Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
RAW Review

Cena winning the Royal Rumble Match, he's going to WrestleMania, Cena will be in the main event at WrestleMania 24 but Cena has to decide just who he'll face at WrestleMania 24 because Cena could very well decide to stay on RAW and challenge the WWE Champion Randy Orton or Cena could jump brands and go to Smackdown and face The Rated R Superstar Edge for the World Heavyweight Championship, so it should be interesting to see who Cena chooses because I can see him making his WrestleMania decision after No Way Out

But Orton shouldn't get too comfortable as WWE Champion and why I say that? It's simple really because Orton still has to get through No Way Out because Orton has to defend his title against 5 other superstars in perhaps the most dangerous match the Elimination Chamber where the odds are against Orton retaining his title but Orton has proven that he's a One Man Dynasty because he's been champion since October 2007 beating the best that RAW has had to offer beating John Cena, Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Chris Jericho and now Jeff Hardy, but Orton has to face 5 other superstars in that Chamber and he has no idea who he's facing in there

Same goes for the World Heavyweight Champion of Smackdown, Edge, because Edge is going to have to defend his title inside the Smackdown Chamber and the odds don't look too good in Edge's favor either

But I wonder where HBK, Shawn Michaels is? Or better yet where The Nature Boy Ric Flair is?

I smell a Cody Rhodes heel turn and I see it happening very soon with Rhodes turning on Holly and then them losing the titles and then Cody going off on his own

But I can't wait until we see the debuts of such superstars like R-Truth, Kofi Kingston, Jack Swagger, Ted DiBiase, etc.

But also here is to hoping we have Captain Charisma, Christian making his return to WWE

1 - 2 of 2 Posts