Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
re: Wonder Woman 2 (November 1st, 2019)

Can't freakin wait. Though please don't make it a cold war era movie like rumored. Something more contemporary is more ideal.

Also don't bring back Steve if it's going feel forced. The way he went out gave her origin more meaning.

·
Banned
1,121 Posts

I kinda loved the first film so I'm kinda excited.

:mark: :mark: :mark:

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts

I have no cohesive words to describe my excitement so I'll sum it up briefly:
:sodone :ellen :tucky :mark: :flairdance

Reactions: SWITCHBLADE

·
Registered
9,515 Posts

Awesome! Hoping for a modern setting with either Circe or Cheetah as the villain(s) and keep the costume as it is. Also, this is the first confirmed 2019 DCEU film. TFW we could be getting Wonder Woman 2, Shazam!, and The Batman all in the same year
:banderas

·
Registered
3,888 Posts

I think Wonder Woman would do good in War movies: WW2, Cold War, War in the Middle East/Modern War

·
Premium Member
2,457 Posts

Awesome! Hoping for a modern setting with either Circe or Cheetah as the villain(s) and keep the costume as it is. Also, this is the first confirmed 2019 DCEU film. TFW we could be getting Wonder Woman 2, Shazam!, and The Batman all in the same year
:banderas
Cheetah would be amazing! I've been playing her a lot in Injustice 2 recently and forgot how fun she is. Yeah, I would love to see her as the villain in WW 2 but Circe would be nice too!

Reactions: BORT

·
Registered
2,633 Posts

I think they'll want a villain that can match Diana's power, I could see them going with Circe or Ares' children Phobos, Deimos and Eris. It would be really cool if one of his sons took the form of Steve Trevor to fuck with her.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts

Wonderful news! Gal Gadot IS Wonder Woman. The more I get to see Gadot become Diana Prince the better because she embodies all virtues of the character perfectly.

Patty Jenkins to direct, please.

·
40,758 Posts

Is it going to be about her superpowered best friend being mind controlled by the Soviets during the Cold War?

·
Epstein didn't kill himself
7,006 Posts

If you ask me right now, I'd say I watch it, but who knows 2 years from now, if I am absolutely sick of superhero movies

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts

Two weeks after Frozen. God help little girls everywhere :CENA

·
Registered
3,745 Posts

Not a good time for me. Wonder Woman suits being a good popcorn SUMMER flick.

I think this will clash with the Skeletorless Masters of the Universe reboot which will be released a few days later.

·
Premium Member
44,022 Posts

I've kind of already written off Justice League as being bad, mainly because of it being made before the success of the first Wonder Woman. If its good, great, it surpassed expectations, but I am kind of expecting another Batman V Superman.

My HOPE (Good God am I hoping) that all movies that go into production after Wonder Woman will try to follow that example a little more closely.

What are we getting in the future? Patty Jenkins and Geoff Jones working on a Wonder Woman sequel and my F'ing Boy, the Apes master himself Matt Reeves working on a Batman movie.

You have my attention DC! You have me hopeful DC! All you have to do is deliver the goods.

·
I wonder what Aeris felt...When she was up on that
31,486 Posts

I've kind of already written off Justice League as being bad, mainly because of it being made before the success of the first Wonder Woman. If its good, great, it surpassed expectations, but I am kind of expecting another Batman V Superman.

My HOPE (Good God am I hoping) that all movies that go into production after Wonder Woman will try to follow that example a little more closely.

What are we getting in the future? Patty Jenkins and Geoff Jones working on a Wonder Woman sequel and my F'ing Boy, the Apes master himself Matt Reeves working on a Batman movie.

You have my attention DC! You have me hopeful DC! All you have to do is deliver the goods.
It's going to go one of two ways:

It's Bad: Blame Snyder!
It's Good: Thank god for Whedon!

1 - 20 of 175 Posts