Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
– It appears as if WWE could be having its first Women TLC Tag Team match at next month’s TLC PPV. The Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota is currently advertising the following matches:

* WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship TLC Match: Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch vs. Kabuki Warriors
* TLC Match: Roman Reigns vs. King Baron Corbin
* Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley (w/Lana)
Source: https://411mania.com/wrestling/womens-tlc-tag-team-match-and-more-locally-advertised-for-tlc/

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Yep. They're gonna have KW win to retain (Asuka pins Becky) and then Becky will avenge her Rumble loss a year prior by retaining against Asuka at next year's Rumble.

Can smell it a mile away. :eyeroll

·
16,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So Charlynch will continue to tag? I just thought Becky was filling in for Natalya for a bit before she comes back.
You really thought Charlynch was filler? Nah, both Charlotte and Becky are Horsewoman that never let's things go. Becky has a score to settle with Asuka and so does Charlotte due to that one lost. :curry

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
7,723 Posts
WWE just completely retconned a full 9 months of a heated rivalry between Becky and Charlotte. Unbelievable. Now they're friends going for the tag titles with no explanation? Of course this is the plan, its another "first time ever". But in reality its the same match from last year with Kairi added.

Whatever. I'm done trying to understand this company. I'd rather they just do a long Asuka vs Becky feud with an actual storyline and actual character development for both women, keeping them both strong until Asuka finally wins the title or until Becky gets her win back, whatever they want to do. With Kairi being with Asuka, they could extend this at least 2-3 months if they tried. Maybe even give Kairi a title shot in the middle of the feud. But that's asking for too much. Asuka vs Becky in AEW would be lit AF. At least things matter there and talent is developed in a progressive manner. I hate to be so negative but WWE just brings it out of me all the time.

·
16,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WWE just completely retconned a full 9 months of a heated rivalry between Becky and Charlotte. Unbelievable. Now they're friends going for the tag titles with no explanation? Of course this is the plan, its another "first time ever". But in reality its the same match from last year with Kairi added.

Whatever. I'm done trying to understand this company. I'd rather they just do a long Asuka vs Becky feud with an actual storyline and actual character development for both women, keeping them both strong until Asuka finally wins the title or until Becky gets her win back, whatever they want to do. With Kairi being with Asuka, they could extend this at least 2-3 months if they tried. Maybe even give Kairi a title shot in the middle of the feud. But that's asking for too much. Asuka vs Becky in AEW would be lit AF. At least things matter there and talent is developed in a progressive manner. I hate to be so negative but WWE just brings it out of me all the time.
Let's not forget, Charlotte is not going to lose more title matches or anymore pay per views after Survivor Series. I did not want Becky in this mess at all. I just wanted a one on one match like you and the rest of the clan did. But Vince likes to fuck everything up.

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,442 Posts
You really thought Charlynch was filler? Nah, both Charlotte and Becky are Horsewoman that never let's things go. Becky has a score to settle with Asuka and so does Charlotte due to that one lost. :curry
Actually yes.

I thought he was gonna reward Nattie for the Crown jewel thing by giving her the title with Charlotte.

It would have been a pity run obviously and The Kabuki's would probably regain the belts soon after but I'm expecting Nattie to win a title soon.

·
7,723 Posts
Let's not forget, Charlotte is not going to lose more title matches or anymore pay per views after Survivor Series. I did not want Becky in this mess at all. I just wanted a one on one match like you and the rest of the clan did. But Vince likes to fuck everything up.
There's always a 3rd wheel that prevents the program from being the absolute best it can be when it comes to Becky. Charlotte in the Ronda vs Becky feud. Bayley in Becky vs Shayna (at least this one makes sense, but we all know the 1v1 is what people want to see) and now Charlotte again in Asuka vs Becky. I guess Charlotte turns on Becky again if Ronda is not back in time and we get Charlotte vs Becky 12th time in a lifetime at WMania? Fuck off.

·
16,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually yes.

I thought he was gonna reward Nattie for the Crown jewel thing by giving her the title with Charlotte.

It would have been a pity run obviously and The Kabuki's would probably regain the belts soon after but I'm expecting Nattie to win a title soon.
I knew they were not going to reward Nattie after the Crown jewel thing. They were not going to give her a tag strap with Charlotte. They been jerking her around her whole career. That is why I say here being quite about this subject with her tagging with Charlotte.

·
3,442 Posts
There's always a 3rd wheel that prevents the program from being the absolute best it can be when it comes to Becky. Charlotte in the Ronda vs Becky feud. Bayley in Becky vs Shayna (at least this one makes sense, but we all know the 1v1 is what people want to see) and now Charlotte again in Asuka vs Becky. I guess Charlotte turns on Becky again if Ronda is not back in time and we get Charlotte vs Becky 12th time in a lifetime at WMania?
How is Charlotte a third wheel here? Becky is the one who is inserted into a tag team with her. She was tagging with Nattie previously but they decided to insert Becky randomly into it.

Also Charlotte is not going after the RAW title.

·
16,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There's always a 3rd wheel that prevents the program from being the absolute best it can be when it comes to Becky. Charlotte in the Ronda vs Becky feud. Bayley in Becky vs Shayna (at least this one makes sense, but we all know the 1v1 is what people want to see) and now Charlotte again in Asuka vs Becky. I guess Charlotte turns on Becky again if Ronda is not back in time and we get Charlotte vs Becky 12th time in a lifetime at WMania? Fuck off.
Yup, there always will be unfortunately and I gave up on wanting a one on one feud with Becky a week ago. And if you want to know the real third wheel is, Natalya most likely since Charlotte/Asuka is around Becky this whole month and half. Charlotte wanted to be friends with Becky again but didn't forget about WM. Becky didn't want to due to the history. But both of them have history with Asuka and vice versa. Natalya was filler. I wanted Asuka vs Becky but this company is never going to give it to us.

·
7,723 Posts
How is Charlotte a third wheel here? Becky is the one who is inserted into a tag team with her. She was tagging with Nattie previously but they decided to insert Becky randomly into it.
Becky vs Asuka is the real feud. No one gives a shit about Nattie getting a tag title reign. WWE was never committed to a Charlotte/Natalya tag team, it was just done on a whim. Which is why Becky is all of a sudden in her place, because WWE can't seem to keep them away from each other. It's not like Natalya is injured. And now a potential Becky vs Asuka feud will be about Becky vs Asuka vs Charlotte again, just like last year. Kairi will be thrown to the wayside or reduced to Asuka's lackey. Given WWE's history, this is how it'll all turn out. Charlotte always HAS to be in the title picture. There's nothing else for her to do on RAW. If she isn't, there's no way she will get to 17 reigns before Ric Flair dies. Getting to 17 reigns is probably gonna take another 5-7 years. They have to move fast. Women's careers don't last long in wrestling.

·
16,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Becky vs Asuka is the real feud. No one gives a shit about Nattie getting a tag title reign. WWE was never committed to a Charlotte/Natalya tag team, it was just done on a whim. Which is why Becky is all of a sudden in her place, because WWE can't seem to keep them away from each other. And now a potential Becky vs Asuka feud will be about Becky vs Asuka vs Charlotte again, just like last year. Kairi will be thrown to the wayside or reduced to Asuka's lackey. Given WWE's history, this is how it'll all turn out. Charlotte always HAS to be in the title picture. If she isn't, there's no way she will get to 17 reigns before Ric Flair dies. Getting to 17 reigns is probably gonna take another 5-7 years. They have to move fast. Women's careers don't last long in wrestling.
Yup, this is exactly like last year but this time Charlotte/Becky are the faces full and Asuka is the heel. It will be them taking the titles off of Asuka at TLC and Becky retains at Royal Rumble while Charlotte wins the rumble and wins the the title at WM. Asuka gets screwed again.

·
3,442 Posts
Becky vs Asuka is the real feud. No one gives a shit about Nattie getting a tag title reign. WWE was never committed to a Charlotte/Natalya tag team, it was just done on a whim. Which is why Becky is all of a sudden in her place, because WWE can't seem to keep them away from each other. And now a potential Becky vs Asuka feud will be about Becky vs Asuka vs Charlotte again, just like last year. Kairi will be thrown to the wayside or reduced to Asuka's lackey. Given WWE's history, this is how it'll all turn out. Charlotte always HAS to be in the title picture. If she isn't, there's no way she will get to 17 reigns before Ric Flair dies. Getting to 17 reigns is probably gonna take another 5-7 years. They have to move fast.
We will see how committed they are with this team it was said on RAW that she was only absent on RAW because of family situations. but here is the thing Charlotte is not at all focusing on the RAW title she's in the tag picture now. Nattie is getting a push right now I'm expecting her to win at least one title before she retires.

Also "has to always be in the title picture" sure that doesn't mean it has to be the singles titles though.

·
3,442 Posts
Yup, this is exactly like last year but this time Charlotte/Becky are the faces full and Asuka is the heel. It will be them taking the titles off of Asuka at TLC and Becky retains at Royal Rumble while Charlotte wins the rumble and wins the the title at WM. Asuka gets screwed again.
Not happening.

Don't get me wrong I would love if it happened but no chance, Ronda or Shayna (gross) are winning the Rumble this year.

·
16,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Not happening.

Don't get me wrong I would love if it happened but no chance, Ronda or Shayna (gross) are winning the Rumble this year.
If Ronda ever returns, then she will most likely be going to SD since their division lacks a big star. Shayna won't win the rumble since she will still be the NXT Woman's Champion.

·
3,442 Posts
If Ronda ever returns, then she will most likely be going to SD since their division lacks a big star. Shayna won't win the rumble since she will still be the NXT Woman's Champion.
Go to SD and destroy any Push that Sasha can get? please no that's the worst scenario.

Ronda needs to stay her ass on RAW. after HIAC I can't take anymore aborted pushes 2020 needs to be Sasha's year, Ronda better not ruin it.

·
16,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Go to SD and destroy any Push that Sasha can get? please no that's the worst scenario.

Ronda needs to stay her ass on RAW. after HIAC I can't take anymore aborted pushes 2020 needs to be Sasha's year, Ronda better not ruin it.
If you look at both rosters, Raw is fully stacked with a lot of talent and SD isn't stacked at all with kind of woman they have there. They only have Sasha and Bayley as Superstars with raw talent. That is why Ronda is most likely going to SD because Fox would want her on that brand and actually as the SD Champion.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts