Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came across this image today and minus a few that various people have problems with, you have to admit this is a great division. Hope that more great matches, feuds, and storylines will continue to be made for them.

All in all, truly a great time for this division and in my opinion, the best or second best division they've had in WWE History.

Attachments

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,049 Posts
Pretty good division, despite the unwarranted hate many of them in that photo get fact is there's only one bad wrestler in the bunch; Eva, but she could be a fantastic manager and is stupidly gorgeous. The others all bring something to the table pro wrestling wise.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
Paige is the goth princess so her being pale is fine. She is to the women's division what sheamus is to the men. Both of them looked like they never suntanned before.

Unfortunately , half from that photo can't wrestle for crap and the other half are scrapping for tv time in a 4 minute toilet break match.

·
Registered
5,965 Posts
Brie is retired (thanks god) and Nikki in few months too.

Eva, Rosa and Summer should be fired. They're horrible.

Tamina isn't good anymore since her injury. Her championship match against Beth was epic.

Lana is a good manager, but keep her away from a match.

Sad that Paige, Naomi and Emma are jobbers. Nattie still has chances, but isn't on the top. Alicia... Well, I'm surprise that she is still there.

Maryse is awesome, I'm glad that she is back! Can't wait to see her acting in the Women's Division.

Charlotte, Sasha and Becky are awesome too.

Can't wait to see Bayley, Emma, Asuka, Billie and Peyton there.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
At this point, I wouldn't be surprised to see Paige, Sheamus & Aiden in new Ghostbusters this summer.

·
Banned
10,724 Posts
I find Pale Paige hot lol. Half that roster are jobbers anyway.

·
Registered
583 Posts
The present women's division talent is...
Charlotte
Natalya
Paige
Becky Lynch
Sasha Banks
Emma

Naomi is a work in progress.

The Bellas, Lana, Eva Marie, Alicia Fox, Tamina and Summer Rae are far from a "great" women's division.
Scrap those and replace with Bayley and Asuka then you have a "great" women's division.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
Paige stands out cos of her look and that's great

1 - 20 of 63 Posts