·
Premium Member
11,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, there's that...

·
Registered
441 Posts
Wow. Some strong opinions on both sides of the fence. If the WWE can make him comfortable, and Mauro wants to come back, I'm for it. It wouldn't be the first time a return like that has happened (most recently Alberto Del Rio). I like Mauro and his commentary.

Reactions: SpitfireFilly

·
Registered
6,722 Posts
Well if they fire JBL and let Mauro just commentate on SD that would be awesome. Otherwise move Cole to SD (Since he's dealt with JBL and his crap for yrs, maybe he would be used to it) and let Mauro and Graves commentate Raw in a 2 man booth.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
If I were him, I'd tell them to go fuck themselves.

If, by some chance, and I expect he's smarter than this, but if he does come back, and they fuck with him AGAIN, oh boy. This story's gonna get real ugly if that happens.

·
Banned
6,218 Posts
Please no!!!! I can't stand this guy's commentary. Bring JR back full time instead. Don't think I could stomach hearing "mama mia" again with his loud obnoxious voice.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Am I the only one that thinks ranallo sucks as an announcer? The best wwe announcers are Regal and Corey. Would love to see that team on both raw and smackdown.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,170 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
52,736 Posts
Well doesn't that make it the perfect company for him?
I suppose so. But there's a difference between a person having a mental illness and an entire company acting bi-polar when it comes to their business. The former can't help it. The latter isn't mentally ill, they just make awful decisions routinely.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts