Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
24,001 Posts
Because Liv Morgan was getting such a big push under Heyman...

why is she so popular on here anyway? I mean I KNOW the answer, but what’s the fake reason like “she’s good on the mic/in the ring” etc?
I like her because she sells and bumps well, has improved a lot and has been doing more unique moves lately like the headscissor to the floor yesterday or double springboard missile dropkick, Her performance in the Elimination Chamber last year was quite impressive as well. I thought she had good performance vs Asuka.
Look, if we're all being blunt, we all know a big part of her fanbase is, well, because she's hot.

But besides that, the girl is a bump machine, she bounces all over the ring on offense, and she has really grown from when I first saw her back in NXT. This year alone she's had really good performances against women like Asuka and Charlotte. If she can find the right character or angle, she should be a future champion.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
11,343 Posts
They call that a push? Smh. What’s up with pairing her back up with Ruby? Isn’t Ruby heel? So will Liv go back to being heel, to feud with who exactly?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Honestly, this all sounds like speculation that we all make daily. If you saw last night's episode of Ra. Then you literally could make this same statement. Thats why he couldn't say anything about Carillo and Black. There was not much to guess with if they would be dropping down the card or stay there.

·
Registered
879 Posts
When Liv Morgan comes out she looks like she has no confidence in herself. If you don’t believe in your character, then nobody else will either. Aleister Black, Humberto Carillo and Ricochet all are charisma vacuums. I don’t see starpower in any of those guys. I had high hopes for Richochet-maybe he needs a heel turn.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
I don't watch RAW or any of the weekly stuff but I fucking love Aleister Black. Great look, entrance, great ring work, incredible finisher. The guy doesn't need to talk he just needs to kick people's heads off.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,128 Posts
I'm not the biggest Liv Morgan fan but would take her anyday over Natalya/Lana.
Push Ruby Riott you idiots!

·
Registered
22,259 Posts
The Black shit seems like an ass pull, like he was literally apart of one of the more major storylines this week.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
It isn't Liv Morgan's fault. You can tell she tries to do the best she can with what they give her which isn't much. She has come out on the losing end of matches more often than not. Maybe with Charlotte out for awhile now they will try to push her again though it looks like they're possibly teasing her teaming with Ruby Riott again.

·
Registered
851 Posts
LIV:

Overrated! Fit the prototypical Blonde Bombshell that the WWE likes, but she came up at the wrong time. Now the ladies actually have to wrestle well and as good as the boys. If this was 10 years ago, she would have thrived as all you needed was good looks and to be able to perform in 3-5 minute matches. Today, you are judged more by what happens bell to bell. She has gotten better, but she is not top star material.

BLACK:

Good in the ring, but the gothic, dark themed character just isn't working. He is severely overshadowed by the dark character that is The Fiend Bray Wyatt. He should have been a solid midcarder and an OCCASIONAL challenger (not champion) to the big prize but they kept him on ice too long and still have yet to give him a consistent storyline.

CARRILLO:

Very good worker (you have to YouTube his pre WWE stuff to see how good he really is). Heyman was right to see great things in him. However, he needs a mouthpiece badly. I think having Zelina would have done wonders for him. I would either align him with Rey Mysterio who can be his mentor and manager as well as tag partner with the up and coming Dominik or align him with Vega where he could team with Garza and create a dynamite tag team or FEUD with Andrade (read on for a potential plan)

ANDRADE:

Another excellent worker and he has benefitted from having Zelina who is wonderful on the mic. Given his real life engagement to Charlotte, you can even shake things up by aligning him up with her where they support each other in their matches. I guarantee you if they went that route, Andrade would take the next step in being a Main Event player as "Charlie" would increase his stock. His pairing with Vega has run its course. A feud with Andrade and Charlotte vs Garza and Zelina. Carrillo aligned with Zelina and Garza would create even more buzz.

GARZA:

Clearly the best of his bunch as he is strong in the ring and on the mic. I hear a lot of comparisons to the late, great Eddie Guerrero...I am not going that far, but he has a lot of potential. He can thrive either ad a heel or a face since he is good on the mic and can be a major player down the line if given the opportunity.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts