Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 152 Posts

·
courtesy is a fallacy
6,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Time to put this in the open. Headliner's thread prompted this.

Basically I hate pretty much all women so much that I can hardly tolerate hearing them speak. Sure, some are attractive and fun to fuck but I find 99% of women completely intolerable. Most of the time, I completely dismiss what they say and find it difficult to pay any attention to them. I take the word of a construction worker over the word of a female nobel laureate. They are all mentally unstable and compulsive liars.

Overall, I consider them as an inferior sub-species whose only saving graces are being physically attractive. I'm certain women are at fault for all of the world's problems. I enjoy watching them struggle in day to day challenges. I have no sympathy for them. Most of the time I think of girls as more of a pet than a person. I act friendly and cordial to my female family members, friends and coworkers. I just don't give a fuck about any of them.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Is it guilty in here... or is it just me?

·
Thank You Randy Savage.
3,772 Posts
Some women are very trying, in fact all of the women at my work are trying. Some days just seem to go on forever. All the good ones go elsewhere ffs.

·
40,798 Posts
Those fuckers in the Middle East do it right. Bitches are silent and straight up killed if they get out line.

Total scene control. *cue darkness music*

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Oh fuck, MrMister is now a premium member

Its just me now......Im so......... alone..........

First image that popped when I searched 'alone'. Either way, congrats MrMister

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,685 Posts
Birth might get very awkward. I don't think anyone would want to come out of a man's ass as a baby.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
MrMister where the fuck did this come from all out of the blue and shit?

welcome to teh team.

Reactions: MrMister

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
Woah you're harsh but I concur...except for the fucking part.

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,685 Posts
That's probably not possible so I think we're safe.
It would have to become possible in a womenless planet.

If you really want the best wife/GF possible, get her a lobotomy ASAP. That would instantly make every girl in the world better.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
i like women. i get to put it in them. thats gotta count for something.

·
Premium Member
25,943 Posts
If I had a penis...I'd stick it in so many girls it's not even funny. I'd still be a misogynist but they wouldn't care.

1 - 20 of 152 Posts