Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I blame Instagram, TV and social media. These Kardashian bitches with painted faces and plastic body parts have left such a negative influence on a lot of young women. I miss natural beauties. I much prefer little to no makeup, women with natural glowing skin. The makeup also tends to ruin their skin and make them look pale and older without it.

End of my rant. I love all women. Peace.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,654 Posts
I assure you not one woman gives a flying dildo what you think.

Reactions: yeahbaby!

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It took 1 second to go to that thread and take an SS of the unattractive clown judging an entire gender.
Not judging a whole gender just a specific group. And I know I'm unattractive, so tell me more of what I'm already aware of. You have a screenshotted picture of me on your phone. I live in your head rent free. 😂

It took 1 second to go to that thread and take an SS of the unattractive clown judging an entire gender.
Let's see your picture. You probably less attractive than me. At least I have the guts to post my real life picture on a public forum.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,654 Posts
Not judging a whole gender just a specific group. And I know I'm unattractive, so tell me more of what I'm already aware of.
Practically all women wear make up to a degree. That’s nothing new at all. Plastic surgery is also not new. If someone is unhappy with how they look, why do you even care? Women like to play around with make up, whatever. The women you stroke your cock to are in the category you’re complaining about.

And I’ve posted my picture several times since 2006. I don’t give a fuck what people in this group think of my looks, I’m not here for that.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Practically all women wear make up to a degree. That’s nothing new at all. Plastic surgery is also not new. If someone is unhappy with how they look, why do you even care? The women you stroke your cock to are in the category you’re complaining about.

And I’ve posted my picture several times since 2006. I don’t give a fuck what people in this group think of my looks, I’m not here for that.
Not true. I personally know a few women that don't wear any makeup at all and they are some of the most attractive women to me. And I'm not against makeup all together but when it's overdone and they feel insecure without it, or they feel like they need it to reach a precedent of beauty because of the pressures of society it makes me sad for them.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,654 Posts
Not true. I personally know a few women that don't wear any makeup at all and they are some of the most attractive women to me. And I'm not against makeup all together but when it's overdone and they feel insecure without it, or they feel like they need it to reach a precedent of beauty because of the pressures of society it makes me sad for them.
I said “practically all”, didn’t actually mean every single woman on the planet. Doesn’t mean the ones who normally don’t shy away from a few times wearing it, perhaps for a special occasion, for example.

At the end of the day, you’re just a dick for judging females for wearing make up.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Practically all women wear make up to a degree. That’s nothing new at all. Plastic surgery is also not new. If someone is unhappy with how they look, why do you even care? Women like to play around with make up, whatever. The women you stroke your cock to are in the category you’re complaining about.

You look like you slay pussy. You got "I work at the cash register at Walmart and live in my mom's basement" look.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I said “practically all”, didn’t actually mean every single woman on the planet. Doesn’t mean the ones who normally don’t shy away from a few times wearing it, perhaps for a special occasion, for example.

At the end of the day, you’re just a dick for judging females for wearing make up.
Not judging ALL women. I don't have a problem with makeup itself but the lengths that some women go to, to try and look good (some women) is concerning and often makes them look worse. Cosmetic surgeries and excessive use of makeup. I think I'm being pretty fair.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,654 Posts
WHO CARES

I mean, besides you, and other douches.

Women wear it for different reasons, should not bother you. If they look stupid, whatever, they obviously do not care.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WHO CARES

I mean, besides you, and other douches.

Women wear it for different reasons, should not bother you. If they look stupid, whatever, they obviously do not care.
As a guy with eyes I care when naturally attractive women ruin themselves with makeup and surgeries. It makes me sad.

• Wow
Reactions: HBK Styles Ospreay

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,654 Posts
With my eyes, you are naturally unattractive, so, I guess fair is fair.

·
Registered
4,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
12,654 Posts
Same vibes from the kinds of women you’re judging, they don’t care what you think, otherwise, they wouldn’t go out in public with it.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts