Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey, it’s Valdez , and I have decided to start my own BTB here. I was inspired mainly by wolf beast and mr.wrestlemania. Here I go, and if I could get tips and reply’s that be great.

We begin the night after my wrestlemania 21

Raw-HHH defended his title and won against the Rock
SD! – Lesnar won the title against Benoiot
Raw – Orton and Flair defeat Foley and HBK
Raw, SD! – Taker defeats Kane
SD! - Eddy succesfully defends his U.S. title In a ladder match against Chavo
Raw – Christain wins the IC belt against Y2J after a backstab from trish
SD! – John Cena defeats Rey
Raw – Dudleyz defeat tag champs Shelton,Angle and Hardies

Raw – L.A. – April 4, 2005

We open up with a recap of last nights wrestlemania.

Raw’s opener plays and we go to pyros.

JR and King welcome us to the show.

Evolution’s theme hits and hhh takes center stage. HHH begins by demanding for a minute of silence. The fans just boo loudly. The, hhh begins his speech by saying rock is nothing but a has-been. He will never defeat the game. So, he doesn’t care who you are, he breifly looks at orton, noone will take his belt from him. The music plays and they leave.

JR and king say that Vince is here and has a big announcement to make, and also, tonight, HBK and Rock will team up to face Batista and Orton
………………………………………………………………………………………….
Commercials
………………………………………………………………………………………..

Kurt Angle, Shelton vs. Matt and Jeff Hardy ( w.lita ) , # 1 Cont. for Tag Team

The Finish – The Dudleyz came to take a closer look. Jeff went to the top, and shelton pushed him off to the outside. And kurt hit the ankle lock on Matt. He taps, and team angle will face the dudleyz at backlash.

Winners - Team Angle

The dudleyz just leave.

Backstage, a limo arrives. It’s the Rock. Fans cheer loudly
…………………………………………………………………………….
Commercials
……………………………………………………………………….

We see the clip at WM21 where trish slapped chris.

Y2J’s music hits and he comes out for his hi-lite reel.

He first welcomes us to Raw is Jericho !! He then gets serious by talking about how big last night was. He then starts talking about trish and christain…that clb. So, his first guest is the women who broke his heart last night…Trish.

Trish’s music begins and she comes out with a smile.

Chris begins by welcoming her. Trish cuts him off and says he’s just jeolouse hes not as a man as christain is. Y2J laughs and then comments that if christains a clb.Then trish is a TBH. Trash-bag, bottom feeding, ho! Trish then starts saying she doesn’t have to take this, she was about to leave when chris apologized. So, trish stays. Y2J then replays, on the mega tron, the slap. Trish is laughing. Y2J says you think that’s funny? You know whats even funnier ? Seeing trish in a walls of jericho, that’s funny stuff. Trish slaps chris, tries to leave, but chris holds on to her arm,and sets her up in the walls. Christain comes from the crowd with a chair and attacks chris with it repeatdly. Christain and trish pose beside chris’s body. They leave after a kiss.
[/COLOR]
………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Commercials
………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Backstage, Eric is reading a newspaper, when coach runs in. Says Vince is here !! Eric tells coach to calm down, and give him the present they bought. Coach runs off to find it.

Victoria( Womens champ) vs.Gail Kim

The Finish – Victoria hits her widows peak. Pins and its over. As she celebrates, Jazz attacks her from behind along with mack, henry and long. Long holds the womens title on jazz, says ‘shes the real womens champion. Holla, holla holla.”

Backstage, Vince is coming.

JR –“ My god, its vince mcmahon….and, king, he’s coming our way !”

King – “ Oh,no, this just cant be good.”[/COLOR
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Commercials
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Vince Mcmahon’s music hits and he comes out alongside his powerwalk. Says “last night, was the biggest night of all time. Wrestlemania went hollywood, and was the # 1 PPV of all of WWE. And, so if we want WWE Raw to start off a new season fresh…then they need something different from the past year. He wants to bring back something that was big in 03.” He was about to finish , when eric’s music plays.
Eric and Coach come out with a present. Eric says “ You know, mr.mcmahon, me and coach… we just wanted to say thank you. I mean , for 4 years I have been the GM. And it was all because of you, vince mcmahon.So, in honor of you, coach bring it out.”

Coach unwraps the present and it’s a portrait of vince and eric’s infamous handshake.

Vince – “Well, this is very nice, and I wanna thank you. But, you shouldve listened to my announcement before you gave me this. Because this portrait represents you being the raw general manager. But, in 2003 you werent the only general manager. So, please, welcome youre 50 50 general manager partner…. Stone Cold Steve Austin !!!!”

Austin’s glass shatters and he makes his way out. He first poses for the crowd. Then takes a look at eric and stunners him. Poses more and handshakes vince. Gets a beer and toasts the crowd at the stage.

JR – “ Can you believe it ? Stone Cold is 50 50 percent general manager with raw !! Oh, what a raw it is going to be !!!!!!!”
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Commercials
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
JR and King replay what we just saw.

Edge comes out and grabs the microphone. Says he’s mad he wasn’t in wrestlemania 21 last night. Says this match is what he wouldve done last night.

Hurricanes music plays and he comes out

Edge vs. Hurricane

The Finish - Edge pounded all over hurricane. It ended with edge running off the ropes and hits his spear.

Winner –Edge, in about 5 to 6 minutes

Backstage, Eugene Is looking at the WM21 magazine. He’s excited and is coming our way.

Commercials

Eugene’s music plays and he comes out with the magazine. Grabs the mic and starts saying how much he likes this magazine. It’s awesome!! Kane’s pyros blows and he comes out. Starts off by saying he’s eugenes friend. Hugs him to prove it. Asks if he enjoy wrestlemania. Eugene says the undertaker beat kane at wrestlemania. Kane looks p’d , but then smiles. Says he liked that part, too. Says he wants to spend next week with eugene. Eugene wants to go to chuck e cheese. Kane says OK, and they leave.

JR is left wondering what is kane’s agenda. But up next…HBK and the rock against batista and orton.
Commercials

Wrestlemania 21 will replay Tuesday is announced.

Randy Orton and Batista come out with Flair.

HBK comes out and then the rock makes his grand entrance.

Randy Orton, Batista vs. HBK, The Rock

The Match – Rock and orton started off. The rock basically dominated and was pumped up. After a tag to HBK, hbk then dominated. But orton eventually gets a uppercut, and tags batista. Batista destroys hbk, even when he tags rock, hbk continues to beat up everyone. After a spinebuster from batista, abd a kick out, hhh comes out to watch.

JR – “ Folks, this match is getting physical , and we need to take our last breake of the night, but when we return , the conclusion of this tag team main event !!! …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Commercials

The Finish – Batista sets up for a clothesline on rock. Runs and acc. Hits ref. Then the rock hits the rock bottom on batista, and hbk hits sweet chin music on rko. HHH then runs in and clotheslines hbk, and rock starts layin’ the smackdown on hhh. Rock bottom and the people elbows. HBK starts kicking away at hhh. The rock and hbk just whooped butt.

Eric B. comes out and says he may be partners with austin, but can make the backlash main event. And it will be… Triple H vs. The Rock…… vs….HBK!!!! The Rock and HBK just stare down as we fade …..

The End.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Well, first off, thanks for making this thread as me being an inspirator.

Second, I thought this was an entertaining thread. Kane and Eugene's segment was great and is beginning slowly instead of the usual "chokeslam to a weak superstar". Austin being a GM is starting to be a trend in this forum. Austin stunnering Eric without speaking was a bit weak as he should have talked and then did a stunner but it's your thread. Jericho/Christian/Trish is great and I hope you continue to make it good. A bit of advice. Write your matches a bit longer as it will be useful. The main event was good but again, write out the match. HHH vs. Rock vs. HBk should be great and I hope you make the right guy win. Overall, not bad for a beginner. 7/10. Just need to improve and I'm sure you'll make this a great thread.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Raw - April 2nd Week

We start off backstage, with the heavyweight champion, HHH and evolution.They walk up to eric b. and demand the night out.
Eric agrees then allows evolution to all have the night off. Then, we hear a toilet flushing. Fans cheer, and from the bathroom
austin comes out. He then says that all 4 men will not have the night off, because then he'd heve to give everyone the night off.
So, live tonight, its HBK and the Rock vs. 2 of evolution' s members. And evolution will have to decide who will wrestle.

Raw's opener plays....
Pyros hit the arena and the camera pans around the fans as JR and King welcome us to Monday Night Raw.

Edge's music hits and he comes out in a T with baggy blue pants. Grabs the mic. Says he noticed he isnt scheduled for a match... so
edge gets on his knees and starts begging for a Title match. Please !!! Spike Dudley comes on out. He says you wanna match ? He wants a match, too. Edge gets mad. He spears spike, then starts pounding him. Spikes bloodied and officials check on spike.

****Commercial***

IN MEMORY OF CHRIS CANDIDO
1970's - 2005

Shelton Benjamin, Kurt Angle vs. Hurricane, Rosey

The Match - Shelton and hurricane starts it off. Quick arm drag by shelton, and hurricane gets his own. Fast paced start, and shelton
gets in a backdrop. He tags kurt, and hurricane tagged rosey. Rosey and kurt went at it, with rosey getting the upperhand. Rosey starts pounding on kurt. And kurt comes back with a waist lock. Gets the german suplex, and tags Shelton. Shelton begins to work on rosey.

The Finish -Kurt angle slams hurricane and pins .

Winner - Team Angle

The Aftermath - The dudleyz come out and clean house. Bubba pushes D-von and demands the tables. D-von gets it and 3D shelton
through the table after Kurt Angle ran off.

On the Tiatron, Stone Cold makes a special stipulation for the tag match at Backlash. A Tables match !! Dudleyz smile as Kurt
is worried.

Backstage, HHH is mad and everyone eventually agrees on not letting HHH to wreslte.

*****Commercials******

Backstage, Maria conducts an interview with the IC champ Christain and Trish. Trish tells maria to get lost and conducts the interview herself. Asks hows it feels to shut jericho's big fat mouth? Christain responds with a speech on how jericho is just jelous of christain.
In fact, christain wants to debut his new show... Christain's Peep show next week. But , tonight , he's got to finish buisness.

SMACKDOWN REBOUND - Brock and Benoiot agree to a rematch in the future, also taker causes choas ... etc.

*****Commercials*******

Christain ( w/ trish ) vs. Maven

The Finish - Unprettier to maven and its over.

Clapping is heard and we go to the tron, where Y2J is clapping. He says nice job. He says he wants to be the first guest on the peep show next week because he has big news.

***Commercials*****

We go to a pool of color balls. And out pops Eugene who was playing hide and seek with Kane in the little ball section at chuk e cheese. Kane is smiling and says Pizza time. YeahhH!!!! Eugene starts eating like a mad man, and kane is left with a look that is surprised to see him eat so fast. Fans laugh.

Backstage, Evolution complains - Orton has neck injuries, Flair is banged from WM21, Batista wants to wreslte.HHH gets mad and tells Orton and Flair to figure it out. HHH leaves.

HHH's music hits the airwaves. HHH comes out to the ring. Grabs the mic. Pauses for the You suck chants. He then smiles. Starts saying he doesnt mind, because that wont stop him from being the world heavyweight champion. And at backlash he will retain his title, and not noone, not hbk, and especially not the rock , will stop him.He continues his speech. He finishes, and backstage , we see womens champion, victoria coming.

****Commercials*****

Victoria vs. Molly

The Finish - Widows peak, and the victory.

The Aftermath -Jazz attacks again. But, this time victoria fights back. Mark Henry then squashes victoria. Molly joins the beatdown.

JR and King talk of Backlash. We have.... Team Angle vs. Dudley Boyz in a Table match..... HHH vs, Rock vs. HBK

At Chucke Cheese, Kane asks eugene for a favor. If he could.... ( whispers )

***Commercials*****

The first promo for backlash hits.

HBK's theme plays and he comes out. Then the Rock and fans stand on their feet.

JR promises to bring out evolution... after the breake

***Commercials***

The Rock is still posing, untill batista's music plays. He pauses and Ric Flair comes out.

Rock, HBK vs. Flair, Batista

The Match - HBK and flair begin. Lock up, and a arm drag by hbk. HBK then manatains controlle and works on flairs arm. But, after a poke to the eyes, ric tags batista. Batista gores hbk into a corner. Kicks and a whip to the opposite corner. HBK's back seems to be in bad condition. Batista chockes hbk on a corner, but gets a clean breake. HBK starts to fight back with hard punches, then runs off the ropes. but batista gets a spinebuster. Pin and a kick out. Tag to ric who starts toying with a hurt hbk. Woooooo!!!! He taunts hbk, untill hbk fights back and makes a tag to the Rock who starts whoopin' ric. After a spinebuster, rock knocks out batista. The Rock then hits his peoples elbow on Ric Flair. Pin and Batista pulls out Ric Flair. They huddle and we head to a breake.

**Commercials***

The Finish – We come back with HBK and batista at it. Batista then hits a huge spune buster and takes out rock. Batista sets up HBK for the bomb and hits it and pins. Rock makes the save, and we see HHH coming instructing someone in the back to go. Its Orton and randy starts attacking Rock and HBk. The bell sounds for the DQ. All 4 men begin the attack. Jeff Hardy then helps out by knocking out flair. But batista attacks him. Eventually rock returns and knocks out batista and HHH. HBK hits the sweet chin music on orton, and Jeff hits his swantim bomb on rko, and batista pulls out rko.

Evolution just stare down at the 3 men ( rock, hbk, jeff hardy ). They are P’d off as we fade to
Black.

The End.

The color wasnt working so that is why i have no color.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts