Wrestling Forum banner

Which MLB team will be the next to win their first World Series title in franchise history.

• Seattle Mariners

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas Rangers

• Tampa Bay Rays

• San Diego Padres

• Colorado Rockies

• Milwaukee Brewers

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 365 Posts

·
Registered
12,663 Posts
re: MLB: Yelich will always hit homers; the Braves and Red Sox are trash

Jays start off the season 15 up, 15 down.

It's going to be a longgggg year.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts

Statement win today vs The Braves! Harper wasn't the story today in this game it was the homegrown Phillies players who showed yeah we got Harper, but were going to win as a team and Harper isn't going the guy we'll need every game to help us win he's just a piece to the puzzle for us. Franco and Hoskins with both chips on their Shoulders killed it today, and Nola was nasty with his Pitching. This team could be really scary if they play like this consistently which they didn't do last Season.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,029 Posts

@CamillePunk; @scrilla; @MillionDollarProns; @FitChi; @THE MAN,THE MYTH,THE SHIV; @TKOK;

Honestly, the Giants losing all of Bumgarner's starts 2-0 with him pitching exceedingly well is probably best case scenario.

The Giants need to be absolutely terrible this season. Score a top-10 pick, and start making moves toward trying to contend for a wildcard in 2020 (nobody else but the Dodgers is going to win the NL West until the 22nd century).

Reactions: Buttermaker

·
19,029 Posts

·
The Sundance Kid
18,392 Posts

·
Houston, We Have A Problem.
5,267 Posts

White Sox are....well they are the White Sox.

·
Superduper
5,989 Posts

Chris Sale's game was... well... :deandre

·
Do they have Krusty's Partially Gelatinated, Non-D
2,460 Posts

The Baltimore Orioles are the worst team I’ve ever seen in my life. Some of there players are young, athletic and could turn into serviceable MLB players, but right now it’s not the case.

I vaguely remember the 03 Tigers, but I remember the 11 Pirates and they’re a contender to be that bad. Or as bad as they were last year

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts

Statement win today vs The Braves! Harper wasn't the story today in this game it was the homegrown Phillies players who showed yeah we got Harper, but were going to win as a team and Harper isn't going the guy we'll need every game to help us win he's just a piece to the puzzle for us. Franco and Hoskins with both chips on their Shoulders killed it today, and Nola was nasty with his Pitching. This team could be really scary if they play like this consistently which they didn't do last Season.
:liquor

Braves fan.... :mj2

·
Do they have Krusty's Partially Gelatinated, Non-D
2,460 Posts

The Baltimore Orioles are the worst team I’ve ever seen in my life. Some of there players are young, athletic and could turn into serviceable MLB players, but right now it’s not the case.

I vaguely remember the 03 Tigers, but I remember the 11 Pirates and they’re a contender to be that bad. Or as bad as they were last year

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts

My heart hurts. 6th straight opener loss :no:

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,360 Posts

:theFACE

Does beating the Orioles really even count as Wins? :bosque
Don't worry. The Yankees will be beating plenty of good teams this year, too. :lol

·
Registered
12,663 Posts

Jays only allow 2 runs in their first 28 innings.

I'm getting a 2019 World Series Champs tattoo on Tuesday.

·
19,029 Posts
Reactions: A-C-P

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts

Braves pitching looking like trash. Donaldson looking like a complete waste of 20 million. Could of used that on pitching!

·
19,029 Posts

Braves pitching looking like trash. Donaldson looking like a complete waste of 20 million. Could of used that on pitching!
Josh Donaldson represented one of those "red flags" about which this poster was writing: http://www.wrestlingforum.com/sports/2331410-red-sox-world-series-champs-33.html#post76919046 And indeed the pitching appeared suspect from afar.

Okay, done patting myself on the back...

We BASEBALL fans have to remain cognizant of the point that four games (or six in the case of the Athletics and Mariners) out of 162 is 2.47% of the regular season.

No reason to start worrying too much. :)

But the San Francisco Giants cannot hit to save their miserable lives and are an abysmal, old, dull baseball team. They are going to be massacred by Satan's Team in His City this week. :sad:

:side:

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts

Josh Donaldson represented one of those "red flags" about which this poster was writing: https://www.wrestlingforum.com/sports/2331410-red-sox-world-series-champs-33.html#post76919046 And indeed the pitching appeared suspect from afar.

Okay, done patting myself on the back...

We BASEBALL fans have to remain cognizant of the point that four games (or six in the case of the Athletics and Mariners) out of 162 is 2.47% of the regular season.

No reason to start worrying too much. :)

But the San Francisco Giants cannot hit to save their miserable lives and are an abysmal, old, dull baseball team. They are going to be massacred by Satan's Team in His City this week. :sad:

Yea just a bit of an overreaction with so few games played. At least we have the Marlins at the end of this week after we play the Chicago Cubs.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts

Yelich already has won his 2nd straight MVP :drose

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
Re: MLB: Yelich will always hit homers; the Braves and Red Sox are trash

Dude is a monster, hopefully he doesnt burn out.

·
19,029 Posts
Re: MLB: Yelich will always hit homers; the Braves and Red Sox are trash

@A-C-P;

Yea just a bit of an overreaction with so few games played. At least we have the Marlins at the end of this week after we play the Chicago Cubs.
Of course Josh Donaldson attains a couple of hits and scores a run immediately following my reaffirmation of an earlier consideration. :lol

Meanwhile, out West...
@Dub; @CamillePunk; @MillionDollarProns; @FitChi; @scrilla; @TKOK;

The GIANTS defeated the Dodgers in L.A., the Devil's Team in the Devil's City! :mark: JUST AS I ALWAYS KNEW THEY WOULD, AS I STATED APPROXIMATELY A HALF-DAY AGO! :mark: :mark: :mark:

This was Drew MVPOMERANZ's GIANTS debut and he was largely terrific! :mark:

The bullpen was super-swell! :mark:

Brandon BELT hammered a home run to center down at Chavez Ravine, and MVPABLO drove in a run which tied the game up 2-2. Before long BELT was back up and with a bases-clearing double--BELT's 200th DOUBLE OF HIS CAREER--made tonight's affair a 4-2 game in San Francisco's favor. :mark:

GIANTS

Reactions: A-C-P
21 - 40 of 365 Posts