50 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
HeAT
Results
Test and Lance Storm bt. The Hurricane and Rosey
Rhyno Vs Sylvian Grenier
Shelton Benjamin and Garrison Cade bt. Tajiri and William Regal

RAW
Huge pyro explodes around the TitanTron, welcoming us to tonights live edition of RAW.

Jim Ross
Welcome Ladies and Gentleman to tonights live edition of RAW. We have some huge matches lined up for you tonight, Is'nt that right King.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
You said it JR, we're going to see a rematch of the WWE RAW Heavyweight Championship from Bad Blood live here tonight....Chris Benoit Vs Christian.

Jim Ross
And don't forget to mention the WWE RAW Intercontinental title match up between Randy Orton and....wait for ladies and gentleman.....EDGE!!

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME!!!!!!!

Edge enters the arena and runs from side to side as the crowd erupts. Running into the ring and climbing each turnbuckle taunting the crowd.

EVOLUTION!!!
Randy Orton enters with his Intercontinental Championship round his waist

Randy Orton
Whoahh let me get this straight. I, Randy Orton, just competed in a Intercontinental Championship last night at Bad Blood and succesfully retained my Championship by defeated that no gooder Shelton Benjamin (Crowd Cheer), but now without any rest, i have to defend it yet again to Edge!?!?! Now i've just been to see Eric Bischoff and he understands my predicament and has decided to cancel this title match and postbone it to a later date...

IM ALL GROWN UP
Co-General Manager Stephanie McMahon enters the scene and lays down the law.

Stephanie McMahon
Randy Orton i speak on behalf of everyone when i say......shut the hell up (crowd erupts) now i made this match and this match is going to take place and if you've got a problem with that...

Randy Orton
You're damn right i gotta problem

Stephanie McMahon
Then you'll have Vince McMahon to deal with

Orton quickly decides to make his way to the ring

Randy Orton Champion Vs Edge
Finish:
Randy Orton goes for the RKO put Edge reverses it into the Edgeucation for the two count. Then edge sets him up for the spear but Orton moves out the way and Egde spears the Ref. Orton leaves to get his belt when Rhyno runs in, Orton and Rhyno battle it out until Evolution make the save, Edge comes round after a powerbomb off Batista but then is hit with the RKO 1...2...3
Winner:Randy Orton

We get back to the lockeroom of Christian, hes sat there with his crew Trish Stratus, Test and Lance Storm

Christian
You know guys i got a funny feeling that im going to become the next RAW Heavyweight Champion tonight

Trish Stratus
Oh yeah! you know there'd be a special present waiting here for you if you do win tonight now i gotta go because tonight me and the girls are gonna teach Victoria a little lesson.

Lance Storm
What you mean if, Christian his ten times better than Benoit and he'll proof it tonight. Me and Test here have got a plan that might help us out a bit.

Commercial

Jim Ross
Well folks we just got news that our next match is tag team match between Molly Holly, Gail Kim and Trish Stratus and Victoria. On the orders of Eric Bischoff.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
I know Bischoff has took some crap over the past few months but i've noticed he's been taking his anger out on a few of the RAW Superstars, i got to be honest JR i like it.

Jim Ross
You would king, we'll have to see if Trish plans on actually teaming wih Victoria or just spoiling her chances of winning tonight

Molly Holly and Gail Kim are stood in the ring as Victoria's music hits

I AINT THE LADY TO MESS WITH
The Crowd goes crazy as the women's Champion enters the arena.

We then see Trish Stratus enter and go towards Molly and Gail but remembers shes teaming with Victoria tonight.

Victoria and Trish Stratus Vs Molly HOlly and Gail Kim
Finish:
Victoria and Trish have been working well all match then all of a sudden Victoria is tagged in and cleans the house when all of a sudden Trish hits her with a superkick and floors her. Molly manages the 3 count.
Winner: Molly Holly and Gail Kim

Jim Ross
Well im disgussted King, what we just saw was disgracefull. I hope that jezebell Trish Stratus gets whats coming to her.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
More importantly Evolution has called for time in the ring!!

EVOLUTION!!!!

Triple H, Ric Flair and Batista make theyre way to the ring. Orton has decided to take the rest of the night off.

Triple H
The reason why we've come out here tonight is to call for justice. Now many in the business is called the HHH/HBK feud the biggest feud ever, but how can this classic feud end on HBK cheating to win in our Hell In A Cell at Bad Blood. Now let me show u this footage...

Footage of the end of the Triple H Vs Shawn Michaels match from Bad Blood shows.

Triple H
You see i know it was wrong of me to bring that sledgehammer into the ring but i had no choice, but did i use it...No, was i going to use it....No. But you notice the ref Earl Hebner is lying on the floor..how convenient. Now Shawn sees the sledgehammer and WHAM!!!! which leads to The Sweet Chin Music and then the victory. Now i know im not one to make bold statements but this match has screwjob written all over it. Know we all know Shawn Michaels and Earl are well known for theyre screw-jobs. So what i want is for the match to be void.

I THINK IM CUTE
Whoah Hunter!! you touching dodgy ground there my friend. Thats all in the passed and believe you me your last person that should be wanting to drag that up.

Triple H
Face it Shawn you cant win without screwing your way out of it.

Shawn Michaels and Evolution argue until HBK runs to the ring rearing to go, soon Garrison Cade and Chris Jericho run out to even the odds

IM BAD!!!!
Whoah whoah whoah people stop!!! if we're going to do this, we're going to do this properly tonight live on RAW, a six man tag pitching Triple H, Ric Flair and Batista taking on Chris Jericho, Garrison Cade and Shawn Michaels!!!! The crowd erupts

Bischoff leaves as Evolution attack Cade, Jericho and Micharls from behind leaving them in a mess in the ring.

Commercial

Triple H, Batista and Ric Flair Vs Shawn Michaels, Garrison Cade and Chris Jericho
Finish: All superstars are down except for Shawn Michaels and Triple H who are standing in the ring fighting it out when Shawn Michaels hits the Sweet Chin Music on Triple H. Shawn begins to celebrate when Orton runs to the ring and hits the RKO and covers HBK with Triple H. 1...2...3 as Orton leaves Shelton Benjamin attacks him from behind he throws him back into the ring as a huge fight breaks out, referees flood the ring as Evolution eventually ecscape. Leaving HBK, Cade, Jericho and Benjamin standing in the ring

Commercial

Jim Ross
Well King that was amazing, im well and truly shocked. Where in God's name did Orton come from.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
This is Evolution we're talking about here anything is possible!

Jim Ross
Well King its now time for the RAW Heavyweight Championship Title match between Chris Benoit and Christian, heres how the feud has grown over the last few weeks

Footage show thes intense feud between Benoit and Christian

Chris Benoit Champion Vs Christian w/ Test and Lance Storm
Finish: Test and Lance Storm have been removed from ringside as they delivered Canadian Deliverance to Benoit. Benoit managed to kick out but Christian applied the sharpshooter but didnt manage to get Benoit to tap. Then all of a sudden Benoit reverses the Unprettier into the crossface when Trish enters and stomps on Benoit repeatedly when Victoria runs down clears Trish from het ring. Benoit hits Christian with the multiple german suplexes then delivers the diving headbutt for the 3 count
Winner: Chris Benoit Champion

Results
Chris Benoit Champion bt. Christian
Triple H, Ric Flair and Batista bt. Garrison Cade, Chris Jericho and Shawn Michaels
Molly Holly and Gail Kim bt. Victoria and Trish Stratus
Randy Orton Champion bt. Edge

·
Banned
297 Posts
good to see christian getting a push

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Negatives
-Some spelling mistakes.
-No gap between the Women's tag team match and Evolution going to the ring.
-I thought it could have been a bit longer.

Positives
-Typing peoples name out in full.
-Great to see Christian in the main event.
-Good build up for the next PPV.

A good start and there was good build up to the next PPV. I thought that there could have been more matches, and I thought the show could have been a bit longer.

A-Dust

1 - 5 of 5 Posts