Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think many of us expected her to comeback around this time so this is not a shocker, but Meltzer is saying she's supposedly staying on RAW instead of going to SD like what PWInsider reported.

I hope he is right on her staying on RAW personally, they need her now way more then before after Shayna buried the division last sunday, and SD already has enough women for a 2 hour show
Nia Jax has been medically cleared to return after reconstructive surgery on both knees. It’s just a question of when they want to start her back and where. Right now she’s earmarked for Raw, and not Smackdown as has been reported in may places

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good news that she is well and recovered but not good news that she is back on TV.

Babyface Nia Jax vs Shayna Baszler sounds like dogshit.
Nia coming back to RAW leads me to believe Becky is retaining against Shayna (I already thought Shayna was losing but this makes me more confident)

We likely are seeing Becky vs Nia post Mania which also doesn't hold much interest to me but they do have alot of history there, Nia can mention that Becky wouldn't be as successful without her and Becky can get her payback against Nia which she never really got now that I think about it.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
Nia coming back to RAW leads me to believe Becky is retaining against Shayna (I already thought Shayna was losing but this makes me more confident)

We likely are seeing Becky vs Nia post Mania which also doesn't hold much interest to me but they do have alot of history there, Nia can mention that Becky wouldn't be as successful without her and Becky can get her payback against Nia which she never really got now that I think about it.
TLC 2018 is where Becky got her revenge.

·
Registered
603 Posts
If she's had two knee operations and hasn't lost a lb of weight, I'll have zero sympathy for her. Zero, when it happens again.

·
The Babyface of WF
10,898 Posts
First Smackdown now Raw.....

If she turns up on Raw then feed her to Becky and be done with it it's literally nothing to write home about besides using the whole pre SS 2018 'Punch that lead to super stardom' as an excuse.

She's either improved during her time off a little or not so we'll see.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
6,736 Posts

I doubt WWE even remembers that lol. But in all seriousness, I feel like it's too late for that kind of storyline. She got her revenge in the Rumble when she eliminated her. Nonetheless, Shayna is a higher caliber opponent than Nia. So if Shayna can't beat Becky, then no one is gonna believe that Nia can or will. Its been like an upwards trajectory since winning the title for Becky. Lacey Evans to Natalya to Sasha Banks to Asuka to Shayna. Higher and higher up the totem pole. Next logical step would be Rousey if she were to beat Shayna at Mania, but seeing as she isn't coming back anytime soon, I think Shayna wins. Then Nia works her way in as a babyface as Becky takes her rumored break. Becky going back down to Nia Jax, who undoubtedly would have been buried in EC with the rest of the women, would seem like a backwards move. Just my opinion. WWE can say fuck it and do the program anyway, whether it makes sense or not.

·
Southern Pride
2,920 Posts
I'm glad for Nia that she has fully recovered from her injury.

As for where she should go, I really don't know. RAW I guess. They could do another "shakeup" after Mania (assuming WM even happens). I've thought things out ahead for Charlotte and others in the past and like a month or weeks later they go in some other direction.

·
Registered
3,155 Posts
Unless Tamina's coming to raw as well, theres no point to her on Raw. That being said, Id love for her to go to raw since I barely watch that.

·
\m/
23,559 Posts
Nia returning to RAW definitely makes it look more likely that Becky retains as Nia is very much another debt The Man needs to (properly) collect. Here is hoping that they are planing Becky/Nia post Mania and that Ronda actually gets her act together and we get that 1 on 1 match at SummerSlam or earlier.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts