Wrestling Forum banner

Which Brand Will Reign Supreme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Sasha team are deffo weak, it shows how screwed over sdlive were in draft. Bayley, sasha, alexa, nikki have got a lot of work to do to make that division watchable.

I could see them going with charlotte and asuka left for raw vs sasha vs rhea or one of sasha and rhea with asuka getting pinned and then misting charlotte allowing sasha or rhea to get the pin so that either leaves us with sasha vs rhea or if only one of them left them being the sole survivor. As a horsewomen fan i would love sasha to be left on her own for most of match and having to be ironwoman and surviving and picking up the win so she she can boast about her achievement setting up her next feud which going by instagram is gonna be with nikki

·
The EST of NXT
28,502 Posts
Re: Team NXT Announced on War Games Post Show

Look at that poster y'all. I just updated the OP.

I cannot believe that THIS is going to be Toni Storm's big unveiling to the wider WWE audience :| I mean I couldn't believe that they just had here there as an extra on Smackdown, but now THIS? They're not even going to make a big deal out of her considering all the other names in the match that they're doing stuff with. This is embarrassing.
This is a huge opportunity for her to be exposed to the mainstream WWE audience. Anyone can blend in a massive brawl, but she's been selected as a top 5 woman in the entirety of NXT. That in and of itself tells the world she's special. How Toni uses this opportunity to stand out or stand with Rhea The Goddess, and hottest commodity, Io the technical wizard, and Bianca who will wow the world with her freakish strength and athleticism is up to her.

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
Re: NXT Women's Team Announced on War Games Post Show

NXT will win this and Sarah Logan may break the record for the fastest elimination from a Survivor Series team. When you look at this, NXT has Raw and Smackdown beat all around. And Sarah Logan looks like she's just placed there to beat the record for the weakest performance in history, seeing how they love making first time evers and breaking records these days.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts

Look at that poster y'all. I just updated the OP.

This is a huge opportunity for her to be exposed to the mainstream WWE audience. Anyone can blend in a massive brawl, but she's been selected as a top 5 woman in the entirety of NXT. That in and of itself tells the world she's special. How Toni uses this opportunity to stand out or stand with Rhea The Goddess, and hottest commodity, Io the technical wizard, and Bianca who will wow the world with her freakish strength and athleticism is up to her.
The problem is that in each team there is 1 girl who's there to be eliminated quickly.

·
The EST of NXT
28,502 Posts

NXT isn't winning, you should all know this. If they were going to win, Rhea would not have gotten that fluke pin over Charlotte on SmackDown.

SmackDown has no chance because they're the job squad. Raw wins, probably with Charlotte and Asuka as the sole survivors. Charlotte certainly.....because she's Charlotte. I assume Asuka will survive because she has a title match with Becky coming up (but it would be like WWE to have her eliminated, so I'm just guessing). They'll probably do some quasi protection job with Rhea where she only loses because Asuka green mists her and then Charlotte hits her with Natural Selection, but do not get your hopes up for NXT winning.
:sip

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Unbelievable.

I actually tuned in to see this match, wanted to finally give WWE a shot and see what would happen. There were so many cool combinations they could have done here. They gave us Io vs. Kairi for all of a few seconds and then it was DEAD until the end with Sasha and Rhea (more on that).

Io and Candice get "injured."

Kairi gets eliminated in anticlimactic fashion, Asuka turns on Charlotte because they have to have Charlotte involved with Becky in a title match in December, of course.

Then, when Rhea finally wins, it wasn't in a superstar fashion like they could and should have done, but with shenanigans. They showcased her but only halfheartedly. Of course, can't let anyone actually get over in this company.

No extended matchups between Io and Kairi, Io and Asuka, Asuka and Rhea, Rhea and Charlotte, Sasha and Io, Sasha and Kairi...there were so many cool things they could have done and they barely did any of it.

Un-be-lie-va-ble.

Always leave it to WWE to disappoint. Always.

Later.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I thought Io will attack Candice then cost NXT team by clobber Rhea in process. Just like I predict, this match more like the battle between NXT women vs SDL women, RAW seems like out of space before Asuka save the moment by spit Charlotte.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,724 Posts

NXT isn't winning, you should all know this. If they were going to win, Rhea would not have gotten that fluke pin over Charlotte on SmackDown.

SmackDown has no chance because they're the job squad. Raw wins, probably with Charlotte and Asuka as the sole survivors. Charlotte certainly.....because she's Charlotte. I assume Asuka will survive because she has a title match with Becky coming up (but it would be like WWE to have her eliminated, so I'm just guessing). They'll probably do some quasi protection job with Rhea where she only loses because Asuka green mists her and then Charlotte hits her with Natural Selection, but do not get your hopes up for NXT winning.
:eek:ops

Glad you had info... no wait a minute.

·
Registered
5,914 Posts

Women's match, The good, Rhea should take the title from Shayne SOON. She's a star in the making.

The iffy, Sasha STILL hasn't gotten a truly big win since her return, and her terrible track record in SS matches, and on PPV in general, continues. They REALLY need to give her some momentum soon.

The Weird, the layout and booking was weird, especially with Asuka, Io, and Candice.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
So last night Rhea wins this awesome coming from behind baby face thing. People love NXT. People are cheering for team NXT, obviously. Because NXT is a good show and their talent is the most interesting talent. But then they win the match in a sort of cheating bullshit fashion? So what am I as the audience member supposed to feel? Am I happy NXT won or are they dirty cheaters?

·
Asuka
96,501 Posts

:eek:ops

Glad you had info... no wait a minute.
Yeah, yeah, go ahead, rub it in.

The problem is, I approached this match thinking about what a logical booker would do, and you can't do that with Vince. I won't make that mistake again. Next time, I'll assume the dumbest finish possible, like we got at Survivor Series.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts

The problem is, I approached this match thinking about what a logical booker would do, and you can't do that with Vince. I won't make that mistake again. Next time, I'll assume the dumbest finish possible, like we got at Survivor Series.
What you need to do is headbutt a door HARD like Goldberg, then do it about ten more times and once you're POSITIVE your skull is fractured and you've got an extremely severe concussion... THEN you predict.

You'll nail every prediction.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,724 Posts

I just wanted you to admit you were wrong. :p

There's nothing wrong with you telling us what the outcome is, aslong you dont go and say the "you all should know this".

Honestly though, i try to predict with logical outcomes.. which is why i do average in prediction contests. There are certain rules that apply in some matchups like Bray winning Bryan but most of the time, WWE likes to throw logic out of the window.

And closing. It's only human to be wrong sometimes, nobody is perfect.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Am I happy NXT won or are they dirty cheaters?
They absolutely cheated over Banks to win the match. It's foul, I do not co-sign it.

I think Rhea could have been well within her capabilities to beat her straight up, although Sasha had her well fixed in the Bank Statement, she could have reached the ropes.

Thought the finish left much to be desired, and the whole match was quite sloppily orchestrated.

I ended up enjoying the little of what Asuka did though, bless her. She was best performer out of the whole pack.

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Was all prepared to say that I lost all interest once Lacey Evans was eliminated but I'll be damned if I'm not very much in love with Rhea Ripley.

I really need to start watching NXT as part of my regular weekly viewing.

·
Registered
7,687 Posts
Them cheating to win is obviously meant to protect Sasha in loss.

It does look like Sasha is turning back to face eventually.

161 - 180 of 182 Posts