Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I live in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Am a fan of wrestling and WRESTLING FORUM for quite sometime.

Due to some reason, i can surf the whole web-site except the WOW section. It is blocked here.

I tried to access it a few times, but cannot. It just shows a page indicating that i cannot access this page. All other is fine.

It was accessible before.Never had any problem. Until 14/nov/2011.Maybe someone from my place is facing the same issue ??!!

Kindly some can guide me if there is another way to access it or could i use an alternate link...or something??

I shall be more than thankful for any help.

·
Banned
3,483 Posts
Hi guys, I live in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Am a fan of wrestling and WRESTLING FORUM for quite sometime.

Due to some reason, i can surf the whole web-site except the WOW section. It is blocked here.

I tried to access it a few times, but cannot. It just shows a page indicating that i cannot access this page. All other is fine.

It was accessible before.Never had any problem. Until 14/nov/2011.Maybe someone from my place is facing the same issue ??!!

Kindly some can guide me if there is another way to access it or could i use an alternate link...or something??

I shall be more than thankful for any help.
Hello i come from the Kingdom of United and the women of wresting sections works fine for me,
Good day to you sir

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
would a proxy work? Are proxies allowed?
Iam not sure about that. Never tried it before.

It might be a way.

Don't see anything on our end. Not sure what to tell ya.
I wasn't sure either. I was thinking of possibility of an alternate link or something.

Only thing in my mind now is like using a website with an anonymous proxy or something to go through that blocked path.

Thanks for the feedback any way!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts