Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Seriously, who invented this shit? There are not many more unpleasant things I have smelled in my life. Coming in somewhere between the stenches of a dirty vagina and clothes that haven't been washed for a month, it seems like whoever invented this accomplished making something that actually smells worse than body odor.

You women have all your lotions and body sprays and stuff, and that smells fine. Why can't you make your damn armpits smell like fruit or something? Shit!

Ahh, who am I kidding? There are no women on the internet to answer this question anyway.

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
Yes there are women on the net to answer this question. You have Lady Croft, Amber B, Rawlin and Scrilla

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
Try smelling some rotten meat. It'll take your mind off women's deodorant so much, you'll be running to the nearest dumpster to clear your sinuses.

·
9,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
terrible rant. wouldn't read again.
LOL @ quality being important in this section.

And Pyro, I'm almost certain there's probably a "rotten meat" brand of women's deodorant. Somewhere.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
EvoLution™;9043694 said:
And Pyro, I'm almost certain there's probably a "rotten meat" brand of women's deodorant. Somewhere.
Let's hope it doesn't find its way here. I had a freezer with rotten meat in it once. changed my outlook on life. I never thought there could be a stench so foul it would make diarrhea feel like cinnamon rolls...

·
Banned
7,973 Posts
EvoLution™;9043694 said:
LOL @ quality being important in this section.

Give it up dude. Your rant sucks ass. Deal with it.

you sniff womens deodorant in your spare time?
Evolution....you have some explaining to do

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts

Seriously, who invented this shit? There are not many more unpleasant things I have smelled in my life. Coming in somewhere between the stenches of a dirty vagina and clothes that haven't been washed for a month, it seems like whoever invented this accomplished making something that actually smells worse than body odor.

You women have all your lotions and body sprays and stuff, and that smells fine. Why can't you make your damn armpits smell like fruit or something? Shit!

Ahh, who am I kidding? There are no women on the internet to answer this question anyway.
You can always just like a man's armpit.

Reactions: Kratosx23

·
Registered
442 Posts
So smack her upside the head and tell her to get her act together or else?

·
9,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its very important. especially for those Chelsea supporting scum.
...you got lucky. :side:
THEPOOF said:
Basically "Evolution" admitted to sniffing womens deodorant on his free time. Nothing else needs to be understood.
lol, I like how you put my name in quotations as though that's not my actual name. And hey, who the hell said I sniff women's deodorant in my spare time! Surely I have better things to do... really!
Pyro™ said:
Let's hope it doesn't find its way here. I had a freezer with rotten meat in it once. changed my outlook on life. I never thought there could be a stench so foul it would make diarrhea feel like cinnamon rolls...
:sad:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts