Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This girl I used to go out with has become my worst enemy. Although it was my fault.

Over the past few months, I kinda put on a "bit" of weight. Then all of a sudden the bitch dumps me. I don't know who she dumped me for but I had my suspicions.

Then a few days ago I go to the Metro Centre (English people know what I'm talking about), and who do I see? The bitch all lovey dovey with....my best friend!

So I followed them, and got a bit more pissed off every minute. Finally I had enough, so I walked over to them, and knocked my (ex) firend spark out. Hits the deck like a sack of shit.

I don't usually get into fights, so I didn't know how strong I was.

I haven't seen either of them since. Funny thing about this was the guy was going otu with someone more attractive than my ex, and guess who was there to "console" her?

That's right ME!!!

GO SUCK ON THIS YOU LITTLE FUCKER!!!

On a side note, have any of you ever been through something like that?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
No I haven't been through anything like that.
I've probably been around this world longer than most here and the one thing I've learned about women is that there are plenty of them.
If you get shit on by one, go and get another.
Women will say the same about men.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
I have not been through anything like that either(Hobo's don't come up againt these kind of things). You shouldn't have hit the guy, nor followed them that be stalking. She shouldn't have cared about you gaining weight anyway, would have ment there was more of you to go around! Dumping becuase of that? She must be very shallow.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Shouldn't have knocked him out, man. If anything, you shoulda knocked your ex out. Not really the way to solve problems but it would have made you feel a whole lot better.

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
my first love cheated on me coz i wasn't ready to have sex, so she cheated on me with my best friend, know how you feel man, I knocked him the fuck out too.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
'Goth Thug' DraVen said in post #4 :
Not really the way to solve problems but it would have made you feel a whole lot better.
It did make me feel a whole lot better as a matter of fact. However looking back, I kinda agree that it wasn't the best thing I could have done, but could you blame me?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^ That's why I love you, you always know what's best!

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
Oh another thread about how a chick screwed with another guy .. yay!!... ahem... although i thought that this was quite funny and the fact that you hit was great ... good on ya however i would've somehow get back at the girl as well the bitch needs to pay ... ohh get with her bestfriend and give the bestfriend everything that the other girl wants .. like if your ex wanted a silver necklace .. buy it for your NEW girlfriend ... that would be awesome ...

B

·
0 Posts
What else could he do to you in your sleep that hasn't been done before?

PS. How many times are you going to change your name, Adam?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BabyBoy said in post #14 :
What else could he do to you in your sleep that hasn't been done before?

PS. How many times are you going to change your name, Adam?
As many times as I can feel like changing it. Why, What's it to you? My name reflects my mood. It's not like anyone knows me, so I can chnage my name and nobdy gives a stuff

Nitemare said in post #15 :
It's not nice to call Adam a female.
Thank you.......wait a minute......you've...never.....Nah! That can't be true......can it?

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
hey peeps i had a simalar problem but i never hit the bloke (he was my best m8 for one) and im not sure if has done any favours and the conditions were slightly different tho
my story is under different thread anyone wanna rant or jus rred others click link :
http://www.weforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16691

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I would have 'sparked' the guy, Then the girl. That wouldn't have satisfied my anger, so i would have torched both there houses and watch them burn.

Err, Yeah... That's it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeh sure mate , for starters u wouldnt get the girl going on about how ugly you are all the time i suppose u got that off me and your not a fighter anywayz i suppose if you flipped i wouldnt wanna be around you but hey

1 - 19 of 19 Posts