Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck I don't miss that ugly Jay Leno lookalike as the centerpiece of the SD women's division. Sasha is lightyears ahead of Bayley in every category and is the best woman in the company besides Charlotte (who is missed big time) I never liked Bayley but now that I'm seeing Sasha as champ, it's made me realize that Bayley was even WORSE than I originally thought. Just a horrible look, horrible on the mic, and horrible in the ring. One of the WOAT in terms of the female wrestlers. Please Vince, never put the title on her again. Go Sasha!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
She's definitely great in the ring and isn't a charisma vacuum like some people say. She's not the hottest girl in the world but she's not hideous either. But yes that Bayley reign had to end and it was given to the right person. I'm hoping Sasha will have a lengthy title reign.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Bayley is not that hideous just one of those girls too much make up doesn't fit,she is not charisma vacuum and her promos are sometimes better than that of Sasha,but Sasha is more of a star. Bayley doesn't suck in the ring too

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Yeah this is nonsense right at this moment. I guess you have to give them a chance to see what Carmella does whilst being fed to build up Sasha to get to Sasha/Belair eventually but take Bayley out of the equation and there is barely anything going on. Bayley has been that good evolving as a heel she is fine without the title, but it leaves her with no one to play off. I mean she was hugging Natalya last night which was weird continuation even with Nattie being heel, unless it’s a set up to Bayley walking out on the team or something.

I kind of want to see Zayn and Bayley playing off each other with their current characters, maybe go that route against Belair and Ford whilst Sasha continues with Carmella?

·
Fearless University Graduate
16,123 Posts
Obvious troll job is obvious.

I prefer Sasha as Champ over Bayley, but the division as a whole was better with Bayley as Champ simply because Sasha is stuck getting destroyed every week by a woman that serves as an example of too much plastic surgery gone wrong.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts

I prefer Sasha as Champ over Bayley, but the division as a whole was better with Bayley as Champ simply because Sasha is stuck getting destroyed every week by a woman that serves as an example of too much plastic surgery gone wrong.
Why do they have Sasha getting destroyed by that pathetic bimbo? I agree. Its absolutely rediculous.

·
rasslin
4,981 Posts
Bayley is an amazing looking woman and anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

Banks is a great champion but much like Becky after she won at WM she’s been immediately placed in a feud with someone who just isn’t very good (Lacy and Carmella)

They should’ve called Rhea up as soon as Banks beat Bayley and had her debut as a badass heel. Carmella isn’t someone who anyone wants to see.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts

Typical WWE booking though.. Back of a hot feud, the champ who should have all the momentum is now stuck with Carmella, getting crushing by her week after week, as if that is supposed to make us think that Carmella is taking the title off of her 😄
@DanTheMan077 Bayley and Sasha carried the division for most of the pandemic days and were quite entertaining. And that was mainly because Bayley was very very good as a heel and the Bayley Sasha feud was entertaining and could have been stretched a bit without putting the title on Sasha in the first match they had, instead of a payoff down the line. But its fine, thats expected from WWE booking these days.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,417 Posts
I enjoyed Bayley's title reign for the most part. She played a great heel champion.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts