Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Superstars

Faces
Buff Bagwell, Sting, Booker T, Stevie Ray, Bill Godberg, Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, Rowdy Piper, Mike Awesome, Perry Saturn, Norman Smiley, Stasiak, Polombo, Rey Mysterio, Billy Kidman, Juvitude Guerrera, Stacey Kiebler, Torrie Wilson

Heels
Scot Stiener, Ric Flair, Diamond Dallas, Kanyon, Sid Vicous, Randy "Macho Man" Savage, Scot Hall, Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarrett, Raven, Sandman, David Flair, Crowbar, Ultimo Dragon, The Cat, Disqo Inferno, Kim Paige, Gorgeous George

Stables

Wolf Pac - Randy Savage, Scot Stiener, Kevin Nash, Gorgeous George

Apocalypse- Ric Flair, Scot Stiener, Jeff Jarrett, David Flair, Crowbar

Championships
Heavyweight Championship of the World - Scot Stiener
World Tag Team Championship - DDP/Kanyon
United States Championship - Jeff Jarrett
Crusierweight Championship - Rey Mysterio
Hardcore Championship - Sandman

Background:
World Wrestling Entertainment sells World Championship Wrestling to yet another Billionaire who offers Vince an amount of money he just couldn't refuse. Vince fires Eric Bischoff and people believe that it is Eric who bought WCW but it isn't...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WCW presents - Monday Nitro
Live from Atlanta Georgia

The show starts with footage from earier on in the day, as the wrestlers enterted the building, still unaware of who hired them to return to World Championship Wrestling. Bobby Heenan and Toni Shevoni are commenting on what is going through the minds of a lot of these superstars who have been out of work as people like Diamond Dallas, and Sid Vicous walk into the building. Than a limosine pulls up and Hogan emerges from it wearing a suit and carrying his gym bag.

Eric Bischoff is shown next, greeting the superstars as they step into his office as WCW President. All the stars sit down.

Eric:
Ladies, Gentlemem, welcome back to World Championship Wrestling. As all of you know, I was the person to hire you back to WCW. I still do not know who bought the company, all I know is that I received correspondence in the mail from his....or her lawyer who wanted you back. I would also like to welcome back two more superstars, Vampiro who was hired back this morning and a new WCW talent....Rico! Let's prove once again that WCW is Where the Big Boys Play.

The Monday Nitro Music Hits (a theme written by Jimmy Hart)
The Red Yellow and orange pyro goes off in the arena and the New WCW Nitro logo is revealed (Both W's are gold in colour with a grey outline. The C is Silver with a black outline. It is surrounded with a Red Triangle with MONDAY NITRO at the bottom in Orange/Black letters)

Eric Bischoff's Music Hits (still the same as when he was GM) and the WCW President comes down to the ring. He enters the ring and grabs the microphone.

ERIC:
Welcome everybody to WCW Monday Nitro!!!!!!!! (the fans cheer) As you know The New Blood of WCW is rising and it is going to start tonight when in the main event... Buff Bagwell, Big Poppa Pump, Jeff Jarrett, and Booker T wrestle for the Heavyweight Championship of the World!!!!!!!! Also tonight, Mike Awesome will wrestle Raven in a Hardcore match; Bill Goldberg and Sid Viscous go one on one. Scot Hall and Kevin Nash will team up against the team of Bret Hart and Rowdy Roddy Piper. Finally one of the greatest fueds of WCW will return when you, the fans witness Sting return to the ring to wrestle the Nature Boy Ric Flair. Thank you and Enjoy!

Eric's music hits and he exits the ring area and goes to the back.

Tony:
What an Excellent line up for the return of WCW and Monday Nitro. Sting and Ric Flair one on one
Bobby:
Bret Hit Man Hart and Rowdy Piper teaming up against Scot Hall and Kevin Nash
Tony:
Two Monsters will also collide in the ring tonight with Bill Goldberg and Sid Viscous.
Bobby:
One of the most dangerous styles of matches is the Hardcore match tonight. Two hardcore stars, Mike Awesome and Raven will battle it out tonight.
Tony:
Plus we can not forget our Main Event featuring Buff Bagwell, Scot Stiener, Booker T, and Jeff Jarrett will occur right here on NITRO!
Boddy:
But right now we must take a commercial break

*BREAK*

WCW Promo-
The First PPV of WCW will be intitled Clash of the Champions. The August PPV will include the dawning of new champions in WCW. The Promo features superstars Scot Stiener, Buff Bagwell, Kevin Nash and Goldberg.

Tony:
What an excellent Pay Per View the Clash of the Champions is destined to be.
Bobby:
Eric Bischoff has promised us that next week the main event will be called.

Match 1:
Hardcore Match:
Mike Awesome vs Raven
Mike Awesome, the bigger superstar powers over Raven. But the hardcore legend that Raven is would take every opportunity he can to use weapons found around the ring to his advantage. Once Raven knocked Awesome down with the help of a garbage can and kendo stick, Raven beat Mike Awesome up the ramp. The match finished with Both Raven and Awesome battling it out. Mike Awesome suplexed Raven off of the stage and then dove off himself and landed on Raven.
Winner - Mike Awesome

Backstage...

Eric Bischoff walks swiftly outside to find Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman lying on the ground uncouncious after a brutal assult.

Eric:
What the Hell happened????? Who did this??????
WCW Attendent:
I don't know, We were just called out here by the Macho Man.
Eric:
What was Savage doing out here?????
WCW Attendent:
I don't know!!!!!
Eric:
Well I want you to FIND OUT!!!!!!!

*BREAK*

Tony:
What do you think happened to Mysterio and Kidman?
Bobby:
Well it's pretty clear that they were obviously assulted. The question is Who Did IT?
Tony:
I am sure that is something we will find out soon.
Bobby:
Well lets get on with the next match...

Match 2:
Bill Goldberg vs Sid Viscous
Goldberg came down to the ring and stared Viscous straight in the face. The two strong men started to exchange blows when Viscous cheapshotted Goldberg with a kick to the stomach. Viscous took control of the match early with a closeline to Goldberg. Goldberg kicked out of the pin by Sid and struggled to his feet. Viscous put Goldberg into the corner and kicked him in the stomach over and over until Bill ended up on resting on the bottom turnbuckle. Sid grabbed Goldberg again and threw him to the outside of the ring. As the referee counted, Sid went outside and grabbed a steal chair. As Sid wound up the ref grabbed the chair from behind, Sid struggled with the ref before pushing him down and returning to Goldberg. Goldberg kicked the chair into Sid's face as he wound up a second time. Goldberg through Sid into the ring and set him up for the Spear. Goldberg than concluded the match with a Jackhammer.
WINNER - Bill Goldberg

Backstage...

Bischoff knock's on Savage's lookeroom door. Randy opens up and Bischoff emerges...

Eric:
What happened to rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman earlier on tonight???
Macho Man:
I don't know what happened to them...
Eric:
Well my sources have told me that you were outside when it happened....
Macho Man:
Well who ever that was, waslying through their teeth because I have been in here all night.

Just than a woman's voice yelled "Randy come back in here????"
As Gorgeous George poked her head out of a steamy bathroom.

Eric:
Well, I can see that you are busy, so I will return later.!

*Break*

That is the end of Hour one! Hour two will be completed tomorrow.

·
Registered
117 Posts
its k but the bischoof & bobby heenan have no chracter which is a disapointment

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WCW MOnday Nitro - Hour two

Backstage...

Hulk Hogan congratulates Bill Goldberg on a great victory earlier on in the broadcast. As Hulk and Goldberg depart their separate ways, Hogan runs into Hall and Nash.

Hall:
Hey Yo! Hollywood! Big Sexy and I were wondering if you wanted to be back in black with the NWO?
Hogan:
I don't think so brother. I don't do NWO anymore dude.
Nash:
Why's that? Do you have a problem with the NWO?
Hogan:
Yes I do! I don't forget what you did to me before when I lost to Rocky! I'll never forget that. And don't call me Hollywood Hogan. I am Hulk Hogan.
Hall:
That was then bro! This is now!
Nash:
That's old news Hogan, just like you are an old man!
Hogan:
We'll see about that brother, We'll see about that!

Hogan leaves the two men as Bischoff comfronts them.

Eric:
Did you guys have anything to do with what happened with Rey Mysterio and Billy Kidman?
Hall:
Maybe we did! and maybe we didn't!
Eric:
I'm going to find out! And when I do there will be severe punnishment to those involved.
Nash:
Well you have to prove it first bud!
Eric:
I will... and by the way guys, don't forget WCW is now all about New Blood Rising. It's about the new direction in wrestling, not old practices. There will be no more New World Order! It's dead and burried.

Match 3:
Sting vs Ric Flair
This legendary fued was ignighted again with the younger Sting getting the upper hand over Flair. The two stars exchanged holds with Sting getting Flair into a headlock. Flair throws Sting into the ropes and ducks to flip Sting over. When the stinger repels from the ropes he stops and elbows Flair in the back of the head. The match continues with Sting throwing Flair into the ropes and chasing after with a Stinger Slash. Sting throw Flair into the other turnbuckle post and hit the Stinger Splash again. Flair staggered around and than fell face first on to the ring mat. "WOOOOOOO" Sting hollered to the fans as they repeating in the same fashion. As Sting went to pick up the Nature Boy, Flair cheapshoted the younger one and than started to punch Sting in the stomach and jaw. Flair backed his opponent into the corner and kicked him in the stomak repeatedly until Sting fell to the mat. Nat'ch went outside and wrapped Stingers leg around the ring posts over and over again. Flair went back into the ring and kicked Stings leg and set up the figure four. Sting fought his way into a counter to the submission and Flair quickly grabbed the ropes. Sting got up slowly and started to fight Flair back. The two exchanged blows until Stinger got the uper hand for the second time in the match.

*BREAK*

We return from break to find Sting in a sleeper hold from the Nature Boy. The referee started to count the Sting out until the momentum started to build the WCW's franchise. Sting powered out of the sleeper and took control of the match for a third time. He whiped Flair into the ropes and clotheslined him down to the mat. As the match was going on, David Flair and Crowbar came down to the ring area. They tried to destract the referee but Sting would see no part of it and knocked both men off of the ring apron. He then hollered to the crowd again and set Flair up for the Scorpion Death Lock.
WINNER - Sting

After the match, the younger Flair hit the vetern Sting with a chair shot. The three men teamed up in assulting Sting when Vampiro raced down to the ring and took out David as Ric and Crowbar scattered outside the ring area. Vampiro and Sting were left standing in the ring.

Backstage...

We go to the backstage area to find Hulk Hogan lying on the ground at the feet of Hall and Nash. Hogan struggles to get up but each time he gets to his knees they both took their ball bats to him. Security races in and push Hall and Nash away as medical attendants look after a bloodied Hulk Hogan.

Eric Bischoff gets a call on his cell phone and learns that the New WCW Owner will be in attendance at the Clash of the Champions to address the Stars and the audience.

*BREAK*

Match 4:
Bret Hart/Rowdy Piper vs Scot Hall/Kevin Nash
The Outsiders double teamed Piper and Hart than took their base ball bats to them. Scot Hall went outside and grabbed a chair. He wound up and took Piper's head off with it as Kevin Nash took Bret Hart outside. Nash set up a Table and Powerbombed Hart through it. The Outsiders rejoiced in the ring as Red and Yellow Pyro exploded and Hulk Hogan, battered and brusied came out to the ring area with a chair in hand. He was on pursuit of Hall and Nash as Randy Savage raced behind with a Ball Bat. Savage took Hogan and threw him into the ring with Hall and Nash. Savage put another table in the ring and Hall set it up as Nash beat up on Hogan. The Outsiders through the Hulkster onto the table as Savage dove off the top rope with a flying elbow right through his heart. Savage, Hall, and Nash left the three men lying in the ring.
WINNERS: No Contest

*BREAK*

WCW Promo-
The live events callendar of WCW's House Shows and a preview of World Championship Wrestling's upcoming European Tour set for next month after the Clash.

Tony:
What an exciting month coming up with World Championship Wrestling. I can't wait until our Invasion of Europe.
Bobby:
What and exciting night this is. Can you believe what happened to that Chump Hulk Hogan?
Tony:
That brutal assult on Hogan, Bret Hart, and Rowdy Piper was just unbelievably brutal.
Bobby:
That chump, Hogan had what was coming to him. Speaking of getting what's coming. These fans are going to get what's coming to them as well.
Tony:
You're right Brain... Let's get back to the ring.

Main Event:
Heavyweight Championship of the World
Buff Bagwell vs Scot Stiener vs Booker T vs Jeff Jarrett
The match started off with all four men beating heach other until Booker T and Jeff Jarrett took their fight outside. Leaving just Bagwell and Stiener one on one in the middle of the ring. Stiener and Bagwell continued to exchange blows with Stiener getting the upper hand. Booker came back into the ring and battled Scotty Stiener and Jarrett pulled Bagwell to the outside and crashed a guitar over his head, knocking him to the ground. Jarrett and Stiener double teamed Booker T. Throwing him to the outside. Poppa Pump jumped Double J from behind when Jarrett was destracted. Stiener suplexed Jarrett several times when the Booker man rolled back into the ring. He kicked Stiener to the ground and Clotheslined Jarrett out of the ring again. Booker and Stiener proved that their WCW fued was far from over.

*BREAK*

We come back from the break to fid Bagwell getting up from the guitar shot. Stiener, Booker and Jarrett are still fighting inside the ring as Buff Daddy climbed the ropes and dove onto all three opositions. Bagwell then proceded to beat Jarrett into the corner and climb the ropes to deliver a series of blows to the head. Stiener and Booker fought to the outside area. Buff Daddy climbed the ropes again and hit the Buff Blockbuster to Jarrett. Bagwell than went back up and dove onto Booker and Poppa Pump. Bagwell rolled into the ring and covered Jarrett for the victory and the Championship.
WINNER: WCW World Heavyweight Champion - Buff Bagwell

The show ended with Scot Stiener beating up on Bagwell when Nat'ch, David Flair, and Crowbar came down and continue the assult. A Bloody Champion was tosed out of the ring and The four men stood alone in the ring vasking in the glory of their behavior.

Please View and Rate...

Preview for the Next Monday Nitro - Thursday Night

Eric Bischoff opens Nitro with an announcement for the August Pay Per View...Clash of the Champions.

Buff Bagwell defends his championship for the first time against Jeff Jarrett.

Sting and Vampiro seek revenge on Flair, Flair, and Crowbar

Hulk Hogan, Bret Hart, and Rowdy Piper will be in attendance along with Savage, Hall, and Nash when WCW Nitro airs live from Pitsbourgh Pensilvania.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
dude thats pretty cool but the backstage script was like something out smackdown2 know your role but anyway still good whos the owner???

1 - 6 of 6 Posts