Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Wait wait wait....So you are telling me this fucking hack Dana Warrior, who, as far as I know, hasn't wrestled a day in her life or cut a non-pandering promo, is working with the greenest bitch in the back...FUCKING GENIUS!

·
Asuka
96,535 Posts
:LOL

They don't even care enough to be there. They know this shit is bad. My God.

Dana working on Lacey explains everything.
It doesn't, really. Lacey is going to be the worst promo in the company whether Dana is writing her shit or not. She was bad before Dana ever got hired. Regardless, it is worrying that Vince has assigned Dana to her, as that probably means he's not even slightly losing faith in Lacey.....as I predicted he wouldn't.

I can't buy Vince, Dunn, Triple H and Stephanie not being there, lol. Vince especially.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
You know Lacey is a fuckin' star when any thread mentioning her instantly turns into everyone hating on her :lol

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
It doesn't, really. Lacey is going to be the worst promo in the company whether Dana is writing her shit or not. She was bad before Dana ever got hired.

I can't buy Vince, Dunn, Triple H and Stephanie not being there, lol. Vince especially.
Going by the content she has when she does a promo and the gimmick itself (which she's dedicated too, admittedly), no I can see why it's as bad as it is.

I'm lowkey not buying them not being there. What would have to be important for Vince or Buckteeth Beaver Man to miss a full week of programming?

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,955 Posts
Wrestle Zone said:
In addition to that, Meltzer is reporting that Dana Warrior has been working “hands-on” with Lacey Evans, particularly on her promo work.
The promo work is her biggest problem at the moment, sure. ;)

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
You know Lacey is a fuckin' star when any thread mentioning her instantly turns into everyone hating on her :lol
I can't wait for this awful force of a push to end so the gimmick trolls can stop trying this hard.

(@Southerner is a decent fellow, though)

·
Southern Pride
3,192 Posts
Not sure why Lacey needs Dana Warrior to help with her promos. Not sure why anyone needs Dana Warrior out of any other woman that they could hire to help them with anything. Hiring Dana has always felt like WWE was only doing it to help her out, even though her experience in wrestling is nothing more than through her late husband. No offense to Dana. She is probably nice in person.

Also, it's funny how this topic went from "Triple H and Vince not there" to hating on Lacey. The obsession of being negative on purpose.

Never imagined that Shane would be the only McMahon at a RAW or Smackdown in 2019.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Well that explains the sad state of Raw's women's division lately and some of Becky's bad booking and character direction.

Writers write promos for everyone. Most wrestlers can do it themselves.

·
Banned
4,891 Posts
Not sure why Lacey needs Dana Warrior to help with her promos. Not sure why anyone needs Dana Warrior out of any other woman that they could hire to help them with anything. Hiring Dana has always felt like WWE was only doing it to help her out, even though her experience in wrestling is nothing more than through her late husband. No offense to Dana. She is probably nice in person.

Also, it's funny how this topic went from "Triple H and Vince not there" to hating on Lacey. The obsession of being negative on purpose.

Never imagined that Shane would be the only McMahon at a RAW or Smackdown in 2019.
Agreed. She's one of the most natural talkers in the company. If they want to coach someone on how to speak it should be Bayley.

Lacey has out of character interviews out there that show how well spoken and charismatic she is and she was in the military so we know she can trash talk. She also has some of the best Twitter insults out there so she's creative as well. She'd bury people on the mic if they gave her bullet points and let her go wild.

And of course it turned into another Lacey hatefest even though she wasn't even the biggest news of the article. People love to hate on greatness.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,270 Posts
I am going to pretend on this one, this would explain the bad booking of the woman's division. Having to answer to non experience writer in Dana Brook of all people. Probably the reason why Becky 's booking been lacking and Lacey Evans being a god awful promo. All because of this woman.

I do not buy that the McMahons wasn't there, I just refuse to.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am going to pretend on this one, this would explain the bad booking of the woman's division. Having to answer to non experience writer in Dana Brook of all people. Probably the reason why Becky 's booking been lacking and Lacey Evans being a god awful promo. All because of this woman.

I do not buy that the McMahons wasn't there, I just refuse to.
Haha I know it was a typo, but me picturing Dana Brooke running a show made me laugh out loud.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,270 Posts
Haha I know it was a typo, but me picturing Dana Brooke running a show made me laugh out loud.
It was a typo, this happens when I type too fast for my own good. Dana Warrior can do something else or work at a desk job for the company. Writing is not her strong spot.

1 - 20 of 66 Posts