Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Let's talk about six, baby.
8,325 Posts
So out of curiosity, have any of the women ever been promoted in WWE TV commercials? And I don't mean that Total Divas garbage. I know they have done this with guys like Orton, Reigns, Cena, etc. It's something El Rey does with Lucha Underground's women, so I'm curious if WWE have ever found any of their women worthy of an actual commercial promoting them. I would think they'd be promoting Charlotte. I mean she is the champion after all, and it they really want people to believe in this whole "revolution" thing
I can't recall ever seeing it. Paige and the Bellas are the only ones that really get any sort of attention and that's only the reality show stuff. You'd think Charlotte would get something, but no. Nikki is still very much the public face of the women's division.

·
Premium Member
5,176 Posts

The Bellas are retired and all 3 in the front row are injured (Sasha, Naomi & Emma) add Tamina too to the injury list = 5 inactive while Dana Brooke is a recent addition.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
And some here want WWE to split the division in 2 when there's only 3 or 4 that are credible enough to build the title picture.

But let's not forget Bayley and Alexa Bliss are still on NXT and I think both has potential (for different reasons) to make an instant impact on the division.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts