Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dear children,

I have recieved a notification saying that i made racist remarks on these forums. The Lonesome Hobo was the person accusing me of such a travesty. He was also the person to say i was "spamming" when i posted for the first time. How can i be racist? I judge yee not by color but by belief. I only hate the Sinners that choose to disobey the Lord. My brothers, answer me as to why this "Hobo sympathizer" has been indigionously accusing me of such "crimes"? The Lord will not be pleased if I am turned down by such man made or should i say "child made" laws.
:( :( Weep for the dear child, for he knows not what he does

:ns

B

·
0 Posts
I hate you. Please dig yourself a hole, and then jump in it, and eat the lord's earth.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
He shouldn't jump into that freshly dug grave, that wouldn't be fun for the rest of us. We need to have him shot many times first, then allow horny goats to have their way with him before lighting what's left and kicking it into the hole.

Going from someone who spends most of their time in the Freestyle thread, to being a "religeous" freak is a bit of a step down isn't it?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Well M-A-D-E (if that is your real name), I can't speak about the racism thing because I didn't see it, but I would bet Hobo is right, as he certainly is about the spam issue.

You now have only ten warning points to play with, two thirds of the way to a banning.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
Let's see, I read the words "Indian's are a Godless people" in a post made by M-A-D-E. Make up your own minds on that one.
Now, a "Hobo sympathizer" am I? Theres nothing wrong with Hobo's. There not smelly, unwashed, homeless, drunks there just homeless people. Hobo's are travelin' workers. Read/watch the film/book "Of Mice And Men". The two main characters Lenny and George. Are what you might call Hobo's. Two traveling men, who find work on ranches or where they can.
Now, I'm a Catholic, M-A-D-E. To make it worse, I'm Irish so don't debate with me about Religon. I can listen to your crap and fundementalist nonsense, your spamming and I've over looked your slurs about my Hobo name, cause I don't give a shit about that. But if you come on here and call Indian's Godless, which is far from true. Hindu's have many gods. Muslims dispite they're bad press and some people who twist the Koran are (the non fundimentals) are good, Religous people. These Religons make up the Indain nation, if you don't know.
If you come on here and think you know more about my faith and my, and other peoples than they do. That's wrong. I won't loose sleep over it although. I've been around W-E so long "I've seen 'em come and go, and I've seen 'em die, and long ago I just stopped askin' why" as the song says. Because theres one thing that I know, you'll be banned (again, KingSteelJack I'll make sure it's an IP Ban, 'cos you don't cross me) but, I'll still be here.
I've warned you before, I'll warn you again. So long as you give me cause- I will warn you 'till you're banned.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It is trully sad by which power i have over all of you. All i have to do is click submit thread and you all come flocking. Its pitiful. You should all call me master because that is what i am. I am your master. Its so easy its ridiculous.

To be proud to be apart of a website where children are allowed to think they have power is insanity. Im sure most of you flaunt the fact that you actually waste time to come here. I come here to laugh at you all because its just too damn hilarious.Sometimes i tell other people about what extreme control i have here. By banning me you are doing nothing more then proving my power. A people are being controlled, they dont like it, so they rebel.Simple human nature im afraid.
Even your almighty NiteMare has failed to stop me from again spreading " the Word" here. Every time you ban me, i come back twice as annoying and nagging as before.Its like i said awhile back, im a virus. there is no cure, there is only acceptance. Accept I have the true power and stop "praying" to your false icons. It is true, on the 7th day He rose. The thing is, it wasnt Jesus that rose, it was M-A-D-E.
Why dont you make a song out of that little slogan you have there you bum. "Cross me and You'll be banned, Im just a little boy with my dick in my hand! Oh i wish i was an oscar meyer weiner, so I could be eaten by other little kids, But when MADE typed something i didnt like,i went into rants and fits"
Lord, im a genius.

Hope you like the period well Guitar Ho because you can plug your "arse" with it.

This is where i would put a smiley.
Anyone that reads this should reply with a smart ass remark followed by a moderator with a dick in his ass who types" Oh i dont like him, hes banned"

I got the formula right, all it needs is you fucks to follow it

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
OMG, genious own. Guitar Ho. OMG, that one is almost as good as M-A-D-E, which is the best name every, after Dudaronomi. OMG, 78977567395679867 ownage points to you!

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
M-A-D-E said in post #10 :
It is trully sad by which power i have over all of you. All i have to do is click submit thread and you all come flocking. Its pitiful. You should all call me master because that is what i am. I am your master. Its so easy its ridiculous.

To be proud to be apart of a website where children are allowed to think they have power is insanity. Im sure most of you flaunt the fact that you actually waste time to come here. I come here to laugh at you all because its just too damn hilarious.Sometimes i tell other people about what extreme control i have here. By banning me you are doing nothing more then proving my power. A people are being controlled, they dont like it, so they rebel.Simple human nature im afraid.
Even your almighty NiteMare has failed to stop me from again spreading " the Word" here. Every time you ban me, i come back twice as annoying and nagging as before.Its like i said awhile back, im a virus. there is no cure, there is only acceptance. Accept I have the true power and stop "praying" to your false icons. It is true, on the 7th day He rose. The thing is, it wasnt Jesus that rose, it was M-A-D-E.
Why dont you make a song out of that little slogan you have there you bum. "Cross me and You'll be banned, Im just a little boy with my dick in my hand! Oh i wish i was an oscar meyer weiner, so I could be eaten by other little kids, But when MADE typed something i didnt like,i went into rants and fits"
Lord, im a genius.

Hope you like the period well Guitar Ho because you can plug your "arse" with it.

This is where i would put a smiley.
Anyone that reads this should reply with a smart ass remark followed by a moderator with a dick in his ass who types" Oh i dont like him, hes banned"

I got the formula right, all it needs is you fucks to follow it
Ohh this is classic, M-A-D-E like all those who preach about God, but do it for there own gain/enjoyment. They always come into the light as the dicks they are. He's reached 35 points so he's gone, "for now". Why doesn't he just find a new form of amusement.
These people make no sense to me, they get the simple joy out of just comming back after they've been band just so they can get up mod's and admins noses. **NEWS FLASH** WE DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK YOU TROGLADYTES! You're the reason we're here. Just to keep this place tidy and keep a status-quo. If we weren't here there would be chaos.
Sorry I've gone off on a tangent. I just think it's a bloody low of someone to make a joke out of peoples faiths. And I'm not in the mood for letting it slide like it normally do.

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
snoop_dogg03 said in post #6 :
I don't like you because all your posts are about god and I ain't religious.
Wow, good reasoning, moron. I think I'm going to ban everyone who has different opinons than me. You like rap, I see? I hate it, so, therefore, I now hate you and everyone in your family and now plan to shoot you in the face with a pistol.

And to everyone else: lighten up. Oh no, someone makes posts that are jokes and are most of the time humerous! KILL HIM! WE CAN'T HAVE SOMEONE MENTION GOD IN THEIR POSTS AND NOT INSULT HIM! WTF, WHY IS HE STILL EXISTING? WTF NITEMARE BAN HIM FAGGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, Hobo, if we banned everyone who has made a racist comment on here, you'd be suprised how many members we would have left. Keep in mind what this is. A website. You don't like someone? Ignore them. It's not hard.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
So why don't you ignore me, Jake, since you appearantly have such hatred for me and my "lame jokes," yet you also claim that I "steal your material," thus making "your material" lame, and since lame is a bad thing, making it bad, and since bad is not a good thing, it doesn't make your "material" a good thing.

"pwnd"

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
Okay, I'm going to try using a larger font size, so hopefully you'll get it, but it's quite doubtful.

It's lame of you to act like you're "in" on someone's inside joke, when you aren't. You weren't there when Lee, Cody, and I began saying "pwned" all the time. You weren't there when we began the "lmfofamlaf" thing. So, for once, how about you say something original?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Well it's about friggin' time! GP, please find your own jokes and stop copying everyone else.You are a clone. An everyone else wannabe but yourself. You own no-one. What is it you would say that they would - kthnxbi.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts