I’ve beaten Shawn Michaels so many times it’s almost a joke. Kane, I beat him in 2003 and forced him to reveal the freak behind the mask. Chris Benoit? I seem to recall that I pinned Chris Benoit in Winnipeg in 2004. Christian, he’s not even Sabu’s league. Edge, he couldn’t even whine his way to a title match. Randy Orton, I pinned him at Unforgiven 2004 to win the World Title. Rob Van Dam, he’s nothing but a Smackdown reject. The only two people on this damn planet that deserves a shot are Batista, who is going to the Royal Rumble for a Evolution domination of the show and Naitch. Ric Flair’s a former 16 time World Heavyweight Champion, but Evolution does not fight itself. So anybody who thinks that they are good enough, why don’t you come on down.

Ric Flair takes the microphone.

Ric Flair: There’s going to be no one Hunter. You’re the best World Champion alive today, why would anyone challenge you?

*Slow Chemical*

Kane walks down to the ring and enters under the bottom rope. Evolution triple team Kane, who eventually powers out. Kane throws Batista over the top rope, and chokeslams Ric Flair. He looks at Hunter and does the slit throat taunt. Kane picks Flair up but is clotheslined from behind by Batista. Batista and Kane then end up in a punching war, with neither looking ready to quit. Triple H though enters the ring and low blows Kane. Triple H then goes to pedigree Kane and has him set up, but Viscera pulls Hunter out from under the ring. Viscera then enters the ring. Ric Flair and Batista role to the outside of the ring and to safety.

Triple H: You just made a powerful enemy. At the Royal Rumble, it’s going to be Triple H versus Kane for the World Heavyweight Championship. Now what happened in the ring tonight, isn’t going to happen at the Rumble, because I know Viscera won’t make it there. Hell, I’m surprised that wide load made it out here. At the Royal Rumble, I will Pedigree your ass and the referee will count to three. Then you, and these morons will not be able to say that I’m that damn good, and that I’m not the best in this industry.

Evolution then walk out, while Kane and Viscera shake hands.

Jim Ross: Well Viscera helping Kane here tonight, but you gotta wonder what Evolution will do next week.

Joey Styles: Knowing those cowards they’ll probably sneak attack.

Jerry Lawler: You better hope that Triple H didn’t here that, otherwise it will be you down and out.

Jim Ross: Well I wouldn’t be surprised if Triple H began beating up non wrestlers, but I believe we have a match up now.

Joey Styles: Yes we do, it’s going to be the undefeated Muhammad Hassan going one on one with a former Hardcore Champion in Viscera.

*Muhammad Hassan*

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring being accompanied by Khosrow Daivari from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 243 pounds: Muhammad Hassan. And his opponent in the ring from Harlem, New York weighing in at 487 pounds: Viscera.

Muhammad Hassan then makes his way to the ring with Daivari for his match with Viscera. Hassan and Daivari make sure that they avoid Kane. Hassan enters the ring and takes his Guthara off and hands it to Daivari, who’s on the outside.

Viscera versus Muhammad Hassan
The contest starts off with a tie up in the centre of the ring, but Viscera easily powers out and pushes Hassan into the corner. Hassan gets back up and the two lock up again. Viscera for a second times easily over powers Hassan, and throws him into the corner. Hassan gets up again and looks to go for a tie up but kicks Viscera in the mid-section. Hassan hits Viscera with four right hands, and then attempts to Irish whip Viscera. Viscera again over powers Hassan and whips him into the corner. Viscera goes for the splash in the corner, but Hassan ducks out of the way. Hassan turns Viscera round and hits the modified STO, and the referee counts to two before Hassan kicks out. Hassan roles Viscera over and hooks the leg, but Viscera powers out.

Hassan gets back to his feet and begins kicking Viscera, who is slowly getting back to his feet. Hassan goes to the ropes but Viscera hits the rolling heel kick. Viscera covers Hassan, who kicks out at two. Viscera gets up first and hits the Sit Out Powerbomb. Viscera gets back to his feet and goes to the ropes and hits the Big Splash. Viscera covers Hassan, but Daivari breaks it up at two to cause a disqualification.
Winner via disqualification: Viscera.

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner via disqualification: Viscera.

Daivari begins kicking Viscera in the head. Viscera punches Daivari but Hassan comes from behind with a clothesline. Hassan and Daivari begin punching and kicking Viscera in the corner. Then Shelton Benjamin runs through the crowd and into the ring. Daivari turns round into a clothesline, and the he offloads on Hassan. Daivari then jumps on to Benjamin’s back and applies a sleeper hold. Benjamin throws Daivari off his back and then T-Bone suplexs Hassan. Benjamin roles Hassan to the outside and the two begin fighting up the ramp, with Daivari running after them.

Viscera goes to the outside and walks over to Lillian Garcia.

Viscera: Hello Lillian. Nice to see you around. Announce the winner again.

Lillian Garcia: Here is your via disqualification: Viscera.

Viscera: That’s really turning Big Vis on. You know what, next week I’m going to show you how much you mean to me Lillian. Wear something good but easy to remove, you never know what might happen next week.

*Viscera*

Viscera then slowly walks to the back.

Jim Ross: A good victory for Viscera, but I think if things go his way he may have a bigger victory.

Jerry Lawler: Well it looks bad for Lillian, that’s all I can say.

Joey Styles: Can you imagine Viscera lying on top of you?

Jerry Lawler: I don’t want to, I mean you probably couldn’t even breathe.

Jim Ross: Well Viscera’s obviously going to find another way if he impresses Lillian Garcia.

Jerry Lawler: Oh there’s plenty of ways JR. Trust me, I should know.

Joey Styles: I can believe that.

Jim Ross: We’ll be right back folks, right after this commercial break.

Commercial Break

We go backstage and see Jonathan Coachman walk into Eric Bischoff’s office.

Jonathan Coachman: Boss, I just heard something.

Eric Bischoff: What?

Coach whispers the message in Eric’s ear, but the camera’s couldn’t pick it up.

Eric Bischoff: Are you sure?

Jonathan Coachman: I’m sure, he said it himself. You know who’s going to return, don’t you.

Eric Bischoff: Yes I do, and get him on the phone. And you get the hell out of here.

The cameraman walks out and the door is slammed shut.

Eric Bischoff: Man I can’t believe this.

Jim Ross: I wonder what Eric and the Coach were talking about.

Jerry Lawler: It’s obviously important, they didn’t tell us.

Joey Styles: Well secrets have always come out, there’s no way that you can ever keep them.

Jim Ross: Very true Joey, and I believe we can now show you Eugene leaving the arena, after having medical assistance backstage.

The camera’s go backstage and Eugene is being wheeled out by paramedics on a stretcher. They get to the back of the ambulance and the paramedics open the doors. Gene Snitsky then runs over and pushes the stretcher over and Eugene falls on the concrete floor. Snitsky then gets Eugene back to his feet and throws him face first into the ambulance. Snitsky picks Eugene up and throws him in the back of the ambulance. Snitsky begins laughing as the paramedics enter the back of the ambulance to tend to Eugene.

Gene Snitsky: That wasn’t, MY FAULT.

Jim Ross: How in the hell can that man say it wasn’t his fault. An injured Eugene was going to be taken to a nearby medical facility, and then that monster helps put Eugene on the shelf a little longer.

Joey Styles: Well certainly a brutal attack by Gene Snitsky, and you have to think that our General Manager, and Eugene’s uncle, Eric Bischoff is smiling.

Jerry Lawler: Now wait a minute, Eric Bischoff may not like Eugene, but he would never wish that kind of beating.

Jim Ross: Well I seem to remember that it was our General Manager who put Eugene in a no disqualification match with our current World Heavyweight Champion Triple H.

Jerry Lawler: That was being cruel to be kind. Face it guys, Eugene does not have the brains to be a wrestler. I mean yes he’s been lucky a few times in the past, winning the World Tag Team Titles amongst other things, but he won’t last.

Joey Styles: Well Eugene has proved to me that it does not matter about thinking your way through a wrestling match, that it just takes guts.

Jim Ross: I have to agree with Joey Styles here King. Sure Eugene isn’t the most intelligent person in the ring, but he’s proven on many occasions since his debut that he can get the job done in the ring. I mean you said it yourself, he is a former World Tag Team Champion, of course teaming with William Regal who is currently on the Smackdown roster teaming with Rosey. Well up next folks is Chris Kanyon versus Matt Hardy.

Joey Styles: These two have never locked it up one on one in the ring before, and so it should be great to see.

Jerry Lawler: Well tonight is about a lot of first time things. It’s the first time that Chris Masters has qualified for the Royal Rumble, the first and last time New Jack had a job here, the first time the Sandman has held the Hardcore Title and the first time Americas Most Wanted have held the World Tag Team Titles.

*Version 1*

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Making his way to the ring from Cameron, North Carolina weighing in at 228 pounds: Matt Hardy Version 1.

Matt Hardy walks out onto the stage and gets an ovation from the crowds. He walks down the aisle, shaking hands with some fans. He enters the ring and Chris Kanyon’s music begins.

*Chris Kanyon*​

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent, from Queens, New York weighing in at 245 pounds: Chris Kanyon.

Chris Kanyon runs to the ring and slides into the ring. Kanyon gets up to his feet and walks over to Matt Hardy.

Chris Kanyon versus Matt Hardy
The contest begins with a collar and elbow tie up applied by Kanyon. Hardy goers to the ropes and throws Kanyon off. Kanyon ducks a clotheslines and then drops to the mat. Hardy jumps over Kanyon, who gets back to his feet. Kanyon tries to hip toss Hardy, who block and attempts one himself. Kanyon blocks and goes for a clothesline, which Hardy ducks. Hardy goes for a clothesline, which Kanyon ducks. The two back off with the fans in attendance clapping.

They go for a lock up but Kanyon kicks Hardy in the mid-section. Kanyon forearm smashes Hardy over the back and the suplexs him down to the canvas. Kanyon floats over into a pinning position, but Matt Hardy kicks out. Kanyon begins to choke Matt Hardy, but releases the hold after four seconds. Kanyon then gets to his feet and begins stomping Matt Hardy. Kanyon walks over to the corner and takes the turnbuckle pad off, and Jack Doan begins to put it back on. Kanyon takes the opportunity to kick Hardy in the family jewels six times. Jack Doan almost catches him but Kanyon changes it to an elbow drop to the knee. Kanyon then applies a side leg lock, and Hardy crawls his way to the bottom rope. Kanyon keeps the hold applied until Jack Doan reaches four on his five count. Kanyon then gets back to his feet and drags Hardy by the right leg into the centre of the ring. Kanyon then locks in a half Boston Crab, with Kanyon holding the right leg. Hardy again has to crawl to the bottom rope.

Kanyon gets Hardy back to his feet and Hardy fights back with four right elbows to Kanyon’s mid-section. Hardy then hits the Side Effect and goes for the victory by hooking the leg, but Kanyon kicks out at two. Hardy uses the ropes to get back to his feet and then begins kicking Kanyon in the head. Hardy then makes his way to the corner and climbs to the top rope. Hardy jumps off with the leg drop but Kanyon roles out of the way. Kanyon quickly gets back to his feet and begins kicking Hardy’s right leg. Kanyon then locks in the Texas Cloverleaf. Hardy begins to crawl to the bottom rope, but just as he’s about to reach it Kanyon drags him back into the centre of the ring. Hardy again crawls to the bottom rope but this time gets to it. Jack Doan begins counting but at three Kanyon pulls Hardy back into the centre of the ring. Hardy tries for a third time, but taps out.
Winner: Chris Kanyon

Lillian Garcia: Here is your winner: Chris Kanyon

After the match Chris Kanyon does not release the hold. Kanyon has the hold locked in for another minute before Jack Doan and other officials pull him off. Kanyon spits on Hardy and then walks to the back.

Jim Ross: Well disgusting actions there by Chris Kanyon, but why would you expect anything better from him.

Joey Styles: I know I certainly wouldn’t.

Jerry Lawler: Well I think that Kanyon was just trying to give a message to Eric Bischoff that he thinks that he deserves a World Heavyweight Title match. I do not agree with the way he delivered the message, but it could have been a lot worse. But I would expect Matt Hardy would have to argue with Kanyon over who should be the number one contender because I would believe he would put himself above Kanyon in the rankings.

Jim Ross: I would think so to, but I would also believe that any Raw superstar would say that.

Joey Styles: Well why not? They might actually get a World Heavyweight Title match, which would be good for them.

Jerry Lawler: Well yeah, I mean I could say I deserve a World Heavyweight Title, but I doubt that anybody would listen.

Jim Ross: Well you might want to put that idea to Eric Bischoff or the Coach, but I wouldn’t expect them to listen. We can go backstage where Todd Grisham is with Chris Kanyon.

Todd Grisham: Thank you guys, with me here is Chris Kanyon. Why did you not release the Texas Cloverleaf after the match had finished?

Chris Kanyon: I’m sick of Matt Hardy. He always gets the fans sympathy. I mean yeah some things have happened to him, but what about me? I mean, who better than Kanyon? If Matt Hardy wants to challenge me to a match at the Rumble, then that’s fine.

Eric Bischoff: Hold on a minute, you aren’t going to have a match with Matt Hardy at the Royal Rumble. Both of you have been entered in the Rumble, so you better get training.

Todd Grisham: Back to you guys.

Jim Ross: Well that’s two more people in the Royal Rumble. So the current line up is Matt Hardy, Chris Kanyon, Shawn Michaels, Christian, Edge, Randy Orton and Chris Masters will be in the Royal Rumble.

Jerry Lawler: We know that Shelton Benjamin will defend his Intercontinental Title against Muhammad Hassan and Khosrow Daivari in a triple threat.

Joey Styles: And we also know that the Hardcore Championship will be on the line. It will be Sabu or Rhyno challenging the champion, whomever that maybe. The decision will be made next week when Rhyno and Sabu have a one on one match for the number one contenders spot. Of course the current champion is the Sandman, but with the 224/7 rule that can change at anytime.

Jim Ross: Well I believe we are ready for our main event here this evening, which is Chris Benoit versus Rob Van Dam.

*One of a Kind*

Lillian Garcia: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is tonight’s main event match. Introducing first from Battle Creek, Michigan weighing in at 235 pounds: Rob Van Dam.

Rob Van Dam walks out to the ring and then down the aisle, swinging at a couple of fans. Van Dam gets a lot of boos as he walks down to the ring. Van Dam roles into the ring and goes to do the thumb taunt, but decides it’s not worth it.

*Whatever*

Lillian Garcia: And his opponent from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada weighing in at 220 pounds: Chris Benoit.

Chris Benoit walks out into the arena and gets a lot of cheers. Benoit walks down the aisle shaking hands with some of the fans in the front row. Benoit walks up the ring steps and then enters the ring.

Rob Van Dam versus Chris Benoit
Referee: Earl Hebner
The contest starts off with a lock up in the middle of the ring. Both men try and get the advantage, but neither can. They release the lock up and back off. They again go for a lock up, but Van Dam kicks Benoit in the mid-section. Van Dam then whips Benoit into the ropes. Van Dam takes Benoit down the canvas with a heel kick and then does rolling thunder. Van Dam covers Benoit, who kicks out at two. Van Dam grabs Earl Hebner and threatens him. Van Dam then mule kicks Benoit and sun set flips him, but only gets a two count. Both men get back to their feet, and Van Dam kicks Benoit in the mid-section. Van Dam puts Benoit on the top rope, but Benoit battles back with four right hands and a headbutt. Van Dam falls off the second rope and Benoit climbs to the top rope. Van Dam though pushes Earl Hebner into the ropes, and Benoit losses his footing. Van Dam then gets back to the top rope and superplexes Benoit into the centre of the ring. Van Dam then jumps to the top rope and hits the Five Star Frog Splash. Van Dam hooks the leg but only gets two. Van Dam gets up and pushes Earl Hebner. Earl warns him not to push him again, but Van Dam pushes Hebner a second time, and Hebner calls for the disqualification.
Winner via disqualification: Chris Benoit​

Van Dam roles to the outside of the ring and takes a ladder out from under the ring. He gets back in the ring Van Dam then knocks Benoit down with the ladder, and then knocks down Hebner. Benoit is back on his feet but Van Dam takes him to the canvas again with another ladder shot. Van Dam this time hits him a few more times and then throws the ladder down to the canvas. Van Dam puts Benoit on the ladder and goes for rolling thunder, but Benoit moves out of the way. Benoit then applies the Crippler Crossface on Van Dam. The camera’s fade with Benoit continuing to have the Crippler Crossface applied, with Rob Van Dam not tapping out. Earl Hebner has managed to slowly crawl back in the ring. WWE officials come down to ringside and try and break the Crippler Crossface, but Chris Benoit keeps the hold applied.

A-Dust

·
Registered
460 Posts
That was a great show, the length of the show was perfect as were the length of the matches. I liked Joey Styles and King constant bickering, and the Royal Rumble is shaping up nicely, i look forward to reading Smackdown.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts