Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
24,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per the Observer...

Rusev’s Money in the Bank return angle was pulled followed the decision to put the WWE title on Jinder Mahal, per Wrestling Observer. There’s currently no story ready to bring him back.

·
Baby Yoda
30,136 Posts
Figured that was the case after Jinder won the title and they kept delaying Rusev's return.

·
Baby Yoda
30,136 Posts
Poor Rusev. I VASTLY prefer him over Jinder tbh.
Rusev may be the far superior talent in the ring and on the mic, but he wouldn't have gotten the reaction Jinder gets.

I'm glad they went with The Maharaja, he looks like a star and evokes emotion from all :drose

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
No Machka in the Bank :(

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Good job by WWE...

It's not like they can kill two birds with one stone and do the angle, which writes itself, between Jinder and Rusev, while also cementing Rusev as a legit title contender...

:deanfpalm
Seriously

I mean, the two have heat already so this should have been a natural progression. Guess creative can't see through the "Evil Foreigner vs another Evil Foreigner" aspect. :cal

·
Registered
13,127 Posts
Seriously

I mean, the two have heat already so this should have been a natural progression. Guess creative can't see through the "Evil Foreigner vs another Evil Foreigner" aspect. :cal
Ahhhh! touché! Why've didn't i see it before?! It's so simple! Evil foreign heel vs evil foreign heel?! Americans wouldn't know who to cheer and who to boo! It would be pandemonium! People hanging from the rafters! Children sobbing! Women screaming! Grown men wetting themselves!

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,444 Posts
They're actually going to have Cena beat Jinder, aren't they?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts