• Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Mamba Mentality
25,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Survivor Series Elimination Triple Threat Match

WWE said:
Which brand boasts the WWE’s best Women’s division? The first-ever Five-Woman Survivor Series Elimination Match between Raw, SmackDown and NXT should go a long way toward answering that question.

SmackDown has its captain in Sasha Banks, with Carmella and Dana Brooke will also representing Team Blue. Which other Superstars will join them, and which competitors will Raw and NXT send to battle for brand supremacy?

See which brand stands tall at Survivor Series on Sunday, Nov. 24, at 7 ET/4 PT, streaming live on WWE Network.

·
Custom User Title
6,355 Posts
I don't think Smackdown stands much of a chance, to be honest. Carmella and Dana Brooke alone send their chances into the toilet. It'll likely come down to either RAW or NXT, depending on what WWE wants to do.

If they want to cement NXT as a brand on the same level as SD and RAW, they'll have NXT win the match. However if they are looking into building up a new challenger for Becky Lynch, I would have Asuka be the sole survivor for Team RAW.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,186 Posts
I don't think Smackdown stands much of a chance, to be honest. Carmella and Dana Brooke alone send their chances into the toilet. It'll likely come down to either RAW or NXT, depending on what WWE wants to do.

If they want to cement NXT as a brand on the same level as SD and RAW, they'll have NXT win the match. However if they are looking into building up a new challenger for Becky Lynch, I would have Asuka be the sole survivor for Team RAW.
I'm not against Asuka winning but she already became the sole survivor in 2017. I would give that notch to Sasha who badly needs a big win like that after the HIAC fiasco.

·
Custom User Title
6,355 Posts
I'm not against Asuka winning but she already became the sole survivor in 2017. I would give that notch to Sasha who badly needs a big win like that after the HIAC fiasco.
Normally I would agree, but WWE completely shit the bed and had Asuka tap out to Natalya last week, and she needs a definitive victory to be taken even remotely serious as a threat to Becky as a result. Which is the bigger priority right now.

Sasha is busy being Bayley's toadie, and that doesn't seem to be changing at all. Where it seems like they are building up for Becky vs Asuka after Survivor Series.

Keep in mind that Nia Jax didn't need to win last year, but they had her go over almost everyone anyways.

·
IRAN #1
2,305 Posts
Shocking you would give the notch to Sasha... She doesn't need a big win because WWE is not pushing Sasha, she's Bayley's sidekick.

·
3,186 Posts
Normally I would agree, but WWE completely shit the bed and had Asuka tap out to Natalya last week, and she needs a definitive victory to be taken even remotely serious as a threat to Becky as a result. Which is the bigger priority right now.

Sasha is busy being Bayley's toadie, and that doesn't seem to be changing at all.
Which is exactly why she needs a big win like this. if they are gonna have Sasha feud with Bayley in the future (hopefully that's where this is headed to) she needs to immediately start racking up some wins.

Asuka also definitely needs some wins, but Sasha has never won SS while Asuka has that's why I would give it to Sasha right now.

·
Won't shut up about Peyton Royce
17,606 Posts
Any predictions for the teams? With all 3 champs busy and the SD womens team almost complete I would go something like:

SD: Sasha, Carmella, Dana, Nikki and Alexa (if she is healthy)
RAW: Charlotte, Nattie, Asuka, Kairi and Liv (wish Peyton was the 5th member but let's be real here)
NXT: Rhea, Tegan, Io, Bianca and Candice (it would be funny to see them interact after the War Games match the day before)

·
3,186 Posts
Shocking you would give the notch to Sasha... She doesn't need a big win because WWE is not pushing Sasha, she's Bayley's sidekick.
Who is getting pushed on SD if it's not Sasha? Bayley can't keep the title forever. they already did the Nikki cross and Alexa bliss feud this Summer. Sasha is the biggest name for Bayley on SD to feud with whether you like it or not.

·
Custom User Title
6,355 Posts
Who is getting pushed on SD if it's not Sasha? Bayley can't keep the title forever. they already did the Nikki cross and Alexa bliss feud this Summer. Sasha is the biggest name for Bayley on SD to feud with whether you like it or not.
Easy. Alexa Bliss again. They already did Nikki earlier this Summer, but went ahead with another "feud" with Nikki a couple of weeks ago anyways. No reason to think Alexa can't get another match, for better or worse.

·
Custom User Title
6,355 Posts
It's going to be hard for the girls of NXT.
I don't think so, to be honest. I think they'll be in the final batch of women. I see Smackdown being eliminated first, simply because the SD Women's Division is a massive afterthought.

·
3,186 Posts
Easy. Alexa Bliss again. They already did Nikki earlier this Summer, but went ahead with another "feud" with Nikki a couple of weeks ago anyways. No reason to think Alexa can't get another match, for better or worse.
Maybe She gets a title shot at TLC. but after they burned through the feud last Summer I don't see her winning at all likely a filler defense.

Is there a bigger match for WM on SD then Sasha vs Bayley? the answer is hell no. of course that doesn't mean it will actually happen (because Vince will vince) but it's the biggest possible match.

·
Custom User Title
6,355 Posts
Maybe She gets a title shot at TLC. but after they burned through the feud last Summer I don't see her winning at all likely a filler defense.

Is there a bigger match for WM on SD then Sasha vs Bayley? the answer is hell no. of course that doesn't mean it will actually happen (because Vince will vince) but it's the biggest possible match.
There is still plenty of time to get Sasha built up for a title match that doesn't involve her winning at Survivor Series. Especially if Wrestlemania is the plan here.

·
Premium Member
9,778 Posts
Asuka needs the win more to challenge Becky later. Sasha can still have a great performance eliminate 3-4 people while being down in numbers. Sasha gets some momentum back in any case and Asuka is more credible to challenge for the title (WWE fucked up BIG TIME having her tap to natalya)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Any predictions for the teams? With all 3 champs busy and the SD womens team almost complete I would go something like:

RAW: Charlotte, Nattie, Asuka, Kairi and Liv (wish Peyton was the 5th member but let's be real here)
NXT: Rhea, Tegan, Io, Bianca and Candice (it would be funny to see them interact after the War Games match the day before)
SD; I like your choices. Lacey can come in for Bliss if she is sidelined. I could see them going for Deville and Rose.

Raw; I initially thought Liv looked a weak choice but looking at the options there isn't anyone obvious due to injuries and status. Unless Naomi makes a triumphant return, I can't see this being any other way. On that basis it sort of forces Kabuki Warriors in as well, which makes a strong line-up. I can easily see them overlooking these two though and throwing in IIconics or Maria Kanellis, which wouldn't stun me at this point.

NXT; I was thinking this line-up had already been confirmed but, of course, that's War Games which makes this whole thing so messy. I agree with these selections. They could go a different direction and use Xia or even Duke & Shafir, but I doubt it.

In short, I think these look good!

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
NXT is more trickier due to the girls being in action at the Wargames the night before. My guesses for Raw/Smackdown are:

Raw: Charlotte/Natalya/Asuka/Kairi Sane/Zelina Vega

Smackdown: Sasha/Carmella/Dana Brooke/Nikki Cross/Lacey Evans

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Sashas been on the sideline prior to this because she's been injured. Meanwhile the week after Bayley beat Nikki, Sasha beat Nikki more convincingly and fairly cleanly. She's hardly a sidekick

·
Registered
3,140 Posts

I had this in the other thread but I shall put it here as well:

SD Sasha Carmella Dana Nikki Lacey
Raw Charlie, Nattie, Asuka, Kairi, Liv/Naomi/Sarah/ whoevs.
NXT: Dont watch but from listening here: Rhea, IO, Bianca, Perhaps Shaynas two hitchwomen?

1 - 20 of 182 Posts