Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just don't understand the World Tour Repport. For instance Big Show got fired on one episode of Raw!. Now in this repport they state the fact the Big Show is in a match. I can't remember if it was for the Tag Team Titles, but still. Randy Orton and Daniel Bryan are in a match for the vacant WWE Title with Booker T as the special guesst referee. This match is BEFORE Hell in a Cell, where those two should also be fighting over the vacant title. So how can the WWE make these kind of matches before a major Pay-Per-View??

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I don't think the house shows follow the live shows EXACTLY. Dean Ambrose defended his US title against 2 NXT superstars, so...

They also use those shows to test some things.

·
HOPE
13,222 Posts
It's interesting what rules they follow. We've had Dolph Ziggler defend the IC Title over here in Australia before he had actually won it on TV due to it being won at SmackDown tapings. Some things they keep up with, others they just seem to ignore. There was also the time The Undertaker was "fired" by Vickie (I think it was), but he was allowed to appear at just these house shows (or so they announced).

·
What?
13,511 Posts
The rules that apply to the WWE and their titles/feuds/angles only apply on TV. Basically if it doesn't happen on TV then it doesn't exist. It's always been the way with dark matches and house shows.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: World Tour Report

You can NOT state the fact that just because it wasn't on T.V. then it doesn't exist. It just happend ON T.V.

They stated that Randy Orton WOULD fight Daniel Bryan FOR the VACANT title with Booker T as the special referee. They did also state Big Show would be in a match, even though he WAS fired. They showed us dates to when these Things would happen, and those dates were AFTER Raw and BEFORE Hell in a Cell.

It all was ON T.V.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
The rules that apply to the WWE and their titles/feuds/angles only apply on TV. Basically if it doesn't happen on TV then it doesn't exist. It's always been the way with dark matches and house shows.
Barring the occasional tag-team title change.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,166 Posts
Re: World Tour Report

You can NOT state the fact that just because it wasn't on T.V. then it doesn't exist. It just happend ON T.V.

They stated that Randy Orton WOULD fight Daniel Bryan FOR the VACANT title with Booker T as the special referee. They did also state Big Show would be in a match, even though he WAS fired. They showed us dates to when these Things would happen, and those dates were AFTER Raw and BEFORE Hell in a Cell.

It all was ON T.V.
What he was saying was that all of the stuff that happened on the house show, as far as the WWE storyline is concerned, DIDN'T happen. The title match they had will never be mentioned and Big Show working a match won't be mentioned.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts