Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just a little bit ago I got back from my mom's work's christmas party and it was bitter sweet in my opinion. I'll tell you what happened.

We first got there we sat in the meeting room where the party was held and it was colder than the ice age lol, not that cold but cold nonetheless. Anyways, as time went by, the party started get going bigger and then the noise got louder. Kids were hollering, coffee maker was overflowing, juice machine overflowed, and alot of other set backs.

The food was catered by Cracker Barrell that was just right around the corner from the hotel we were at. The food was good and drinks were too but there was alot of noises and occurances that turned it into a drag.

So, Have you ever go to a work party that happened this way?
 

·
Jerichoholic
Joined
·
3,091 Posts
Last work party we had the 38 year old cash office girl shagged the 21 year old casual boy out on the back lawn. Her husband noticed she was missing and went to look for her.... his response was "Get up, we're going home!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,558 Posts
my staff party was last friday i wrote about in it my fod soo im just gonna copy and paste mine

Going shot for shot with a 7 foot black guy is not the best idea
I was at my staff party and i was with my partner at work whos a huge black guy named paul sr
and hes like aaron im going to drink your ass under the table. so i tell him actions are better then words
so i went to the bar order 5 double shot of whiskey. And drank them all at the same time and he just laught
and said he didnt know i was a drinker. I told him i wasn't i come from a family of drinkers though
so i spent most of the night out side smoking my lungs out and going inside every now and then to drink some more
with paul when ever he called me to match him again . I must have gone though 2 packs of smokes.
Then small paul was in the fighting mood and gave me he's hardest shot to the chin. Which stoped the music cause
people thought i was going to go down or fight back i just laught and ask him is that all he's got
soo at about shot 25 of whiskey im not feeling soo fly. so i go to the bath room... Oh man ive never seem a cleaner bath room
that last for about 5 secs before i threw up all over it.Then after ive trown up on the can the paper dispenser the floor
the urial . Then after im done i go to leave and slipped.. knocking my head off the tolet bowl
So here i was laying in the bath room stall just about knocked out.. and then the
door opens to the bath room. I'm really hoping its a guy from a diffrent company..."holy fuck
it smells in here you ok mr drunk in the stall?"he says as he comes in..."howard???" i managed to get out
then he just starts laughing and hes like aaron is that you.. im like yep i hit my head after i slipped on puke
he just laughted at me and told me hed help me out but he has to see me every day.. I'd say it's better that way.
So i managed to pull my ass up and find the lady thats running the thing soo i could get some
cleaning stuff to clean the bath room. Then i walk home not with out falling in about every ditch in sight
i swear i seem a ditch and before i knew it i was falling.. But that's the end of my story
the moral is ... well i guess you caN pick your own
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,972 Posts
Cowie said:
Last work party we had the 38 year old cash office girl shagged the 21 year old casual boy out on the back lawn. Her husband noticed she was missing and went to look for her.... his response was "Get up, we're going home!"
I thought you were a 26 year old at home mom?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,035 Posts
Emperor Swindlertine said:
I have no staff now ( ya, even fewer friends I hear you all say)...so I am the only person attending my work christmas party. :(
Hire me. I'll do what I can from across the world. :agree:
 

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
Joined
·
15,672 Posts
My work Christmas do is on Thursday. We're going out for a meal at lunch and then a few of us are going out for drinks in the evening. I suppose I'm lucky that I get on with my workmates out of work, so it's not going to be a chore at all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,708 Posts
My work CHristmas party is on as i type this. Most of the people i work with are idiots anyway, so why would i go spend time with them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,485 Posts
Dalestate_Diva said:
Man. I had mine on Thursday. Good times, free food, free alcohol and a mechanical bull. FUNNNN!!!
Mechanical bull?? Where the hell is that?

Oh ya I don't work. Or rather I've just finished studying over in NZ so I haven't gotten a job yet. Last year I missed works Xmas thing due to other commitments. Wow I've never actually been to one, I'm deprived
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
555 Posts
Natural said:
my staff party was last friday i wrote about in it my fod soo im just gonna copy and paste mine

Going shot for shot with a 7 foot black guy is not the best idea
I was at my staff party and i was with my partner at work whos a huge black guy named paul sr
and hes like aaron im going to drink your ass under the table. so i tell him actions are better then words
so i went to the bar order 5 double shot of whiskey. And drank them all at the same time and he just laught
and said he didnt know i was a drinker. I told him i wasn't i come from a family of drinkers though
so i spent most of the night out side smoking my lungs out and going inside every now and then to drink some more
with paul when ever he called me to match him again . I must have gone though 2 packs of smokes.
Then small paul was in the fighting mood and gave me he's hardest shot to the chin. Which stoped the music cause
people thought i was going to go down or fight back i just laught and ask him is that all he's got
soo at about shot 25 of whiskey im not feeling soo fly. so i go to the bath room... Oh man ive never seem a cleaner bath room
that last for about 5 secs before i threw up all over it.Then after ive trown up on the can the paper dispenser the floor
the urial . Then after im done i go to leave and slipped.. knocking my head off the tolet bowl
So here i was laying in the bath room stall just about knocked out.. and then the
door opens to the bath room. I'm really hoping its a guy from a diffrent company..."holy fuck
it smells in here you ok mr drunk in the stall?"he says as he comes in..."howard???" i managed to get out
then he just starts laughing and hes like aaron is that you.. im like yep i hit my head after i slipped on puke
he just laughted at me and told me hed help me out but he has to see me every day.. I'd say it's better that way.
So i managed to pull my ass up and find the lady thats running the thing soo i could get some
cleaning stuff to clean the bath room. Then i walk home not with out falling in about every ditch in sight
i swear i seem a ditch and before i knew it i was falling.. But that's the end of my story
the moral is ... well i guess you caN pick your own
Damn, you sure you weren't still drunk when you wrote that?
I was at my staff party and i was with my partner at work whos a huge black guy named paul sr
Lol, so how huge is your "partner"? Sorry man, I just couldn't keep myself from laughteding at that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,558 Posts
R.I.P84 said:
Damn, you sure you weren't still drunk when you wrote that?
Lol, so how huge is your "partner"? Sorry man, I just couldn't keep myself from laughteding at that.
Yes yes i was still drunk when i wrote that.
hahaha hahaha.. But really he's like 7 feet .. I call him my side kick most of the time..
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,132 Posts
Shane enjoy your party filled with online tits & pussy, lotion, a box of tissues and your hand. Then once you pound one out you can drink and then go take a nap. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,558 Posts
JsnakeJ said:
Shane enjoy your party filled with online tits & pussy, lotion, a box of tissues and your hand. Then once you pound one out you can drink and then go take a nap. :)
that's a party? I party way more then anyone else i know
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top