Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am ranting about Molding. It's boring, it sucks, and I get payed bad, well for now. Anyone else work or used to work in a Molding shop and sick and tired of it?:cuss:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Free Soul™ said:
dont mean to sound dense but what's a ''molding'' shop?
It's a place where you go mold stuff. Like to put compuer parts and stuff in.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,164 Posts
Don't you know shit? They produce sell and spread mould.

I've got loads of their products right here.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BreakdownV1 said:
Don't you know shit? They produce sell and spread mould.

I've got loads of their products right here.

LOL, Not that Mold.....;)
 

·
Pronouns: They/Them/Their
Joined
·
7,785 Posts
that pic is gross, looks like something splattered and died on that keyboard.

Yes CaGe, i can imagine how much that job would suck.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,164 Posts
Free Soul™ said:
that pic is gross, looks like something splattered and died on that keyboard.
It's actually cat vomit with mold growing off it :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BreakdownV1 said:
It's actually cat vomit with mold growing off it :)
Cats can grow Mold inside them?:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BreakdownV1 said:
You don't know your own products? Man. You're fucking fired.
Yes, I make make cats and grow Mold inside them...:argh:

Free Soul™ said:
you're not serious with that are ya?
No
 

·
The Unoriginator
Joined
·
8,011 Posts
It means that being ignorant isn't cool. But I posted that just after you made your last post so never mind.

*sigh*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bubba T said:
It means that being ignorant isn't cool. But I posted that just after you made your last post so never mind.

*sigh*
O ok. I thought you were saying that I didn't know what I was talking about or something.
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top