Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't heard any mention of a women's title match for WM. I was thinking, in order to elevate the women's division, they should start making the matches a little more brutal. It's "the grand-daddy of 'em all," so how 'bout a cage match?

There's just something about Lita with blood all over her face... :yum:

·
Registered
56 Posts
At0mic & SeiferAlmasy wrote: you sir are messed up and wtf that's nasty?????

Blood is very sexy! I don't mean gushing blood, just a bust lip or nose..Mmmmm...Lita can lick my pussy with a little blood on her face anytime :sex

As for the match, that would be awesome!!! The girls need to get tougher and show what they can do in a cage match.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Blood is very sexy! I don't mean gushing blood, just a bust lip or nose..Mmmmm...Lita can lick my pussy with a little blood on her face anytime :sex
How the Hell Can That Be Hot?
Soemthing Tells Me That You Do Something Dirty Each Time Lita Or Any Diva Comes Out To The Ring........

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Sable/Torrie V Jackie/Stacy wouldnt be for the womens championship. I doubt they wud face in a wrestling match anywayz as they can't wrestle apart from possibly sable who hasnt had a match in ages.

The womens championship match at Mania will probably be either Molly V Victoria or Molly V Trish V Victoria. It might even involve Jazz too.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I think that the Jackie/Stacy vs. Torrie/Sable idea will be a promo and maybe a fight, but not an actual match. I think that the Women's Title will be involved at Wrestlemania. I think it will be Jazz vs. Molly vs. Lita vs. Victoria.

A-Dust

·
Banned
360 Posts
Sable looks older than she did in the Attitude Era, but not as old as everyone makes out. People exagerate too much.
I would love to see Jazz vs. Molly vs. Lita vs. Victoria. Trish should keep away from the title since she's no different to HHH or the Dudley Boyz.

·
Banned
360 Posts
I think we will see 2 Women segments since I doubt the WWE will leave off their fan favourite divas
Sable (who might not be as popular as the attitude era, but she still gets huge pops, even as a heel) Trish, Lita, Stacy, Torrie and Victoria (common the woman has been getting Lita pops every time she's won a match the last month!)
Despite the internet reports WWE wants to have every belt defended at WM so I say the Jackie/Stacy/Sable/Torrie thing would be a brief segment like the Cat Fight Girls last year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.