Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I decided to go another direction with this thread, kind of. Usually when I do a thread I try to keep to reality as much as possible but I’m realizing now that isn’t a lot of fun so yes there are some people on this roster that weren’t here in real life, I know that, so don’t correct me, I know my history and they are on the roster for a reason. Below I have listed some major changes that I’ve made and I also have listed below the rosters what the results of Survivor Series 2010 is because that is my start point. Anyways, major changes:

- Chris Jericho never left
- Jericho and Miz won the WWE Tag Titles at Over the Limit from The Hart Dynasty
- Instead of the Women’s Championship and Divas Championship becoming merged, they were both retired
- Wade Barrett won the Raw Money in the Bank
- Beer Money debuted with WWE just after Over the Limit
- Jeff Hardy returned to Smackdown at Summerslam
- As a result of the Divas Division dissolving, many managerial partnerships were made between Superstars and Divas while other Divas were released
- Goldust, Primo, Yoshi Tatsu, Alicia Fox, Rosa Mendes, Gail Kim, Caylen Croft, Joey Mercury, Luke Gallows, Shad, Trent Barreta, Vance Archer, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella and Jillian were all released

Monday Night Raw

General Manager: Anonymous
Commentators: Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler
Announcer: Justin Roberts
Interviewer: Eve

WWE Champion: Wade Barrett
United States Champion: Daniel Bryan
WWE Tag Team Champions: Chris Jericho and The Miz

‘The Best in the World’ Chris Jericho
‘The Straightedge Saviour’ CM Punk
Daniel Bryan
Darren Young
David Hart Smith
David Otunga
‘Air’ Evan Bourne
Ezekiel Jackson
‘The One Man Rock Band’ Heath Slater
Husky Harris
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
‘The Monday Night Delight’ John Morrison
Justin Gabriel
‘The World’s Strongest Man’ Mark Henry
Michael McGillicutty
Michael Tarver
R-Truth
‘The Viper’ Randy Orton
Santino Marella
‘The Celtic Warrior’ Sheamus
Skip Sheffield
Ted DiBiase
‘The Punjabi Playboy’ The Great Khali
‘The Awesome One’ The Miz
‘The Game’ Triple H
Tyson Kidd
Vladimir Kozlov
Wade Barrett
William Regal
Zack Ryder

Monday Night Raw Teams
The Hart Dynasty (Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith)
MizIcho (The Miz and Chris Jericho)
Nexus (Wade Barrett, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, Michael McGillicutty, Skip Sheffield, Darren Young, Michael Tarver and Husky Harris)
Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov
The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso)

Managers
Maryse- The Miz
Melina- John Morrison
Natalya- The Hart Dynasty
Tamina- The Usos

Friday Night Smackdown

General Manager: Teddy Long
Commentators: Todd Grisham and Matt Striker
Announcer: Tony Chimel
Interviewer: Tiffany

World Champion: Kane
Intercontinental Champion: Dolph Ziggler
WWE Tag Team Champions: Chris Jericho and The Miz

‘The World’s Largest Athlete’ Big Show
‘The Mexican Warrior’ Chavo Guerrero
‘The Masterpiece’ Chris Masters
‘Captain Charisma’ Christian
‘Dashing’ Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Dolph Ziggler
Drew McIntyre
‘The Rated-R Superstar’ Edge
Finlay
Hornswoggle
‘The All-American American’ Jack Swagger
‘The Cowboy’ James Storm
Jeff Hardy
JTG
‘The Devil’s Favourite Demon’ Kane
Kaval
Kofi Kingston
‘The Ballin’ Superstar’ MVP
Rey Mysterio
Robert Roode
Tyler Reks
‘The Deadman’ The Undertaker

Friday Night Smackdown Teams
Beer Money (James Storm and Robert Roode)
The Brooklyn Boys (Kaval and JTG)
The Gatecrashers (Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks)

Managers
Hornswoggle- Finlay
Kelly Kelly- Chris Masters
Lay-Cool- Cody Rhodes
The Swagger Soaring Eagle- Jack Swagger
Vickie Guerrero- Dolph Ziggler

Survivor Series results
-United States Championship: Daniel Bryan© defeated Ted DiBiase
-John Morrison defeated Sheamus
-Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler© defeated Kaval
-Team Mysterio (Rey Mysterio, Big Show, Kofi Kingston, Chris Masters and MVP) defeated Team Del Rio (Alberto Del Rio, Tyler Reks, Drew McIntyre, Jack Swagger and Cody Rhodes)
-World Heavyweight Championship: Edge and Kane© fought to a no-contest
-WWE Tag Team Championship: MizIcho© defeated Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov
-WWE Championship: Randy Orton© defeated Wade Barrett (John Cena was special guest referee and per the terms of the match, was fired from the WWE)
-WWE Championship MITB Cash-In: Wade Barrett defeated Randy Orton©​

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Really interesting idea with Barrett winning MITB and then using it directly after his title match. Certainly a unique way to cash in.

I like the roster adjustments as well. Beer Money in the WWE would be awesome and I always felt that there was so much more we could see with Hardy. That short lived Miz/Jericho team from OTL that year was fun too and I'm glad to see that alive.

Best of luck with this. :)

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Monday Night Raw Preview | November 22nd, 2010 | Orlando, Florida

The Nexus…Unstoppable
Survivor Series. One of the biggest WWE PPVs of the year. This year did not disappoint. A monumental main event took place with a lot on the line including John Cena’s career and the WWE Championship. Randy Orton defended and retained his WWE Championship against Mr. Money in the Bank and Nexus Leader, Wade Barrett, meaning that John Cena was fired. However, after the match was over The Nexus invaded and took out Cena and Orton, beating them both to a pulp. Once Orton and Cena were down Wade Barrett cashed in his Money in the Bank contract for the WWE Championship Match and won the WWE Championship.

After such a massive night for The Nexus and Wade Barrett after not only getting rid of John Cena but also attaining the WWE Championship, what will be on their agenda next? And what will former WWE Champion, Randy Orton have to say about the situation? Also, will John Cena be on Raw one last time or have we seen the last of the former face of the company?

Best In The World
Ever since Over The Limit, Chris Jericho and The Miz, collectively known as MizIcho have been unstoppable, bowling over ever team that stands in their path. The latest team to fall to MizIcho was Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov at Survivor Series. Tonight on Raw however MizIcho will find out who their next challengers will be as three teams face in a triple threat match with the winning team becoming the #1 Contenders for MizIcho’s tag titles at TLC, the next PPV. Who will earn a WWE Tag Team Title match? Will it be the team that MizIcho defeated at Survivor Series, Santino and Kozlov or will it be the former champions, The Hart Dynasty or perhaps a new challenge, The Uso Brothers.

Confirmed Matches
-Ted DiBiase vs. John Morrison
-WWE Tag Team Title #1 Contender Match: The Hart Dynasty vs. Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. The Uso Brothers

Rockstar Notes: So yeah, not a lot in this preview. This is for two reasons, 1) I don’t really like doing previews but I feel it adds to the thread so I’ll make myself and 2) I haven’t really got going yet so the further I get into the thread, the more I’ll do for previews. So yeah, Raw is done, Smackdown is done, Raw #2 is party done so I’m a little ahead.​

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)

Raw Superstars Results

-Evan Bourne defeated Justin Gabriel with the Shooting Star Press @ 5:05
-Zack Ryder defeated Darren Young with the Rough Ryder @ 3:54

Monday Night Raw | November 22nd, 2010 | Orlando, Florida

The first Raw after Survivor Series kicks off with the pyro exploding and the fans going wild for tonight’s show. The camera zooms around the arena, showing all the fans signs. We then zoom in on our commentary team, Michael Cole and Jerry “The King” Lawler.

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday Night Raw! We are in the wake of Survivor Series which was just last night.

Jerry Lawler: And what a great Survivor Series it was! Except for the end of it, I can’t believe Wade Barrett won the WWE Championship.

Michael Cole: That’s right ladies and gentlemen, last night at Survivor Series, Wade Barrett became the WWE Champion after his second attempt of the night when he cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase.

Jerry Lawler: What an underhanded tactic that was! He lost to Randy Orton, had The Nexus come down and beat Orton down and then he cashed in for another match right after!

Michael Cole: And ladies and gentlemen, as a result of Randy Orton beating Wade Barrett in their first match, John Cena has been…fired.

**We Are One**
The new WWE Champion and leader of The Nexus, Wade Barrett struts out onto the stage with a smirk across his face. Following behind Barrett is The Nexus, consisting of David Otunga, Heath Slater, Justin Gabriel, Husky Harris and Michael McGillicutty. The six walk down to the ring in unison as the crowd boos them but nothing can knock Barrett off of his high tonight. Barrett and The Nexus climb into the ring and stand in a line with Barrett in the middle.

David Otunga: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, your NEW WWE CHAMPION….WADE….BARRETT!

The fans boo The Nexus even more after Otunga’s introduction. Otunga hands the mic over to his leader, Wade Barrett.

Wade Barrett: Last night was the greatest night of my life. In one night I became WWE Champion and I got John Cena fired! In one fell swoop I changed the landscape of the WWE forever, just like I said I would!

More heat for Barrett and The Nexus.

Wade Barrett: People like all of you here tonight seem to think that I don’t deserve to be WWE champion because I lost to Orton in our first match. That is hardly the case as that was my plan the entire time. It was no coincidence that I walked into Survivor Series with the Money in the Bank briefcase and John Cena’s career on the line. You see, I played my cards just right so that I could kill two birds with one stone, Randy Orton and John Cena.

The Nexus claps a little bit as the crowd gives Barrett more heat.

Wade Barrett: Several months ago, when I won NXT season 1, I said that “The Winds of Change” were blowing, well ladies and gentlemen, the winds of change have blown and this is the result of the storm, The Nexus, on top of the WWE. But don’t think for a moment that The Nexus will stop here! No, no, no, The Nexus is the most dominant group in the history of the WWE and we will not stop. Now, over the course of The Nexus’ existence, there have been some casualties in our ranks, we have lost members but tonight, I am in a giving mood so I have decided to give each of those men a second chance. Gentlemen, if you would…

**We Are One**
The Nexus theme song hit’s a second time and after a slight delay, Skip Sheffield, Darren Young and Michael Tarver come out looking pretty happy. Their Nexus brothers greet them in the ring as they join the line up.

Wade Barrett: Ladies and gentlemen, this is The Nexus and we are more dominant than ever before.

**Voices**
The Nexus’ smiles and happiness turn to worry and concern as the former WWE Champion, Randy Orton comes out through the curtain and stands at the top of the ramp. Orton doesn’t look very happy at all, in fact, he looks like he’d love to punt each and every man in the ring.

Randy Orton: Let me just say first of all that I couldn’t care less about John Cena being fired. And y’know what Barrett, I really don’t give a damn if you brought back all the former Nexus members either. All that I care about…is regaining my WWE Championship.

Pop for Orton as Barrett grows increasingly more angry.

Randy Orton: Your plan, Barrett, is to become the most dominant group in the WWE. Well, Barrett, my plan is to do whatever it takes to get my title back and that’s exactly what I will do when we face in our rematch, which we will do because I have a rematch clause. And Barrett, things will be a little different when you don’t have Money in the Bank to fall back on after you lose.

**Bing**
**Bing**
**Bing**
**Bing**

The Anonymous Raw General Manager alerts everyone that he has an announcement.

Michael Cole: Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention. The Anonymous Raw General Manager says, and I quote…”Randy Orton is right, he will be receiving a rematch for the WWE Championship and that match will take place at TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs. Tonight, however, Wade Barrett and Randy Orton will both be in action against opponents of the other mans choosing. Whoever wins in the fastest time between Randy Orton and Wade Barrett will be able to pick what kind of match they will face in at TLC. Thank you and goodnight”.

Barrett and Randy both clearly have mixed emotions about that but Barrett seems to get an idea as his face lights up.

Wade Barrett: Randy, I already know who your opponent will be…it will be this man, the 6’3, 290 pound…Skip Sheffield!

Barrett smiles an evil smile as Skip gets all pumped up, practically foaming at the mouth to face Orton and finally represent The Nexus again. Orton looks indifferent about his opponent and is more focused on Wade Barrett and the WWE Championship than anything else.

Michael Cole: Well as we just heard Randy Orton will take on Nexus member, Skip Sheffield later tonight.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah and whoever wins in the fastest time between Orton and Barrett gets to choose what kind of match they’ll face in at TLC for the WWE Championship!

Michael Cole: Tonight has huge implications for that match but my question is, who will Randy Orton choose to face Wade Barrett?

Jerry Lawler: I don’t know who would want to go up against The Nexus’ leader. The Nexus is a powerful enemy and they are dangerous to stand up to.

Michael Cole: Well hopefully Randy can find someone to face Barrett. I wonder what would happen if no one would accept the match?

Jerry Lawler: I don’t know but hopefully we don’t have to find out.

Michael Cole: Well, we have to take a commercial break but when we come back we have John Morrison taking on Ted DiBiase, next.

*Commercial Break*

**I Come From Money**
The Million Dollar Son, Ted DiBiase makes his way through the curtain for the opening contest of the evening. Ted has a sour look on his face after suffering a loss at the hands of Daniel Bryan at Survivor Series.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at 214 pounds, Ted DiBiase!

**Ain’t No Make Believe**
The Rockstar, John Morrison bursts onto the scene and the crowd goes wild. Morrison is focused on winning this match here tonight to continue his recent roll.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, weighing in at 215 pounds, he is the Monday Night Delight, John Morrison!

Match 1:
Ted DiBiase vs. John Morrison w/Melina

Recap: This was an average match that started slow with DiBiase and Morrison feeling each other out a bit, seeing what the other mans game plan was. The match picked up about half way through as both men tried to put it away and score the victory but that was a little tougher said than done for both men. Morrison tried to hit the Nitro Blast Superkick on a couple of occasions which DiBiase either countered or dodged while DiBiase attempted to strike with the Dream Street which Morrison fought out of. The match eventually came to a close when Morrison hit the Nitro Blast finally and then put DiBiase down for good with the Starship Pain.
Winner: John Morrison via pinfall @ 4:53

Michael Cole: And Morrison gets the win!

Jerry Lawler: Both of these men, Morrison and DiBiase have been on a roll as of late but when these two trains crashed, Morrison came out on top.

Morrison celebrates his win in the ring as he poses on each turnbuckle but when he hops down from one of them and turns around…BOOM…BROUGE KICK! Sheamus comes out of nowhere with a massive Brogue Kick dropping Morrison! Sheamus pounds his chest and lets out a battle cry as Morrison lays there, motionless on the mat.

Jerry Lawler: What he heck was that!? Where did Sheamus come from!?

Michael Cole: I don’t know but obviously Sheamus isn’t too impressed with losing to Morrison last night at Survivor Series.

Jerry Lawler: I just can’t believe how quickly Sheamus struck with that Brogue Kick!

Michael Cole: Well it looks like Sheamus and John Morrison are not finished with one another just yet.

XXX

We cut backstage to where the United States Champion, Daniel Bryan is standing by with the title over his shoulder and a smile on his face.

Daniel Bryan: Last night at Survivor Series, Wade Barrett wasn’t the only one who got a big win. By the way Wade, I’m so hurt that I wasn’t invited back to The Nexus.

Daniel laughs a sarcastic laugh.

Daniel Bryan: But anyways, I had a big win last night at Survivor Series too, defending my United States Championship against Ted DiBiase. So I’m in a pretty good mood tonight sooo I’ve decided that coming up next I’m going to come out to the ring and issue an open challenge for a United States title match.

The crowd pops.

Daniel Bryan: Whoever the first person out there is, gets the title match. Good luck.

Daniel walks away, still smiling, towards the ring. The crowd pops for him and the fact that they’ll get to see a US Title match.

*Commercial Break*

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw, before the break we heard United States Champion, Daniel Bryan issue an open challenge to anyone who wants a US Title match, right here, right now.

Jerry Lawler: I wonder who will accept the challenge first!

Match 2 | United States Title Match:
Daniel Bryan© vs. ???

**Ride of the Valkyries**
The US Champ, Daniel Bryan hustles out towards the ring as the crowd cheers him on. Daniel poses on each turnbuckle and then directs his attention to whoever his opponent will be.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the United States Championship! Introducing first, he is the United States Champion, weighing in at 210 pounds, Daniel Bryan!

-
-
-
-
-
**The Fire Burns**
Daniel Bryan’s opponent is none other than….CM PUNK! Daniel smiles and claps a little for Punk as Punk stares Bryan down.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, weight in at 218 pounds, he is CM Punk!

Recap: Great match between Punk and Bryan, both men know each other so well that it was tough for either man to get an advantage for very long. Both men utilized their kicks as they tried to chop the other man down but to no avail. When kicks didn’t work, Punk resorted to cheating while Bryan tried to apply submission holds. The match came to a close when Punk pulled Bryan up onto his shoulders and tried to hit the GTS but Bryan fought hard and Punk accidentally hit the referee with Bryan’s legs. Bryan quickly wiggled down and snapped the LeBell Lock onto Punk. CM Punk fought but he had to tap out to the LeBell Lock…but the referee was still down! Bryan released the hold and tried to awaken the referee while Punk rolled out of the ring. Once Bryan realized that Punk was gone he stuck his head out of the ropes to see where Punk was and…BAM! Chair shot to the head! Bryan dropped to the canvas as Punk rolled into the ring and hooked the legs just as the referee was coming to, giving Punk the win and the US Title.
Winner and NEW United States Champion: CM Punk via pinfall @ 6:04

Michael Cole: New champion! New champion! New champion! I bet that dweeb, Daniel Bryan never expected to lose his title when he made that open challenge!

Jerry Lawler: I can’t believe this! Daniel Bryan had that match won! CM Punk was tapping out to the LeBell Lock!

Michael Cole: But the referee was down and out after Bryan kicked him so it serves Bryan right!

CM Punk scurries out of the ring with his US Title before the referee or Daniel Bryan realize what happened. Punk is ecstatic about the win as he stumbles backwards up the ramp, holding the US Title high in the air.

Michael Cole: Now finally we have a real United States Champion!

Jerry Lawler: Yeah, someone who doesn’t hesitate to cheat to win, what a great champion.

Michael Cole: There you go, you’re coming around to the idea.

Jerry Lawler: That was sarcasm, you idiot.

XXX

We go backstage where Ted DiBiase is licking his wounds from his match with John Morrison. Ted doesn’t look very happy after the loss tonight. Ted seems to be just walking, aimlessly when William Regal walks up and just stares at him.

William Regal: Look at you…you’re a disgrace.

Ted DiBiase: Wha- What did you just say?!

William Regal: You bloody well heard me, you’re a disgrace and you know it! You should be ashamed of yourself.

Ted DiBiase: There had better be a “but” in there or else I’m going to take out some of my aggression on you.

William Regal: Calm down, lad, I’m here to help you. Ted, you have the blood of a legend flowing through your veins and yet…you’re floundering.

DiBiase hangs his head a little more, realizing that Regal is right.

William Regal: You’re a disappointment but you should and could be doing better. You need to focus less on women, like Maryse and focus more on living up to the DiBiase name.

Ted DiBiase: …

William Regal: You know I’m right. Ted, I want to take you under my wing, I want to show you what you need to do.

Ted seems to think for a moment, contemplating what Regal just proposed but after a moment of thought, DiBiase storms off without saying a single word. Regal looks a little disappointed but he shrugs it off.

*Commercial Break*

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Raw! As we found out earlier tonight, Randy Orton will take on Skip Sheffield and Wade Barrett will be facing an opponent of Randy’s choosing, whoever has the fasted win between Orton and Barrett, chooses their type of match at TLC.

Jerry Lawler: And it’s time for Orton versus Sheffield, this should be good.

**Voices**
The #1 Contender, Randy Orton comes through the curtain and he looks determined, focused and ready to tear Skip Sheffield apart in order to choose the match type at TLC.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a Beat The Clock Challenge and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at 235 pounds, he is The Viper…Randy…ORTON!

**We Are One**
The Muscle of The Nexus, Skip Sheffield looks ready for the monumental challenge standing in front of him in Randy Orton. Skip is all pumped up as he slaps his arms, signalling that he wants the Clothesline in this match.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, weighing in at 291 pounds…Skip Sheffield!

Match 3 | Beat the Clock Challenge:
Randy Orton versus Skip Sheffield

Recap: Orton clearly underestimated Skip Sheffield going into this match. Orton came in thinking he could score the quick victory and lock up the choice for the PPV match but that was not the case. The monster of a man known as Skip Sheffield showed his worth in this match, dominating at a few pivotal points in the match, really showing that he could hang with the big boys. Sheffield tossed Orton around like a rag doll for a couple of minutes before he decided that it was time to put the match away as he lined Orton up for his Clothesline From Hell but Orton ducked it and then dropped Skip with a quick RKO to score the win!
Winner: Randy Orton via pinfall @ 4:53

Michael Cole: 4:53 is the time to beat for Wade Barrett. But the question still remains, has Orton even found anyone who is willing to stand up to The Nexus.

Jerry Lawler: We’ll have to wait and see but my money is on no one wanting to be on Nexus’ bad side.

Randy celebrates in the ring, standing in each corner as Skip Sheffield gets to his feet. When Orton gets down, Sheffield charges and goes for the Clothesline From Hell again and this time he NAILS it, taking Orton’s head off! Sheffield roars as he raises his arms and Orton lays on the ground, out COLD after that devastating clothesline.

Michael Cole: WOW! What a clothesline! It looks like Skip Sheffield, Wade Barrett and The Nexus as a whole got the last laugh there!

Jerry Lawler: You’re telling me! That clothesline was HUGE! That could play a major role in the coming weeks! Orton has GOT to be hurting after that!

XXX

We go backstage next where the WWE Tag Team Champions, Chris Jericho and The Miz AKA MizIcho are standing by. Miz and Jericho are wearing suits and they each have smug grins on their faces and their WWE Tag Titles over their a shoulder.

Chris Jericho: At Survivor Series, The Miz and I defeated those…parasites, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov to retain our WWE Tag titles.

The Miz: And speaking of Santino and Kozlov, it is a JOKE that they are in the #1 contender match tonight to get another shot at our tag titles! We beat them! They should go to the back of the line!

Chris Jericho: But it doesn’t matter, even if they win again, we will beat them once AGAIN!

The Miz: You’re right, Jericho, you’re absolutely right. Tonight everyone is clamouring to gain an opportunity to face us, the greatest tag team in the history of the WWE.

Chris Jericho: That’s right. Coming up soon three teams will face off with the winner getting a tag title match against us. The thing is though, Miz, we are on a whole different level, we are so far above ever other tag team in the WWE and every other superstar in the WWE, in fact, it’s not even funny.

The Miz: You’re absolutely right, Jericho and that’s why, it doesn’t matter who wins the #1 Contender match because we’ll do what we always do, win and retain our tag team titles, because we are MizIcho are we are AWESOMMMMMMEEEE!

Jericho and Miz smile and walk away, strutting towards the ring area.

*Commercial Break*

When we return from the commercial break The Miz and Chris Jericho are out on commentary along with Cole and Lawler.

Michael Cole: Welcome back, coming up we The Uso Brothers versus The Hart Dynasty versus Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov with the winner earning a tag title shot.

Jerry Lawler: Whoever wins I hope they finally take the tag titles off of you two, Jericho and Miz.

Chris Jericho: I can assure you, Jerry that what you want doesn’t matter to us.

The Miz: And that whoever wins will NOT be winning our tag titles.

**Victory Is Mine**
The men who lost to MizIcho last night, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov enter and although this is a big match for them, they still look like they’re having a lot of fun with it.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a triple threat tag team match where the winning team will become the #1 Contenders for the WWE Tag Team Championships! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 535 pounds, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov!

**New Foundation**
Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith, The Hart Dynasty come out and they look a lot more focused than Vlad and Santino did. The Hart Dynasty is not messing around tonight and Natalya is making sure of that as she yells instructions at them all the way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: Introducing next, accompanied by Natalya Neidhart, weight in a combined weight of 450 pounds, Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith…The Hart Dynasty!

**Alga**
The Uso Brothers come out with Tamina standing in between them. The twin brothers perform Siva Tau, a Samoan War Dance, before snapping out of their trance and making their way to the ring.

**So Close Now**
Their regular theme music kicks in and their war like demeanour disappears for the most part as they walk into the ring.

Justin Roberts: And, being accompanied by Tamina Snuka, they weigh in at a combined weight of 479 pounds, Jimmy and Jey, The Usos!

Match 4 | Tag Titles #1 Contender Match:
Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. The Hart Dynasty w/Natalya vs. The Uso Brothers w/Tamina

Recap: This was a fast paced match with a lot of tags in and out. This match was different than most triple threat tag matches because in this match there was a participant from each team in the ring at any given time. Each team brought something different to the match which made for some interesting situations including a face-off between the big men in the match, David Hart Smith and Vladimir Kozlov. The match came to a close when all hell broke loose and all six men entered the ring and brawled until there were only two men left in the ring, Tyson Kidd and Jimmy Uso. Tyson took advantage of no one else being around and forced Jimmy Uso to tap out to the Sharpshooter.
Winners and #1 Contenders for the WWE Tag Titles: The Hart Dynasty via submission @ 5:36

Jerry Lawler: The Hart Dynasty is the next team in line for a WWE Tag Title match! What are your thoughts MizIcho?

Before Jericho and Miz can answer they are up and out of their seats and gliding into the ring, hitting The Hart Dynasty from behind with their title belts. Jericho and Miz start stomping away at Tyson and David, beating them to a pulp. Jericho yells at Miz to get Tyson up and Miz does just that and then they drop him with the Skull Crushing Codebreaker, a Codebreaker and Skull Crushing Finale combined! Tyson is out cold and in no condition to help David as MizIcho get him up and he suffers the same fate as his partner, a Skull Crushing Codebreaker!

Michael Cole: My lord what a devastating move! Did you see how Tyson’s and David’s backs contorted!?

Jerry Lawler: Well MizIcho said they didn’t care who won, they said that they’d win no matter what but I saw their faces when The Hart Dynasty won, they were nervous and that attacked confirmed that! They did that to get the advantage on The Hart Dynasty!

Michael Cole: Well why wouldn’t they!? I mean this is why they’re WWE tag team champions!

MizIcho stand proud and tall in the middle of the ring with their tag titles held high in the air as The Hart Dynasty lay unconscious right next to them. The crowd boos MizIcho as they step out of the ring and towards the backstage area.

XXX

Backstage we see EMT’s rushing to the side of someone that we can’t see. The camera struggles to get a shot of who is in trouble but it is difficult with all the medical staff. Finally we see that the man that is down is none other than John Morrison.

Medical Staff: Who did this John? Who attacked you?

John is unresponsive as they open his eyes and flash a small flashlight around.

Medical Staff: John? Can you hear me, John? Who did this?

John is still unresponsive as more medical staff arrive with a stretcher which they begin to place Morrison on as we go to commercial break.

*Commercial Break*

The Miz and Chris Jericho are backstage and they look pretty happy with themselves as they sit in their locker room.

Chris Jericho: Those two imbeciles didn’t even see us coming.

The Miz: If that’s what we have to contend with, we’re definitely going to retain our tag titles.

All of a sudden The Hart Dynasty bust into their locker room and start attacking them as they throw them each into the walls and then start throwing chairs and over furniture at them. Tyson and David start putting the boots to Miz and Jericho as the champs cover up and try to survive the flurry. Lucky for MizIcho, security comes in and starts to pull The Hart Dynasty off of the champs. Miz and Jericho collect their bearings before getting up and leaping at The Hart Dynasty who are being restrained and now the tides have turned as Jericho and Miz take it to The Hart Dynasty. More security shows up, however, and pulls MizIcho away from The Hart Dynasty and the two teams are finally broken up.

XXX

Michael Cole: I can’t believe The Hart Dynasty would just attack MizIcho like that, for no reason!

Jerry Lawler: Are you kidding me!? MizIcho got exactly what they deserved!

Michael Cole: They’re the tag team champions and they deserve to be treated with respect and dignity!

Jerry Lawler: Not like they treat anyone else with respect around here!

Michael Cole: Well, anyways, coming up next is our main event and I’m still wondering if Randy Orton ever found someone to face Wade Barrett.

**We Are One**
Barrett comes out with The Nexus just behind him. Barrett looks pretty confident that he’ll win the match, if there is one. Skip Sheffield looks to be hurting a bit after his match with Orton but he is also clearly pretty happy with taking Orton’s head off after their match.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a Beat The Clock Challenge and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, he is the WWE Champion and Nexus leader, weighing in at 246 pounds…Wade Barrett!

Jerry Lawler: Now it’s time to see, who will face Wade Barrett!?

-
-
-
-
-
**Some Bodies Gonna Get It**
The World’s Strongest Man barrels through the curtain as Barrett gulps hard, not too happy with having to face big Mark Henry.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, weighing in at 412 POUNDS, The World’s Strongest Man…Mark Henry!

Michael Cole: Oh my! Randy Orton found someone and he found someone BIG!

Jerry Lawler: I don’t like Barrett’s chances here! He might not even win this match, let alone beating Orton’s time!

Match 5 | Beat the Clock Challenge:
Mark Henry vs. WWE Champion Wade Barrett

Recap: Henry controlled the first part of the match, clearly catching Barrett off guard. Henry brutalized Barrett, hitting him with clotheslines and body slams and other high impact moves that put the hurt on the WWE Champ. The tide of the match turned a bit when a few members of The Nexus got up on the apron and distracted Henry which allowed Barrett to attack Henry from behind and go for the knees. Henry fought hard but after the knees were targeted, Henry just wasn’t the same and Barrett really shined. Barrett tried on two occasions to get Henry up onto his shoulders for the Wasteland but Henry was just too big and too awkward to get up. The match came a close when Henry got Barrett up for the World’s Strongest Slam but Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater distracted the referee, allowing Skip Sheffield to come into the ring and take Henry’s head off with a Clothesline From Hell and forcing Barrett to fall into a pinfall on top of Henry.
Winner: Wade Barrett via pinfall @ 4:50

Michael Cole: Barrett did it! He beat the clock! He beat Orton’s time!

Jerry Lawler: Barely! And he didn’t even do it himself!

Barrett is ecstatic in the ring with a huge smile from ear to ear. Henry on the other hand looks completely crushed after the loss and he’s also feeling the effects of Skip Sheffield’s Clothesline From Hell. Barrett scurries to a microphone to make his announcement of which match he’ll defend his WW E Title against Orton in.

Wade Barrett: Hahaha Orton, I beat your time! And now, I get to choose what kind of match we face in at TLC for the WWE Championship!

A few members of Nexus pat Barrett and Sheffield on the back as Barrett takes a breath of relief.

Wade Barrett: Orton, at TLC, you and I will face for the WWE Championship…in a tables match!

Barrett drops the mic and raises his hands as The Nexus cheers him on.

Michael Cole: Well, there you have it folks, at TLC the WWE Championship will be contended in a Tables Match!

Jerry Lawler: I can’t help but feel like that match favours Wade Barrett, with his Wasteland finisher.

Michael Cole: Of course that match favours Barrett! Why else would he have chosen that type of match if it didn’t favour him!

Jerry Lawler: Well anyways ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us for Monday Night Raw, see you next week.

Date: December 19th, 2010
Event Music: Na, Na, Na by My Chemical Romance

WWE Championship Tables Match:
Wade Barrett© vs. Randy Orton

WWE Tag Team Championship Match:
MizIcho© vs. The Hart Dynasty​

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cool idea. However, this is not gonna be an easy task, WWE kinda sucked at that time. Just one thing, I'm gonna ask you, PLEASE just keep Cena away from your BTB for some time. Don't do the same mistake WWE did, make your stipulation matter, that way you have time to build up Wade Barrett. Also, I remember that this Survivor Series PPV was kinda lame, so yeah, you have your work cut out for you. :)

Raw review:

LIVE! from Orlando, FL (but that’s TNA country, BROTHER!)

First segment: Typical WWE booking, why not? Wade Barrett was booked like he should be and the announcement of the Beat the Clock is allright. And no mention of Cena appearing. YES!

I believe you will not be doing a King of the Ring tournament, thank you, because it was pretty useless. :)

Dibiase vs Morrison:
Interested to see what you will do with DiBiase. Please don't bury him, he doesn't deserve it. The right guy went over in this match, but it wasn't very active. I don't think it was meant to be anyways, so no problem. I like Sheamus attacking at the end however. He was really over as a heel from what I remember.

I don't really get why Bryan would just throw an open challenge like that. I guess it's because he's a face...

Daniel Bryan vs CM Punk: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! My boy D Bryan lost. Well, he's too good for the US Title anyways! :p Also, why CM Punk? Punk was hot at the time and the US Title kinda seems weak for him. I'm sure you know what you're doing, but it just seems odd.

Pushing DiBiase? YES! With Regal? Not so much... Regal is a great talent, don't get me wrong, but him and DiBiase seem like an odd pairing.

Orton vs Skip Sheffield:
You should have put Slater instead of Sheffield. I like seeing gingers get their asses kicked. Anyways, I like the Orton you're building up. Suits him well. You should turn him heel, though. Also, Sheffield is main event material if you book him well. The guy wrestles better than Batista and has the same size.

Tag team match:
Seemed like a good match. A little bit short, but a good match nonetheless. Typical heel attack at the end. Works for me.

Haha. Morrison is a douchebag, he goy what he deserved. Cool story as well, I like suspense angles like these.

Barrett vs Henry: Another short match, but it's understandable due to the Beat the Clock stip. You might as well just fire Henry, the guy sucks as a face. Nexus interfering was perfectly done.

Barrett's promo at the end was very realistic, I found, and a tables match between him and Orton will be very good I'm sure.

Final Word: Well, I realised I criticised your show a lot, but it wasn't bad. I found the beginning a bit boring, but the end was good, really good even. The Barrett character you are building is perfect. I like MizIcho as well. Also, get rid of the Anonymous GM, bring in Piper, and all will be fine. Good job, I'll be reading. :)

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Friday Night Smackdown Preview | November 26th, 2010 | Jacksonville, Florida

Unfinished Business
World Heavyweight Champion Kane has been on a tear ever since he won the World Title from Rey Mysterio at Money in the Bank. During his time as champion he defeated Rey Mysterio, The Undertaker and more in matches such as Hell in a Cell. Kane’s reign of dominance came to an end at Survivor Series however when he failed to put “The Rated-R Superstar” Edge away and the match ended with a No Contest. Now, after an indecisive finish and a World Title hanging in the balance, what will happen on Smackdown? Will Edge be granted another World Title match or will Kane move on to another challenger?

Out for Blood
When Alberto Del Rio debuted, not only did he defeat Rey Mysterio but he injured the Masked Superstar. Now, months later, their feud is still raging on with Rey Mysterio and his team defeating Del Rio and his team at Survivor Series but there is no doubt that Del Rio will not leave the feud at that. What will Del Rio have to say about his loss at Survivor Series and will this feud continue to roll or will it finally come to an end?

Unhappy Ending
Kaval, winner of NXT Season 2 was having a fairytale career after winning NXT he was guaranteed a title match of his choosing at a time of his choosing. Kaval chose Dolph Ziggler, The Intercontinental Championship and Survivor Series. With Kaval’s partner in The Brooklyn Boys, JTG, in his corner, Kaval went into Survivor Series looking to continue his fairytale but Dolph Ziggler would have none of it. Ziggler defeated Kaval at Survivor Series to retain his title and now that Kaval is out of the way, who will be the next contender for the Intercontinental Title and what will happen with The Brooklyn Boys and Kaval?

Confirmed Matches
- Beer Money (James Storm and Robert Roode) vs. The Gatecrashers (Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks)
- Cody Rhodes vs. MVP
- Big Show vs. Drew McIntyre​

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Raw review:

- Really interesting way to go with Barrett losing the first match to get rid of one of his biggest threats and then using MITB on Orton and taking the belt as well. Genius thinking by Barrett that makes me think he’ll be a very powerful heel. The announcement of Beat The Clock is interesting and Sheffield being Orton’s opponent is a huge challenge. Sheffield was the powerhouse of the Nexus at Summerslam and seemed almost unstoppable.

- Nice little match from Morrison and DiBiase but the real reason for this was the build for Sheamus/Morrison with the brogue kick. This a good feud to elevate Morrison and keep Sheamus looking good too. I always thought Morrison could make it as an upper midcarder.

- Bryan being the fighting champion that he’s been known for, no surprise he’d be willing to ride a momentum streak and issue a challenge. And PUNK ACCEPTS~! The feud we thought we were going to see around this time before Punk took over in the booth. Really good dirty finish with Bryan getting the win with the ref out and Punk using the chair. And I’ve gotta add, chair shot ending a match is a nice because half the time now the impact of a chair shot is watered down.

- DiBiase/Regal segment? I’d mark the fuck out if Regal took Ted under his wing. Should be interesting regardless. But I’ve always thought Regal should take someone under his wing.

- Sheffield looked pretty strong against Orton and even in loss, he got the last laugh. Should be interesting to see where this goes. With the Nexus behind him, I see Barrett beating this time.

- Love the idea of a Jericho/Miz team. It’s funny because we had Jeri-Show, Show/Miz and then Mizicho. But they make a good team together. As for the #1 contenders match, glad to see the Hart Dynasty still being intact, and winning. There’s a fairly solid tag division to work with here. The beatdown after the match was good but what really interests me is the tag finisher. Skull Crushing Codebreaker sounds like it’d be epic.

- Morrison taken out?! Could it be Sheamus? Or is someone else coming into this feud? And the Hart Dynasty isn’t done yet! Even after a beatdown like that they get some nice revenge.

- Barrett vs Henry?! A good big challenge for Barrett to have to overcome. And Sheffield with the assist to get him the win. Sheffield is looking good on this show. Takes out Orton and gives Barrett the win. A tables match for TLC? Good call citing the advantage that Barrett’s finisher is much easier to do through a table. A table match also leads to quite a few different ways for the finish to happen.

Sorry if this is a bit late, but I got it in. :eek:

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Smackdown Superstars Results

-Finlay w/Hornswoggle defeated Kaval with the Celtic Cross @ 4:31
-Kofi Kingston defeated JTG with Trouble In Paradise @ 3:50

Friday Night Smackdown | November 26th, 2010 | Jacksonville, Florida

Smackdown starts with a bang as the pyro goes off and the fans come unglued from their seats. Excitement is high in the arena just after Survivor Series the previous Sunday but we are now looking forward to TLC where Wade Barrett will defend his WWE Title against Randy Orton in a Tables match.

Todd Grisham: Welcome to Friday Night Smackdown! We’ve got a great show coming up tonight as we move past Survivor Series and on towards TLC!

Matt Striker: Right now, Todd, I want to know, what do you think will happen with Kane, Edge and the Holy Grail of Smackdown, the World Heavyweight Championship?

Todd Grisham: Well, Matt, Edge and Kane fought to a no contest at Survivor Series so my money is on Edge getting another World Title shot.

Matt Striker: I don’t think it will be that simple. The World Champion, Kane, can be very…persuasive.

**Man On Fire**
Speaking of the World Champion, Kane comes out through the curtain with the World Heavyweight Championship clutched tight to his shoulder. Kane looks thankful to have escaped Edge and Survivor Series with the World title intact.

Kane: Ahahahaha! Your hero…Edge, has been vanquished!

The crowd boos Kane.

Kane: He couldn’t beat me, it didn’t matter what he did, he could not take my World Championship from my grasp. And now…now I’m unstoppable. There is no one left! I have beaten all of your counterfeit heroes, they have all fallen…one…by…one!

More heat for Kane as his smile grows.

Kane: Edge, Rey Mysterio, even my brother, the Undertaker have all fallen to the Devil’s Favourite Demon. No one can beat me! Ahahahahaha!

**MacMillitant**
The Smackdown General Manager, Teddy Long interrupts (Which probably isn’t a good idea) and Kane does not look pleased.

Teddy Long: I’m gunna stop ya right there playa. You have beaten almost everyone here on Smackdown, I’ll give you that, BUT you did NOT beat Edge! And that’s why, it’s time for your next challenge because tonight Edge will face Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio with the winner going on to face you at TLC for the World Heavyweight Championship!

Kane’s smile instantly turns to anger and frustration as he glares at Teddy.

Teddy Long: Now you have a good night, playa, holla holla!

Matt Striker: Edge versus Alberto Del Rio versus Rey Mysterio right here tonight! What a match that will be!

Todd Grisham: While we’re all looking forward to that match, I know one man that isn’t and that’s Kane!

Matt Striker: The twisted and demented monster known as Kane seemed to think that he had beaten everyone and therefore didn’t need to defend his World Title anymore but that is clearly not the case.

Todd Grisham: Well, we have to take a commercial break but when we return we have some tag team action, right here, on Smackdown!

*Commercial Break*

**Take a Fall**
James Storm and Robert Roode aka Beer Money come out to a decent ovation. Storm is sipping on some beer while Roode tugs on his elbow pads a bit.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is a tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at a combined weight of 470 pounds, James Storm and Robert Roode…Beer Money!

**In The Middle Of It Now**
Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks, appropriately named “The Gatecrashers” crash through the curtain. Hawkins and Reks look ready to make an impact and knock off one of Smackdown’s biggest teams in Beer Money.

Tony Chimel: And their opponent, at a combined weight of 469 pounds, Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks, The Gatecrashers!

Match 1:
Beer Money (James Storm and Robert Roode) vs. The Gatecrashers (Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks)

Recap
: A great little tag team match between two of Smackdown’s top teams. Great chemistry between both of these teams who have been together for a while now. Beer Money’s game plan was clearly just to straight up brawl while The Gatecrashers went about their business a little bit more strategically as they tried a few tricks to get the win. The match came to a finish when Beer Money had Hawkins up and ready for the DWI but Reks rushed in and nailed Storm from behind with a steel chair, forcing the disqualification.
Winners: Beer Money (James Storm and Robert Roode) via disqualification @ 4:02

Todd Grisham: What the hell!? Tyler Reks just NAILED James Storm with that steel chair!

Matt Striker: Reks wanted to assure his partners safety and he also didn’t want to lose this match via pinfall so he took matters into his own hands.

Reks goes after Roode next but Roode ducks the chair shot and then hits Reks with the Double R Spinebuster! Hawkins takes a few shots at Roode but tries to run away when Roode doesn’t seem too fazed but Hawkins runs right into a Last Call Superkick from James Storm! The Gatecrashers roll out of the ring, beaten and broken as Beer Money stand tall.

Matt Striker: Well alls well that ends well and that ended well for Beer Money.

Todd Grisham: Yeah but that was a close one, it’s a good thing that Roode reacted as quickly as he did or he may have had a chair wrapped around his head.

Matt Striker: Beer Money is truly force to be reckoned with here on Smackdown and I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before they earn themselves at MizIcho’s tag titles.

XXX

Backstage we see Christian walking and texting at the same time, not really paying attention to where he’s going when he accidentally bumps into Vickie Guerrero.

Vickie Guerrero: EXCUSE ME! WATCH WHERE YOU’RE GOING! And show me a little RESPECT!

Christian: Oh I’m sorry Vickie, I don’t know how I didn’t see you there…but in my defence it’s kind of hard not to bump into you when you’re blocking the entire hallway!

Vickie Guerrero: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!?!

Dolph Ziggler walks up all of a sudden as Christian is laughing a little. Ziggler steps in front of Vickie and is right in Christian’s face.

Dolph Ziggler: Is there a problem here?

Christian: No, no problem.

Dolph Ziggler: That’s what I thought. No jokes now that there is man here and not just this delicate woman.

Christian: Delicate? Man, there isn’t anyth-

Dolph SLAPS Christian right across the face! The slap actually forces Christian to stumble back a little bit and before Christian can even collect his thoughts, Vickie and Dolph are gone.

*Commercial Break*

Matt Striker: Welcome back to Smackdown. Before the break we saw a confrontation between Dolph Ziggler and Christian which ended with Ziggler slapping the taste out of Christian’s mouth.

Todd Grisham: All because Christian made a few jokes at Vickie Guerrero’s expense.

Matt Striker: Well, Vickie is a lady and Dolph believes that she should be treated like one. At any pace, coming up next we have two of Smackdown’s rising stars, Cody Rhodes and MVP facing off in what is sure to be an excellent match.

**Smoke and Mirrors**
The son of the American Dream, Cody Rhodes, comes out and he looks as confident as ever. The fans are jeering Cody as he struts to the ring but Cody pays no attention to them. As he has lately, Cody has Michelle McCool and Layla by his side, two women with as big of egos as Cody himself has.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, being accompanied by Michelle McCool and Layla, we is weighing in at 215 pounds…”Dashing” Cody Rhodes!

**I’m Comin’**
The Ballin’ Superstar, MVP comes out to a big pop from the crowd. Cody Rhodes and Lay-Cool roll their eyes a little at MVP’s reaction but MVP seems to love it.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent, weighing in at 252 pounds, Montel Vontavious Porter…MVP!

Match 2:
Cody Rhodes w/Lay-Cool vs. MVP

Recap
: A very even match between these two men with both of them coming close to winning on a few occasions but neither man was able to put the other away. Each man seemed to have the match in their grasp a few times but when it would come time to hit a finisher and lock the match up, neither man could quite deliver. The Cross Rhodes was countered multiple times while MVP’s Drive-By Kick was also dodged by Rhodes on two separate occasions. The match finally came to an end when MVP really started to build momentum, he seemed like he may finally be able to score the victory but when he went for the Drive-By Kick, Rhodes dodged and quickly hit rolled MVP and not only pulled the tights but he also put his feet on the ropes to make damn sure that he’d win.
Winner: Cody Rhodes via pinfall @ 6:40

Todd Grisham: What an underhanded tactic from Cody Rhodes, using the ropes and the tights to get the pinfall.

Matt Striker: Well clearly Cody is willing and able to do whatever it takes to win, even if he has to bend the rules.

Rhodes celebrates his win as he falls up the ramp while MVP isn’t so happy in the ring, yelling at the referee that Rhodes had the ropes and his tights but the referee says that he didn’t see it. Rhodes is out of there though, before MVP can do anything to him.

Todd Grisham: Look at Cody Rhodes run away like a coward.

Matt Striker: Cody scored the win and now he’s out of there.

XXX

Backstage we see Josh Mathews standing by.

Josh Mathews: I’m standing here with former World Heavyweight Champion and one of the men that will compete in the triple threat later tonight to face Kane, Edge. Edge, what are your thoughts on the no contest at Survivor Series and having to compete in a #1 Contender Match here tonight?

Edge: Well Josh, at Survivor Series, I didn’t lose, everyone knows that. That whack job Kane makes it sound like he beat me or something but that isn’t the case. The fact of the matter is that I took Kane to the limit, I had the World Heavyweight Championship within my reach and for that reason, I shouldn’t have to compete to become #1 Contender again. But fine, whatever, Teddy wants me to compete in a triple threat tonight, then I’ll compete in a triple threat tonight, I’ll do it and I’ll win.

The crowd pops for Edge a little.

Edge: I’ll win because I deserve to be World Heavyweight Champion…I NEED to be World Heavyweight Champion, I crave it! And at TLC…I will be.

Alberto Del Rio walks on set and Edge doesn’t look too pleased with the interruption.

Edge: What do you want, Bert?

Alberto Del Rio: My name…is not BERT! My name is Alberto Del Rioooooo! And I’m here to tell you what everyone else is thinking! You’ve finally gone over the deep end, Edge, you’ve finally lost it! You’re delusional amigo, you are not winning tonight and you are certainly not winning the World Championship. Do you know why, Edge?

Edge: I don’t know, because it’s your destiny to win or some crap like that?

Alberto Del Rio: It’s not crap, it’s the truth, Edge!

Edge: Well, Bert, it is crap and I’ve had enough of heading about it, so tonight, watch your back because if you don’t, I just might be there with a SPEAR! And Bert, that’s the only thing you’re destined for.

Edge walks away and Alberto Del Rio doesn’t look very happy at all with Edge clearly getting under his skin.

*Commercial Break*

When we return from the commercial break, Chavo Guerrero is already in the ring, awaiting his match.

**Just Close Your Eyes**
Christian erupts through the curtain and the crowd is on their feet, cheering on one of the best superstars on Smackdown. Christian is enjoying the reaction and seems to be taking Chavo Guerrero lightly but Chavo is 100% locked in on Christian.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Already in the ring, weighing in at 215 pounds, Chavo Guerrero! And making his way to the ring, weighing in at 212 pounds, Captain Charisma, Christian!

Match 3:
Chavo Guerrero vs. Christian

Recap
: Christian made short work of Chavo, not really having too tough of a time with the veteran wrestler. Christian looked great in the match, hitting a few bit moves that nearly put Chavo away. It took a Killswitch to finally put Chavo down for the three count, scoring the win for Christian.
Winner: Christian via pinfall @ 2:14

Matt Striker: And Christian makes short work of Chavo.

Todd Grisham: Christian looked very impressive in that match.

All of a sudden out of no where, Dolph Ziggler slides into the ring and DROPS Christian with the Zig-Zag! Ziggler runs his hands through his hair and flicks his fingers at Christian as he laughs at Christian a little bit. Vickie Guerrero is seen at the top of the ramp, smiling and clapping for Dolph. Christian is on the ground, holding his head, clearly feeling the whiplash effect of the Zig-Zag.

Todd Grisham: Well it looks like Ziggler got some revenge on Christian for Vickie.

Matt Striker: Dolph Ziggler is not afraid to get his hands dirty when it comes to Vickie Guerrero and we just saw that right there. I think Christian will think twice before insulting Vickie from now on.

Todd Grisham: Do you really think so? I think that this will just make Christian even more abusive towards Vickie and Dolph.

Matt Striker: You could be right but all I know is that Christian isn’t making any jokes right now.

XXX

Backstage MVP isn’t very pleased with what happened earlier tonight in his match against Cody Rhodes. MVP is fuming mad still and he is struggling to gain his composure.

MVP: Listen very carefully to me, Cody because I have a message just for you. I liked that little trick you pulled on me earlier, you stole the win but guess what, Cody, I spoke to Teddy Long and next week you won’t be so lucky, Rhodes because next week we’ll be facing each other again and this time, it’ll be a No DQ Match.

The fans pop big time for that big match.

MVP is now a little calmer after getting that news off his chest and he smiles a little bit, clearly anticipating getting some payback on Cody.

*Commercial Break*

**Crank It Up**

The Largest Athlete in the World, Big Show lumbers out onto the stage and many of the fans in attendance are just in awe at the sheer size of Big Show.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, standing at 7 feet tall and weighing in at 500 pounds, he is the Largest Athlete in the World…the BIG SHOW!

**Broken Dreams**
The former Chosen One, Drew McIntyre comes out and he looks a little ticked off at having to face such a big challenge in the Big Show.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent, weighing in at 254 pounds, Drew McIntyre!

Match 4:
Big Show vs. Drew McIntyre

Recap
: This match is decently one sided for the most part with Big Show getting in a lot of offence and McIntyre getting a relatively small amount in. McIntyre was clearly intimidated in this match and that really threw McIntyre off his game. Big Show had no problem sticking to his game plan though and he followed it to a tee as he tossed McIntyre around like a rag doll. The match came to a close when Big Show wrapped his massive hand around McIntyre’s throat and hoisted him high in the air for the Chokeslam only for McIntyre to break the hold and roll out of the ring quickly. McIntyre was finished by that point as he jogged up the ramp, wanting to live to fight another day. The referee had no choice but to count Drew McIntyre out and award the win to Big Show.
Winner: Big Show via countout @ 4:34

Todd Grisham: What a coward Drew McIntyre is!

Matt Striker: I commend Drew McIntyre for having the wit and foresight to realize he wasn’t going to win so he ran away to live to fight another day. Drew McIntyre is no coward, he is a smart man.

Big Show looks disappointed with having to win by countout while Drew McIntyre, who is standing at the top of the ramp, doesn’t look very upset at all, he looks relieved actually. Big Show calls for McIntyre to return to the ring and fight like a man but Drew wags his finger at Big Show and says “Another day” before returning to the back.

Matt Striker: Y’see that, Todd! Drew McIntyre just made it clear that his business with Big Show is unfinished, he will fight Show again, just not tonight!

Todd Grisham: Does he really think that his chances against Show will be any better next week or the week after that? The result will always be the same, Big Show dominating.

XXX

Backstage we see Rey Mysterio walking towards the ring area for the triple threat match. Mysterio looks intense and pumped up for this big match. BOOM! Alberto Del Rio NAILS Mysterio from behind! Mysterio drops to the floor and Del Rio is on him right away with the Cross Arm Breaker! Mysterio cries out in pain as Del Rio rips and tears at his arm! Del Rio is screaming that Mysterio is done and it looks like that might be true as not even security can get Del Rio off of Mysterio! More and more security arrives and they are all pulling on Del Rio, trying desperately to get him off of Mysterio! Finally, Del Rio lets go and he looks very happy with his handy work. Mysterio rolls around in pain as Del Rio fixes his hair and smiles.

Alberto Del Rio: See you out there, Chihuahua…or maybe not.

Del Rio walks away, looking very proud as Mysterio cringes in pain and doctors arrive.

*Commercial Break*

Matt Striker: Before the break we saw a relentless attack on Rey Mysterio from Alberto Del Rio. Del Rio applied his signature Cross Arm Breaker to Mysterio, which has injured Mysterio in the past.

Todd Grisham: We received word over the commercial break that Rey Mysterio will no longer be competing in the #1 Contender Match. That match will now be Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio, one-on-one with the winner facing Kane at TLC for the World Heavyweight Championship.

Matt Striker: I just hope that Rey Mysterio is alright, my best wishes go out to him.

XXX

Backstage we see Jeff Hardy paining some weird art of a tree or some tree like figure. Hardy is very concentrated on his art as he paints away, adding red to the dark picture. Jack Swagger walks up and takes a look at the art and his face turns to disgust.

Jack Swagger: What he hell is that? Maybe instead of painting this…”art” you should be trying to get on the show, you FREAK!

Jeff Hardy: Tonight, I devoted to my art. And Jack, I’d rather be different and myself than be a pretty boy wannabe, like you.

Swagger doesn’t look very happy with what Hardy just said as his veins pop out of his neck a little bit. Jack grabs some yellow paint and throws it all over Hardy’s picture! Now Hardy is the one who looks angry and Hardy grabs Swagger and throws him into the picture, covering him in paint! Hardy, who is clearly upset, storms off.

Jack Swagger: You freak! Look what you did! I’m covered in paint!

XXX

Matt Striker
: Well…that was…interesting. That is the first we’ve seen of Jeff Hardy tonight and I guess now we know what he’s been up to.

Todd Grisham: Hardy spent all night painting that picture and Swagger ruined it! Swagger deserved to be thrown into the picture!

Matt Striker: Well, at any rate, coming up is our main event, Edge vs. Alberto Del Rio in a #1 Contender Match.

**Realeza**
Alberto Del Rio comes out in a beautiful car as he usually does and Del Rio looks pretty happy with what he did before the commercial break.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and the winner will become the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship! Introducing, Alberto Del Rio’s personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

Ricardo Rodriguez: It is my great pleasure to introduce to all of you people, the pride of Mexico, weighing in at 239 pounds and standing at an astonishing 6’5, he is the Essence of Excellence, ALBERTOOOOO DEL RIOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

**You Think You Know Me**
**Metalingus**

The Rated-R Superstar, Edge explodes onto the scene and the fans are going nuts for Smackdown’s biggest star! Edge is all pumped up but you can tell that there is a part of Edge that is with Rey Mysterio in the doctors room, Edge’s thoughts are clearly not concentrated on this match.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent, weighing in at 241 pounds, he is the Rated-R Superstar…EDGE!

Match 5 | #1 Contender Match:
Alberto Del Rio vs. Edge

Recap
: This match was given a good amount of time and each man got a fair amount of offence in. There was some close falls early on with Del Rio hitting an Enzuguri and Edge hitting his impaler DDT but it was clear that nothing would end this match other than a Spear or an Arm Breaker. Edge got all fired up a few times and looked like he may run away with the match but Del Rio, with his quick thinking would gouge the eyes or simply exit the ring to stop Edge’s momentum. The match came to a close when Del Rio applied the Cross Arm Breaker to Edge and it looked like Del Rio had the match won but Edge squirmed out and applied his own submission hold in the Sharpshooter! Del Rio fought hard and refused to tap out as he made it to the ropes where Ricardo Rodriguez handed Del Rio a chair but before Del Rio could use it, REY MYSTERIO grabbed the chair out of his hands! Alberto stumbled backwards and turned around into a SPEAR!
Winner: Edge via pinfall @ 9:46

Matt Striker: Edge did it! Edge won! Edge is going to TLC!

Todd Grisham: What a showing in the match by both men! Both men gave it their all!

Matt Striker: But there can only be one winner and that man is Edge!

Edge is ecstatic in the ring as he poses on a few of the turnbuckles. Del Rio looks crushed with the loss and is fuming mad. Mysterio laughs at Del Rio as he backs up the ramp and Del Rio looks like he wants to get out of the ring and attack Mysterio again. Edge signals that he wants the World Title around his waist as the fans cheer him on.

**MacMillitant**
Smackdown General Manager, Teddy Long comes out, clapping.

Teddy Long: First of all, Edge, I would like to congratulate you on your win and becoming the #1 Contender for the World Title. Second of all Edge, I would like to make a big announcement for your match at TLC.

Edge looks a little confused, thinking things were straight forward.

Teddy Long: Don’t look so worried, playa, you’re gunna like this. At TLC, Edge, you will go one-on-one with Kane for the World Heavyweight Championship…in a TLC MATCH! Holla, holla, playa!

Edge looks even more excited now because TLC is his match! The show goes off the air with Edge celebrating in the ring.

World Heavyweight Championship TLC Match:
Kane© vs. Edge

WWE Tag Team Championships:

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Monday Night Raw Preview | November 29th, 2010 | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Bigger and Badder
At Survivor Series Wade Barrett got John Cena fired and he also walked away with the WWE Championship. On Raw last week, Barrett, in an unusually good mood, decided to bring back all former Nexus members to the group, including Skip Sheffield, Darren Young and Michael Tarver. With these additions the group now stands at 9 members. With John Cena out of the way for good, Randy Orton seems to be the last line of defence for the WWE against The Nexus menace. Last week Orton and Barrett each competed in Beat the Clock Challenge matches with the winner choosing the type of match they’d face in for the WWE Title at TLC. Wade Barrett came out victorious at the end of the night by defeating Mark Henry, with a little help from The Nexus with only moments to spare. After the match Barrett announced that the title match at TLC would be a Tables Match. Now, with only a couple of weeks to go and The Nexus stronger than ever, what will happen to Randy Orton? With Orton even make it to TLC or will Barrett and The Nexus take him out like countless other opponents?

Straightedge Champion
Last week on Monday Night Raw, former US Champion Daniel Bryan offered an open challenge for a United States Title match to the first man who came through the curtain. Daniel’s opponent? CM Punk. Bryan and Punk put on a terrific match that could have gone either way but it wasn’t until the referee was knocked unconscious that one man really ran away with the match. That man was CM Punk and he did it with the help of a steel chair. Punk laid Bryan out with a chair shot to the head, winning him the United States Championship for the first time. Now, with former champ, Daniel Bryan surely upset over the loss and with the history between Punk and Bryan in the past, what will happen on Raw when the two men are once again in the same building?

One More Time
Back at Over the Limit, Chris Jericho and The Miz, an unlikely tag team, defeated then WWE Tag Team Champions, The Hart Dynasty to win the WWE Tag Team Championships. Now, months later, the tides have turned as the dominant champions, Miz and Jericho (Collectively known as MizIcho) have fended off many opponents. Their next challenge has been chosen though as The Hart Dynasty defeated The Uso Brothers and the team of Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov last week. Now, with MizIcho as the hunted and The Hart Dynasty as the hunters, who will come out of TLC as WWE Tag Team Champions and what will happen on Raw between these rivals?

Confirmed Matches
- Evan Bourne vs. Ted DiBiase
- Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. The Uso Brothers​

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Raw Superstars Results
Ezekiel Jackson defeated Heath Slater with the Torture Rack @ 3:04
R-Truth defeated Michael McGillicutty with the What's Up @ 5:24

Monday Night Raw | November 29th, 2010 | Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The show kicks off with “Burn it to the Ground” by Nickelback before the opening pyrotechnics explode, signalling the start of Monday Night Raw! The fans go crazy, waving their signs high in the air, chanting and clapping as they anticipate the show tonight.

Michael Cole: Welcome to Monday Night Raw! We’ve got a great show here tonight after last week when we found out that Wade Barrett would defend his WWE Championship against Randy Orton in a Tables match at TLC!

Jerry Lawler: And this week I’m sure things will continue to escalate between these two huge egos, Orton and Barrett.

Michael Cole: My only question is, what will it take for one of these men to get an advantage. Barrett keeps sending The Nexus after Orton but Orton seems unstoppable, unrelenting, he continues to attack, no matter what Barrett throws at him.

Jerry Lawler: I’m wondering if it’s finally time for Orton to strike back!

**Voices**
The Viper, Randy Orton comes out to a huge pop from the live crowd. Orton looks intense and focused as he usually does. Orton doesn’t high five any fans or even acknowledge them for that matter, he just gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

Randy Orton: At TLC I face Wade Barrett for the WWE Championship in a Tables Match.

The crowd pops for that big match.

Randy Orton: Now Wade Barrett picked that match thinking it would put him at an advantage but he is mistaken. You see, Barrett, I thrive in matches like that, matches where brutality is the key to victory. You probably think that I’m afraid right now, heading into the Tables match in a few weeks, I assure you that isn’t the case. In fact, Barrett, it is you who should be afraid.

The crowd pops for Orton again.

Randy Orton: Y’see, Barrett, I can’t wait to hear the wood crack and break as your body crashes through it. I know that when I hear that noise that it will mean I am once again…the WWE Champion.

Another pop for Orton.

Randy Orton: Once I hear your body break through that table, I will know that I am once again on top. So, Barrett, be afraid, be very afraid.

**We Are One**
The Nexus; Skip Sheffield, Darren Young, Michael Tarver, David Otunga, Heath Slater, Husky Harris, Justin Gabriel and Michael McGillicutty come to the ring, minus their leader and WWE Champion, Wade Barrett, surprisingly.

Michael Cole: Well this is an odd sight to say the least. It isn’t often that we see The Nexus without their leader, Wade Barrett.

Jerry Lawler: Well I think that Barrett sent The Nexus out here to do some dirty work, Orton needs to watch his back.

The Nexus come down to the ring and start surrounding it with two men on each side of the ring so that Orton can’t escape. Slowly each man gets on the apron until they are all on it and then before Orton can even react, all eight men storm into the ring and start attacking Orton! It’s an 8-on-1 attack but Orton is fighting for his very life! Orton is throwing fists, elbows, shoulders, kicks, everything he can, he is fighting with everything he has but it’s just too much! Orton manages to drop David Otunga with an RKO but once Orton is on the ground, the other seven men don’t allow him to get to his feet again. The seven men put the boots to Orton, stomping the hell out of him! Orton is motionless in the middle of the ring and no one dares help him against those kind of odds!

Michael Cole: My GOD, someone help Orton! He’s being mugged in the ring by those hyenas!

Jerry Lawler: No one is stupid enough to stand up to seven men, Michael. Orton is on his own.

All of a sudden, one man does come out from the back though and that man is…Wade Barrett. Barrett saunters down to the ring with the WWE Championship over his shoulder. Barrett has a big smile on his face as The Nexus continues to assault Orton in the middle of the ring. Barrett grabs a microphone as he climbs into the ring and stands over Orton.

Wade Barrett: You are pathetic, Orton. Look at you, beaten down, defenceless. I could end you right now if I wanted to but I won’t because that would be too easy. No, Orton, you have to withstand the feeling of being put through a table at TLC and seeing your WWE Championship hopes shatter along with the table you go through. And after TLC, Orton, I will still be WWE Champion, because I am smarter than you are. For example…

Barrett drops his mic and instructs Heath Slater and Justin Gabriel to get something from under the ring. Slater and Gabriel instantly do as Barrett says and role out of the ring and start searching underneath it. Slater and Gabriel find what they are looking for as they pull out a table and slide it into the ring where Michael Tarver and Michael McGillicutty set it up.

Wade Barrett: Orton, this will be your fate at TLC, pay very close attention.

Barrett tells Husky Harris and the now standing, David Otunga to get Orton up and they do so and they put Orton onto Barrett’s shoulders. Barrett lets out a roar and then tosses Orton THROUGH THE TABLE WITH THE WASTELAND! Orton is BROKEN in the middle of the ring! He could have broken bones for all we know but no medical staff can get to him! Barrett smiles a sick and sadistic smile as The Nexus claps for him a little bit.

**Bing**
**Bing**
**Bing**
**Bing**
**Bing**

Michael Cole: If I could have your attention please, the Anonymous Raw General Manager has an announcement. The Raw General Manager says…and I quote: “Wade Barrett, since you’re in such a fighting mood, later tonight you will team up with any two members of The Nexus, of your choosing against Randy Orton and any two superstars of his choosing in a six man tag team match! Thank you and good night.”

Michael climbs down from the Anonymous Raw GM laptop and sits back in his seat.

Wade Barrett: Listen to me, I don’t know who you are, Raw GM but I do know that I am growing very sick of your antics lately. I also know that the reason you are anonymous is because you’re afraid of The Nexus destroying you like we’ve destroyed everyone else. I’m starting to think once I’m done with Orton, maybe The Nexus will set its sights on you, Raw General Manager. Be very careful.

Barrett was happy after putting Orton through a table but after finding out about the main event, Barrett doesn’t seem so happy. The Nexus members seem to be wondering which two of them will join Barrett in the main event but Barrett doesn’t seem to be concerned with the right now as Orton starts to stir from the rubble of the table. Barrett instructs The Nexus to exit the ring and says that they’ll take care of Orton later tonight.

Michael Cole: Thank God, The Nexus left Orton alone. I was sure that once Orton started to stir that he’d be assaulted again.

Jerry Lawler: It looks like Barrett wants to save some of Orton for later tonight and for TLC. I think that’s the only reason Barrett didn’t have The Nexus take Orton out right here, right now.

Michael Cole: Well, Barrett may just live to regret that decision because Orton looks like he has payback on his mind.

Jerry Lawler: He sure does. We have to take a commercial break but when we return we have the first match of the evening, right here, on Raw!

*Commercial Break*

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Monday Night Raw! Before the break we saw a brutal assault on Randy Orton at the hands of Nexus.

Jerry Lawler: Yeah and after the attack, the Raw GM announced that in the main event Randy Orton will team up with any two superstars of his choosing against Wade Barrett and any two Nexus members of his choosing!

Michael Cole: You have to wonder if Orton will even be able to compete though after that attack! I mean, he was put through a table for God’s sake!

**Clavicle**
The high flying, high octane, “Air” Evan Bourne comes out and instantly the energy of the crowd increases as the energetic, Bourne, makes his way to the ring.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at 165 pounds, Evan Bourne!

**I Come From Money**
The man who hasn’t had such a great streak going lately, Ted DiBiase comes out and he is not messing around tonight.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, weighing in at 214 pounds, Ted DiBiase!

Match 1:
Evan Bourne vs. Ted DiBiase

Recap
: This wasn’t that long of a match but it got enough time for each man to show a sample of what they are capable of. DiBiase tried to wrestle with Bourne while Bourne tried to fly around the ring and hit DiBiase with high impact moves. The match came to a close when DiBiase nearly hit the Dream Street but Bourne fought out, hit a hurracarrana and then landed on DiBiase with the Shooting Star Press for the victory!
Winner: Evan Bourne via pinfall @ 3:32

Michael Cole: And Ted DiBiase’s losing streak continues.

Jerry Lawler: Maybe DiBiase should take Regal’s advice and let Regal help him! It couldn’t hurt at this point!

In the ring there are two completely different emotions with Evan Bourne happy and excited and Ted DiBiase beaten down and broken emotionally. DiBiase looks frustrated as he pounds the mat a couple of times.

Michael Cole: Well, it looks like DiBiase has had enough, I wonder if now he’ll go to Regal.

Jerry Lawler: Like I said, it couldn’t hurt.

XXX

Backstage we see the brand new, United States Champion, CM Punk! Punk has a big smile on his face and the US Title over his shoulder as he pours himself a pepsi. Eve enters the room with a mic in hand.

Eve: Excuse me, Punk, could I interview you?

CM Punk: Sure! Why not!? This is a celebration! The more the merrier!

Eve looks around awkwardly and notices that Punk is the only person in the room.

Eve: Um, okay, so…

Before Eve can even get her question out, the man Punk beat last week for the US Title, Daniel Bryan, storms into the room, fuming!

CM Punk: NOW It’s a party! Pepsi, Bryan?

Daniel Bryan: Shut up Punk, I’m not here to play your games! But celebrate while you can I guess because I want my United States Championship back and I won’t stop until I get it!

CM Punk: Is that so?

Daniel Bryan: Oh it is. And another thing, Punk! Last week, it was a fluke, y’see I know your tricks and maybe last week I forgot for a second what you were capable of but that won’t happen again.

Punk looks calm and cocky as he sips on his pepsi cola. Eve is loving getting all of this on mic and Daniel Bryan is still pretty pissed off. Punk calmly stands up as he takes another sip of his pepsi.

CM Punk: Well, Bryan, that’s all well and good but you won’t be getting the United States Championship back because, well, you’re not getting a rematch.

Daniel Bryan: Oh, that’s where you’re wrong, Punk! Now you’re going to LOVE this. Earlier tonight I got a text message from the Anonymous Raw GM saying that I WOULD be getting a United States Title rematch at TLC! And not only that but since you decided to use a chair last week, Punk, our match at TLC will be a Chairs Match!

Punk literally spits Pepsi everywhere! All over Eve! All over the floor and even a bit on Daniel Bryan!

CM Punk: WHAT!?

Daniel Bryan: But I don’t want to ruin your celebration, Punk, so I’ll show myself out.

Now things have changes with Daniel Bryan all cocky and CM Punk furious.

*Commercial Break*

Michael Cole: Before the break we saw a verbal confrontation between CM Punk and Daniel Bryan that ended with the announcement of Punk defending his US Title against Daniel Bryan at TLC…in a chairs match!

Jerry Lawler: Well that sounds fair! Punk cheated last week with a steel chair to win the US Title and now at TLC he has to defend that title in a chairs match! Seems like perfect karma to me!

**Victory Is Mine**
Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov, two of the men who failed in their attempts to become #1 Contenders to the Tag Titles last week, come out and they seem pretty happy despite that big loss.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at a combined weight of 535 pounds, Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov!

**Alga**
The Uso Brothers, who also lost last week in the #1 Contenders match, come out to do their Siva Tau, traditional Samoa war dance. Santino looks a little afraid in the ring as The Uso Brothers do their dance.

**So Close Now**
And they break out into their regular theme music! The Uso’s aura and mood completely changes after the war dance.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, being accompanied by Tamina, they weigh in at a combined weight of 479 pounds, Jimmy and Jey, The Usos!

Match 2:
Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov vs. The Uso Brothers w/Tamina

Recap
: A basic tag team match here with the basic tag team match action. The Uso Brothers isolated Santino Marella for about ¾ of the match, they tagged in and out to keep themselves fresh while they worked on Santino but eventually Santino got a burst of energy and tagged in Vladimir Kozlov. When Kozlov arrived on the scene he ripped Jimmy and Jey apart, hitting them with high impact clotheslines and shoulder blocks. The finish to the match came when Vlad hit the Iron Curtain on Jimmy Uso before tagging in Santino to hit The Cobra on Jey Uso for the pin.
Winners: Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov via pinfall @ 4:01

Michael Cole: Santino and Kozlov pick up the win!

Jerry Lawler: Santino and Kozlov are such a good pairing, they work so well together! I wouldn’t be surprised if after TLC they got another tag title match!

Santino and Kozlov celebrate in the ring by doing Santino’s signature trumpet taunt. The Uso Brothers look disappointed in themselves as Tamina tries to cheer them up by telling them that they had the match won.

Michael Cole: I agree. The only question is, would Santino and Kozlov be facing The Hart Dynasty or would they once again square off against MizIcho?

Jerry Lawler: I don’t know, Cole! Either of those two teams could win at TLC!

XXX

Backstage Ted DiBiase is furious about his luck as of late. DiBiase is seemingly looking for something or someone as he opens random doors. DiBiase walks up to a backstage worker…

Ted DiBiase: Have you seen Regal?!

Worker: N- no, I haven’t.

Ted storms off looking more when he finally spots Regal. DiBiase jogs over to Regal.

Ted DiBiase: You’re right, Regal, you were right last week! I want your help and your guidance!

William looks a little shocked by the desperation that DiBiase seems to have. Regal thinks for a moment.

William Regal: I’m glad you reconsidered, I would be glad to help you, Ted.

Regal extends his hand for a handshake and DiBiase quickly shakes Regal’s hand. Regal smiles a little while DiBiase is still pretty angry, although he is calming down. Regal puts his arm over DiBiase’s shoulder and guides him to where he wants to go.

*Commercial Break*

Michael Cole: Before the break we saw Ted DiBiase accept help from William Regal.

Jerry Lawler: I’d say that was a wise move on DiBiase’s part, he could really use some guidance and there aren’t many superstars more experienced than William Regal.

Michael Cole: I agree, I think this will be great for DiBiase’s career.

**Ride of the Valkyries**
The former US Champion and the man that faces CM Punk for that title at TLC in a Chairs Match, Daniel Bryan enters the arena and he looks ready for make someone tap out.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at 210 pounds, Daniel Bryan!

**We Are One**
Nexus member, David Otunga comes out ready for action and ready for prove himself in singles action. Surprisingly, Otunga enters alone without any Nexus members with him.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, he is a Nexus member, weighing in at 229 pounds, David Otunga!

Match 3:
Daniel Bryan vs. David Otunga

Recap
: Not the best match ever by any means. Daniel Bryan did his best to wrestle a technical style in this match and David Otunga did…whatever it is that he does. Daniel tried to roll David up a few times but it was clear that wasn’t going to work so Bryan resorted to submission moves which proved much more effective. Otunga simply tried to survive and did what he could for offence which was mainly clotheslines and punches. The match came to a finish when Daniel Bryan synched in the LeBell Lock and Otunga tapped almost instantly.
Winner: Daniel Bryan via submission @ 3:53

Jerry Lawler: Otunga tapped! Daniel Bryan wins! And Bryan is looking good heading into TLC in a couple of weeks!

Michael Cole: Oh please, Daniel Bryan is a dork and CM Punk is going to put him to sleep at TLC to retain the US Title. Mark my words!

Daniel celebrates in the ring with his United States Championship but the celebration is cut short as CM Punk explodes onto the scene with a steel chair to the back of Daniel Bryan! Bryan crumbles to the canvas as Punk lets out a roar. Punk drops the chair and waits for Bryan to get to his feet, presumably to hit Bryan with the GTS. Punk gets Bryan up on his shoulders, GTS! NO! Bryan slides down, pulls the arm and nearly gets the LeBell Lock applied but Punk fights out and scurries out of the ring like a dog.

Jerry Lawler: Look at that, Punk running away with his tail between his legs!

Michael Cole: Bryan tried to put the LeBell Lock on Punk! That was uncalled for!

Jerry Lawler: Are you blind, Cole!? Punk hit Bryan with a chair and tried to hit him with the GTS!

Michael Cole: Still!

Jerry Lawler: Oh shut up.

XXX

Mark Henry is backstage and he has a different look about him than he has had recently. As of late Henry was happy go lucky but tonight, he looks intense, he looks intimidating and he looks like he has something on his mind.

Mark Henry: This ain’t my time right now, but I’m taking it! I swear if someone cuts to commercial, I will find you!

Henry waits for a second to see if he has been cut.

Mark Henry: Dats what I thought! Now, y’see, I’ve been in the WWE for a long time and I’ve been overlooked time and time again! Last week I realized why I don’t get opportunities like everyone else…fear!

Henry takes a second to mull over his thoughts before continuing.

Mark Henry: Yeah, dats right, FEAR! All ya’ll are afraid of me! Dat right there is why I don’t get WWE Title shots! No one wants to face me! Just look at last week! When Randy Orton needed someone to take on the WWE Champion, he came to me! The World’s Strongest Man! The Juggernaut!

Henry looks like he’s getting angry as he starts to breathe a little heavier.

Mark Henry: And I am a Juggernaut, believe that! But what I want now is for someone to show me some guts and face me tonight! I’m putting out an open challenge for anyone who wants to be the first person to have their wig split.

Henry stares into the camera, intense, fuming mad, intimidating.

*Commercial Break*

**Some Bodies Gonna Get It**
Mark Henry thunders out towards the ring and he is not playing around tonight. No interaction with the crowd whatsoever, no smiling, no raising his arms for the fans to get up, nothing, just focus.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at 412 POUNDS, The World’s Strongest Man…Mark Henry!

-
-
-
-
**Oh Radio**
Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder is the man to accept Henry’s challenge! Ryder looks highly intimidated but he clearly just wants a chance to get on Raw.

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, weighing in at 214 pounds, Long Island Iced Z, Zack Ryder!

Match 4:
Mark Henry vs. Zack Ryder

Recap
: Squash match. Plain and simple. Henry dominated throughout and just destroyed Ryder the entire time. Right from the start when Henry bowled over Ryder with a big clothesline to the end when Henry put Ryder down with the World’s Strongest Slam, it was a massacre.
Winner: Mark Henry via pinfall @ 1:09

Michael Cole: My…my God, where did this come from!? Where did this destruction and rage come from in Mark Henry!?

Jerry Lawler: Henry has snapped! He has snapped and I don’t think I like the new Mark Henry!

Henry isn’t done yet, too bad for Ryder. Henry bounces off the ropes and lands on Ryder with a HUGE splash! Ryder rolls around in pain, struggling just to breath! Henry still isn’t finished yet though as he gets Ryder up again and sets him up for the World’s Strongest Slam…

**What’s Up**
R-Truth books it down the ramp as fast as he can and slides into the ring. Henry drops Ryder and turns his attention to Truth.

Jerry Lawler: What’s gunna happen here!?

Michael Cole: I don’t know but Truth had better be careful.

Henry looks like he is ready to fight Truth now but Truth doesn’t look like he’s too sure about wanting anything to do with Henry. Truth circles towards Ryder a bit until he can reach Ryder’s hand at which point Truth drags Ryder out of the ring and exits with Ryder’s arm over his shoulder.

Michael Cole: Smart move.

Jerry Lawler: Truth just avoided serious injury, I’m sure. I wish we could say the same thing for Ryder however.

Henry laughs a little bit and clearly says “He don’t want none of me”.

Michael Cole: This new…destructive Mark Henry seems like a force to be reckoned with.

Jerry Lawler: After what we just saw, who will want to face him again!?

XXX

We cut backstage where Randy Orton is walking through the hallway. Orton sees Ezekiel Jackson and The Great Khali, attempting to have a conversation and he walks up.

Randy Orton: As I’m sure you both know, I’m looking for a couple of tag team partners for later tonight against The Nexus. Would either of you be interested?

Ezekiel Jackson: Sorry man, I don’t want to get involved with The Nexus.

The Great Khali: …?

Khali clearly doesn’t understand what Orton is saying and Zeke wants no part of The Nexus so Orton continues on his way without saying another word. Orton stops dead in his tracks all of a sudden and smiles a little bit.

Randy Orton: Now I know you two will want a piece of The Nexus.

We don’t get to see who the two men are but Orton seems pretty pleased.

*Commercial Break*

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Raw! Before the break we saw Randy Orton searching for a couple of superstars to tag with him for the six man tag team match tonight but just when it seemed like Orton might be out of luck, he found two people.

Jerry Lawler: I wonder who they are! I mean, who would be crazy enough…or brave enough, to take on Nexus!

**Ain’t No Make Believe**
John Morrison makes his way out towards the ring with a mic in hand. Morrison doesn’t look as happy as he usually does but he still gets a good pop.

John Morrison: Last week I was attacked backstage. I had to be taken to the local hospital, I spent the night there so the doctors could do tests on me. Luckily, everything came back good, I’m fine. Now my only concern is who attacked me. I don’t remember much about the attack because whoever it was hit me from behind. I do remember one thing though, seeing a flash of white and red hair streak by.

The crowd boos, knowing who hit Morrison now.

John Morrison: That streak really narrows things down. So I’m thinking now, it was either Ronald McDonald or…it was Sheamus. Since there was no big macs on the scene when I woke up, I’m going to guess it was Sheamus.

The crowd boos Sheamus.

John Morrison: So Sheamus, I’m calling you out, right here, right now. I mean, if you’re so bitter about losing to me at Survivor Series, you can come out here and face me like a man!

The crowd pops but there is no sign of Sheamus which slowly turns the crowds reaction into boos. Morrison looks disappointed as he turns his back to the entrance ramp?

John Morrison: There. Is that better, Sheamus!? Come out here, hit me from behind! I know that’s what you’re more comfortable with!

**Written In My Face**
Sheamus’ music hits and the fans start to boo. Morrison stays with his back to the entrance ramp but what he can’t see is that there is no sign of Sheamus.

Jerry Lawler: As Good Ol’ JR would say, ‘Business is about to pick up!’.

Michael Cole: Or is it? I don’t see Sheamus, do you?

Sheamus still isn’t coming out so Morrison turns around to see what’s going on. Morrison and the live crowd look confused as to what’s happening. All of a sudden, Sheamus comes from the crowd, in behind Morrison! Sheamus slides into the ring and NAILS Morrison with a Brogue Kick! Morrison crumbles to the ground as Sheamus pounds his chest! The fans are booing Sheamus like crazy for such a cowardly attack, again!

Jerry Lawler: Sheamus came from the crowd! He expected Morrison to turn around again so he made sure he was behind him!

Michael Cole: Sheamus is so smart, so sneaky, this is why I love him! Such a great mind!

Jerry Lawler: Funny, that’s the exact reason I can’t stand him! He’s a coward! A weasel! A fox!

Michael Cole: And John Morrison is a rabbit! Just look at who’s on top and who was standing tall last week too!

Jerry Lawler: Well who was standing tall at Survivor Series, when they were face-to-face? John Morrison!

Michael Cole: Yeah, whatever! We gotta take a commercial break but when we return, it’s time for the main event! Three members of The Nexus versus Randy Orton and two partners of his choosing! Next!

*Commercial Break*

Michael Cole: Welcome back to Raw, coming up next is our main event six man tag team match!

Jerry Lawler: I wonder who Orton found to tag with him!? They must be pretty brave to go up against The Nexus!

**We Are One**
The Nexus, led by Wade Barrett come out to a lot of heat from the crowd. Barrett, Sheffield and Harris are the ones competing in this match but all members of Nexus are dressed in ring gear.

Justin Roberts: The following contest is a six man tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 837 pounds, WWE Champion Wade Barrett, Skip Sheffield and Husky Harris...The Nexus!

**Voices**
Randy Orton comes out and he has a little smirk on his face as he heads down to the ring. Orton gets right in the ring, even though The Nexus could easily beat him down once again.

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, introducing first, weighing in at 256 pounds, he is The Viper...Randy Orton!

-
-
-
-
-
**New Foundation**
The Hart Dynasty! Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith, the #1 Contenders to the tag titles and two men who have had a lot of problems with The Nexus in the past, are Randy Orton's tag team partners!

Justin Roberts: And his tag team partners, at a combined weight of 445 pounds, being accompanied by Natalya, they are Tyson Kidd and David Hart Smith...The Hart Dynasty!

Match 5:
The Nexus (Wade Barrett, Skip Sheffield and Husky Harris) vs. Randy Orton and The Hart Dynasty w/Natalya

Recap
: Great tag team match with both teams working very well together. Orton, who doesn't typically play well with others was actually very cooperative with The Hart Dynasty, clearly wanting to beat The Nexus more than anything. The Nexus however did work together better than Orton and The Hart Dynasty due to how well they know each other. Throughout the match Orton and Barrett were never in the ring together for long as Barrett would always tag Harris or Sheffield in before Orton could do any damage. The end of the match came when all hell broke loose and all six men started brawling! Sheffield and Harris were taken out of the ring and then David threw Tyson Kidd over the top rope onto them. Barrett then came up behind David Hart Smith and hit him with the Wasteland but at that time Orton was the legal man and Orton was behind Barrett, waiting for the RKO. Before Orton could end the match though, MizIcho, the WWE Tag Team Champions came out and not only distracted The Hart Dynasty but also Orton. That distraction allowed Barrett to scoop Orton up and hit the Wasteland for the win.
Winners: The Nexus via pinfall @ 10:23

Michael Cole: Dammit! Orton and The Hart Dynasty had that match won but Chris Jericho and The Miz had their own agenda and that ended up costing Orton a crucial match against Barrett!

Jerry Lawler: I can't wait until The Hart Dynasty get their hands on MizIcho and put them in their places.

In the ring The Nexus is celebrating their win as Orton falls out of the ring to the outside, clearly trying to avoid another beat down. The Nexus doesn't seem too concerned with beating Orton down again though, they are just happy to be victorious. On the outside of the ring, MizIcho is backing up the ramp as The Hart Dynasty call for them to come and fight. The show goes off the air with the picture of Wade Barrett holding up his WWE Championship, surrounded by The Nexus.

Kane© vs. Edge

United States Championship Chairs Match:
CM Punk© vs. Daniel Bryan

MizIcho© vs. The Hart Dynasty

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Friday Night Smackdown Preview | December 3rd, 2010 | Norfolk, Virginia

Rated-R Challenge
At Survivor Series Kane defended his World Heavyweight Championship against Edge and successfully retained the title after fighting Edge to a no contest. Last week on Smackdown Edge saw set to face off against Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio in a triple threat match with the winner facing Kane for the World Title at TLC. After Del Rio took Mysterio out before the match, it came down to Edge versus Del Rio and in the main event, Edge defeated The Mexican Aristocrat to become the #1 Contender once again. After the match things got very interesting as it was announced that not only would Edge be facing Kane for the World Title at TLC but it would also be a TLC Match, Edge’s specialty. Now, with no chance of a no contest at TLC and with Edge feeling very at home in “his match”, what kind of tactics will Kane resort to with only weeks until TLC?

Mysterio’s Condition
Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio have been at each others throats since Del Rio debuted but last week on Smackdown their feud was elevated once more as Del Rio took Mysterio out backstage, costing him an opportunity to become #1 Contender to the World Heavyweight Championship. It has been confirmed on WWE.com that Mysterio is hurting but he will not be missing any ring time. Now with Mysterio coming back with a vengeance this week and with Del Rio fuming after his loss to Edge last week, what will happen when these two collide? It seems as though their rivalry has come to a boiling point, so what will happen when these two men are in the same building?

Heating Up
Smackdown is a very competitive place, especially as of late. There are many young stars on Smackdown looking to make a name for themselves and trying to climb higher in the card. Cody Rhodes, MVP, Beer Money, The Gatecrashers, Jack Swagger, Drew McIntyre and more are all putting on their best performances every night, trying to impress. Sometimes though, competition becomes more than that. Last week MVP and Cody Rhodes faced in a match where Cody Rhodes decided to cheat in order to score a victory over MVP, now, this week they face in a No Disqualification Match as requested by MVP himself. Also last week Beer Money and The Gatecrashers faced in a tag team match where The Gatecrashers got themselves disqualified intentionally in order to live to fight another day. Now, as all of these combustible elements enter Norfolk for Smackdown, what will happen when they are once again face to face?

Confirmed Matches
- The Brooklyn Boys (JTG and Kaval) vs. Finlay and Hornswoggle
- No Disqualification Match: Cody Rhodes vs. MVP
- Chavo Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler vs. Christian and Kofi Kingston
- Big Show vs. Jack Swagger​

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

Smackdown Superstar Results

James Storm defeats Curt Hawkins with the Last Call @ 8:38
Robert Roode defeats Chris Masters with the Double R Spinebuster @ 6:57

Friday Night Smackdown | December 3rd, 2010 | Norfolk, Virginia

Smackdown kicks off as it usually does with a bang! Fireworks exploding, fans screaming, excitement is in Norfolk tonight! We waste no time getting to our commentators for the evening, Matt Striker and Todd Grisham.

Matt Striker: Thank you for inviting us into your living rooms, this is Friday Night Smackdown!

Todd Grisham: And what a Smackdown it’s going to be! Last week we saw Edge win a #1 Contenders match to face Kane at TLC for the World Title, what will happen this week!?

Matt Striker: I have no idea but with two men as unstable as Edge and Kane and with TLC looming, anything can happen!

**Booyaka 619**
The Master of the 619, The Masked Superstar, Rey Mysterio bursts onto the scene and the fans are going nuts! Mysterio isn’t looking as energetic as he usually is and he is clearly favouring his right arm, the one which was the target of an assault at the hands of Alberto Del Rio last week.

Rey Mysterio: Last week was supposed to be my road to the World Heavyweight Championship. Last week I was supposed to beat Edge and Alberto Del Rio to earn a World title match. Then I was supposed to go to TLC and beat Kane for the World Heavyweight Championship. Thanks to Alberto Del Rio, I never even got the chance to set out on that road.

Heat for Alberto Del Rio.

Rey Mysterio: If you guys didn’t see last week what happened, here it is…

Up on the big screen footage from last week is shown. The footage shows Mysterio making his way to the entrance area, only to have Alberto Del Rio jump him from behind and apply the Cross Arm Breaker. Del Rio applied the hold until security forcibly removed him.

Rey Mysterio: Now the bad news is, I’m hurting, I’m in pain, but that’s the usual here in the WWE. The good news is, I won’t be missing any time and there isn’t any serious damage.

Big pop for that news.

Rey Mysterio: But I know what could have happened, I know all too well because I’ve felt it before. Del Rio has broken my arm in the past with that very hold, so I’m lucky to be here tonight. Unlucky for Alberto Del Rio though, I’m here. Del Rio, I am sick and tired of you and I’m sure that you’ll agree, WWE isn’t big enough for both of us!

**Realeza**
Alberto Del Rio, along with Ricardo Rodriguez come out and make their way to the ring. Del Rio doesn’t look too happy after losing last week to Edge and after finding out that Mysterio isn’t out of action.

Alberto Del Rio: Rey, I don’t like you, I haven’t liked you since the moment I met but…I agree with you. The WWE isn’t big enough for both of us! Rey, you’re a small man, a Chihuahua, but somehow…you always manage to get in my way! You always manage to delay my destiny! Last week, you cost me the #1 Contendership but it won’t happen again!

Rey Mysterio: Well Del Rio, it sounds to me like we have an understanding!

Alberto Del Rio: What are you talking about, Mysterio!?

**MacMillitant**
Smackdown General Manager, Teddy Long comes out to a decent pop from the crowd.

Teddy Long: Del Rio, you might not understand what Mysterio is saying but I understand perfectly well, playa! That’s why at TLC it will be Rey Mysterio versus Alberto Del Rio…in a ladder match! And suspended above the ring will be one contract to stay here in the WWE…because whoever loses will be fired!

Neither Del Rio or Mysterio look upset with that decision, in fact, both look excited and confident in that match.

Teddy Long: And before I go, in the main event, I’d like to announce that Rey Mysterio will be teaming up with the #1 Contender to the World Title…Edge and they will be taking on the team of Alberto Del Rio and the World Heavyweight Champion…Kane! Holla, holla!

Teddy jukes and jives a little before going to the back. Del Rio and Mysterio each have a smile on their faces.

Matt Striker: HUGE NEWS from Teddy Long! At TLC it will be Rey Mysterio versus Alberto Del Rio in a Loses Leaves Town Ladder Match!

Todd Grisham: Well, Matt, this feud between Del Rio and Mysterio has been coming to a head for awhile and now it’s finally time to end it…with one mans career in the WWE coming to an end.

Matt Striker: Smackdown will be losing a big star no matter who wins but the feud between Mysterio and Del Rio will not end! It has damaged every superstar and diva who has come into the crosshairs and it is time to end it!

Todd Grisham: Absolutely, Matt. We have to take a commercial break but when we return, we will have the first match of the evening.

*Commercial Break*

**Brinin’ Da Hood 2 U**
JTG and Kaval, a decently new team on Smackdown in the last couple of months, make their entrance. The two Brooklyn natives, came together because of their similar styles and their upbringing in Brooklyn to become a team known as The Brooklyn Boys.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is a tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, at a combined weight of 406 pounds, JTG and Kaval…The Brooklyn Boys!

**Lambeg**
The man who loves to fight, Finlay and his son, Hornswoggle come out for this tag match. Finlay isn’t one to mess around but his son on the other hand is all about fun and games.

Tony Chimel: And their opponents, at a combined weight of 375 pounds, Finlay and Hornswoggle!

Match 1:
The Brooklyn Boys (JTG and Kaval) vs. Finlay and Hornswoggle

Recap
: JTG and Kaval dominated the entire match by isolating Hornswoggle early on. Once The Brooklyn Boys had Hornswoggle, they didn’t let go, they brutalized him for awhile and after that, they just played games with him. JTG and Kaval looked good in this match, they showed off some of their athletic ability by doing some high flying moves onto poor Hornswoggle. The tide of the match turned when Kaval got a little too cocky and decided to taunt the crowd a little bit which allowed Hornswoggle to squirm over to Finlay to make the tag. Once Finlay was in the ring he took Kaval and JTG apart, hitting them with clotheslines, fists, elbows, shoulder blocks, everything. The match came to a close however when JTG and Kaval hit their tag team finisher, The Brooklyn Bullet (a moonsault off of one rope and a leg drop off of the opposite rope), it was all over for Finlay and Hornswoggle.
Winners: The Brooklyn Boys via pinfall @ 3:31

Matt Striker: And the Brooklyn Boys get the win!

Todd Grisham: What a move that was! The Brooklyn Bullet! No one gets up from that!

The Brooklyn Boys are celebrating in the ring, dancing around and posing on the turnbuckles as some of the crowd cheers for them. Finlay looks upset with the loss and Hornswoggle is asking him if he’s okay.

Matt Striker: The tag division here in the WWE is really heating up! It’ll be interesting to see who gets the next tag title match after The Hart Dynasty and MizIcho face at TLC!

Todd Grisham: It could be any team, really Matt, they are all talented and they could all win the tag titles someday.

XXX

Alberto Del Rio is backstage with Tiffany and he has a smile on his face.

Tiffany: Alberto, what are your thoughts on facing Rey Mysterio at TLC in a Loser Leaves Town Ladder Match?

Alberto Del Rio: I think that I cannot wait for TLC so I can finally get rid of that Chihuahua, Rey Mysterio!

Heat for Del Rio from the crowd.

Alberto Del Rio: Once Rey Mysterio is out of the WWE I can finally set my sights on winning the World Heavyweight Championship!

Tiffany: Speaking of the World Heavyweight Championship, who would you rather face for the title? Kane or Edge?

Alberto Del Rio: It does not matter to me. Destiny cannot be stopped, it can only be delayed. Once Rey Mysterio is gone, there will be no one who can stop Alberto Del Rio from becoming World Champion.

Del Rio gets a little more serious now.

Alberto Del Rio: I have a little message for all of Rey Mysterio’s fans out there. Enjoy the time that you have with Rey Mysterio on your screen because in two weeks, there will be no more Rey Mysterio! And that…is his destiny.

*Commercial Break*

Matt Striker: Welcome back to Smackdown! Before the break we saw Alberto Del Rio had some choice words for Rey Mysterio heading into their ladder match in two weeks at TLC.

Todd Grisham: Things are certainly heating up between Alberto and Mysterio, these men truly hate one another.

Matt Striker: Speaking of heating up, coming up next we have MVP versus Cody Rhodes in a No Disqualification Match!

**I’m Comin’**
Montel Vontavious Porter, MVP comes out and he’s all pumped up for his No DQ match against Cody Rhodes.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is a No Disqualification Match and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at 252 pounds, Montel Vontavious Porter…MVP!

**Smoke and Mirrors**
Cody Rhodes comes out and he doesn’t look too happy about having to compete in this match. Rhodes has a scowl on his face and a mic in his hand. The most surprising thing about Rhodes’ appearance is the fact that he is not dressed to compete, he’s wearing a suit.

Cody Rhodes: Shut my music off!

Rhodes’ music stops playing and MVP looks confused, as does everyone else.

Cody Rhodes: I have absolutely no intention of competing in this No Disqualification Match, especially not against this…thug!

The crowd is now giving Rhodes a good amount of heat.

Cody Rhodes: This type of wrestling match is simply not suited for a man such as myself. I refuse to risk my livelihood competing in this match against a former criminal!

Lots of heat for Rhodes as MVP grabs a mic himself.

MVP: Why don’t chu come on down here and say dat to my face!

Cody Rhodes: That won’t be happening, Montel. But, since you are looking for a fight, I have a replacement in mind.

**In The Middle Of It Now**
Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins come out and MVP is not very happy. Rhodes laughs a little as he pats Tyler Reks on the back.

Match 2:
MVP vs. Tyler Reks w/Curt Hawkins and Cody Rhodes

Recap
: MVP was clearly taken off guard by the change up of opponent and it showed for the first few minutes of the match as Reks dominated MVP. Slowly but surely though, MVP got back into it and the momentum started to shift. Rhodes and Hawkins started to get more and more worried as MVP mounted more and more offence. At one point Hawkins couldn’t contain himself and he had to distract MVP but MVP just smacked him right off the apron and then went back to work on Tyler Reks. The finish to the match came when Hawkins distracted the referee and Cody Rhodes came in the ring on the other side with a chair but when he swung it at MVP, MVP ducked and Rhodes NAILED Tyler Reks. MVP then tossed Rhodes over the top rope and pinned Reks.
Winner: MVP via pinfall @ 4:52

Matt Striker: Well that plan certainly backfired.

Todd Grisham: It did, but in Rhodes’ eyes, it went off without a hitch as he avoided facing MVP.

In the ring MVP is celebrating his victory and he’s calling for Rhodes to get in the ring and fight him when Curt Hawkins jumps MVP from behind and starts pounding away. Rhodes then slides into the ring and starts attacking MVP as well. It isn’t long before Reks regains his composure and joins in on the beating.

**Take A Fall**
James Storm and Robert Roode, Beer Money, come running to the ring.

Matt Striker: Here comes the cavalry!

Storm and Roode slide into the ring and start taking it to Hawkins and Reks. Rhodes is long gone by that point, already half way up the ramp and it looks like Hawkins and Reks wish they were with him as Beer Money tear into them. Storm puts Hawkins out of the ring with the Last Call Superkick and Roode disposes of Reks with big clothesline over the top rope.

Matt Striker: It’s a good thing that Beer Money came along when they did, or things could have gotten very ugly for Mr. Porter.

Todd Grisham: Cody Rhodes is such a coward! Attacking only when MVP was down and did you see how fast he got out of the ring when he saw Beer Money coming!?

Matt Striker: I’m sure that MVP will get his hands on Cody Rhodes sooner or later.

XXX

We go backstage where Dolph Ziggler, Chavo Guerrero and Vickie Guerrero are standing around talking about last week.

Vickie Guerrero: Last week, Christian insulted and humiliated me! I will not stand for it and I hope that neither of you will either!

Chavo Guerrero: No, Vickie, of course not!

Dolph Ziggler: We’ll show Christian what happens when he embarrasses Vickie Guerrero.

Vickie Guerrero: Good! You two had better not forget that you’re fighting for my honour out there, tonight!

Dolph Ziggler: Don’t worry, we’re going to teach Christian some manners tonight.

Dolph, Chavo and Vickie walk towards the entrance area, looking ready to take Christian down a notch.

*Commercial Break*

Matt Striker: Before the break we saw Vickie Guerrero getting Chavo and Dolph ready for their tag team match against Christian and Kofi Kingston, but that is a little later tonight.

Todd Grisham: That’s right because what we have next is a little more…different.

**Get On Your Knees**
Jack Swagger along with the Swagger Soaring Eagle come out to a lot of heat from the crowd. Inside the ring there are trophies and plaques set up, covering the ring. Swagger has a big grin on his face as The Swagger Soaring Eagle runs around waving his “wings”.

Jack Swagger: Tonight I have a special treat for all of you people! You get a guided tour, step-by-step through my exceptional life, by yours truly, Jack Swagger!

All kinds of heat for Swagger!

Jack Swagger: I will take you through the immense history behind each and every trophy here tonight that I have earned over my incredible lifetime! Now I know what you’re all thinking…“Didn’t that freak Big Show destroy all of your trophies?“ and the answer to that is NO! Big Show only destroyed a fraction of my trophy collection a few months ago. So without further ado, let’s begin! Over here we have the trophy that I won for Most Valuable Player at the University of Oklahoma for my incredible time as their quarterback!

The crowd is just ripping Swagger apart at this point.

Jack Swagger: If you look this way, you’ll see my trophy for winning the Science Fair at my high school! Over here we have my medals for running track and finishing first in every single race I compete in!

**Modest**
Jeff Hardy dances out onto the top of the stage to his brand new theme music performed by him and his band Peroxwhy?gen. Hardy is covered in some freaky face paint and Jeff Hardy looks like he just saw a ghost.

Jack Swagger: Cut the music! What the hell do you think you’re doing, Jeff!? You come out here dancing to your weird music and looking like crappy abstract art! This is my trophy ceremony! I’m trying to give these people something to believe in! I’m trying to give YOU something to believe in! Look at yourself, Jeff, you make terrible “art” and I win trophies and awards!

All this time Jeff has been slowly walking towards the ring and now he slowly climbs in.

Jack Swagger: Your terrible pictures aren’t art! All of this, in the ring right now, that is art!

Jeff is just standing there, staring at Jack Swagger.

Jack Swagger: Wh-what are you doing, Jeff!? Say something!

Jeff just walks up close to Jack, kicks him in the gut and goes for the Twist of Fate! Swagger sees it coming though and pushes Hardy off! Swagger is out of there, he runs up the ramp but Hardy isn’t chasing him. Hardy has his sights set on the Swagger Soaring Eagle who he decides to hit with the TWIST OF FATE! Swagger can’t believe it! Hardy is knocking over all of Swagger’s trophies, just like Big Show did months earlier! Swagger is freaking out but he doesn’t have the guts to get in the ring and stop Hardy!

Matt Striker: Stop Jeff! Stop! That is a man’s life work!

Todd Grisham: Maybe now Jack Swagger won’t think he’s so much better than everyone else!

Matt Striker: But he is! Jack Swagger is the greatest man I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! If Jack wasn’t the most precious trophy of all, he would get in there and take Jeff Hardy apart!

Todd Grisham: Oh I’m sure he would.

Matt Striker: Look what Jeff has done to the Swagger Soaring Eagle! That’s America’s national bird! How dare he!

Todd Grisham: It’s not a real eagle, Matt. Anyways we have to take a commercial break but when we return we have Chavo Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler versus Christian and Kofi Kingston! Next!

*Commercial Break*

Matt Striker: Welcome back. Before the break we saw a disgusting act from Jeff Hardy as he destroyed a decent mans life work!

Todd Grisham: Oh, Matt, get over it! We have bigger things to look forward to like the main event where Edge and Rey Mysterio team up against Kane and Alberto Del Rio!

Matt Striker: And don’t forget next we have Christian and Kofi Kingston against Chavo Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler!

**Perfection**
Dolph Ziggler, Vickie Guerrero and Chavo Guerrero come out and they all look pumped up and ready.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is a tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, accompanied by Vickie Guerrero, at a combined weight of 428 pounds, the team of Dolph Ziggler and Chavo Guerrero!

**Just Close Your Eyes**
Next out is the man that is responsible for this match being made after disrespecting Vickie Guerrero last week, Christian. Christian doesn’t look too fazed by the whole thing, he just looks ready to compete.

Tony Chimel: And their opponents, introducing first, weighing in at 212 pounds, “Captain Charisma”…Christian!

**S.O.S**
The energetic and entertaining, Kofi Kingston busts onto the scene! The crowd is on their feet for this awesome superstar. Kofi is all excited for this match, ready to get his name out there again.

Tony Chimel: And his partner, weighing in at 212 pounds, Kofi Kingston!

Match 3:
Chavo Guerrero and Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler w/Vickie Guerrero vs. Christian and Kofi Kingston

Recap
: Chavo and Dolph were very aggressive in this match, going after Christian and Kofi with purpose. Vickie was motivating Dolph and Chavo for the entire match, yelling at them to do better and telling them what to do next. Christian and Kofi weren’t about to lose to Chavo and Dolph that easily though as they put up a good fight. Christian and Kofi both nearly hit their finishers a couple of times but Chavo and Dolph played dirty, distracting whoever they needed to win, including the referee. The match came to a close when all four men got in the ring and started going at it. Christian was quickly taken out of the match as him and Chavo dumped each other over the top rope and that allowed Dolph to snap in the Sleeper Hold! Kofi fought hard but it wasn’t long before he was out cold.
Winners: Chavo Guerrero and Dolph Ziggler via Submission @ 6:05

Matt Striker: Dolph and Chavo get the win and they have defended Vickie Guerrero’s honour!

Todd Grisham: Oh please, Matt. Give it a rest.

Matt Striker: What!? This is a great moment! Look at the smile on Vickie’s face, she’s so happy! Great to see!

Vickie holds up Dolph’s and Chavo’s hands in victory as she celebrates. Christian looks disappointed with the loss but he pays Kofi on the back anyways. Dolph is yelling at Christian that is why you don’t mess with Vickie Guerrero and Christian just smirks a little and kind of mocks Dolph.

Matt Striker: Look at that! Christian doesn’t know when to learn! He’s mocking Dolph Ziggler! It looks like Dolph is going to need to beat some more respect into him!

Todd Grisham: Did you even watch the match, Matt? Christian wasn’t even the one who lost the match!

Matt Striker: Christian and Kofi lost, Christian was on the losing side. That’s all that matters.

XXX

Backstage we see Big Show and he has a big smile on his face.

Big Show: Hey, I got a joke for all of you people here in Norfolk, Virginia. What’s 6’5 and runs more than he fights?

Big Show cuffs his hand to his ear and waits for an answer from the crowd.

Big Show: Drew McIntyre! I mean, did you see how fast he moved last week! There was smoke behind him he was going so fast!

A few small children laugh while the rest of the crowd rolls their eyes.

Big Show: Alright, alright, enough making fun of McIntyre. I know, I’m 500 pounds and 7 feet tall, I’m…well I’m a little intimidating, so I’ve heard. So I guess, in hindsight, it’s understandable how cowardly Drew was.

Drew McIntyre walks up and he is fuming mad. It looks like it’s taking all of Drew’s self control to not slap the taste out of Show’s mouth right now.

Drew McIntyre: I…am not…a COWARD! I have no problem fighting you, Big Show! And I certainly don’t have any problem beating you!

Show laughs a little bit but Drew is not laughing.

Drew McIntyre: Last week I would have gotten back in the ring and I would have beaten you but I couldn’t because my leg cramped up and I couldn’t walk.

Big Show is laughing out loud now.

Big Show: Are you kidding me, Drew!? You’re a joke.

Drew McIntyre: Do I look like I’m kidding, fat boy!?

Big Show gets more serious now after that insult. Big Show starts to ball up his fist but before Show can act, Drew storms away.

*Commercial Break*

Matt Striker: Before the break we saw Big Show with his idea of comedy, making fun of a man who could not physically make it back into the ring last week, Drew McIntyre.

Todd Grisham: You seriously believe Drew? He didn’t have a cramp! He was scared of the Big Show, that’s it!

**Get On Your Knees**
Jack Swagger comes out for the second time in the night and this time he doesn’t look nearly as happy as he did before. The Swagger Soaring Eagle is alongside him still but instead of running around, waving its wings, the Swagger Soaring Eagle is gingerly walking to the ring, holding its head.

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, weighing in at 260 pounds, The All-American American…Jack Swagger!

**Crank It Up**
Also for the second time tonight, we see the World’s Largest Athlete, The Big Show! Big Show isn’t in a good mood either after being insulted by Drew McIntyre and he looks to take out his aggression on Jack Swagger.

Tony Chimel: And his opponent, weighing in at 500 pounds, The World’s Largest Athlete, Big Show!

Match 4:
Big Show vs. Jack Swagger w/Swagger Soaring Eagle

Recap:
Both of these men came into the match looking to take out their aggressions on the other man. Both men came at each other harder than usual. But as always, when Big Show collides with someone else, Big Show is always the one left standing so Jack Swagger quickly had to change his attack plan. Swagger changed his plan to targeting the leg and ankle, weakening it up for the Ankle Lock. Big Show kept on his path of brutality and just trying to beat the hell out of Swagger but Swagger out though Show. The match came to a finish when Show went for the Chokeslam but Show’s ankle gave out and he dropped Swagger. Swagger quickly locked in the Ankle Lock but Show crawled to the ropes but before Show could grab them, the Swagger Soaring Eagle pulled the ropes further away so that Show couldn’t reach them. The referee made the Eagle stop and that upset Swagger so Swagger got in the refs face. While the referee was distracted the Swagger Soaring Eagle got in the ring and hit the FUTURESHOCK DDT on Big Show!? The Swagger Soaring Eagle jumped out of the ring, took the head off and revealed himself to be Drew McIntyre! Swagger scored the pinfall victory on Show after the Futureshock DDT!
Winner: Jack Swagger via pinfall @ 8:31

Todd Grisham: What the hell!? Drew McIntyre was dressed as the Swagger Soaring Eagle!

Matt Striker: Genius! Pure genius! I don’t know who came up with this idea, whether it was Jack Swagger or Drew McIntyre or maybe a collaboration between the two but either way, it was genius!

After the match Swagger continues to apply the Ankle Lock to Big Show while McIntyre gets in the ring and starts kicking Big Show while Swagger cranks on his ankle.

**Modest**
Jeff Hardy books it down to the ring! Swagger instantly releases the ankle lock as soon as he hears Jeff’s music.

Todd Grisham: Here we go! Jeff Hardy is here to even the odds!

Jeff slides into the ring and starts hitting Drew McIntyre and Jack Swagger. Big Show slowly starts to get to his feet and he grabs Drew around the throat as Jeff kicks Swagger in the gut. Both Drew and Jack break away from their attackers and exit the ring as quick as they can.

Matt Striker: I just wish that Jeff Hardy would leave Jack Swagger alone! Swagger has done nothing to Jeff Hardy!

Todd Grisham: Jack Swagger has been insulting Jeff Hardy the last two weeks and last week, Swagger destroyed Hardy’s painting!

Matt Striker: So what! That’s nothing compared to what Jeff Hardy has done to Jack Swagger, tonight alone!

XXX

James Storm and Robert Roode are backstage, each of them having a cool beer.

James Storm: I’m trying to enjoy my beer here so I’m going to get right to the point. Next week, Beer Money, Gatecrashers, same ring. We’re calling you two out.

Robert Roode: Let me elaborate a little more. We don’t like you, Gatecrashers. Y’see last week you two took the easy way out in our tag team match when you got disqualified. We don’t like that. Then earlier tonight you two, big men, beat down one single man with Cody Rhodes, in a 3-on-1 assault. We don’t like that either.

James Storm: So once again, next week, Beer Money, Gatecrashers, same ring, show some damn balls! Come out to the ring, stand face to face and lets slug it out like four men should do! And then when Beer Money are still standing and you two boys are on the ground, I’ll crack a beer and I will say to you “Sorry, about your damn luck!”

Storm goes back to his beer now and so does Roode. They cheers each other and take a big swig as we go to commercial.

*Commercial Break*

Matt Striker: Welcome back to Smackdown! Before the break we saw Beer Money put out a challenge to The Gatecrashers for a fight next week! Not a match, a fight!

Todd Grisham: Beer Money straight up does not like The Gatecrashers so they want a fight! The question is, will the Gatecrashers accept the challenge?

Tony Chimel: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing, Alberto Del Rio’s personal ring announcer…Ricardo Rodriguez!

**Realza**
Alberto Del Rio comes out in yet another stunning car. Del Rio is cocky and confident as usual.

Ricardo Rodriguez: It is my immense pleasure and great privilege to introduce to you, a knight, a hero, an inspiration…ALBERTOOOOO DEL RIOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

**Man On Fire**
The Big Red World Champion, Kane comes out and small children shy away. Kane is laughing a maniacal laugh, just thinking of all the pain he’s about to inflict on Rey Mysterio and Edge.

Tony Chimel: And his tag team partner, weighing in at 323 pounds, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, the Big Red Machine…KANE!

**Booyaka 619**
With the entrance of this man, Rey Mysterio, all the children in the crowd are no longer afraid as their hero enters the ring.

Tony Chimel: And their opponents, introducing first, weighing in at 175 pounds, Rey Mysterio!

**Metalingus**
The Rated-R Superstar, Edge comes out and he is staring dead ahead at the man he faces at TLC in TLC for the World Title, Kane. The crowd pops big time for Edge as he poses and the fireworks go off.

Tony Chimel: And his partner, weighing in at 241 pounds, he is the Rated-R Superstar…EDGE!

Match 5:
Alberto Del Rio and World Champion Kane vs. Edge and Rey Mysterio

Recap
: Great tag team action. Fast paced when Rey and Del Rio were in the ring and brutal with Kane and Edge in the ring. Edge and Rey worked very well together, drawing on their past experience as a tag team together, having held tag team gold. Del Rio and Kane’s relationship was a little more rocky with Kane knowing that Del Rio wants his World Title and Del Rio just trying to stay out of Kane’s way. Del Rio and Kane really hit their stride when they isolated Rey Mysterio and really worked him over for a few minutes until he was just completely fatigued. Rey fought hard though and he eventually made the hot tag out to Edge. Edge came in with a head of steam and lit Kane and Del Rio up with everything he could throw at them, even hitting Del Rio with a spear! But directly after Edge speared Del Rio, Kane caught him with a Chokeslam for the victory!
Winners: Alberto Del Rio and Kane via pinfall @ 10:26

Matt Striker: And Del Rio and Kane get the win! That Chokeslam came out of no where!

Todd Grisham: Kane and Del Rio are looking good with TLC only two weeks away! They have momentum on their side now and that is dangerous heading into two big matches!

Alberto and Kane celebrate, separately. Kane celebrates in the ring by making the fire explode from the ring posts while Del Rio celebrates with Ricardo on the ramp. Rey Mysterio checks if Edge is alright on the outside of the ring with both of them looking pretty beaten down physically and emotionally after such a big loss.

Matt Striker: Well ladies and gentlemen, that is all the time we have tonight. We’ll be back though, same time, same place, with Friday Night Smackdown! Goodnight!

The show goes off the air with a shot of Kane holding his World Heavyweight Championship high in the air.

Kane© vs. Edge

Loser Leaves Town Ladder Match
Alberto Del Rio vs. Rey Mysterio

United States Championship Chairs Match:
CM Punk© vs. Daniel Bryan