Which Brand Will Reign Supreme?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
141 - 160 of 182 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
28,502 Posts
Re: Team NXT Announced on War Games Post Show

I'm surprised Io is featuring considering she barely featured in the invasions but that team is stacked, makes sense to leave out Dakota and Tegan after last night. I still think Rhea will win tonight.
Triple H also said on the post show that NXT has the most stacked women's roster in the world. That felt half worked, half shoot. He's factually correct when it comes to WWE, TNA, and AEW for sure. Just one look at the Survivor Series teams shows you how weak the main roster is as a whole.

·
Standing with The Man
5,988 Posts

Triple H also said on the post show that NXT has the most stacked women's roster in the world. That felt half worked, half shoot. He's factually correct when it comes to WWE, TNA, and AEW for sure. Just one look at the Survivor Series teams shows you how weak the main roster is as a whole.
I wouldn't say the main roster is weak, its weak per brand if you put the Horsewomen and Asuka in this match as a team and it looks a lot more even and a hell of a match.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts

Asuka, Kairi and Charlotte are better than any women in NXT except Io.

·
Registered
22,879 Posts

You see that @Chris JeriG.O.A.T, Nikki really is going to pin Bianca.

Anyways, I don't really care who wins this match tomorrow. Just give me all the interactions possible. Sasha/Rhea, Charlotte/Rhea, Asuka/Io, Kairi/Io, etc.

I can see NXT winning this now. Remember that they are high on Toni as well and not just Rhea.

That's 2 future top women.
Rhea seems like someone they'll protect even in a loss. Toni feels like someone who could eat a quick pin in unsatisfying fashion. She could have a bright future for them. But she could also end up what Becky was before she became The Man.

I'm surprised Io is featuring considering she barely featured in the invasions but that team is stacked, makes sense to leave out Dakota and Tegan after last night. I still think Rhea will win tonight.
As far as Io and Bianca being on the team, in kayfabe Rhea did't have many options. Shayna is busy, Dakota just double crossed her, Mia is out, Tegan is out. The 5 women in this match is who they have left. If not them she would have had to pick women like Taynara or Xia Li, lol.

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
926 Posts

Rhea , Toni Storm , Io Shirai , Candice Lerae and Bianca fucking Belair , this is a legit dream team with both hotness , star power and actual talent. They are my main reason to watch SS

·
The EST of NXT
28,502 Posts

I wouldn't say the main roster is weak, its weak per brand if you put the Horsewomen and Asuka in this match as a team and it looks a lot more even and a hell of a match.
That's what he meant-weak per brand. Remove the Horsewomen, Asuka and Kairi and we're looking at the Divas dark ages.

·
Registered
477 Posts

If NXT doesn't win (which I think is highly likely), they better sell dissention and injuries from War Games.
With it being triple threat, there can be some cheap eliminations. Predictable, but it would help protect them.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts

They are gonna win.

Sasha has a team of geeks

Charlotte is strong but they can get her out of there with a countout, plus she's feuding with Asuka and Kairi, so we could see some angle advancement

Team NXT will get along, Rhea and Candice & Io and Bianca will do the "earned mutual respect" deal out of WarGames.

NXT are winning this.

·
Registered
5,784 Posts

They are gonna win.

Sasha has a team of geeks

Charlotte is strong but they can get her out of there with a countout, plus she's feuding with Asuka and Kairi, so we could see some angle advancement

Team NXT will get along, Rhea and Candice & Io and Bianca will do the "earned mutual respect" deal out of WarGames.

NXT are winning this.

For me there is more chance to see Io and Bianca doing something against Ripley than Asuka or Kairi against Charlotte.

·
The EST of NXT
28,502 Posts

If people think that Asuka and Kairi can screw Charlotte then Io and Bianca can also screw Ripley, Candice…..
Here's the thing: the NXT Women are coming in with a chip on their shoulders to prove they're better than just developmental girls. Asuka and Kairi have nothing to prove. They've been there, done that, had championship runs, and are ready to be RAW Women's Champions. They get nothing out of helping team RAW win, which is why people think they're more likely to screw Charlotte than Bianca and Io screwing Rhea. They're out here trying to become stars and are willing to put petty beef aside to do it.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts

Rhea and Candice went to war with Io and Bianca, they're doing the whole "earned respect" thing, Rhea isn't feuding with them, she's feuding with Shayna, so they won't screw each other.

Charlotte is feuding with Asuka and Kairi RIGHT NOW, they have a TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS match in a month, of course they are gonna screw each other.

Am I the only one who can see this?
Here's the thing: the NXT Women are coming in with a chip on their shoulders to prove they're better than just developmental girls. Asuka and Kairi have nothing to prove. They've been there, done that, had championship runs, and are ready to be RAW Women's Champions. They get nothing out of helping team RAW win, which is why people think they're more likely to screw Charlotte than Bianca and Io screwing Rhea. They're out here trying to become stars and are willing to put petty beef aside to do it.
Exactly, Io and Bianca are technically heels, but they are not stupid heels. Plus look at the future booking, it's Shayna vs. Rhea, so it makes no booking sense to have Bianca and Io fuck with her. It makes all the sense in the world for Asuka and Kairi to fuck with Charlotte.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Team SD is just mediocre. I mean, the entire current SD roster is trash compared to Raw and NXT. TBH, if it wasn't for The Fiend, Corbin and Nakamura, SD could have just stayed at home LOL

·
Registered
5,784 Posts

Rhea and Candice went to war with Io and Bianca, they're doing the whole "earned respect" thing, Rhea isn't feuding with them, she's feuding with Shayna, so they won't screw each other.

Charlotte is feuding with Asuka and Kairi RIGHT NOW, they have a TABLES, LADDERS AND CHAIRS match in a month, of course they are gonna screw each other.

Am I the only one who can see this?
Rhea is basically feuding with every heels in NXT.

The only reason Io and Bianca joined Shayna for Wargames was because of Ripley.

·
International Purveyor Of Violence
2,421 Posts

Talk about a stacked team. Logic dictates that this team would stomp all over their competition. This is WWE, however.

I fully expect last night's hard hitting match to take a toll. Commentary will be selling the beating they took (and delivered), giving their fresher opponents on RAW and SD the advantage.

·
Registered
5,787 Posts

Rhea is basically feuding with every heels in NXT.

The only reason Io and Bianca joined Shayna for Wargames was because of Ripley.
Yes, but Survivor Series is a main roster show, where they build up other main roster shows. Charlotte is feuding with Asuka and Kairi, they are scheduled to have a TLC match in a month. They are gonna need to set that up with something big, because right now that feud doesn't warrant a stip like that. We'll see.

I don't know what Io and Bianca's future holds, with Rhea/Shayna being the title match and Dakota vs. Tegan/Mia seemingly being the second female program, there doesn't seem like there's much for them to do. I could see them both debuting on the main roster in the rumble. Bianca on Raw (obviously) and Io on SD would be fun.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts

I could easily see Io still doing something Candice. Those two would have "earned respect" for each other after all Io has done to Candice. NXT has a hell of a team though. Bianca seems the weakest link since she looks lost in there at times.

·
Waiting for Kawato
779 Posts

I cannot believe that THIS is going to be Toni Storm's big unveiling to the wider WWE audience :| I mean I couldn't believe that they just had here there as an extra on Smackdown, but now THIS? They're not even going to make a big deal out of her considering all the other names in the match that they're doing stuff with. This is embarrassing.

141 - 160 of 182 Posts