Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One thing I am fucking sick to DEATH of is watching my sports news coverage on ESPN and seeing these ridiculous women speak of things they have no clue of. What might that be? Well, pretty much SPORTS in general. Men's sports in particular. I mean, if they want to talk about tennis or WNBA (which no one really gives a shit about anyways) for 2 minutes, cool. I have no problem with that. But for god's sake, ESPN, do not throw some idiotic bitch on my television who tries to have discussions about football, basketball, hockey, or even fucking baseball for that matter. NO ONE in their right mind gives a SHIT about their point of views.​

This is Jemele Hill and she pretty much proves my point right down to the tee. You can catch this moron on ESPN First Take sometimes (whenever drama or something women can relate to makes it's way into the news). Actually, she's most-remembered as the stupid fucking reporter who called all Celtics fans Nazis, and most-recently encouraged Green Bay fans to throw batteries at Brett Favre. FUCKING really? Instead of providing me with a former coach/player/ or even someone who knows what it's liked to get the SHIT beat out of them at the very least, I'm supposed to endure this crap instead? Shut the fuck up, whore.​

My next example is Dana Jacobson, who regularly takes the piss out of ESPN morning shows. You might not be familiar with her because she mainly just SITS THERE at the table while the men discuss sports. So... why is she even there? Is the fucking stove broken? GTFO, bitch. If all you're going to do is read stats and lead the show into commercials, I'm sorry, but you're fucking worthless.​

Maybe it's just the imbalanced ratio of male-to-female sportscasters that prompts the idiots at ESPN to include this horseshit in otherwise interesting sports discussion. Even though some women will watch a team they like play depending on whether or not the team is doing good (women tend to be the most fair-weather fans in the world) how many of them are watching Mike and Mike or Total Access? ZERO. No females watch this shit. NONE. If they want to have women on a sports show so badly, this will do fine...
...and be done with it. Let's not pretend anyone gives a damn who they think should start at Quarterback for the 49ers or who's the superior athlete between Kobe and Lebron. If you must insult someone's intelligence, do it to the people who don't watch the show. Not men.​

Come to think of it, women probably shouldn't be reporters at all...​

But it's bad enough most of us men can't even watch a friggin GAME without being harrassed by women, but rubbing it in our faces like this is just insult to injury. Take Fox Game Day for example... let's count the women...​

NFL Total Access...​

Mike and Mike in the Morning...​

Catch my drift?​

Basically, if you're a woman in the sports media and someone asks you a question about a man's game, if your answer is anything other than "I don't know, ask a man", you're a fucking idiot. And if the nature of this rant offends you, well... go to hell.​

And with that, I leave you with the all-time best highlight of the historical, world-famous, presitgous WNB... BWAHAHAHAHA! Anyways, enjoy.​

·
Banned
19,408 Posts

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted

1. This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes.
who the fuck cares. this is the main message in the rant imo.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

who the fuck cares. this is the main message in the rant imo.
Case and point. Men will listen to a woman if she looks like that. Even if everything she says is complete bullshit. Some might even agree with her.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
i find georgie thompson on ssn to be very interesting. + the other good looking female presenters on there.

didn't really read all of this but I get the jist + agree.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
i could listen to her talk sports all day.

we have it pretty well down here, the only woman i can think thats near a major sports program is

and thats just the news on fox sports.

Edit: i agree with lostfap's sentiments

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i could listen to her talk sports all day.

we have it pretty well down here, the only woman i can think thats near a major sports program is

and thats just the news on fox sports.
I find her more "office hawt" than anything. Like the kind of hawt you find a woman when she's the only modestly good-looking woman at work. Then you go home, and it's like she never existed.

And I actually found that picture googling "ESPN First Take". Never saw her on the show...

1 - 20 of 162 Posts