TAZZ
THEODORE LONG
TORRIE WILSON
UNDERTAKER​

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
***All Current WWE Storylines still exist, my shows will start properly following the quick results from my booking of WWE Vengeance, enjoy the show***

Vengeance Quick Results

La Resistance retain World Tag Belts after Rob Conway pins Eugene with handful of tights, after the match Flair is irate at Eugene and hits Eugene from behind with a chair.

Backstage Triple H calms Ric down saying that Eugene is still valuable to Evolution and they need him for the title match this evening. Ric says “Don’t you mean, you need him for the title match tonight.

Matt Hardy is seen arriving at the arena alone.

Rhyno & Tajiri beat Test & Albert in a match made on Sunday Night Heat, Rhyno gets the pin on Albert following The Gore. After the match Tyson Tomko & Trish come to the ring and Tyson helps Albert & Test lay waste to Rhyno & Tajiri in a post match beat down.

Chris Jericho is backstage with Mark Lyold. Y2J says tonight he will make the animal Batista tap to the walls and Evolution will never EVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR be the same again! As Jericho walks away the Intercontinental Champion Randy Orton gets in his face saying “You know Jericho you’ve got a big mouth,” as the two look like there about to come to blows from behind Batista levels Jericho with a clothesline as Orton and Batista stomp him a few times before leaving with evil grins.

Kane comes to the ring for the No Holds Barred match but Matt Hardy doesn’t come out when his music plays, Kane says he knows Matt’s here and if he won’t come to the ring Kane will go backstage and bring him to the ring. King says Hardy’s scared whilst JR says he thinks Matt Hardy may be playing mind games with the monster.

Chris Jericho defeats Batista with The Lionsault after Batista refused to tap to the Walls. After the match Jericho says there is nothing now that will prevent him from going after the World Title.

Molly Holly pins Victoria with an illegal roll up with her feet on the rope.

Trish is shown backstage on the phone and is heard saying “Did you watch it Christian? Everything went according to plan, yeah Test & Albert are aboard, everythings set for your return…”

The Coach interviews Edge, Coach asks Edge if he was serious with what he said on Raw, Edge says he meant every word of it and he will finish Evolution, Coach makes a snide comment so Edge smiles at Coach before unleashing a thunderous slap knocking the Coach down, Edge walks away with intensity in his eyes.

Randy Orton pins Edge after two RKO’s in a fast paced exciting match that goes just over twenty minutes. Following the match Edge gets a standing ovation after planting Orton to the crowd with an Edgucution DDT signalling that his war with Evolution is far from over.

Backstage Kane is seen looking for Matt Hardy when he stumbles upon Lita, Lita seems to be willing Kane towards her when Matt Hardy attacks from behind with a steel chair, Hardy pummels Kane with the steel chair before saying see you in the ring to Kane.

Matt Hardy pins Kane after Shawn Michaels comes through the crowd and lays Kane out with Sweet Chin Music, after the match Matt Hardy takes the mic at the top of the ramp and says that the doctors are sure after seeing Matt’s DNA that it is indeed Matt’s baby and not Kanes, Matt and Lita embrace at the top of the ramp as Kane is furious in the ring.

In Evolutions locker room Orton is in jubilant mood when an angry Triple H says “Knock it off! Tonights not over until I win back my world title now do you know the plan, Orton looks annoyed and says yeah I know it, Triple H punches his fist and says “lets do it!”

Chris Beniot pins Triple H in a 30 minute match. Near the end as Triple H looks close to tapping to the Crossface, Flair comes out to distract the referee which brings out Eugene, Eugene hints that he’s going to attack Beniot but instead clocks Ric Flair before the two are sent to the back. As Beniot and Triple H fight in the centre of the ring the ref is knocked down and Orton runs down with the Intercontinental title, Orton jumps into the ring and swings the belt at Beniot who ducks and Orton instead connects with Triple H knocking The Game out! Orton can’t believe it as Beniot Germans him and ascends to the top rope before coming off with the Swandive Head Butt for the one…two…three. As Triple H comes to after the match Orton tries to explain what happens but Triple H is irate and pedigrees Orton straight to hell.

·
Banned
887 Posts
So you are putting T & A back together, it makes sense seeing as they are both heels - on the same show now.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
TheGreatOne08 said:
Great First show, like the twist at the end. So does this mean HHH will feud with Orton?
ADEngstrom said:
So you are putting T & A back together, it makes sense seeing as they are both heels - on the same show now.
^^^Don't wanna spoil it by answering - Raw should be posted up tomorrow all questions should be answered then

World Wrestling Entertainment Raw Official Preview​

Last night at Vengeance was the worse night Evolution have ever had in the squared circle. The animal Batista was pinned by Chris Jericho, Ric Flair was on the losing side in his and Eugene's Tag Title Match and Randy Orton despite retaining his Intercontinental Title inadvertainly cost Triple H the thing his career revolves around the World Heavyweight Title and recieved a monstrous Pedigree in the middle of the ring.There are many questions surrounding Evolution and with all members scheduled to be in the house tomorrow night on Raw we may get somes answers to these questions.

Vengeance was a great night for Matt Hardy not only are him and Lita back together but Matt Hardy pinned Kane with an assistance from a returning Shawn Michaels, this defeat combined with the announcement Kane is not Lita's father enraged the monster and Kane in such a bad mood does not bode well for the Raw Roster especially HBK Shawn Michaels.

Also Chris Beniots 4 month World Heavyweight Title Reign is still intact and Beniot is scheduled to appear on Chris Jericho's Highlight reel in what should be an interesting confrontation.

All this and more so Escape The Rules this week on Raw

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Nice show, seems like everyone is bringing T&A back........ good summary and good preveiw, should be good to see what happens in near future.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Great show. Glad to see the result.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

World Wrestling Entertainment Raw

The Raw music plays and pyro’s explode as Raw is live from the Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester, New Hampshire. JR, "Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to Raw, off the heels of what was an eventful night last night at Vengeance.” King, ”That’s right JR and I still can’t get the image of Triple H delivering The Pedigree to Randy Orton last night out of my head,” JR, “It certainly wasn’t the best of nights for Evolution and that’s putting it mildly.” King, “I can’t wait to see how the group responds tonight…”

* Evolution is a mystery *

JR, “Well King it looks like you won’t have to wait long.” Evolution come to the ring minus Triple H. Flair takes the mic and says he admits it last night was hell for Evolution. Not only did they lose three of there four matches but Triple H lost the main event and as the show went off the air Randy Orton got a Pedigree leaving Evolution in ruins, but Evolution is not over yet. Orton takes the mic, “Your right Ric last night was hell for Evolution, but tonight will be different. You see tonight Hunter I’m going to make up for that mistake last night because tonight in the main event it will be me the Legend Killer Randy Orton teaming up with my friend The Game Triple H against Evolutions biggest rivals Chris Beniot and that jackass Edge, and believe me Hunter I will prove to you where my allegiances lie tonight.” Evolutions music hits as they leave the ring.

JR, “Well King Triple H has not arrived yet but when he does he’ll be teaming up with Randy Orton against Beniot and Edge,” King, ”Well can Randy Orton and The Game put last night behind them and co exist tonight or will things once again implode? Either way I think its safe to say the fate of Evolution will be decided tonight.”

Backstage Eric Bischoff just gets off the phone and is clearly happy with the news he has received, Coach walks in, Coach, “Good news boss?” Bischoff, “Excellent news Coach, I’ve just got off the phone from Mr McMahon not only has Kurt Angle resigned as Smackdown’s General Manager in order to rejoin the active roster but McMahon has declared the next month an Open Contract Month basically I have free reign to sign any Smackdown superstar to Raw, just as Smackdown can sign any Raw superstar but with Smackdown currently having no General Manager, its all Raw baby.” Bischoff smiles as the camera goes back to the ring.

Test & Albert vs Hurricane & Rosey

Test & Albert come down the ramp as JR remarks that Albert and Test seem to have reformed T & A, as the pair get halfway down the ramp they signal to the back and Trish Stratus walks out to accompany them to the ring. Rosey & Hurricane come out to moderate cheers. After starting well T & A manage to cut off the superheroes momentum and have isolated Rosey’s knee. Test looks for an elbow to the knee but Rosey moves and manages to make the tag to The Hurricane. Hurricane cleans house and sets Test up for a Chokeslam as Trish jumps onto the apron, Hurricane trys to get Trish off the apron but as he turns round he is levelled with a Big Boot and Test pins for the one…two…three. T & A have won it. JR, “Well Trish was the difference maker here if you ask me,” King, “Trish always makes the difference JR.” JR, “I bet…wait a minute its Tajiri and Rhyno!” Tajiri and Rhyno storm the ring as T & A get the hell out of dodge. JR, “Well Rhyno & Tajiri looking for payback for the beat down they received last night but T & A wanted none of it.”

Backstage Chris Jericho is seen walking to the ring and The Highlight Reel is up next

Jericho introduces Beniot as his guest by describing him as the most intense competitor on Raw and World Heavyweight Champion the Rabid Wolverine Chris Beniot. Beniot comes to the ring. Jericho says he had an alterior motive for inviting Beniot on the show and that last night at Vengeance he said he had set his sights on Beniots title and that hasn’t changed, Jericho challenges Beniot to a match, Beniot says Jericho deserves a title shot, Jericho extends his hand to shake on the deal and Beniot accepts but pulls Jericho close and the two are nose to nose

*I’m back, and I’m better than ever*

Bischoff makes his way out on to the ramp with a mic, Bischoff, “Jericho you want a title shot you’ll get a title shot but not tonight because my main event which features Beniot is set in stone but at the next Pay Per View Event Summerslam you two will face off.” Bischoff leaves having dropped a bombshell as Beniot and Jericho still stand face to face.

Rosey is seen backstage tossing eguipment around Hurricane tries to calm him down but Rosey says he’s had enough of losing and enough of Raw and if Superstars can switch brands he’s going to Smackdown, Hurricane tries to talk Rosey out of it but Rosey walks away.

Backstage Flair is giving Batista a pep talk, Flair asks him if he’s ready Batista says yes and he will do this for Evolution.

Matt Hardy w/Lita vs Garrison Cade w/Coach

Matt Hardy wins a fairly athletic contest and as Coach tries to interfere Lita delivers a hurricanrana off the top taking out Coach allowing Matt Hardy to hit the Twist of Fate for the one…two…three.

A Kane promo runs following the match. The Big Red Monster is seen in a darkened room, Kane is playing with a twig. Kane smiles into the camera, “Hey Shawn are you watching? I’m watching you Shawn, I’m watching you. Last Night Shawn you made a mistake, a big mistake, that’s why its only fair that I warn you next week it begins, I’m coming for you Shawn, I’m coming for you, and I’m coming to end your career, I’m coming to beat you up and I’m coming to break your neck!” Kane snaps the twig and grins at the camera. JR, “Well Shawn Micheals is not scheduled to be here tonight, but next week all hell could break lose,” King, “You ain’t kidding JR,”

Edge is seen walking backstage when from behind he is knocked down. The camera turns and sees Batista standing over Edge the big man begins to beat down Edge tossing him into equipment before smashing a Cinder Block over EDGE’S KNEE! Edge writhes around the ground in agony as Batista smiles sickly.

Eugene vs Sylvain Grenier & Rob Conway (La Resistance)

Footage is shown of the Tag Title match last night as Conway got the win illegally and Flair turning on Eugene after the match, JR says Flair was scheduled to be Eugenes partner tonight but Evolution wants nothing to do with Eugene so Eugene will have to go it alone. Eugene looks heartbroken as La Resistance continually double team him with Eugene getting very little offence in, La Resistance pick up the win following the Au Revoir for the one…two…three. After the match La Resistance continue to beat down Eugene, JR, “This is completely uncalled for, first Evolution abandon poor Eugene, Bischoff books him in this handicap match and now he’s getting beat up by our Tag Champs…wait a minute!” William Regal sprints down the ramp Brass Knuckles in hand as La Resistance escape through the crowd wanting no part of William Regal, the fans cheer the Englishman as he helps Eugene to his feet and an excited Eugene hugs Regal as the odd couple look to be reunited.

A video promo rolls showing Shelton Benjamin working out in the gym the footage then speeds up and shows some of Benjamin’s finest momemts on Raw before ending with a close up of Shelton’s face saying 'Shelton Benjamin Returns Soon'.

Edge is shown being carried into an ambulance as Beniot wishes him well, Bischoff is also there as a group of Raw superstars including Val Venis, Chuck Palumbo, Steven Richards, Ivory and Maven. As the ambulance drives away Beniot grabs Bischoff, Beniot, “What the hell does this mean now about the main event,” Bischoff brushes Beniots arms down and says Beniot can either go it alone or find a replacement partner, Beniot pauses for a second before storming of.

Triple H is then seen arriving carrying his bags with him The Game does not look happy as he storms through the corridors.

Tyson Tomko w/Trish vs Maven

Trish sits with JR and King doing commentary as Tyson tears into Maven. As Tyson is wearing down the Tough Enough One Champion Maven Trish tells The King and JR that Christian will be returning next week on Raw, The King says that’s huge news and peeps all over the world will be celebrating. In the ring Tyson nails a devastating powerbomb which gets him the one…two…thre NO Maven gets his shoulder up, however this seems to have further angered Tomko as he plants Maven with an awesome Pumphandle Slam which gets the Three Count. Trish walks to the ring to applaud her man as T&A come down to further help beatdown a defenceless Maven, JR, “This unit Trish has assembled is causing havoc on Raw,” King, “Wait a minute JR..” Rhyno and Tajiri run down and begin brawling with T&A however the numbers game catches up as Tyson assists T&A when suddenly JR, “Look King its Al Snow and he’s got a baseball bat!” King, “Al Snow!?” Snow waves the bat about wildly as T&A and Tomko get the hell out of dodge with Trish, Al Snow then looks to be checking on Maven in the ring, JR, “Well Al Snow is showing some compassion for his protégé Maven, but I don’t think the fight between Rhyno, Tajiri, Maven, Snow and T&A and Tomko is over, not by a long shot.”

Stacy Keibler walks into Bischoffs office, Stacy, “You asked to see me Eric,” Bischoff, “Stacy you see Vince McMahon and the board of directors have announced that the next month superstars can freely be traded or purchased between each Brand, now what that means for me is a lot of paperwork, so Stace I need a secretary and I know you have experience in that role are you interested,” Stacy, “Absolutely!” Bischoff, “Great you start tomorrow,” Stacy smiles then leaves as Bischoff checks her out as she leaves.

Beniot is seen walking along a corridor when he suddenly stops at a door, Beniot pauses then enters the room closing the door behind him, the camera then zooms in on the door he closed and the locker room door has Y2J Chris Jericho written on it.

Victoria vs Molly Holly Vengeance Rematch

In a typical womens match Molly Holly picks up the win after cheating by using the ropes for leverage for the pin much like she did last night at Vengeance, as Molly leaves Victoria looks furious and starts having some twitches in the middle of the ring before leaving.

Triple H storms into the Evolution locker room as Flair immediately gets up in attempt to calm him down, Flair, “Hey champ tonight we bounce back, tonight Evolution shows the mark of any great champion we bounce back,” Orton gets up slowly and says, “Look Hunter last night was bad but tonight we get even tonight I prove to you that I can do it, we’ve got Beniot in a handicap match, Batista’s already took care of Edge everything’s going according to plan are we cool?” Triple H, “As far as I’m concerned we’re not even by a long shot but tonight you start to prove to me that you can do it,” Orton, “That’s all I ask man just give me this match I’ll prove it that last night was nothing more than an accident,” Triple H gets right in Orton’s face, “But Randy if theres any more accidents then I will end your career!” Triple H leaves the locker room as Flair, Orton and Batista look shocked and worried.

Triple H & Randy Orton (Evolution)
vs
Chris Beniot & ???

The superstars are in place when * 5…4…3…2…1* The Y2J countdown hits and Jericho makes his way out as Beniots partner. Evolution are in control after having worked on Chris Beniot for several minutes when out of nowhere Beniot connects with a big time Enzigouri that floors Orton, the crowd come alive sensing the tag, Jericho is tagged in as is The Game. Triple H then enters the ring and glares at his archenemy for four years, Chris Jericho. Both Jericho and Hunter lock up in a grapple, pushing against one another’s strength. Chris Jericho manages to apply a wristlock but Hunter powers out with a wristlock of his own. Triple H forces Y2J against the ropes but is pushed back and caught in an Arm Wrench. Chris Jericho then tackles Triple H into an Arm Bar, applying pressure to the limb. Y2J lifts up Triple H and knocks him against the ropes with a chop before trying for an Irish Whip. The Game pulls Jericho into a Knee Lift and clubs him around the head. He then hits the Snapmare and follows it up with a Reverse Chin Lock. Chris Jericho powers onto his feet and fights back with a Snapmare of his own. When Hunter tries to sit up, Jericho hits a Drop Kick to the back and then applies a Reverse Chin Lock of his own. Chris Jericho is pushed into the ropes but he comes roaring back with a Shoulder Block. Jericho lifts up Hunter by the hair and hooks him in the face. He applies another Arm Wrench and throws his opponent’s arm against the top rope. Y2J launches himself off of the ropes but Triple H fights back with a Reverse Elbow. The Game tries to get the blood flowing back to his arm as he pounds away on Chris Jericho with one right hand after the other. Triple H sends his opponent into the ropes and tries to catch him with a right hand but misses and is taken down with a Flying Forearm to the face. Hunter struggles onto his feet against a hail of right hands. He fights back with a headbutt and then launches the King of the World into the nearest turnbuckle. Triple H brutalises Jericho with one hard Shoulder Thrust after the other to the midsection. Y2J jumps over Hunter and rolls him up with a Sunset Flip for the two count. Chris Jericho places Triple H against the corner, face first. He then tries some Shoulder Thrusts of his own to the lower back and the kidney area. The Game fights back with an elbow to the temple of Chris Jericho. He then scores a kick to the gut and delivers the DDT! He drapes an arm across Jericho as the referee moves in for the count of one...two...thre- kick out! Triple H then stomps away on his opponent before stalking him for a Clothesline. Y2J ducks and pushes the Game into the ropes, rolling him up for a School Boy and achieving a one count. Chris Jericho smacks Triple H around the head and hits him with a Snap Suplex for another one count. Chris Jericho then drags the Game onto the apron. He sets up another Snap Suplex but is nailed in the side. Triple H kicks Y2J in the midsection and sets up a Pedigree on the apron. Y2J counters with a BACK BODY DROP TO RINGSIDE!! Triple H bounces off of the ringside mats as Chris Jericho waits for him to stand and then connects with an Asai Moonsault! Both Chris Jericho and Triple H both lie at ringside as the referee begins to count them both out. Slowly but surely both men get to their feet. Jericho and Hunter exchange blows before Y2J gets a knee to the gut and throws his opponent into the ring. Chris Jericho climbs onto the apron and uses the top rope as a springboard to connect with the Missile Drop Kick! Jericho hits the ropes but Helmsley catches him with a Face Buster onto his knee for the equaliser. Y2J stumbles around the ring as Triple H hooks him on the back of the neck. Chris Jericho falls against the ropes and when he gets up the Game takes him down with a Spear before firing repeated right hands at the face. Chris Jericho rolls out of the ring before being knocked into the guard-rail with a Baseball Slide. Triple H steps through the ropes and throws Y2J into the metal steps before smashing his face against the ring-post and tossing him back into the ring. The Game throws right hands at Jericho and then tries for a kick. Y2J grabs Hunter’s foot and spins him around into a kick to the midsection and the Double-arm Backbreaker! Triple H yells in pain as Chris Jericho proceeds to lock on the WALLS OF JERICHO!! Y2J tightens his grip but the Game refuses to tap out and instead inches towards the ropes. Hunter takes hold of the ropes forcing Y2J to break up the Walls. Jericho picks up Triple H by the hair but is caught with a low blow! The Game struggles onto his feet and crushes Chris Jericho with a devastating PEDIGREE!! The cover is made for the one....two....thre- WHAT THE HELL?! Randy Orton just pulled the referee out of the ring! Triple H rises onto his feet and looks to ringside with anger visible on his face. Randy Orton steps into the ring and seems to explain his actions but Triple H just pushes him. The Legend Killer responds by flattening Triple H with the RKO!! JR, “What the hell is going on? Triple H had the match won but Randy Orton interrupted the three count and now he’s just pulverised his own team-mate, Triple H!” Orton steps out of the ring and watches on as Triple H lies prone and wounded in the middle of the ring. Chris Jericho gets onto his feet, still groggy from the Pedigree but he seizes the moment and crushes Hunter with a Lionsault! The leg is hooked for the one.....two.......three!

Chris Jericho rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp with Chris Beniot as the thousands of cheering fans chant ‘Y2J’ over and over again. Jericho leaves as Randy Orton steps into the ring and looks down on the fallen Triple H. Orton kicks Hunter when he’s down and then lifts him up before blasting him across the face with a right hand. The Legend Killer proceeds to deliver a thunderous RKO!! JR, “Randy Orton has already screwed Triple H out of the Match and they were meant to be team-mates for crying out loud! Now he’s continuing to kick the ever-loving crap out the man who served as a leader of Evolution for over a year.” King, “Why, Randy? Why?” Randy Orton takes a microphone as Triple H squirms at his feet. Orton smirks arrogantly and kicks the Game in the face. Orton, “Triple H, I think its about time I introduced you to the mastermind behind all of this pay attention hunter she's an old friend So ladies and gentlemen and of course, Hunter...allow me to introduce to you......STEPHANIE MCMAHON!!” The arena is shocked and stunned as through the curtain and down the ramp-way comes the daughter of the WWE’s owner, the former General Manager of Smackdown and Triple H’s very own ex-wife, Stephanie McMahon. She steps into the ring and looks down on Triple H before cackling, watching on in sick pleasure at the pain inflicted on her ex-husband by Randy Orton. As RAW goes off the air Randy Orton and Stephanie McMahon embrace and kiss over the battered and bruised body of the humiliated Triple H.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Summerslam Card

World Heavyweight Championship
Chris Jericho vs Chris Beniot(c)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
World Wrestling Entertainment Smackdown! Official Preview​

What a show it was last week on Smackdown! Not only did Billy Kidman and Paul London shock the world by beating the most decorated Tag Team in history The Dudley Boyz for the titles but Smackdowns now ex General Manager Kurt Angle stripped his foe John Cena of his United States Title.

Speaking of Kurt Angle as we heard this week on Raw Kurt has resigned as GM to rejoin the active roster, will Kurt be in action this week and how will Smackdown function without a General Manager, will a General Manager be announced all these questions should be answered on Smackdown!

Plus in what could be a Blood Bath Eddie Guerrero gets his highly anticipated rematch with JBL for the WWE Championship in....a STEEL CAGE MATCH!, also Kidman and London's first title defense, also Smackdowns! Crusierweights will be in action, how will John Cena react to Kurt Angle.

All this and more so Smack Your TV! this week with Smackdown!

·
Banned
887 Posts
Good frist show. Try not to make the entire show in bold. I hope SmackDown! is just as good!

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

World Wrestling Entertainment Smackdown!

Smackdown immediately kicks off with a bang as LINDA McMAHON’S music hits and the WWE CEO makes her way slowly down the ramp and into the ring. Michael Cole, “Well ladies and gentleman welcome to Smackdown on what promises to be a wild night Tazz,” Tazz, “Oh absolutely my friend especially when you start the night with LINDA McMAHON out here, this should be big Cole.” Linda takes the mic and waits for the crowd to quieten down before speaking, Linda, “Now I know your all probably wondering why I’m here but as you may or may not know Kurt Angle has quit as General Manager of Smackdown! in order to rejoin the active roster. Now obviously that leaves Smackdown with a problem as not only is there no General Manager to maintain order of the show, but there’s no one to tempt superstars away from Raw with regards the Open Contract Month that was announced on Raw, which could leave Smackdown at a big disadvantage talent wise, which is why I’m here tonight, because right now I’m gonna announce the New General Manager of Smackdown. Tazz, “This is it Cole, this is it,” the New General Manager of Smackdown is….

*Let The Bodies Hit The Floor *

Paul Heyman strolls smugly out from the back with a huge grin on his face as he walks to the ring soaking in the boo’s from the crowd. Heyman takes a mic still smiling, Heyman, “Well thank you very much Linda, and not to flatter myself too much but nobody deserves this job more than I do,” Linda, “Well actually Paul your guess was correct I am here to announce that you are now officially the new General Manager of Smackdown, the crowd boo the hell out of the announcement, but Paul that is not the only thing I’m here to announce you see as good a job as the Board of Directors feel that you will do here on Smackdown they feel you would work better with some….lets say assistance,” Heyman, “Assistance? I’ve got an assistant?” Linda, “Well not exactly but you will have someone working with you handling the more hands on part of the job,” Heyman, “Who?”

*Glass Smashes*

The arena goes berserk as Stone Cold Steve Austin storms out from the back towards the ring. Cole, “My god Tazz the Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin is on Smackdown!” Austin climbs the four turnbuckles saluting the crowd who are going wild before taking a microphone. Austin, “If you think Smackdown need a new Sheriff give me a Hell Yeah!” The audience responds with a huge Hell Yeah! Before starting an Austin chant, Austin, “Now ol’ Stone Cold didn’t come out here to flap his gums but let me make something clear right now, Stone Cold Steve Austin is enforcing the law right now and Stone Cold’s new law is from now on every match on Smackdown is NO HOLDS BARRED!! Cole, “Wow,” Austin waits for the crowd to die down before continuing, Austin, “Basically I wanna see some ass whuppin tonight and every Smackdown and I guarantee Smackdown is gonna raise more hell than ever with Stone Cold as sheriff and that’s the bottom line cos Stone Cold said so!” Austins music hits as he salutes the crowd with a couple cold one’s as Paul Heyman looks like he’s going to be sick in the middle of the ring. Cole, “Well you talk about starting Smackdown with a bang,” Tazz, “Haha you ain’t kidding my friend and its gonna be an interesting ride on Smackdown with our new management team.”

In the parking lot JBL is shown arriving in his stretch limo with his WWE Title proudly over his shoulder but will JBL still be champion by the end of tonight.

Backstage Josh Matthews is in the Smackdown main locker room getting responses from superstars with regards the new Management Team, Jamie Noble says he’s pleased Heyman’s the GM because Heyman promised him a shot at Mysterio’s cruiserweight title since Jamie got the fall in the 6-man tag match last week. Rob Van Dam says him and Heyman have history but with Austins new No DQ law Smackdown looks a hell of a lot better in the eyes of Rob…Van…Dam.

Spike Dudley vs Chavo Guerrero

In a high paced fast action cruiserweight match Chavo gets the pin when he counters the Dudley Dogg into a Modified Sit down Powerbomb with a handful of Spikes tights for good measure. Cole, “A big win for Chavo here and perhaps Chavo sending a message to Paul Heyman that he should be in the Cruiserweight Title match later tonight.”

Backstage John Cena walks into Paul Heyman’s office, before Cena can speak Heyman, “Woah John I know what this is about I saw last week how Kurt robbed you of your belt, but I’ve got a solution to your problem because in about fifteen minutes I will make an announcement with regards not only your belt but every title here on Smackdown in my first State of Smackdown Address.” Cole, “A state of Smackdown address?” Tazz, “Believe me Cole when Heyman says he’s gonna make an announcement its usually big.”

Rey Mysterio vs Jamie Noble

Rey starts off on fire but after an attempted Hurricanrana is turned into a powerbomb Noble begins to work on Mysterio’s back wearing the champion down. After a few minutes Mysterio fights back with an attempted Jaw Breaker and Flying Spin Kick. Noble nails a kick to the gut and attempts a Tiger Bomb however Mysterio rolls through into a Sunset Flip and Nobles shoulders are down for the one…two…three. Mysterio retains!

Austin is in the Smackdown main locker room having a few beers with the boys when Paul Heyman enters and says he wants every superstar at ringside because the State of Smackdown Address is next.

*Let The Bodies Hit The Floor *

Heyman walks to the ring as Smackdowns superstars surround the ring. Heyman takes a mic Heyman, “This announcement regards all the Title Holders here on Smackdown. Every Smackdown belt will be up for grabs at Summerslam, The Crusierweight Title will be defended in a match that has never been seen before in the WWE and that is an Ultimate X Match! Four superstars will compete in that match with one of them obviously being the Champion, the WWE Tag Team Titles will be defended at Summerslam in a rematch it will be The Dudley Boyz challenging Paul London & Billy Kidman who will be defending there titles later on tonight vs Akio & Sakoda. Now there has been some controversy surrounding the U.S Title recently well next week a new champion will be crowned because the winner of John Cena vs Luther Reigns and Rene Dupree vs Rob Van Dam will face off later in the night with the winner the new United States Champion now last but certainly not least is the WWE Championship, at Summerslam the WWE Championship will be defended with the winner of tonights Cage match between JBL and Eddie Guerrero facing the winner of a Twenty Man Battle Royal that will happen next week on Smackdown, you see this is what makes Paul Heyman Smackdown so great….

The Arena lights go off and a clock appears on the Titantron, the clock disappears and is replaced with ‘7 Days’ The Undertakers Gong then goes off as the lights turn back on and Paul Heyman looks terrified in the center of the ring. Cole, “Well what a huge announcement by Paul Heyman with regards every Smackdown title and Summerslam but once again The Undertaker made his presence felt here on Smackdown!”

Akio & Sakoda vs Billy Kidman & Paul London
WWE Tag Team Titles

The Japanese duo work well together isolating London before London eventually makes the tag in to the fresh man Kidman. Kidman is a house of fire taking out both men when interference from the Dudleyz results in a DQ, The Dudleyz stomp on Kidman and London before hitting a 3D on both men, Bubba tells D’Von to get the tables and Paul London is laid on the table inside the ring as Bubba Powerbombs Kidman from the top rope through the Table with Paul London destroying both the Tag Champs in the process, The Dudleyz then look at Kidman and London’s belts before leaving. Cole, “Well the ex Tag Champs sending a clear message to our Tag Champs and have left Kidman and London decimated.”

A Kurt Angle video promo rolls announcing Kurt Angle will return to the active roster on next weeks Smackdown! Backstage John Cena is seen watching the video and punching his fists in the process.

The Game struggles onto his feet and crushes Chris Jericho with a devastating PEDIGREE!! The cover is made for the one....two....thre- WHAT THE HELL?! Randy Orton just pulled the referee out of the ring! Triple H rises onto his feet and looks to ringside with anger visible on his face. Randy Orton steps into the ring and seems to explain his actions but Triple H just pushes him. The Legend Killer responds by flattening Triple H with the RKO!! JR, “What the hell is going on? Triple H had the match won but Randy Orton interrupted the three count and now he’s just pulverised his own team-mate, Triple H!” Orton steps out of the ring and watches on as Triple H lies prone and wounded in the middle of the ring. Chris Jericho gets onto his feet, still groggy from the Pedigree but he seizes the moment and crushes Hunter with a Lionsault! The leg is hooked for the one.....two.......three!

Chris Jericho rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp with Chris Beniot as the thousands of cheering fans chant ‘Y2J’ over and over again. Jericho leaves as Randy Orton steps into the ring and looks down on the fallen Triple H. Orton kicks Hunter when he’s down and then lifts him up before blasting him across the face with a right hand. The Legend Killer proceeds to deliver a thunderous RKO!! JR, “Randy Orton has already screwed Triple H out of the Match and they were meant to be team-mates for crying out loud! Now he’s continuing to kick the ever-loving crap out the man who served as a leader of Evolution for over a year.” King, “Why, Randy? Why?” Randy Orton takes a microphone as Triple H squirms at his feet. Orton smirks arrogantly and kicks the Game in the face. Orton, “Triple H, I think its about time I introduced you to the mastermind behind all of this pay attention hunter she's an old friend So ladies and gentlemen and of course, Hunter...allow me to introduce to you......STEPHANIE MCMAHON!!” The arena is shocked and stunned as through the curtain and down the ramp-way comes the daughter of the WWE’s owner, the former General Manager of Smackdown and Triple H’s very own ex-wife, Stephanie McMahon. She steps into the ring and looks down on Triple H before cackling, watching on in sick pleasure at the pain inflicted on her ex-husband by Randy Orton. As RAW goes off the air Randy Orton and Stephanie McMahon embrace and kiss over the battered and bruised body of the humiliated Triple H

*** That was the World Wrestling Entertainment Slam Of The week ***

World Wrestling Entertainment Heavyweight Title
Cage Match
JBL © vs ‘Latino Heat’ Eddie Guerrero

Both men are now in the ring as the door is slammed shut. The bell rings and the match begins. Cole, “You can only win by pinfall or submission!!! No escape here tonight Tazz!!!” Neither man wastes anytime as they converge in the center of the ring, trading right hands. Eddie Guerrero force JBL into the corner and nails him with a barrage of knee lifts. The referee forces Guerrero to break and this allows JBL to counter with a thumb to the eye. JBL begins to pound away on Guerrero before pulling him out of the corner and taking him down to the canvas with a Suplex. Guerrero is forced to the corner as Bradshaw continues on the offensive. JBL pounds on the back of Guerrero. JBL whips Eddie into the corner and he drills him with a clothesline. JBL picks up Eddie and fires him off of the ropes before delivering a back body drop. Guerrero pops back up and is leveled with a clothesline. JBL grabs Eddie and tries to slam him face first off of the cage but Eddie blocks it. JBL tries to slam Guerrero off of the cage, but Guerrero blocks it before elbowing JBL in the face. Eddie Irish whips JBL off of the ropes but JBL ducks underneath the clothesline attempt before he drills Eddie in the stomach with kicks. JBL grabs Eddie and tosses him face first off of the steel cage!!! JBL picks up Eddie and throws him face first off of the steel cage once again. JBL picks up Eddie and drills him with a right hand, sending him back down to the canvas. The camera zooms in on the face of eddie Guerrero and we see that he has been busted wide open. JBl continues the assault peppering Eddie with punches and kicks that sends him down to the canvas. JBL stomps away on the open wound of Eddie, further opening it up. JBL goes to pick up Eddie but Eddie lands a couple of left hands. Eddie gets back to a vertical base before firing JBL off of the ropes. JBL runs up the ropes and connects with a CLOTHESLINE FROM HELL!!! JBL goes for the lateral press but NO!! only gets a two count. JBL picks up Eddie and fires him off of the ropes, only to be leveled with a left handed lariat!!! Both men are slow to get up but when they do JBL charges and levels Guerrero with a hard Shoulder Tackle!!! JBL goes for the cover. One…Two…THRE, NO!!! Eddie just gets his shoulder up before the count of three. JBL is frustrated and lands a barrage of right hands onto the bloody face of Guerrero. JBL drills Eddie with a Swinging Neckbreaker before going for the cover. One…Two…THRE, NO!!! Eddie just gets his shoulder up in time. JBL picks up Eddie and once again throws him hard into the steel cage. JBL picks up Eddie again and fires him off of the ropes only to be leveled with a Spinning Heel Kick from Eddie!!! Both men collapse to the mat, as the crowd chant Eddie, Eddie, Eddie. Eddie gets to his feet and levels JBL with a right hand. Eddie goes for an Irish whip but JBL counters it. Eddie sprints off of the ropes and levels JBL with a flying forearm shot. Eddie takes a swing at JBL but it misses and JBL goes for a reverse Suplex. Eddie floats over and does the same, slamming JBL into the steel cage!!! Eddie does not waste any time as he runs across the ring and takes down the recovering JBL with a swinging neck breaker! Eddie picks up JBL fires him off of the ropes, before taking him down with a powerslam!!! One…Two…THRE, NO!!! JBL just gets his shoulder up. Eddie waits for JBL to get up and when he does goes for a kick, but JBL catches his foot before drilling him with a kick below the belt! JBL picks up Eddie and fires him over the top rope and straight into the cage! JBL picks up Eddie and ties him into the ropes backwards so that his face is against the cage. JBL sprints off of the ropes and drills Eddie in the back of the head with a running knee strike, driving Eddie’s face into the cage. Tazz, “The champion is making great use of the steel cage so far in this bout.” Eddie crumbles to the mat as JBL plans his next offensive maneuver. JBL pulls Eddie up to his knees before connecting with a sick hook to the face, opening up a further cut on the forehead of Eddie Guerrero. JBL fires Eddie off of the ropes only to be leveled with a flying forearm out of nowhere!!! Both men are down and hurting in the center of the ring. Cole, “These men are completely exhausted Tazz! The man up might have a definite advantage for the rest of the match!!!” The referee begins to count as both JBL and Eddie try to make their way to their feet. At the count of nine both men are up! Eddie drops JBL with a left hand and then a right. Eddie decks JBL with another left hand before picking up the champ and firing him off of the ropes. JBL bounces off of the ropes and is tossed over the top rope and into the steel cage with a back body drop! Guerrero picks up JBL and fires him off of the ropes before catching with a tilt a whirl. Instead of slamming him to the canvas, Eddie rams JBL face first into the cage not once but twice! A bloody Guerrero grabs JBL and lands a barrage of right hands onto the head of John Bradshaw Layfield as Smackdown goes to a break!

JBL is picked up by Eddie and slammed off of the steel cage before picking him up and doing it again!!! A now bloody JBL stumbles back into the center of the ring before he is planted to the canvas with a full nelson slam!!! One…Two…THRE, NO!!! JBL just gets his shoulder up before the count of three. Eddie picks up JBL and goes for a Catatonic like move, but JBL floats through before connecting with a version of the Hangman’s neckbreaker!! JBL goes for the cover. One…Two…THRE, NO!!! Eddie just gets his shoulder up before the count of three. John Bradshaw Layfield and Eddie Guerrero slowly get up and begin to exchange right hands in the center of the ring. JBL goes for an Irish whip but Eddie counters it, connecting with a hurricanranna. Eddie picks up JBL and slams him face first into the steel cage before dropping him to the canvas with a belly to back suplex. Eddie goes for the cover. One…Two…THRE, NO!!! JBL just gets his shoulder up before the count of three. Eddie climbs up to the top rope and then begins to climb to the top of the cage before being cut off by JBL. JBL gains control and powerbombs Eddie off of the side of the cage to the canvas!!! JBL goes for the cover. One…Two…THRE, NO!!! JBL cannot believe that did not put away Eddie Guerrero. Before he can follow up with anything, JBL is leveled with a low blow from Eddie. Eddie delivers an incredible Triple Suplex on JBL maintaining a waist lock each time. Eddie climbs up to the top rope before heading to the top of the cage! Eddie leaps off of the top of the cage and connects with a cross body block!!! “HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!” Eddie is too hurt to go for the cover right away, but is eventually able to drape an arm across JBL’s chest. One…Two…THRE, NO!!!! JBL just gets his shoulder off of the mat before the count of three. Tazz, “I can’t believe this!!! What great action!!!” Eddie slowly gets back up to his feet before climbing to the top rope, this time Eddie Guerrero leaps off of the top of the cage and delivers the FROG SPLASH!!!!!! Cole, “OH MY GOD!!!” “HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!” JBL bounces around on the canvas in pain as Eddie crawls over and drapes an arm across the chest of JBL. One…Two…THREE!!! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!!

Cole, “Oh My God! What a main event and what a Smackdown, we’re out of time folks but we’ll see you next week!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Summerslam Card

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
10/10 for the show it was great ultimate x sounds er xtreme dont do the ENTIRE! show with bold leave the matches normal but talking bold or like in WZ do the talking and everything in bold matches in italics.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
World Wrestling Entertainment Raw & Smackdown End Of Week Review

With Just 4 Weeks Until Raw & Smackdown Present WWE Summerslam things are sure heating up here in the WWE, this week on Raw Eric Bischoff announced the main event of Summerslam it will be Chris Jericho challenging Chris Beniot for Beniot's World Heavyweight Championship, these two have a storied history and another chapter of that story will be written at this years Summerslam in Toronto.

WWE Weekly Awards

Best Raw Superstar - Chris Jericho. Its been quite a week for Jericho after pinning Batista at Vengeance Jericho pinned HHH this past week on Raw in the tag main event, with Jericho competeing in the main event at Summerslam Y2J definately has the momentum on his side.

Best Smackdown Superstar - Eddie Guerrero. After fighting thematch of his life Eddie regained the WWE title this past week on Smackdown.

Biggest Raw Surprise - Randy Orton turning on HHH and his alignment with The Games Ex wife Stephanie McMahon.

Biggest Smackdown Surprise - Stone Cold being announced as new Sheriff

Fued of the Week - Randy Orton vs HHH

Match of the Week - JBL vs Eddie Cage Match

Promo of the Week - Kane's ominious message to HBK

That just about wraps it up for this weeks recap the official Raw preview should be posted later stay tuned for another exciting week of WWE action.

·
Banned
887 Posts
I like your weekly awards.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)

World Wrestling Entertainment Raw

The Raw music plays as pyro’s explode in the sold out MCI Center here in Washington, DC. JR, “Hello everybody I’m good ol’ JR and besides me as usual is The King Jerry Lawler, and King we expect a wild ride tonight,” King, “Oh absolutely JR and I’m still in shock after the return of Stephanie McMahon last week,” JR, “No doubt about it King that was shocking.”

* I’m All Grown Up Now*

King, “Look JR it’s Stephanie!” JR, “Yeah and Miss McMahon is not alone.” Randy Orton and Stephanie embrace at the top of the ramp before slowly sauntering to the ring to a great deal of boo’s. Orton holds the middle rope for Stephanie to climb through as Orton milks the crowds jeers by climbing the four turnbuckles before getting a microphone. Orton, “Triple H, Triple H, Triple H, for over a year I had to put up with YOU calling the shots, it was always your World Title and at the end of the day that was more important to you than Evolution, hell you used Evolution, you used us and you used me for one reason so YOU could come out on top, well I’m sick of it Hunter! And believe me your days of main eventing are over because I spoke to Bischoff,” Orton looks at Stephanie, Orton, “Or rather, WE spoke to Bischoff and at Summerslam I get what I want, its gonna be me The Legend Killer Randy Orton versus you Hunter and its gonna be No Holds Barred Anything Goes with the loser forced to leave Raw, and I guarantee you Hunter in four weeks time at Summerslam, I will bust my ass to make sure you never appear on Raw or go after YOUR World Title again.” Stephanie applauds her man before taking a microphone, “Hunter, last Monday was not the first time I SCREWED you!” Stephanie looks at the crowd as they chant Slut, Slut, Slut! Steph continues, “What makes this master plan all the better Hunter is you had no idea, you were too busy with your head up your ass chasing the World Title and trying to manipulate Eugene to even see it coming, you’re a joke Hunter and a has been and Randy Orton is the future.”

Suddenly a shot of the parking lot is shown on the Titantron as Stephanie stops and looks as does Orton, and a car comes screeching into the Parking Lot, the car stops and out storms a furious Triple H dressed in Denim Jeans and his old Black Leather Jacket, The Game is carrying a sledgehammer and looks to be walking towards the ring.” Triple H comes charging down the ramp and into the ring as Stephanie bails, Triple H swings at Orton with the Sledgehammer however Orton manages to execute a low blow as The Game was in mid swing, Orton started punching HHH who faught back and the two brawl in the ring as Bischoff appeared through the curtain with Washington Police Officers. The Officers rush the ring and separate Orton and Hunter and Hunter is handcuffed and led away as the crowd boo furiously and Raw goes to a break.

JR, “Well King what a wild way to start off Raw,” King, “Well JR wild is one thing but Triple H was completely out of control and deserved to be arrested,” JR, “Well Triple H looking for some big time payback on Orton and quite frankly I don’t blame him,” King, “Well one things for sure JR when these two fight at Summerslam in just under four weeks it will be a war!”

World Tag Team Titles
Rhyno & Tajiri vs Sylvain Grenier & Rob Conway (c) (La Resistance)

Both teams are in the ring as the bell rings, JR, “Well King Rhyno & Tajiri have been on quite a roll as of late and this is a massive opportunity for the pair,” La Resistance manage to isolate Tajiri for several minutes with Tajiri unable to get in much offense except the occasional kick. Conway shoots Tajiri off rope and sets up for a Back Body Drop but Tajiri springs of ropes delivering a devastating Reverse Elbow taking both men down, the tags are made to both partners, Rhyno is on fire clothesling Sylvain several times then knocking Conway off apron, Tajiri and Conway are exchanging blows on the outside as the referee tries to maintain some order, Rhyno delivers a huge Spinebuster on Conway and the crowd rise to there feet as Rhyno sets up for the Gore, King, “If Rhyno hits this JR…Wait a minute,” as Rhyno charges TEST jumps on the apron and clocks Rhyno with La Resistances title belt the referee is distracted but see’s Conway pin Rhyno, Albert jumps Tajiri on the outside as Trish has also made her way to ringside, the ref makes the count ONE….TWO…JR, “Not this way!”….THREE, JR, “Damn it!”

La Resistance back up the ramp having retained there belts as Rhyno and Tajiri get beat down by T&A in the ring, King, “Well these teams had a problem with each other last week and it looks like there problem is far from over.” At the top of the ramp La Resistance are jumped by William Regal and Eugene Dinsmore and those four superstars brawl as the crowd go wild, as Rhyno and Tajiri start to fight back in the ring Trish signals to the back for back up and the Beast Tyson Tomko charges out however Al Snow and Maven run through the crowd and enter the ring brawling with Tyson and T&A, these four Tag Teams and Tyson continue brawling as referees run from the back to stop these teams from fighting as Chaos once again reigns on Raw.

Backstage a limo is seen arriving in the Parking Lot, the driver opens the door and PAUL HEYMAN! The Smackdown General Manager walks out with a briefcase in hand and a smirk on his face as Raw goes to another commercial.

Bischoff approaches Heyman backstage, Eric, “Paul what the hell are you doing here!” Paul, “What am I doing here, I’ll tell you will I, I’m here to talk to a certain Raw superstar about jumping to Smackdown, Open Contract Month remember? Now if you’ll excuse me I have business to attend to.”

JR & King speculate about who could be jumping ship when footage from last weeks Raw rolls

Edge is seen walking backstage when from behind he is knocked down. The camera turns and sees Batista standing over Edge the big man begins to beat down Edge tossing him into equipment before smashing a Cinder Block over EDGE’S KNEE! Edge writhes around the ground in agony as Batista smiles sickly.

JR, “Well we’ve got an update on Edge’s condition he has a broken knee and should be out up to two months, we wish Edge a speedy recovery. Wait a minute..the ring crew have set up Chris Jericho’s highlight reel section, Jericho is not scheduled to be here tonight.”

Christians theme music hits as the CLB walks out to a chorus of boo’s as the New Peoples Champ makes his return to Raw after being out from almost Two Months. Christian points to the back as Tyson, Trish and T&A walk out. Christian takes the mic, “You know I hate to quote our great GM but I’m back and I’m better than ever haha and back with another edition of The Peep Show,” Christian signals to his peeps, “And tonight what a return because I’m gonna get even at the person who put me out for two months Chris Jericho, now Bischoff has told Y2J to not show up at tonights Raw but it doesn’t matter because Eric has given me a World Title Shot tonight.” King, “A world title shot? Wow that’s huge,” Christian continues “And tonight when I become New World Champ then I’ll go onto Summerslam and beat Jericho there by destroying his dreams of being Champ, thank you very much.” JR, “Well what a huge main event tonight Beniot vs The CLB for the World Title.”

Backstage Bischoff is telling his new secretary Stacy that he doesn’t like Heyman being here.

Eddie slowly gets back up to his feet before climbing to the top rope, this time Eddie Guerrero leaps off of the top of the cage and delivers the FROG SPLASH!!!!!! Cole, “OH MY GOD!!!” “HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!! HOLY SHIT!!!” JBL bounces around on the canvas in pain as Eddie crawls over and drapes an arm across the chest of JBL. One…Two…THREE!!! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!!

Cole, “Oh My God! What a main event and what a Smackdown, we’re out of time folks but we’ll see you next week!”

*** That was the WWE Slam of the Week ***

Backstage Orton and Stephanie are walking when Orton gets stopped by Flair, Flair says would Stephanie mind he wants to talk in private with Randy for a minute Stephanie looks offended but Orton tells her its okay, Flair asks Randy has he lost his mind what about Evolution are you turning your back on us, Orton says Hunter was the one who turned his back and as far as he’s concerned now he’s with Stephanie and Evolution has evolved, Flair says that Stephanie is only using you Orton to get back at Hunter, Orton tells Flair not to talk that way about Stephanie, Flair says he was a mentor to Orton and asks if Orton is going to turn his back on him for some, for some…Slut! Orton slaps Flair and says since Flair can’t keep his mouth shut he’ll shut it tonight in the ring and you’ll be another legend I’ve killed, old man.

JR, “Orton’s way out of line there King I hope he gets whats coming to him tonight at the hands of Flair. Well tonight King Christian isn’t the only superstar returning after a month or so out,” King, “That’s right JR, HBK will be in the house tonight, but if I’m Shawn Michaels I’d be watching my back for Kane.” JR, “Absolutely lets show you what’s went down between these two.”

Night after Bad Blood Kane assaults HBK putting him out a month. At Vengeance HBK makes his return Super Kicking Kane and costing him his Street Fight with Matt Hardy, last week A Kane promo runs. The Big Red Monster is seen in a darkened room, Kane is playing with a twig. Kane smiles into the camera, “Hey Shawn are you watching? I’m watching you Shawn, I’m watching you. Last Night Shawn you made a mistake, a big mistake, that’s why its only fair that I warn you next week it begins, I’m coming for you Shawn, I’m coming for you, and I’m coming to end your career, I’m coming to beat you up and I’m coming to break your neck!” Kane snaps the twig and grins at the camera. JR, “Well Shawn Micheals is not scheduled to be here tonight, but next week all hell could break lose,” King, “You ain’t kidding JR,”

HBK is shown arriving into the arena as Raw goes to another break.

*Sexy Boy* hits in the arena as Shawn Michaels makes his way out dressed in street clothes carrying a steel chair, HBK takes the mic, “Kane you want me? Come and get me, you wanna fight I’m going nowhere…Bitch!” King, “Wow HBK is pumped but I don’t know how wise this is,” a moment passes with still no sign of Kane, HBK, “What’s the matter Kane, is the Big Red Monster really just the Big Red Bitch!” Suddenly Kane appears on the Titantron, Kane, “Whats the matter Shawn expected me in the ring, well I changed my mind Shawn not tonight, instead tonight I’m in San Antonio, Texas your home town, and I think I’m gonna pay your family a nice visit, hahahaha see you next week Shawn.” The footage ends as HBK charges towards the back as The Monster Kane is a Million KM’s away with Shawn’s Family.”

On last weeks Raw. In a typical womens match Molly Holly picks up the win after cheating by using the ropes for leverage for the pin much like she did last night at Vengeance, as Molly leaves Victoria looks furious and starts having some twitches in the middle of the ring before leaving.

Victoria vs Jazz

In what is a fairly even match Jazz manages to pick up the win by rolling up Victoria and grabing a handful of tights. After the match Victoria snaps beating up the referee before leaving twitching.

Backstage Ric Flair is talking to Batista, Flair, “Look Batista man I need to know where you stand with this match tonight are you with me or are you with Orton.” Batista says he needs to get things straight in his head, which Flair says he understands.

Matt Hardy w/Lita vs Stevie Richards

Fast paced match up ends when Hardy counters a Stevie DDT into the Twist of Fate. Hardy and Lita celebrate after the match. JR, “Well what a roll Matt has been on of late a huge win over Kane at Vengeance, finding out he will be a father, victories over Garisson Cade last week and Stevie Richards tonight, Hardy is on quite a win streak.”

Paul Heyman appears to be leaving the arena when Eric Bischoff catches up with him Bischoff has a smug grin on his face, Eric, "Finished already Paul, haha looks like you failed in taking a Raw talent to Smackdown," Bischoff sniggers, Paul, "On the contrary Eric, I've just stole Raw's most famous talent," Bischoff's grin changes, "What the hell are you talkin about? Who?" Heyman, "Well lets just say if you ever want to watch The Worlds Most Electrifying Entertainer you watch Smackdown cos I just signed The Rock," Heyman leaves grinning in a limo as Bischoff looks shell shocked.

Grudge Match
Randy Orton w/Stephanie McMahon vs ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair

Ric Flair struts up and down the ring as Orton rolls to ringside and retreats up the ramp. Orton then steps into the ring and glares at the Nature Boy. Flair lets out a ‘whoo’ but Randy just stares back at him. The Legend Killer then mocks Flair with his own version of the strut. Both Flair and Orton enter a grapple which Orton wins easily by pushing Ric into the ropes. Randy Orton then grabs Flair by the hair but receives a discrete low blow to loud cheers from the crowd. The Nature Boy hits the ropes and knocks down Orton with a Running Knee to the face. Flair picks up Orton and beats his face into the turnbuckle before blasting him across the chest with one hard knife-edged chop after the other. The Legend Killer fights back with a kick to the gut before launching himself off of the second rope with a kick to the chest. Orton isolates Flair for a moment by looking him in a Sleeper Hold. The 3rd Generation superstar tries for an Irish Whip but the Nature Boy counters and catches Randy with a Back Body Drop. King, “Ric Flair can still cut it. He just sent Orton crashing to floor with that Back Body Drop.” JR, “Ric Flair should certainly be commended for still being able to lock horns with the present-day superstars like the Legend Killer.” Ric Flair beats the Orton into a corner with a barrage of knife-edged chops. He then ascends the turnbuckle and pounds away on Randy with a hard series of right hands. The fans begin to count along with Ric as he punches Randy in the face. Slick Ric approaches the tenth punch and connects as the capacity crowd cheer him. Flair then whips Randy off of the ropes and tries for another Back Body Drop but the Legend Killer lands on his feet and turns Ric inside out with a Clothesline. Stephanie cheers Orton on as he stalks the Nature Boy before moving in for a RKO. Slick Ric connects with an elbow to the side of the head. Ric Flair then hits the ropes and takes down Randy with a Shoulder Block. Flair clubs Orton around the head and beats his face against the turnbuckle. He then fires some more chops to the chest and whips Orton into a corner. Flair crushes Orton with a Clothesline across the chest. He then tries for a kick to the gut but Randy catches his foot and hits a Dragon Screw. Orton proceeds to slap the Sharpshooter on Ric Flair, forcing the living legend to scream in pain. Flair claws at the surface of the ring, reaching for the ropes but Orton tightens his grip. JR, “Randy has got Ric Flair clamped inside that Sharpshooter and he is refusing to let go. Orton is refusing to even loosen his grip in the slightest. He wants Ric Flair to scream and yell in pain until he has to tap out.” King, “Here I am thinking that Ric Flair is a submission specialist.” The Nature Boy slowly but surely begins to turn the Sharpshooter around into an agonising FIGURE-4 LEG LOCK!! Orton yells in pain but manages to take hold of the ropes. Flair is forced to release Orton and then fires some hard stomps to the fallen superstar. Ric Flair begins to pick up Randy and hooks him with one right hand after the other to the jaw. The Legend Killer bounces off the ropes looking for a clothesline but Flair ducks and Orton takes out the Referee!!. Flair hits a Flying Clothesline and both men are out. Batista runs to the ring and as he walks through the ropes Stephanie enters the ring trying to stop him, Batista pushes Stepahnie out the way and grabs Orton’s Intercontinental Title, Batista sets up to hit Orton but turns and strikes FLAIR!!! Batista leaves the ringand revives the ref Orton then lays out Flair with a thunderous RKO!! The leg is hooked for the one....two....three!

Batista continues to assault Flair as Orton and Stephanie celebrate, Orton grabs the mic, “Hunter I know your sitting in your jail cell right now, but whats about to happen to Flair is just a taste of what I have in store for you at Summerslam.” Batista drags Flairs body up the ramp to JR and Kings commentary table as Orton tells him to drive Flair through it, Batista positions Flair for the Powerbomb and drives him STRAIGHT THROUGH THE TABLE. JR, “By god Flair could be broken in half these men could have just ended this legends career and they don’t even give a damn!” JR, “Well now what an opportunity for the returning Christian like him or not a World Title Shot in his first night back on Raw.”

World Heavyweight Title
Christian w/Trish vs Chris Beniot ©

Christian and Trish walk down to a raging response from the sold-out crowd. Christian enters the ring and warms up against the ropes. ‘Whatever’ by Out Lady Peace rolls and the World Heavyweight Champion is welcomed with a standing ovation. Chris Benoit shakes hands with fans in the front row as he makes his way down the aisle and into the ring. Chris Benoit and Christian circle the ring, staring at one another. They finally lock up in a grapple and push against one another in a test of strength. Benoit is forced onto his knees but he fights back with a shove and again both men circle the ring staring at each other. They enter another grapple which Christian manages to win, pushing Benoit against the ropes until the referee has the hold broken on the four count. The competitors tie-up again and quickly Christian takes control of the exchange with a headlock. Benoit pushes the CLB into the ropes, ducks a Clothesline and comes roaring off of the ropes with a Shoulder Block. Chris Benoit then puts Christian in an Arm Wrench and tightens his grip, forcing the former Intercontinental champion to yell in pain. Christian responds with an Arm Wrench of his own but Benoit manages to apply the wristlock and maintains the hold while he hits a Back Suplex. Christian heaves himself onto his feet as Benoit attempts another Arm Wrench. The CLB counters with a Dragon Screw to the arm and then drops a leg across the elbow joint. Christian locks on an Arm Bar but Benoit elevates himself and connects with a shot to the face. Both men stumble around the ring but it is the Canadian Crippler who takes control of the match with a Clothesline proving that his arm has not received much damage. Chris Benoit hits the ropes, ducks a right hand and pins Christian to the mat for a two count with the Rolling Clutch. He then fires a chop across the chest and looks to roll up Christian with a School Boy but the CLB rolls through into a Small Package and clutches the ropes to illegally gain leverage for the one......two.....thre- Benoit rolls through, hooking the leg for himself and getting the one.....two....three! The Washington crowd erupt as Chris Benoit scores the pin with a roll up out of nowhere!

Christian begins throwing a mini tantrum and looks furious as Tyson Tomko and T&A run from the back and start to beat down Beniot, Christian joins in the assault and Beniot is decimated, JR, “Theres no Chris Jericho to stop this, Beniots opponent at Summerslam is not here tonight and man Beniot is getting destroyed, but something tells me next week there could be some serious hell to pay!”

Current Summerslam Card

No Holds Barred - Loser Leaves Raw
Triple H vs Randy Orton w/Stephanie McMahon

1 - 20 of 27 Posts