Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't heard any mention of a women's title match for WM. I was thinking, in order to elevate the women's division, they should start making the matches a little more brutal. It's "the grand-daddy of 'em all," so how 'bout a cage match?

There's just something about Lita with blood all over her face... :yum:

·
Registered
288 Posts
tha cage match didnt work at Raw Roulette. I think that for tha WWE Womens title should be Raw Vs. Crapdown! and tha winner of tha match gets tha title for whatever show that they're on....

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by peepulation
...title should be Raw Vs. Crapdown! and tha winner of tha match gets tha title for whatever show that they're on....
That would work, except there's only one show with a champ. Doesn't matter anyway, we know what the match will be now.

·
Registered
56 Posts
At0mic & SeiferAlmasy wrote: you sir are messed up and wtf that's nasty?????

Blood is very sexy! I don't mean gushing blood, just a bust lip or nose..Mmmmm...Lita can lick my pussy with a little blood on her face anytime :sex

As for the match, that would be awesome!!! The girls need to get tougher and show what they can do in a cage match.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Blood is very sexy! I don't mean gushing blood, just a bust lip or nose..Mmmmm...Lita can lick my pussy with a little blood on her face anytime :sex
How the Hell Can That Be Hot?
Soemthing Tells Me That You Do Something Dirty Each Time Lita Or Any Diva Comes Out To The Ring........

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Sable/Torrie V Jackie/Stacy wouldnt be for the womens championship. I doubt they wud face in a wrestling match anywayz as they can't wrestle apart from possibly sable who hasnt had a match in ages.

The womens championship match at Mania will probably be either Molly V Victoria or Molly V Trish V Victoria. It might even involve Jazz too.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
I think that the Jackie/Stacy vs. Torrie/Sable idea will be a promo and maybe a fight, but not an actual match. I think that the Women's Title will be involved at Wrestlemania. I think it will be Jazz vs. Molly vs. Lita vs. Victoria.

A-Dust

·
Banned
360 Posts
Sable looks older than she did in the Attitude Era, but not as old as everyone makes out. People exagerate too much.
I would love to see Jazz vs. Molly vs. Lita vs. Victoria. Trish should keep away from the title since she's no different to HHH or the Dudley Boyz.

·
Banned
360 Posts
I think we will see 2 Women segments since I doubt the WWE will leave off their fan favourite divas
Sable (who might not be as popular as the attitude era, but she still gets huge pops, even as a heel) Trish, Lita, Stacy, Torrie and Victoria (common the woman has been getting Lita pops every time she's won a match the last month!)
Despite the internet reports WWE wants to have every belt defended at WM so I say the Jackie/Stacy/Sable/Torrie thing would be a brief segment like the Cat Fight Girls last year.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts