Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my first thread here. This is my first Be the Booker and seeing the competition here, I decided to give this thing a go. I will start posting after the New Year though, just wanted to get the details done already. Hope you guys enjoy!

Wrestlemania XX Results:

John Cena defeated The Big Show to win the United States Championship.

The Dudley Boys won the Tag Team Open to win the unified WWE Tag Team Championships.

Christian defeated Chris Jericho.

Rob Van Dam defeated Booker T to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Batista, Ric Flair and Randy Orton defeated Mick Foley and The Rock.

Chavo Guerrero won the Cruiserweight Open to retain the WWE Cruiserweight Championship.

Goldberg defeated Brock Lesnar.

Eddie Guerrero defeated Kurt Angle to retain the WWE Championship.

The Undertaker defeated Kane. 12-0.

Chris Benoit defeated Triple H and Shawn Michaels to win the World Heavyweight Championship

**​

World Wrestling Entertainment: 2004 and Beyond
Diary by: RedScouser08

Broadcast Shows:
WWE Monday Night Raw
WWE Thursday Night Smackdown

Chairman of the Board: Vince McMahon
Storyline Writer: Palisade

Monday Night Raw
General Manager: Eric Bishoff
Commentators: Jim Ross and Jerry 'The King' Lawler

Roster:
Bill Goldberg
Chris Benoit
Shawn Michaels
Triple H
Kane
Rob Van Dam
Chris Jericho
Christian
Randy Orton
Shelton Benjamin
Ric Flair
Batista
Eugene
Edge
Tyson Tomko
Val Venis
William Regal
Mick Foley - Part Time Superstar
Test
A-Train
Snitsky
Simon Dean
Viscera

Tag Teams:
The Hardy Boys: Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy
Rosey and The Hurricane
The Dudley Boys: Bubba Ray Dudley & D-Von Dudley
La Resistance: Rene Dupree & Sylvain Grenier & Robert Conway
Evolution: Randy Orton & Batista & Ric Flair & Triple H
Paul London & Brian Kendrick
The Basham Brothers: Danny Basham & Doug Basham
Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade
Christian & Tyson Tomko
FBI: Nunzio & Palumbo
Hardcore Holly & Billy Gunn

Championship Belts:
World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Benoit
Intercontinental Champion: Rob Van Dam
WWE Tag Team Champions: The Dudley Boys

Thursday Night Smackdown
General Manager: Teddy Long
Commentators: Michael Cole & Tazz

Roster:
Eddie Guerrero
John Cena
The Rock - Part Time Superstar
The Undertaker
Brock Lesnar
John Bradshaw Leyfield
Kurt Angle
The Big Show
Booker T
Orlando Jordan
Charlie Haas
Kenzo Suzuki
Luther Reigns
Carlito Cool
Matt Morgan
Heidenreich
Sean O' Haire
Mohammed Hassan
Rhyno

Cruiserweights:
Rey Mysterio
Chavo Guerrero
Billy Kidman
Spike Dudley
Funaki
Scotty 2 Hotty
Shannon Moore
Jaime Noble
Ultimo Dragon
*More to be Added*

Championship Belts:
WWE Champion: Eddie Guerrero
WWE United States Champion: John Cena
WWE Cruiserweight Champion: Chavo Guerrero

Pay-Per-Views
Royal Rumble: January
No Way Out: February
WrestleMania: March
Backlash: April
Judgement Day: May
Vengeance: June
The Great American Bash: July
Summerslam: August
Unforgiven: September
No Mercy: October
Survivor Series: November
Armageddon: December

Red - Raw PPV
Blue - Smackdown PPV
Black - Double Branded PPV​

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Monday Night Raw Preview: WrestleMania Aftermath
Arkansas; Little Rock - Alltel Arena

"Who is ready for the Backlash?"

Triple H wants to spoil the party
After last night's heroic win from Chris Benoit, Triple H looks to spoil the party as he is making use of his rematch clause to get the chance to claim back the World Heavyweight Title. In a WWE.com Exclusive, Triple H is said to have been frustrated to lose to Benoit and he says that "his" World Title is only being "borrowed". Tonight at Monday Night Raw, we might just see the shortest reign in WWE history if Benoit concedes his title to Triple H.

A new contender will rise to the occasion
With so many superstars wanting a bite at the title, General Manager Eric Bishoff has decided to make a Fatal Four Way Match to determine the new number one contender for the World Heavyweight Title, possibly on Backlash. It will be Shawn Michaels vs. Ric Flair vs. Chris Jericho vs. Edge

After defeating Brock Lesnar last night at WrestleMania, Goldberg looks for more competition as he is issuing an open challenge to anyone brave enough to stand off against him. Who's Next? We'll find out tomorrow night

Intercontinental - Tag Champions Team Up
Rob Van Dam and The Dudley Boys will team up to face the team of Christian and La Resistance in a 6-man tag team match. After successful wins last night, RVD and The Dudley Boys can continue riding their momentum, otherwise it could be a point proven by Christian and La Resistance.

Other Confirmed Matches:
Shelton Benjamin vs. A-Train​
Booker's Note: I will start posting shows after New Year, just wanted to let you guys have a preview for the upcoming show. I've got a lot of plans for this BTB and I hope that you'll enjoy what I am going to offer you guys. Of course, any review will be returned.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WWE Monday Night Raw
Arkansas; Little Rock - Alltel Arena

A video package is shown highlighting last night's events. WrestleMania - where heroes are born and stars are made but now that it's over, who's ready for the Backlash?

We start off the show with a WWE.com Exclusive featuring Triple H just hours after he tapped out to Benoit, thus losing the World Heavyweight Title

Triple H: You know what? Things could have gotten my way if Shawn wasn't in the way! I would have beaten Benoit down the middle if it was a singles match. But tonight I'll regain my title back, the title which is currently borrowed by Benoit. So Chris if you're watching this, you better cherish every moment that you have with that title because Monday Night Raw, the King of Kings goes back to his throne!

Triple H exits the screen as the cameras fade to black. At the titantron, Chris Benoit is shown holding his newly won World Heavyweight Title as he just watched what Triple H had to say on a TV. Benoit smirks before leaving the room, Raw's opening video plays!

Rob Van Dam & The Dudley Boys vs. Christian & La Resistance
-The match was pretty fast paced and Christian and La Resistance had a point to prove against the 3 man team full of Champions. The heel team isolated DVon Dudley for most of the match but eventually RVD had his say in the match. The ending sees La Resistance keep the Dudley Boys busy outside the ring as RVD meets the Unprettier from Christian for the win!-
Your winners: Christian & La Resistance

Christian and La Resistance celebrate their win as La Resistance pick up RVD and give him an Au Revour for good measure. The Dudley Boys meanwhile, are knocked outside the ring. Point proven? Maybe so.

>>Commercial Break<<

Back from the break and we see Edge backstage with 'The Coach' as he questions him about tonight's match for the number one contender's spot

Edge: Well Chad let me just say that I was disappointed that I wasn't included in the WrestleMania Card last night. You see, I threatened to quit this show because I wasn't being given enough attention. But just this morning Eric Bishoff got on the phone with me and told me that I will be in the Fatal Four Way Match tonight, a chance he says that should be taken. For the past few months Chad, I've been dubbed as the 'Ultimate Oppertunist' and I have no problem staking my claim further tonight.

Chris Jericho walks in the screen as the fans pop

Chris Jericho: You know what Edge? I know lost last night at WrestleMania but I put on a show and I was rewarded with this chance. If you wanna talk about taking oppertunities, well I'm sorry but I'm going to win tonight's match assclown. You've got to learn how roll with the big guns before you actually think you can beat us. Tonight, I will win this match and Raw will never ever be the same again!

Chris Jericho smirks while the fans pop as Edge walks past him, the cameras fade to black

Shelton Benjamin vs. A-Train
-The match was dominated early on by Shelton Benjamin, showing the crowd his athletic moves. A-Train soon takes control and comes crashing down with some power moves. The ending sees A-Train going for the Train Express but Shelton counters it into a T-Bone Suplex for the quick win!-
Your winner: Shelton Benjamin

Shelton Benjamin celebrates his win as the crowd chants his name. The commentators talk about his rise in the months before this match. Benjamin then gets on the mic

Shelton Benjamin: I think that over the past few months, I've made my mark. I've made an impact and I don't really see why Eric Bishoff hasn't given me special attention. But I make my stand tonight, I demand an Intercontinental Title Shot at Backlash and Eric, I want you to make it official

Eric Bishoff does come down to the ramp as the crowd boo and jeer at his apperance.

Eric Bishoff: You know what Shelton? You've got guts talking like that about me. Thing is I call the shots here and if you want your title shot so badly, you'll have to beat Christian next week! Sounds fair enough doesn't it?

Eric Bishoff walks off as Shelton looks on with a calm look on his face.

>>Commercial Break<<

Backstage we see Triple H and Ric Flair as HHH tells Flair to win tonight's match and this will become Evolution's night! Flair looks pumped up as the commentators hype up the upcoming match

Number One Contenders Match for the World Heavyweight Title
Shawn Michaels vs. Edge vs. Chris Jericho vs. Ric Flair

-The match starts off rowdy and it stays like that for the majority of the match. Outside the ring, Chris Jericho sends HBK straight to the steel post busting open his wound again from last night! On the other side, Ric Flair locks in the Figure Four Leg Lock but we can only have a winner inside the ring. Edge and Jericho do clash and almost get the win only for both men to interrupt each other's winning oppertunity. Edge then clashes with Jericho straight to the ramp and they both exchange blows there. Meanwhile, Ric Flair tries to steal the win but HBK sees through his tricks and counters with Sweet Chin Music! HBK's body falls on Flair's as we have a winner!
Your winner: Shawn Michaels

The bloody Shawn Michaels is carried up by attendants as he celebrates his win. Meanwhile Batista and Randy Orton head down to the ring and help up Ric Flair. Both men go straight for Shawn as they beat him down. Suddenly, Mick Foley enters the scene with a barbed wire bat and cleans house, making Evolution flee away. Mick Foley holds his barbed wire bat up high as the fans cheer for him.

>>Commercial Break<<

Goldberg heads down to the ring as we see numerous replays of last night where he made good work of Brock Lesnar in his WrestleMania debut.

Goldberg: Last night, I beat the Next Big Thing. I beat Mr. 'Here Comes the Pain' and one thing's for sure, Brock Lesnar will be out for quite a while. But while I sit around the locker room wondering who's next, I wanted to come out here and lay down a challenge to anyone brave out there. There are many superstars in that locker room and I want them to taste the spear or maybe the Jackhammer. Whatever it is, that person will be cherishing the moments of when I destroy him.

Suddenly the lights turn red as Kane heads down to the ring with a rag on his head as the fans boo him. We see clips of last night's match when The Undertaker defeated Kane to continue his streak to 12-0.

Kane: Goldberg. I've read the note. But now I've only got two words for you: YOU'RE NEXT!

Kane gives Goldberg a cheap shot as the fans boo him while Kane clobbers away at the suprised Goldberg. Kane gives him a Chokeslam for good measure before bringing in a table and setting it up in the ring. Kane then gives Goldberg a Chokeslam through the table as it seems, Goldberg is knocked out cold! The commentators tell us that they have never seen anyone do this to Goldberg as Kane screams right at his face that he's next! Kane walks backstage as EMT's finally walk in and carry Goldberg backstage.

>>Commercial Break<<

Backstage we see Eric Bishoff as he looks to make an announcement concerning the World Tag Team Titles.

Eric Bishoff: Well since La Resistance did impress me earlier, I believe that they deserve a title shot at Backlash. I've signed the papers and it's official, La Resistance vs. The Dudley Boys for the Tag Team Titles at Backlash. While in other news, Triple H has a 'special' condition in his rematch clause stating that Benoit can only win through pinfall to retain his title. Any other way will result in Triple H claiming the World Title back. So, let's get the show on the road ladies and gentlemen.

Test vs. Simon Dean
-Simon Dean does his best to try and persuade Test to try his 'Simon Milk' and increase his power in exchange to call off this match. Test eventually gives Simon Dean a big boot and from there it's a squash match. Test ends this contest with a Test Drive for the win-
Your winner: Test

Test celebrates his win as the commentators talk about how that win was impressive

>>Commercial Break<<

Backstage we see 'The Coach' as Chris Benoit is right beside him. The Coach wants to ask him about tonight's match and his opinion on the condition that he can only win by pinfall

Chris Benoit: Last night I made Triple H tap out in the middle of the ring and tonight's going to be no different. Pinfall or submission I'm holding on to this title after this night and I'm planning to hold on to this title for as long as I can. Tonight's not the night though, not only will I retain my World Heavyweight Title but for the second night in a row, I'll beat Triple H and show him who's the better man.

Chris Benoit walks off as the cameras fade to black.

William Regal walks out to the ring with a debutant who looks like he didn't even train to get into the WWE.

William Regal: Well Ladies and Gentlemen last night Val Venis and I didn't quite have the chemistry to win the Tag Team Titles and I am pretty disappointed by that. But tonight I've brought you people talent which no one has never heard of. He's been wrestling for years now and I have great confidence that he'll do great in the WWE. Let me introduce to you my nephew, Eugene!

Eugene: Hi everybody! I love the WWE, I watch it every week! One day uncle Regal said that I'll be able to compete but not tonight he said. He said there are too many bad people around here and that I need to adjust so I can fight the bad people

William Regal: Well Eugene has a lot to learn and in due time he will be competing in the ring. But that's only one reason why I came down here, I actually have two reasons. Well the second reason is to call out Val Venis and make an apology about last night's tragedy.

Val Venis does head down to the ring as the crowd gives minimal pop.

William Regal: Well old buddy, we had a good run last night and I apologize if I ever let you down. However, I'm not sorry that you were the one pinned to get us eliminated. I'm not sorry that you somehow are still able to walk with two legs. Last but not least, I'm not sorry for what's going to happen tonight. Eugene, watch your old man in action.

Regal gives him a cheap shot as the fans suddenly start to boo Regal as a referee comes down to the ring and makes this match official.

William Regal vs. Val Venis
-With Val already getting the wind knocked out of him, Regal gives him some knees to the stomach before playing around with him. Regal screams out some tips towards Eugene telling him to be ruthless against any opponent before locking in the STF! Val has already passed out as the ref calls for the bell-
Your winner: William Regal

Regal still hasn't let go of the hold as the ref tries to pull him off. Regal eventually lets go and calls for Eugene as both men leave the arena with the crowd giving them a mixed reaction.

>>Commercial Break<<

We see highlights from last night's WrestleMania as the commentators hype tonight's Main Event featuring Triple H vs. Chris Benoit.

World Heavyweight Championship Match: Benoit can only retain his title through pinfall
Triple H vs. Chris Benoit

-Both men are cautious at the early exchanges before Benoit can quickly lock in the Crossface! Triple H reverses the move and gives him a hard clothesline. Things soon loosen up as Triple H works around the neck of Benoit before the Rabid Wolverine gets back momentum and sends Triple H to the outside and follows up with a suicide dive as we head to a commercial break

>>Commercial Break<<

Back from the break and Benoit is working over the back of Triple H. Benoit then gives him a German Suplex and almost gets the win. Triple H commits a dirty tactic behind the referee as he regains control and continues his work from earlier. Benoit fights back and gives him the 3 Germans for a near fall! Benoit climbs the top rope and goes for the Diving Headbutt but misses as Triple H covers for a near fall! Triple H then goes for the Pedigree but Benoit counters into the Sharpshooter as the fans go wild! Triple H taps out but remember, Benoit can only win by pinfall! Benoit lets go as both men then come crashing with a double clothesline and we head to our second commercial break of the evening.

>>Commercial Break<<

Back from the break and Triple H nails the spinebuster but only gets 2 and a half! Triple H then whips Benoit straight to the ref as Benoit gives him the 3 German Suplex before climbing the turnbuckle and come crashing down with a Diving Headbutt! The fans go wild as Benoit covers and already reached the 3 count but there's no ref. Evolution then head down to the ring as they beat up on Benoit, 4 on 1! Suddenly, Shawn Michaels and Mick Foley come running down to the ring and they clean house! They make Batista, Orton and Flair flee backstage as the referee regains his consciousness! With the damage already done, Triple H picks up Benoit and goes for the Pedigree only for Benoit roll counters with a bridge pin for the shocking win!-
Your winner and still World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Benoit

It was a hard fought win as the ref hands him his World Title. Triple H, meanwhile doesn't seem happy either as he comes from under the ring with a sledgehammer but before he can pull the trigger HBK comes running in with Sweet Chin Music! HBK then stares straight at Benoit who offers him a handshake. HBK smirks before shocking the world by giving Benoit Sweet Chin Music as well! The fans give him a mixed reaction as the show ends with Shawn Michaels looking down at the fallen Champion.

******​
Booker's Note: This is my first show and I had fun writing this so I'm sorry if some segments, especially the main event seem long. Smackdown will be up by either Friday or Sunday, it will depend on what I am doing by then. Please comment on my format as well and tell me if it's kinda long because I'm planning on shortening it for the next few shows, kinda hard to be consistent with this type of format. But anyways, hope you enjoyed the show and there will be more coming! Any review will be returned

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
World Wrestling Entertainment: Monday Night Raw Presents
BACKLASH 2004

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Chris Benoit (c) vs. Shawn Michaels

World Tag Team Championship Match
The Dudley Boys (c) vs. La Resistance

Card subject to chance

WWE Daily Newswire:
To be updated everyday, so keep a watch

Tuesday

WWE.com Exclusive: Bill Goldberg on Kane's assault
Goldberg: Kane thought that he took me out last night, he thinks that he's hot crap now. I've got news for the Big Red Machine, on Monday Night Raw I'm laying down the challenge for Backlash. Who's next, Kane? On my radar, you're next! I'll see you Monday Night Raw!
-On Thursday Night Smackdown, General Manager Theodore Long has announced a Battle Royal to determine the number one contender for the WWE Championship.

-Mick Foley is said to challenge one member, particularly Randy Orton to a match at Backlash next week on Monday Night Raw

Wednesday

-John Cena will defend his United States Title when he faces Charlie Haas on Smackdown

-WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero will be in action at the main event when he faces Luther Reigns

Thursday Night Smackdown Preview: The WrestleMania Aftermath
Tennessee; Nashville - Gaylord Entertainment Center

"Viva La Raza!"

A new contender will be decided
On the Smackdown after WrestleMania, we bring you a Battle Royal featuring John Bradshaw Layfield, The Big Show, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Orlando Jordan, Kenzo Suzuki, Sean O Haire and Carlito Cool. The winner will face WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero in the near future. With many superstars vying for a bite at the title, now's the chance for any superstar to step up

WWE Champion in Action
Eddie Guerrero however will be in action aswell when he goes one on one with Luther Reigns! Reigns has a reputation of defeating the big guns after defeating The Undertaker just 2 weeks ago. He would want to try and take on the red-hot WWE Champion

The Dr. of Thuganomics in his first title defense
Just days after Cena gained the United States Title, he will be put into the action when he goes one on one against Charlie Haas. After being seperated from tag team partner, Shelton, Charlie hasn't really been shining in his singles career. However, an unlikely win here over Cena will give him not only the United States Title but also a notice to everyone

Cruiser weights in Action
Rey Mysterio will team up with Billy Kidman as they take on the team of Chavo Guerrero and Jaime Noble in tag team action. With Chavo 'stealing' the win at WrestleMania, Rey looks to get his revenge but he'll have to make do with this tag team match first

Other confirmed matches:
Brock Lesnar in action

·
Registered
15 Posts
A bit of a typo on the card, it was Backlash 2008. :) But anyways, the show was good. The segments and stuff were normal in my opinion.

Twist of Fate's RAW Review
Triple H's wants of the WHC are predictable. Looking forward to seeing if he does so in getting the gold back. I think a good push for La Resistance and Christian is good. A perfect start to RAW as well. Benjamin over A-Train was the right call. I smell a big push for Benjamin here too. A great first-hour which could've went either way. I hope you push Jericho and HBK winning was the right call to go. And Backlash 2004 was in Canada or something I believe. Can make for some fantastic contreversy. I can't wait to see if you execute. Simon seems basically like a jobber here, which can be good for his opponents. William Regal over Val Venis was fine either way. With a push for Regal, you can go many routes which is what I like about it. Chris Benoit winning was expected. I don't see his WHC title going off him for a long while considering it was emotional for him to win. I see his reign going a few months tops. Maybe going into SummerSlam or so. Good show.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
WWE Thursday Night Smackdown
Tennessee; Nashville - Gaylord Entertainment Center

A video package highlighting WrestleMania opens the show. We see Eddie Guerrero retain his WWE Title while The Undertaker extended the streak. What's next for Smackdown?

JBL comes down to the ring with his traditional limo and suit as we open up Smackdown with a talk from the self-proclaimed wrestling god.

JBL: I am pissed off. WrestleMania was the talk of the fans and even the superstars in the locker room. I just stay put and shut my mouth, because I wasn't part of it. I am a wrestling god and I wasn't apart of the biggest event of the year! I wasn't apart of Teddy Long's plans, and it looks like I won't be for a long time! That is, unless I win tonight. I belong in the spotlight, the main event and tonight...tonight I am going to win and not only prove a point but also get a chance for the WWE Title! In due time, I'll show all of you why I am a wrestling god!

The Big Show's music hits as he heads down to the ring with a minimal pop from the fans.

The Big Show: Hey man, the world doesn't revolve around you. If you wanna talk about disappointment, well I lost at WrestleMania but not only that, I lost my United States Title! You see Bradshaw, I was placed into the Battle Royal for a reason and that's to win it. I'm sorry that I had to tell you this but as long as I'm here, there will be no wrestling god. There's only one man that everyone fears, and that's the world's largest athlete. ME!

From behind Orlando Jordan sneeks in and smacks The Big Show straight to the back using a steel chair as JBL quickly flees away from the ring. JBL and Orlando Jordan head up the ramp as The Big Show doesn't really look pleased.

>>Commercial Break<<

United States Championship Match
John Cena (c) vs. Charlie Haas

-The match starts with Haas going all over Cena like he's a man possessed. Haas soon takes Cena outside and comes flying with a crossbody over the top rope as the commentators tell us that Haas is showing aggressiveness and desire. Haas brings in Cena and works around his back as the fans will him back into the match. Eventually, Cena gets his swag back and knocks down the Five-Knuckle-Shuffle and starts to 'pump up'. He goes for the FU but Haas slips off and rolls up Cena for a near fall! Haas then gives Cena a Northern Light Suplex only to get a really close fall! Haas couldn't believe it as he climbs the top rope as to which Cena follows and comes down with a superplex! Cena puts an arm over for another near fall! Both men slowly get up as the commentators tell us that Haas is bringing the game to Cena. Haas trips Cena and locks in the Haas of Pain as Cena writhes in pain! Eventually Cena reaches the ropes before getting up and picking up Haas for the quick FU! Cena rolls over a leg and this one is done!-
Your winner: John Cena; Still United States Champion

Cena celebrates his win as the fans cheer for him. However the commentators talk about Haas' great effort by taking the game to Cena. Haas gets up and offers a hand shake as Cena accepts and both men stare at each other. Cena leaves the ring as Haas' smiling face suddenly turns into a look of disappointment.

>>Commercial Break<<

Backstage we can see Brock Lesnar as he looks to be concentrating or probably reflecting about something. Chad Matthews is brave enough though to request a few minutes for an interview.

Brock Lesnar: You know what Chad? WrestleMania, Goldberg handed me a beating that I've never before experienced. But you know, after some reflecting I've finally sorted myself out and I've promised myself that it's never going to happen again. Sometimes, the big fall but unlike the others, I get up and do something about it. Tonight, I'm going to be in action with Funaki and I'm pretty damn sure I'll bring the pain to him. Just like this...

Brock lifts up Chad Matthews and sends him straight to the concrete wall as officials and medics try to calm him down and attend to the injured interviewer. Brock breathes heavily with a crazy look in his eyes as he slowly leaves the scene.

Tag Team Match
Rey Mysterio & Billy Kidman vs. Chavo Guerrero & Jaime Noble

-The match was very fast paced from the start with the highlight being a double crossbody from Kidman and Rey to the outside! Things start to slow down as Chavo and Noble gain control and they start working over Rey's back. Soon enough Rey fights back and tags in Kidman who cleans house before giving Chavo a DDT! Rey gives Noble the 619 and goes for the Senton but Noble ducks and Rey accidentally hits Kidman! Chavo comes from behind and assaults Rey before going for the Gory Bomb but Rey counters and sets him up for the 619. Kidman is back on the apron as Rey tags himself in before going for the 619 but Kidman suddenly comes running in with a clothesline! The crowd boo and jeer as Kidman walks away. Meanwhile, Chavo picks him up and drops the Gory Bomb for the win-
Your winners: Chavo Guerrero & Jaime Noble

Rey is flat on his back as Chavo claims the Cruiserweight Title and raises it up over the knocked out Mysterio.

>>Commercial Break<<

It is hyped that The Undertaker will make his return next week on Smackdown!

Eddie Guerrero heads down to the ring as the fans cheer for him. We see numerous replays from WrestleMania when he outlasted Kurt Angle in what was a classic.

Eddie Guerrero: Last Sunday, I successfully defended my WWE Title and Latino Heat is still up and running! I beat Kurt Angle, one of the best in the business and let me tell you homes, it wasn't damn easy but I did it. No one thought that I could beat Brock Lesnar, and they thought the same for Kurt. I've proven them all wrong, just like I've had my whole career! Now, there's a battle royal that will determine who will be my next challenger and let me tell everyone this, I am a fighting Champion. It's not that hard to walk up to me and request for a title shot, because I'll give it homes but let me warn you, I am not what everyone says. I am unpredictable and homes, it's going to take a lot before this title is taken away from me. But for now it's the celebrations, so let's celebrate Ola Le Viraza!

Kurt Angle's music cuts his celebrations as the cheers turn into sudden boos.

Kurt Angle: You know what Eddie? It's thugs like you who bring down the company, believe me. It doesn't look good to have a Latino Druggie to be holding the most prestigious title in the whole of WWE. I've been in the business long enough to know what qualities a Champion possesses and you Eddie are just the opposite of everything. I am a Gold Medalist, I won this damn medal with a broken neck, that's a Champion..a real Champion! Now I tell you to sit down and watch me win this Battle Royal because we're not done yet, not by a long mile. It's true..It's Damn True!

Kurt drops the mic as Eddie stares him down and raises up the WWE Title in front of Kurt much to the delight of crowd as we head to a commercial break before the Battle Royal.

>>Commercial Break<<

Number One Contenders for the WWE Title - Battle Royal
John Bradshaw Layfield, The Big Show, Kurt Angle, Booker T, Orlando Jordan, Kenzo Suzuki, Sean O Haire and Carlito Cool

-Order Of Elimination:
Kenzo Suzuki (By The Big Show
Sean O Haire (By JBL)
Booker T (Carlito Cool gave him a low-blow before sending him out)
Carlito Cool (Booker T re-entered the ring and took him out as both men were brawling to the back)
Orlando Jordan (JBL was almost eliminated by The Big Show but Orlando got in the way and got eliminated in the process)
The Big Show (Kurt Angle and JBL teamed up together to eliminate the world's largest athlete)
Kurt Angle (Eddie Guerrero distracted him as JBL took advantage to lift him over the top rope and win the match!)-
Your winner and new number one contender: John Bradshaw Leyfield

JBL couldn't believe that he won and he celebrates his win as Orlando Jordan heads down and congratulates his boss. Kurt Angle meanwhile couldn't believe it as Eddie Guerrero smiles at him while going to the back.

>>Commercial Break<<

Back from the break and we see Todd Grisham with Luther Reigns, who is about to face Eddie Guerrero in the Main Event.

Luther Reigns: 2 weeks ago, I beat The Undertaker. I was in the final five of the Royal Rumble and I almost beat Chris Benoit for his spot at No Way Out. Let's face it, I am hitting it big time and I will surely seal my status as one of the best in the business when I beat Eddie Guerrero tonight. You see, it's not only about pride or anything like that, I also want a crack at the WWE Title and if Eddie says what he is, a fighting Champion, then he would have no problem giving me a title shot in the near future. But I am going to make my name known, I will finally reach the top of the Ladder when I Luther Reigns, win once again.

Brock Lesnar heads down to the ring as the fans boo him. We also see numerous replays from WrestleMania. Brock Lesnar waits for his opponent before we hear a familiar tune:

"IF YA SMELLLLL...WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'

Everyone is in shock as The Rock makes his way down to the ring. The Rock doesn't look like he's ready to wrestle though as Brock gets straight to his face like he's looking for answers.

The Rock: Woah woah woah there big guy don't ruin The Rock's moment. Ahem. Finally! The Rock has come back to Nashville City! Now let me get back to you, I've been hearing all these 'Here comes the Pain' threats and honestly Brock, you've fallen down since the last time we've met. I can see through your eyes that losing to Goldberg haunts you. But that's not the reason why The Rock's here, The Rock's here because he wants to whoop some candy ass! Brock Lesnar, if you want a fight, you got one. Just not tonight. Instead, I've found the perfect opponent for you.

Hardcore Holly returns to Smackdown after a 3 month wait as Brock Lesnar re-injured his neck back in the Royal Rumble.

Singles Match
Brock Lesnar vs. Hardcore Holly

-The match begins with a huge clothesline by Brock straight at Hardcore Holly. Brock then gets all over Holly before working straight at his neck, trying to break it again! Holly eventually fights his way back and chops the legs of Brock before working around it. Holly then climbs the top rope and comes crashing down with an elbow! Holly goes for the Hardcore Bomb but Brock slips off and slams in a spinebuster as both men go down! Brock gets up first and suddenly hits the F-5 for the win!-
Your winner: Brock Lesnar

Brock celebrates his win as The Rock gives him the 'eyebrow' before smiling and walking up the ramp. Brock looks confused as The Rock gives him a smirk before telling him that he's past his prime.

>>Commercial Break<<

Mohammed Hassan heads down to the ring as the fans gives a mixed reaction and the commentators hype up the new Smackdown debutant. Davari follows along as they both get in the ring.

Davari: We've finally made it to America and we're here not for sightseeing but to prove a point. My man Mohammed here has been hurt his whole life by you American racists! We're proud to be Arabian but not only that, we're here to show everyone that talent can come from anywhere. Hassan and I have been through the hard years and we feel that those hard times are over. You see, next week on Smackdown, Mohammed will make his in-ring debut and we will show exactly why we're the ones that the WWE has been looking for. Mohammed Hassan is a Champion and he's worked hard to get into this company, now we will lay down the open challenge next week. And to anyone who is brave enough to face him, well let's just say that it's not enough. But-

Rhyno's music hits as the crowd finally gets alive! Rhyno comes rushing down as he gives The Gore to Hassan before making Davari flee away as he gets on the mic

Rhyno: Welcome to Smackdown, and let me make you feel at home when I kick your ass!

Rhyno smiles as Hassan and Davari flee backstage while looking on at Rhyno

We see highlights of the Raw Rebound where Benoit retained his title and HBK was named as the new number one contender.

>>Commercial Break<<

Singles Match - Non Title
Eddie Guerrero (c) vs. Luther Reigns

-The match begins with Eddie Guerrero going all over Luther as the fans seem to enjoy this. Eddie soon flies over the top rope and comes crashing down with a crossbody as the fans cheer more. Luther then musters the energy to send Eddie straight to the steel steps before bringing him in. Luther soon works around his back as the fans will their WWE Champion back into this match. Eddie does fight back and the ending sees Eddie knock down the 3 Suplex Combination before climbing the top rope. Eddie goes for the Frog Splash but Luther moves out of the way. Eddie gets up as Luther gives him a powerslam and covers for a near fall! Luther picks him up and goes for the powerbomb but Eddie slips off and rolls him up for the win-
Your winner: Eddie Guerrero

Eddie Guerrero gets his title as he celebrates his win. Suddenly Kurt Angle is on the stage and he looks to be happy about something.

Kurt Angle: Hey, hey Eddie. I've got some good news for you. You see JBL's scheduled title match is at Judgement Day but I've got news for you, we don't know who he's facing at that time. Yes, that's right I came from Teddy Long's office and I had a special condition in my newly signed contract stating that I can have a title match and I can name when and what type of match it's gonna be. Seeing as you're too easy right now, I'll give you 2 week to prepare. In 2 weeks time at Smackdown, it's going to be me versus you for the WWE Title....in a 60-Minute Ironman Match! Right here in this ring! But not only will I win, I will get your WWE Title and the WWE will finally get the Champion that it deserves, so you better prepare well Eddie. It's True....It's Damn True!

Kurt drops the microphone as Eddie looks on trying to take in the announcement as he raises up the WWE Title and we have a stare down to close the show.

******​
Booker's Note: Well here's my second show and I think that I've focused more on the promos in this show. But I've already planned out something for the next few weeks. Backlash is be posted after 4 more showings and I'm not ready to quit yet, not by a long shot. So yeah, same procedure, any reviews will be returned. Thank you!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Monday Night Raw Preview: 2 week till' Backlash
Iowa; Des Moines - Wells Fargo Arena

"Chris Benoit is 4 Real"

Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels: Contract Signing
On Raw, there will be a Contract Signing between Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit as they will face each other at Backlash for the World Heavyweight Title. With both men having great respect for each other, you'd expect a smooth transaction in this event, but things isn't what it seems just yet.

Foley to call out Randy Orton
With Orton dubbing himself as the greatest youngster that the WWE has to offer, WWE veteran, Mick Foley, has made it known that he wants to come and taste the pain of the best that the WWE has to offer. Evolution beat Foley and The Rock back at WrestleMania and it was Orton who pinned Foley in the match. Foley never backs down and we maybe able to see both men square off at Backlash

Shelton Benjamin's Chance
Last week, Shelton won his match and he demanded an oppertunity at the IC Title. Eric Bishoff came out and told him that this week, he has to beat Christian to face RVD at Backlash for the Title. Can Shelton elevate himself into the next level? Or will he always stay as a prospect for years to come?

From Bill Goldberg to Kane: You're Next!
After last week's uncalled for assault on Goldberg, Kane has just awakened the monster in him and in the process, has made himself a target. With Goldberg reeling from a win against Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, can even the Big Red Machine Kane stop him? We'll see on Monday Night when Goldberg calls out Kane.

Other confirmed matches:
Edge vs. Chris Jericho
La Resistance vs. The F.B.I
William Regal w/Eugene vs. Test
Ric Flair & Batista vs. The Dudley Boys - Non Title Match​

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WWE Monday Night Raw
Iowa; Des Moines - Wells Fargo Arena

We start off Monday Night Raw with Chris Benoit carrying the World Heavyweight Title around his shoulder as officials greet him along the way. Benoit eventually stops as the camera goes wide and we see Evolution surround him and Triple H has a few words for him.

Triple H: You walk around with that Title like you're Mr. Big Shot, you think that you're number one. Last week was a fluke Benoit, if Shawn Michaels and that damn Mick Foley stayed away from our business, then things may have been a little different. You see Benoit, I'm not going to stop until I finally get that title back and with Evolution with me, I have cover. With a snap of my finger, you're done and dusted. But I have some self-pride, and I'm just here in front of you, and I say that the Game has just begun!

Triple H lifts up his hand and is about to snap his fingers but then lowers it as Benoit speaks.

Chris Benoit: You know, I've beaten you not only once but twice Triple H. If you wanna settle this, I'm game for it. But it's not me who calls the shots. I've made you submit and I've pinned you down 1, 2, 3. This only proves that Chris Benoit is for real! If you wanna play games, I'll make you tap like there's no tomorrow.

Chris Benoit and Triple H stare each other down as Triple H smirks before calling Evolution as they walk past the World Champion.

Singles Match
Edge vs. Chris Jericho

We see a replay from last week as Chris Jericho and Edge went at it to cost both of them a shot at the World Heavyweight Title.

Edge walks down the ramp as Chris Jericho suddenly assaults him from behind. The crowd start boo'ing and jeering as Jericho sends Edge straight to the steel post. Jericho then brings out a steel chair and whacks it repeatedly across Edge as Jericho seems to be like a mad man! Suddenly Eric Bishoff halts all of this as he gets on the microphone.

Eric Bishoff: Stop it right this instant! Chris Jericho, I don't like you hurting one of my superstars, especially if he has the potential to get us some ratings. You see actions like these aren't suppose to be on the flagship show but I'll tell you what. At Backlash, it's going to be Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Test vs. William Regal vs. the winner of Shelton Benjamin and Christian. There's 6 damn men there and it's going to be a 6-Pack Challenge for the Intercontinental Title. Now that's a match!

Chris Jericho looks down on Edge as Bishoff exits while Jericho continues to look at Edge.

>>Commercial Break<<

Tag Team Match - Non Title
Batista & Ric Flair vs. The Dudley Boys

-The match begins with Batista and Flair taking control of the Dudleys. Batista works on DVon Dudley while Ric Flair works on Bubba Ray. The crowd wills back The Dudleys who eventually clean house as Bubba gets his usual combination punches at Flair while DVon gets a headbutt in on Batista. The ending sees Batista carry up DVon for a Spinebuster as Flair rolls up Bubba Ray, holding the tights for the win!-
Your winners: Batista & Ric Flair

After the match, Ric Flair gets on the microphone.

Ric Flair: WHOO! Yeah, we beat the Tag Team Champions and Eric Bishoff has told us before the match that if we beat this team, then we are considered for a title shot at Backlash! So this tag team match for the World Tag Team Titles has become a Triple Threat Tag Team Match! WHOOOO! See ya on Backlash bud!

Batista carries up Bubba Ray and unleashes a Batista Bomb on the Champions! 1/2 of Evolution stand tall as we are again shocked by another announcement regarding Backlash. Speaking of Backlash, Mick Foley will call out Randy Orton, up next!

>>Commercial Break<<

Mick Foley heads down to the ring with "barbie (AKA his barbed wire bat)" as he doesn't like to waste time and gets to the point immediately.

Mick Foley: WrestleMania, the Rock and I were beaten by Evolution. But last Monday, I just didn't sit there and do nothing I did something. Randy Orton has been called 'The Legend Killer' these past few months but son, you've never even beaten a REAL legend one, two, three. So Randy, I want to see you come out of here and show yourself. Face me like a man!

Randy Orton comes down but makes it as far as the ramp as the crowd boo him.

Randy Orton: Foley, the past is history, I beat you in the ring 1, 2, 3. If you want to face 'The Legend Killer' then you'll have to wait at the back of the line buddy. I've got every problem with you and I know that the barbed wire bat won't go unused as well.

Mick Foley: But here's the fun part Randy, I won't stop until I get my match with you. Let's say at Backlash I put my career on the line. My tragedy, comedy, hardcore type of a career, I'm putting it on the line to prove to you that I want your ass down! By ending my career, you will rise to fame and you can really call yourself a Legend Killer. How about it Randy?

Randy Orton: You put a hard bargain, but you know what? Triple H has been looking behind his back knowing that you'll be after him. I'll be considered his favorite member if I get rid of you. Moreover, I WILL get rid of you. You know what? You're on! At Backlash it's going to be me versus you!

Mick Foley: I'm glad that you've accepted and now that there's no turning back, if you want to beat a Legend, you have to beat him at his own game. And our match at Backlash will be a backbreaking, skin ripping, face changing match known as a Hardcore Match. Anything goes and I'll make sure Randy, that you're career is over before it even started!

Foley drops the microphone as Orton looks shocked at the Hardcore Match announced. Foley raises his barbie as the crowd cheer.

>>Commercial Break<<

Tag Team Match
La Resistance vs. F.B.I

-It was a quick, short match with La Resistance dominating this match. Eventually, the ending saw La Resistance knock down the Au Revour for the win-
Your winners: La Resistance

They celebrate their win as they make signs that they want the Tag Team Titles at Backlash!

Backstage we can see Shawn Michaels as the crowd pops

Shawn Michaels: I am hearing rumors that Triple H is adding himself to the match at Backlash and let me be the first to say that I am disgusted by this. I was crowned the number one contender and it should be a one on one only between me and Benoit. As for Hunter, you have to back off because this is HBK's match and if you try and change this, then I am going to have no choice but to take your head off within a blink of an eye. Benoit maybe lucky winning at WrestleMania but the Heart Break Kid will make sure that it won't happen twice.

Shawn Michaels gets up and walks away as the cameras fade to black.

>>Commercial Break<<

Replays of last week as William Regal showed Eugene the true art of wrestling by defeating Val Venis.

Test heads down to the ramp as he picks up a microphone and talks as the crowd cheer for him.

Test: A 6-Pack Challenge for Backlash? You know I've never held the Intercontinental in my whole career and I plan to win that match. There maybe some tough competitors but there's none tougher than me! I will win the title but tonight, I will defeat William Regal and show him what true aggression really means.

Singles Match
William Regal w/Eugene vs. Test

-The match begins with Regal going hard at Test as he clobbers away with right hands. Test then gets in a big boot as he starts to work around his neck as he sends him crashing to the outside. Test then sends Regal to the steel steps as Eugene watches in horror. Test brings him in as Eugene gets on the apron, confused and distracts the ref. Meanwhile, Regal gets in a low blow as he takes control. Regal works around the back of Test as he fights back and gets some offense in. The ending sees Test going for the Test Driver but Regal rolls him up, holding the tights for the win!-
Your winner: William Regal

Regal gets Eugene as he celebrates the win. Test meanwhile stays confused in the ring as he ponders how he lost the match.

>>Commercial Break<<

We see various replays from last week's assault as Kane took apart Goldberg.

Goldberg heads down to the ring taped up and bandaged as the fans cheer him on as he doesn't waste any time in calling out Kane.

Goldberg: Last week Kane made a bold move to try and take me apart. But here I am 7 days later, standing and ready to fight. Kane, I want you at Backlash and if you haven't gotten the notice, YOU'RE NEXT! So get your ass down here and we can settle this right now!

Goldberg walks around before Kane eventually follows as the crowd gives him a mixed reaction.

Kane: (Laughing). Goldberg you don't scare me. Unlike your previous opponents, I am not scared. You only win through fear from your opponents but when you go against a guy like me, it's impossible to make me fear you. It's actually suppose to be the opposite. But I accept your match because not only will I beat you, I will personally end your career. Oh, and I think that you also didn't get the note, You're Next!

Kane drops the mic as he clobbers away at Goldberg as the crowd start boo'ing. Goldberg fights back as the crowd cheers him on! Goldberg then goes for the Spear but Kane gives him a big boot! Kane then picks him up and drops him down with a Chokeslam! Kane calls for the pyro as he stands tall over Goldberg!

>>Commercial Break<<

Singles Match - Winner will be in the 6-Pack Challenge
Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin

-The match started out slow but Shelton eventually quicken things up before sending Christian to the outside and following up with a flying senton from the top rope! Shelton brings in Christian and drops him with the DDT before covering for a near fall. Christian fights his way back and starts to work over Shelton as the match goes on. Shelton fights back and gets in a Superkick! Shelton then goes for the T-Bone but Christian counters into a DDT! Christian covers but gets a near fall! He then goes for the Unprettier but Shelton slips off and drops the T-Bone Suplex for the win!-
Your winner: Shelton Benjamin

Shelton celebrates his win as he gets on his knees before Christian assaults him from behind, acting like a sore loser. Christian then screams out that it should be him at the 6-Pack Challenge as Shelton slowly gets up to his feet.

>>Commercial Break<<

We have our Backlash card so far:
Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit - World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton vs. Mick Foley - Hardcore Match
Kane vs. Goldberg
Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. William Regal vs. Test vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. RVD - Intercontinental Title
Ric Flair & Batista vs. The Dudleys vs. La Resistance - World Tag Team Championship

The ring is set up as Shawn Michaels heads down with a suit as Benoit follows, carrying the World Title Belt. Eric Bishoff walks with a contract as he begins this contract signing for the title match at Backlash!

Eric Bishoff: Alright so this is the official contract for the World Heavyweight Title Match at Backlash, my money maker. Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels!

Shawn picks up the mic as he prepares to sign for the contract.

Shawn Michaels: Chris, whatever's going to happen to you until Backlash, it's for the title. I've worked my whole life trying to be the best and Chris, I am the best. I am the real deal because I am Mr. Showstopper, Mr. Main Event! I'm sorry to say but I've got all the qualities to declare myself a victory.

HBK signs the contract as he passes it unto Benoit as the crowd chants his name.

Chris Benoit: Well I guess you haven't heard, Chris Benoit is for real! I beat you and Triple H last WrestleMania and I'm damn sure that it wasn't a fluke. I've worked hard for this title and I'll make damn sure that it's going to make you work to get this off me.

Benoit signs the contract as Bishoff gets back on the mic.

Eric Bishoff: What you 2 wrestlers have failed to see is that I've included a twist in this match, you see Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit is money. BUT! Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit....VERSUS TRIPLE H is even more money! Which is why I am including Triple H into this match! It's now going to be a WrestleMania rematch and Chris, you've done it once, don't expect to do it twice.

HBK is pissed off so as Benoit as HBK gives Bishoff a hard Superkick! Suddenly Triple H comes from behind with a sledgehammer and strikes it across the skull of Benoit! HHH then sends it across the ribs of HBK before smashing it across the spine! The fans boo as HHH grabs the World Title and raises it up high before laying it across the body of Benoit. HHH gets the contract and signs it before the show closes with Triple H standing tall.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thursday Night Smackdown Preview: The Road to Judgement Day Begins
Kentucky; Louisville - Freedom Hall

"The Deadman rises again"

The Undertaker returns from the Dead
Just after making his return at WrestleMania and defeating his brother Kane, The Undertaker is set to make his return to Smackdown after 4 months away from action. The Undertaker is said to lay an open challenge as to who is brave enough to face him but otherwise, we would we celebrating the return of the Deadman.

Angle Issues
With their 30-Minute Ironman Match set to take place next week for the WWE Championship, Kurt Angle and Eddie Guerrero will have their Pick Your Poison Matches. Booker T is said to face Kurt Angle while Eddie Guerrero is set to face Carlito. More on this at Smackdown.

The Rock says Bring It
With The Rock returning to Smackdown last week, he said that he would be the man that would end the misery of Brock Lesnar. But tonight, The Rock will be in action when he faces the number one contender for the WWE Title, JBL. A huge match for JBL, probably his biggest yet but will Brock have his say?

So close...Rematch
Charlie Haas came so close from defeating John Cena last week and this week, Cena will once again face Haas for the United States Title. Can Cena win again or will this be Haas' night?

Confirmed Matches:
Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman
Carlito vs. Eddie Guerrero
Booker T vs. Kurt Angle
John Cena vs. Charlie Haas - United States Title Match
The Rock vs. John Bradshaw Leyfield​

I would appreciate it if you readers would take time to comment and review. I'm too lazy to review other shows because there's too many of them and I don't know who are the ones that will stay long enough. But any review will be returned ASAP, I can promise that. I just want my work to be noticed and criticized for the better. For all those fellow readers, thank you! :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thursday Night Smackdown
Kentucky; Louisville - Freedom Hall

A video package is shown highlighting last week where Kurt Angle announced a 30-minute Ironman Match between himself and Eddie Guerrero for the WWE Championship...next week!

Singles Action: Pick Your Poison
Kurt Angle vs. Booker T

-The night opens with Kurt Angle facing Booker T in a Pick Your Poison Match. Booker T brings it to Angle early on as he comes off as dynamic before sending Kurt to the outside and following up with a crossbody. Book brings in Angle and charges only to meet a choplock as Angle starts to work over Book's leg. Kurt then tries to lock in the Ankle Lock but Book slips off and fights back with a couple of rights before coming off with a spin kick! Book then nails the spinebuster and almost gets the win. The ending sees Booker T going for the Book End but Kurt counters into the Angle Slam! 1...2...3!
Your winner: Kurt Angle

Kurt Angle celebrates his hard-fought win as he gets on the microphone.

Kurt Angle: Eddie, tonight you're going to face Carlito! I'll make sure that you'll get your ass humiliated and next week, I'll claim the WWE Championship! It's a 30 minute Ironman Eddie, it's going to be hard, I guarantee that. It's True...It's Damn True!

Kurt drops the microphone as the crowd chants along with the song 'You Suck'.

>>Commercial Break<<

Backstage we can see Todd Grisham with Charlie Haas, who will face John Cena later on.

Charlie Haas: Cena was lucky last week and I pushed him to the limit. I have the utmost respect for that man but tonight, there's no close shots, there's no inches moments, there's only going to be a new United States Champion. That's me, Todd. I'm going to prove to everyone out there that I mean business and I mean it NOW!

Haas walks off as the cameras fade to black.

Singles Action
Rey Mysterio vs. Billy Kidman

Highlights from last week as Kidman turned on his own partner, setting up this match.
-The match never begins as Billy Kidman assaults Rey Mysterio as he walks down the ramp. Cruiserweight Champion, Chavo Guerrero and Jaime Noble also follow as they take apart the Masked Magician. Rey is sent into the steel steps before setting him on the announcers table as Kidman climbs the top rope and comes crashing down with a Shooting Star Press, through the announcers table! But they aren't done yet, Chavo brings in the broken body of Rey as he executes the Gory Bomb! Jaime Noble adds insult to injury by bringing in a steel chair and wrapping it across the knee of Rey before stomping rapidly on it! Rey screams in pain as blood seeps through his mask. All 3 men raise their hands as the damage has been done!-
No Contest

>>Commercial Break<<

Back from the break and the commentators talk about the brutal assault that just happened before our eyes. They will inform us about Rey Mysterio's condition later on.

Singles Action: United States Championship Match
John Cena (c) vs. Charlie Haas

-The match starts with Charlie being the more aggressive one as he takes control of the situation early on! Haas then takes Cena to the outside and tries to go for a crossbody but Cena gets out of the way as Haas comes crashing and burning! Cena sends Haas back into the ring and climbs the top rope but Haas is quick to respond as he follows Cena and comes down with a belly to belly suplex from the top rope! Haas covers, 1...2...No! Charlie then starts working on the back of Cena and locks in a submission hold as the fans will Cena back into the match. Cena gets up to his feet and knocks down a DDT. Both men are crawling to get up as Cena comes running in with clotheslines and eventually a huge forearm! Cena climbs the top rope and comes down with a legdrop as he covers, 1....2....No! Cena couldn't believe it as the commentators state the heart of Charlie Haas and the will to win. Cena then sends Haas to the turnbuckle and comes running in but Haas hits a desperation boot to the face and follows up with a DDT! Both men are down as we head to a commercial break!-

>>Commercial Break<<

-Back into the match as we see Cena locking in a sleeper hold as Haas tries his best to come back into the match. Haas then knocks down the Northern Light Suplex and covers, 1....2.....No! Haas couldn't believe it as both men get up at the same time, Haas knocks in a big right hand but Cena comes back with an even bigger right hand! They both trade punches as Cena ducks on and knocks down the 5-Knuckle Shuffle combo! Cena pumps it up and goes for the FU but Haas slips off and rolls him up, 1.....2......No! Cena runs in as Haas trips him and locks in the Haas of Pain! Cena couldn't bear the pain as he screams out loud! Cena is about the tap out but he musters enough strength to reach the ropes! Haas brings him in and goes for another Northern Light Suplex but Cena counters into the FU! he covers for the win!-
Your winner and still United States Champion: John Cena

Cena celebrates his win as the commentators talk about this match being one for the ages on free TV! They then talk about Charlie's effort but it just wasn't enough as Cena is still Champion. Haas gets up as Cena extends his hand, Haas accepts as Cena smiles before exiting the ring. Haas, with a smile of his face, suddenly turns into a look of disappointment before leaving aswell.

>>Commercial Break<<

Backstage we can see Eddie Guerrero as Chad Matthews asks about his Title Match with Kurt next week.

Eddie Guerrero: Kurt Angle says that he's going to make it hard for me next week? Well I've got to say this holmes, I beat Kurt at WrestleMania, the biggest stage of them all and I've got no problem going mano-e-mano with him next week. But I've got business tonight holmes, I'm going to beat Kurt's poison and then I'll show him the true meaning of Latino Heat. Ola le Viraza!

"If Ya Smelll..."
The music hits through the P.A. system as The Rock heads down as the crowd responds to this with a big pop for the Great One.

The Rock: FINALLY! The Rock has come back to Louisville Kentucky! Tonight, The Rock faces JBL, the number one contender for the WWE Title! Brock Lesnar thinks that he's all that but he's not. The Rock will whoop his ass but tonight there's some bonus candy ass up for grabs and it's JBLs! You call yourself the Wrestling god but I've got news for ya, I'm the People's Champion! Sports Entertainment's most Electrifying Man and I'll make sure that the so-called wrestling god gets his ass whooped! If Ya Smellllllll What the Rock.......is cookin'

Singles Match
The Rock vs. John Bradshaw Leyfield

>>Commercial Break<<

-Back from the break and we see JBL working over The Rock as he works around his neck. The Rock shows signs of ring rust as JBL tries his best to take down the People's Champion. JBL then comes running in with a neckbreaker before locking in a chinlock. The crowd wills back The Rock as he fights back and sends JBL to the turnbuckle before nailing the 10 punches! The Rock then gets in his trademark combo before coming down with the spinebuster! The Rock then covers, 1...2....No! JBL kicks out! The Rock then goes for the Rock Bottom but JBL elbows his way out and gives a powerslam! 1.....2.....No! JBL goes for the Clothesline From Hell but The Rock ducks and takes him down with The Rock Bottom! The Rock then goes for the People's Elbow but Brock Lesnar walks down to the ring. The Rock gives him a 'Bring It' gesture as Brock reaches ringside and tells The Rock to turnaround. The Rock does turn around and meets a Clothesline From Hell! 1.....2......3!
Your winner: John Bradshaw Leyfield

Orlando Jordan heads down to the ring and helps his leader as JBL celebrates his victory. Meanwhile, The Big Show heads down to the ring as chases JBL and Orlando away. Brock Lesnar meanwhile, heads into the ring and picks up The Rock before giving him the F-5! Brock then stands tall over the People's Champion as the crowd boo him.

>>Commercial Break<<

Back from the break and we see Muhammad Hassan and Davari head down into the ring as the crowd chants 'You Suck' directed towards them.

Davari: You people shut up! Muhammad Hassan was humiliated last week by that man they call Rhyno! Muhammad Hassan says that you should get your ass down here!

Rhyno heads down to the ring as the crowd pops. He stares down Hassan who has a few words for him.

Davari: You see Hassan wants you down Rhyno! Next week at Smackdown for Muhammad Hassan's in-ring debut! Let me just warn you though that Hassan won't hold back and he will ultimately destroy you!

Rhyno snatches the mic

Rhyno: I don't give a damn if it's his in-ring debut. I don't give a damn what he's going to do to me, but he better give a damn what I will do to him! I won't hold back either Hassan, I'll make sure to destroy your ass! I'll be the man to initiate you to the WWE!

Rhyno then gives Hassan right hands as Davari interferes enough for Hassan to flee as they both head up the ramp, staring down Rhyno who is ready to fight.

>>Commercial Break<<

Singles Match: Pick your Poison
Eddie Guerrero vs. Carlito

-The match begins with Eddie clobbering away at Carlito before sending him to the outside and comes crashing down with a crossbody! Eddie then follows up with some clotheslines and a DDT, 1...2...No! Eddie climbs the top rope and goes for a crossbody but Carlito counters with a dropkick before covering 1...2..No! Carlito then starts working around the body of Eddie who eventually makes a comeback! Eddie gives him some rights before giving him the Three Amigos. Eddie then climbs the top rope and misses a Frog Splash! Carlito picks him up and goes for the Backstabber but Eddie counters into a roll up for the win!-
Your winner: Eddie Guerrero

Carlito attacks Eddie from behind after the match as Kurt Angle follows. Kurt locks in the Ankle Lock on Eddie but suddenly, Booker T heads down and cleans house before giving Carlito the Scissors Kick! Eddie climbs the top rope and gives Carlito the Frog Splash! Kurt looks on as Eddie raises the WWE Title up high!

>>Commercial Break<<

We see highlights of The Undertaker's return at WrestleMania. He returns to Smackdown, up next!

A huge gong is heard and the lights go out as druids come to the ramp and set up torches as The Undertaker walks through and goes into the ring with his trademark, taking off the hat and rolling the eye balls back. The Undertaker walks into the ring as the crowd chants his name. Taker gets the mic.

The Undertaker: The streak, continues. I beat Kane and now it's time to move on. I come out here to make a challenge to any brave soul who is good enough to face me.

Evolution's theme music hits as Batista heads down to the ring! Both men stare down as Batista shows no sign of any fear! Taker turns around and meets the RKO from Randy Orton! Ric Flair heads down aswell and Evolution starts beating up on The Undertaker! The crowd boo as Triple H walks out with a sledgehammer with him. Triple H gets in the ring and smashes The Undertaker's skull with the hammer as blood is pouring down. Triple H gives him some right hands as the bloody Undertaker tries to fight back but Batista carries him up and brings him down with a Batista Bomb! Triple H picks him up and drops him down with a Pedigree! The crowd boo as Triple H gets on the microphone!

Triple H: You want to lay down a challenge to anyone brave enough Taker? Here's your challenge, Evolution! You've been the top dog for too long Deadman, so I suggest you stay down and don't rise up. This is a statement that Evolution means business!

Triple H throws down the mic as he brings up Taker and gives him another Pedigree! The crowd and the commentators are disgusted by this as the show closes with Triple H and Evolution standing over the lifeless Undertaker!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Monday Night Raw Preview: The Final Stop Till' Backlash
Florida; Tampa - St. Pete Times Forum

"Double Threat for Benoit"

Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H and Ric Flair
World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit teams up with HBK to face the team of Triple H and Ric Flair as he prepare for Sunday's Triple Threat Match. Can Benoit and HBK work as a team to defeat one half of Evolution? Or will it be "every man for himself"?

6-Man Tag Match for the 6-Pack Challenge
Edge and Shelton Benjamin and Rob Van Dam will team up to face William Regal and Chris Jericho and Test in a 6-Man Tag Match in preparation for the 6-Pack Challenge for the Intercontinental Title at Backlash. Who will want the upperhand heading into this mammoth match?

Bill Goldberg vs. Kane: Pick Your Poison
Goldberg has chosen Viscera to be Kane's opponent while Kane has chosen Christian to be Goldberg's opponent this Monday Night. Who will head into Backlash with the upperhand? Can they beat their poison?

Mick Foley: Hardcore Match
Mick Foley is scheduled to face Simon Dean in a Hardcore Match. Nuff' said, but Mick says that whatever's gonna happen to Simon Dean, doesn't even compare to what Foley's gonna do to Orton.

Confirmed Matches:
Bill Goldberg vs. Christian
Kane vs. Viscera
Mick Foley vs. Simon Dean: Hardcore Match
Test and William Regal and Chris Jericho vs. Edge and RVD and Shelton Benjamin
Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H and Ric Flair

Also:
Evolution explains their actions from last Thursday Night
Chris Jericho hosts the Highlight Reel with guest superstar: Rob Van Dam

World Wrestling Entertainment Present:

BACKLASH 2004

"Can lightning strike twice? Or will the man meet his Backlash?"

World Heavyweight Title: Triple Threat Match
Chris Benoit (c) vs. Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels

Intercontinental Title: 6-Pack Challenge Match
Edge vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. William Regal vs. Test vs. Rob Van Dam (c)

Hardcore Match
Mick Foley vs. Randy Orton

Grudge Match
Bill Goldberg vs. Kane

World Tag Team Title: Triple Threat Tag Team Match
The Dudleys (c) vs. Batista and Ric Flair vs. La Resistance

Singles Match
Christian vs. Viscera

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quick Results since my mind is in work and I always want to write down Backlash. Smackdown results will also be written down in quick results further down. Reviews again will be appreciated.

Monday Night Raw: Quick Results

"The Final Stop Till' Backlash

Evolution come down to the ring and explain their actions by beating up The Undertaker. Triple H says that there's only one King and Evolution is here to make a message, that they are the most dominant force the WWE has ever seen! By beating up The Undertaker, they are taking out the most feared man in Sports Entertainment and let this be a message to everyone who tries to mess with Evolution, starting with Benoit!

Bill Goldberg defeated Christian via pinfall after a Jackhammer in a hard-fought match

Mick Foley ripped apart Simon Dean in a Hardcore Match to send Orton a message for their match at Backlash

Chris Jericho's Highlight Reel with RVD turns out wrong as Edge comes running in with a Spear but then all men competing in the 6-Pack Challenge interfere and we begin our 6-Man Tag Team Match

Edge and RVD and Shelton Benjamin defeat Chris Jericho and William Regal and Test after RVD nailed the 5-Star Frog Splash on Test for the win!

Kane defeated Viscera after a Chokeslam! After the match, Goldberg came down and assaulted Kane before giving him a Spear! to make his mark.

Batista and Ric Flair hyped themselves up before The Hardy Boyz came up to them and told them that their time is coming up. The Deadman rises again, which leaves both Batista and Flair bemused.

Triple H and Ric Flair defeated Shawn Michaels and Chris Benoit when HBK nailed the Superkick in the end of the match and looked down at his Backlash opponent. Triple H then closed the show with a Pedigree on the Heavyweight Champion as it's going to be every man for himself come Backlash!

Thursday Night Smackdown: Quick Results

John Bradshaw Leyfield defeated The Big Show in a Falls Count Anywhere Match after a Clothesline from Hell and a steel chair shot that followed.

The Rock came down to the ring and talked about Brock Lesnar before laying down the challenge for Judgement Day. The Rock says he's sick of being played around with and that it's time to end this. Brock comes down and accepts before giving The Rock the F-5!

Booker T and Rey Mysterio defeated Carlito and Billy Kidman after Rey connected with the 619 on Kidman.

A match between Rey and Billy Kidman has been announced for next week, the winner will get a shot at the Cruiserweight Title.

Muhammad Hassan defeated Rhyno after Davari interfered and Hassan locked in the Cobra Clutch.

John Cena came down to the ring and talks about Charlie Haas and his efforts these past few weeks. He's been good and he's taken Cena to the limit which is why he'll give him another title shot at Judgement Day. But this time, it won't be a singles match but it will be a 2 out of 3 Falls Match. Haas comes down and agrees before shaking the hand of Cena, showing respect between both men.

Eddie Guerrero defeated Kurt Angle in a 30-Minute Ironman Match to retain the WWE Championship after Eddie nailed the Frog Splash with 5 seconds to go. The final score was 2-1 with Kurt getting the first fall following an Angle Slam. Eddie got the second with a roll up. JBL came down after the match and started beating up on the bloody WWE Champion as he gives him a wicked chair shot, much to the disgust of the fans! JBL hoists up the title in the air as the show comes to a close.​

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WWE Monday Night Raw and Pepsi Present: Backlash; A Quick Preview

Alberta; Edmonton - Skyreach Center

"Is Chris Benoit For Real....?"

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Chris Benoit (c) vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H

-An on going feud even before WrestleMania but it did reach it's boiling point when Chris Benoit realized his dreams and claimed the World Heavyweight Title. With the two of the best in the business going for his title, a rematch from WrestleMania has been announced. Can Benoit do it again? His chances are slim seeing as he's going against the best in the business. But he's done it before, can he do it again?-

Intercontinental Championship Match
RVD (c) vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Edge vs. Chris Jericho vs. Test vs. William Regal

-With Shelton Benjamin starting his rise to the top following his break up with Charlie Haas, he looks to want to prove a point that he belongs with guys like Edge or Chris Jericho. Meanwhile, Chris Jericho and Edge have some heat going on so expect some meetings between these two during the match. Test, wants to win, plain and simple. William Regal will want to show his protege, Eugene what Ruthless Aggression is all about when he brutes his way out to win this match. RVD just has to survive to retain his title, it's that simple. With the IC Title on the line, you cannot trust no one because it's every man for himself. Who will come out on top?-

Hardcore Match: Career Threatening Match
Mick Foley vs. Randy Orton

-With Randy Orton pinning Mick Foley back at WrestleMania, Foley wants nothing but to break the career of the 3rd generation superstar. Randy Orton has been on the rise in the past few months but Foley clearly stated that he will end the career of Randy before it even starts! With Foley putting his career on the line, there's only two ways that Orton's career can go:
a. Win, and secure your status as one of the best by retiring the great Mick Foley in his own game or
b. Lose and be forgotten by the people
Eitherway, we'll be treated to one hell of a match and it will be hard to defeat Mick Foley at his own game! Can Randy Orton end the no-so fairytale career of Mick Foley? Or is this type of match too much from the so-called 'Legend Killer'?

Singles Match
Bill Goldberg vs. Kane

-Ever since Goldberg destroyed Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, Kane has been the one who needed to gain his confidence back after his defeat by the The Undertaker. Goldberg is the man on the hot plate and Kane says that he's the only dominant one here even going to the point that Goldberg is next. In this clash of the titans, who will come out on top? Who will reign over the other? Will the match even stay in order?-

Other Matches:

World Tag Team Title Match: Triple Threat
Team 3-D(c) vs. Batista and Ric Flair vs. La Resistance

Singles Match
Christian vs. Viscera

Who will receive their Backlash? Find out Sunday Night...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Booker's Notes: Sorry for the very long hiatus but I've been busy with a lot of things so it's glad to be back in the running. For tonight's PPV though, I will only post quick results as I want to quickly get on the show. Hope that people still review my show because I will return the favor ASAP.

WWE Backlash 2004: Edmonton, Alberta Canada

"Can the Rabid Wolverine claw his way out?"

Shelton Benjamin defeated 5 other men in a 6-Pack Challenge to win the Intercontinental Championship
-Edge and Chris Jericho fought themselves to the point that they got in each others way. It was an elimination style match so they both got themselves eliminated, in different ways. They continued even after they got eliminated.

-RVD and Shelton went at it in the last few minutes in a thrilling contest. Shelton eventually won after a T-Bone Suplex.

Batista and Ric Flair defeated 2 other teams to win the World Tag Team Championship
-The match ended when Batista dropped the bomb on Bubba Ray Dudley and shut out their 5 month title reign.

Randy Orton defeated Mick Foley in a Career Threatening Hardcore Match
-Thumbtacks and all kinds of weapons were used in this bloody affair.

-The ending saw Randy knock down the RKO to Foley right on the barbed wire, and ultimately end his career.

Goldberg vs. Kane went to a No Contest
-They fought for a few minutes but it soon turned into an all out brawl as Kane eventually made use of the steel chair. Kane then beats him down after and sends a message with a Chokeslam.

Christian defeated Viscera
-A normal filler match. Christian eventually won after the Unprettier. After the match though, the lights went out and when they came back on, Viscera was gone.

Chris Benoit defeated Shawn Michaels and Triple H to retain the World Heavyweight Championship
-A classic as this match had everything to offer for the fans. Benoit was sent through the announcers table leaving HBK and HHH to slug it out.

-The ending sees HHH about to win but suddenly the lights go out and when they come back on, The Undertaker is standing in the middle as he gives him a Chokeslam! Meanwhile Benoit locks in the Sharpshooter and Shawn Michaels eventually taps out!

Chris Benoit celebrates his win as the show closes with Benoit's family in the ring as they all celebrate together.​

1 - 14 of 14 Posts