Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Meltzer reports the plan for next year’s WrestleMania is Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair

LMAO, I hope this is not the plan but if it is then this is ridiculous.

This is as same as Cena vs Orton but at least Cena and Orton never had a one on one match at Wrestlemania

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Re: WON- Dave Meltzer reports that the opponent of Becky Lynch at Wrestlemania 36 is Charlotte Flair

I'm not buying this report. The Charlotte/Becky feud has going on since Summerslam of last year. Usually the end point of a feud isn't building to the same feud down the line.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
Re: WON- Dave Meltzer reports that the opponent of Becky Lynch at Wrestlemania 36 is Charlotte Flair

Only because they refuse to build anyone else up.

I reckon someone may get over until now and then though.

Reactions: prosperwithdeen

·
Registered
7,616 Posts

And they wonder why less and less people watch the show......

People have enough of Becky vs Charlotte.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts

How naive are people on here to believe this :beckylol

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

Dave "Plans Change" Meltzer

·
Registered
902 Posts

Charlotte has become the new Roman!!! Lol

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,247 Posts

How naive are people on here to believe this :beckylol
How naive are people to not believe this? We already know for a fact that barring injury Charlotte is going to be in one of the two title matches, and assuming Becky is still hot come then she'll be in a title match. That means there's a 50/50 chance that they'd be in the same title match.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts

Is Dave even legit source nowadays?

·
Banned
3,623 Posts

no ronda or sasha, Asuka is in limbo, who else is there? Unless they call someone else up that is
Rhea, Cyborg from UFC, Gabi Garcia from MMA fame, take your pick. Plenty of chicks to feed Becky or Charlotte too.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts

Charlotte has become the new Roman!!! Lol
Bullshit! Roman is way more popular than Charlotte and appeals to a demographic that most top stars today can't get. He is usually top 5 in merch sales.

Charlotte is 3rd most popular of the WWE Horsewomen at best. She is proof that just because you are heavily pushed doesn't mean that you will move top guy/girl merch sales.

·
Registered
231 Posts

Yesss!!!

And Charlotte will go over :mark :dance2 :flip :lol

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,731 Posts

Please no.

if Charlotte goes over maybe but even then I'm bored of these two together.

·
Registered
9,152 Posts

Wish I could say I was surprised but I'm not

1 - 20 of 118 Posts