Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe..._and_Falls_at_Live_Event_Rock_s_Injuries.html

- Roman Reigns slipped and fell on the entrance ramp as The Shield were making their entrance at tonight's WWE live event in Dublin. This led to Dean Ambrose laughing at him and a "you fell over" chant from the crowd.

- Regarding the changes we've reported on that are going on at WWE headquarters, the new job title for Jane Geddes is Senior Vice President, Operations for Talent and Live Events. PWInsider reports that these changes are being made to prepare for the launch of the WWE Network.

- The Rock is said to be completely healed up from the injuries he suffered at WWE's WrestleMania 29.

Partial source: F4Wonline.com

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
:cheer

GET READY...for the greatest of all time :rock4

Reactions: Oliver-94

·
Suzuki-gun
10,405 Posts
Roman Reigns slipped and fell on the entrance ramp as The Shield were making their entrance at tonight's WWE live event in Dublin. This led to Dean Ambrose laughing at him and a "you fell over" chant from the crowd.
Bet the Irish crowd were great tonight.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rock won't be back for Wrestlemania, don't worry guys. Although he could be inducted into the Hall Of Fame, possibility?
I agree he won't wrestle, but wouldn't be surprised if he makes an appearance or has some role at WM XXX.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I agree he won't wrestle, but wouldn't be surprised if he makes an appearance or has some role at WM XXX.
The Rock will definitely appear…via satellite

·
Registered
8,560 Posts
Why all you guys think it was fake?
The conspiracy theory that he didn't want to job to John Cena and left in a huff, blowing off the post-Mania RAW angle with Brock? Then suddenly an explanation came out claiming he had to go have surgery, but it was a cover so Vince and him could save face. Or something along those lines.

I like how this report bills him as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. He certainly just isn't The Rock anymore.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
While his injuries were legit, i'm sure his facial expressions at the end of WM29 weren't from them. He's not good enough an actor to hide his embarrassment and frustration at having to salute Cena with 80,000 disgusted fans booing him.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
He doesn't have to wrestle, I think headlining the HOF would be awesome, and then the following night he can close the show with everyone thinking its the end before a freshly defeated pissed of BEAST arrives :mark:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts