Wrestling Forum banner

Which MLB team will be the next to win their first World Series title in franchise history.

• Seattle Mariners

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Texas Rangers

• Tampa Bay Rays

• San Diego Padres

• Colorado Rockies

• Milwaukee Brewers

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
341 - 360 of 365 Posts

·
Le Champion
18,664 Posts
Josh Donaldson signed with the... TWINS. Wack. 4 years, $92 million. Club option on a 5th year (no fuckin way that gets picked up imo). They'll probably hit like 8,000 home runs next year. On one hand, the NATS could've definitely shelled out that deal. I thought he was looking for 110 million. Probably enticed by that 5th year option though. On the other hand, at least he's out of the division now and that hurts the Braves! :D

Trade market has to be fucking booming right now for Arenado and Bryant. Arenado could be a Cardinal soon from what I've read, but we'll see.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,029 Posts

·
40,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
Josh Donaldson signed with the... TWINS. Wack. 4 years, $92 million. Club option on a 5th year (no fuckin way that gets picked up imo). They'll probably hit like 8,000 home runs next year. On one hand, the NATS could've definitely shelled out that deal. I thought he was looking for 110 million. Probably enticed by that 5th year option though. On the other hand, at least he's out of the division now and that hurts the Braves! :D

Trade market has to be fucking booming right now for Arenado and Bryant. Arenado could be a Cardinal soon from what I've read, but we'll see.
I get the impression that the Nats will try Kieboom at 3B.

·
Le Champion
18,664 Posts
I get the impression that the Nats will try Kieboom at 3B.
I'm not quite sure what they're gonna do yet but the positive news is that we should have absolutely tremendous pitching through the year which should buy them time to figure out the lineup. Thames and Howie split 1st, Castro at 2nd, and Cabrera at 3rd until Kieboom gets called up? Idk but if Soto continues to bloom into an MVP-caliber player and Robles gets even the slightest bit better at the plate, we should be alright. Plus Trea Turner has all 10 fingers to use this year. :lol

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,029 Posts
Jose Altuve pulling off the 1999 WCW Rey Mysterio heel turn with aplomb.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,976 Posts
He'll end up with Dodgers and it pains the Rockies that they cant get a good return for him. Speaking of Dodgers, their fans are planning to visit Angels Stadium to boo the Asstros opening week :)

·
13,976 Posts
Well there you go.... Red Sox fans must be hating life right now. lol

Edit: Dodgers/Angels made a trade too :D Joc Pederson and Andy Pages for Luis Rengifo. More players are set to be announced when medical clears, I think Angels are getting a SP which is desperately needed.

·
13,976 Posts
It looks like the trade is not happening? Twins want more? Can the Angels PLZ get some pitching

341 - 360 of 365 Posts