Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
BOOTS TO ASSES
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How is this match gonna go down? I find it unlikely that Henry will win clean but am sure he will retain still. Maybe down to an interference by Big Show/Kane/Taker. I see this being more than just a straight match. Oh and i'ts gonna be BRUTAL no doubt.

I just hope Orton doesn't win clean as that will be quite a boring finish.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I can definitely see a run-in here, Henry's monster push should be used to put over an up and coming face who ends his reign of terror, Orton doesn't need the rub, but two straight PPV losses clean for the golden boy? Definitely gonna be a run in here. Just can't see who could do it.

·
Registered
4,600 Posts
I can definitely see a run-in here, Henry's monster push should be used to put over an up and coming face who ends his reign of terror, Orton doesn't need the rub, but two straight PPV losses clean for the golden boy? Definitely gonna be a run in here. Just can't see who could do it.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Or a different person to run in to this match, cue...

Break The Walls Down, breaking down the walls, Chris Jericho makes his shocking return costing Orton the title

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
They're definitely building to Rhodes/Orton. I can see Rhodes interfering whilst Orton has Henry beat and after dealing with Rhodes, Orton gets hit with the Worlds strongest slam.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Taker is supposed to return at Vengeance, isn't he? So my guess is Henry vs Taker for the title and Orton vs Rhodes at Vengeance.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts