Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Ziggles got owned.

"I had my vagina cleaned this week" Uhh what does that mean?

A woman on YouTube has called out Dolph Ziggler for being a "f*ckboy" that stood her up on a date. The woman called Ziggler a "cocky assh*le" and said he's not worth it. She added, "He's not that hot and honestly I can't remember the sex so it must've not been that good."

She also had something to say to wrestling fans that might give her a hard time:

"Wrestling's f*cking fake. He's a 37 year-old man who's not a god who is f*cking leaving wrestling soon anyway."

You can check out the video below which contains quite a bit of profanity:

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Who cares what she says.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I don't understand people who do this kind of shit. She cared enough to make a video shittalking him lol. What is she hoping to achieve from this? :lol It's not like Dolph is even that famous haha.

·
Registered
8,854 Posts
DAMN!!!! Ziggler is the man. He does not even show up for the date and STILL got laid by the girl. Not sure if it is due to his member is so long he can enter her from a long ways away or he can have sex on the astral plane but either way, very impressive.

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
WTF is wrong with Ziggler, seriously. This chick, Sunny, Amy Schumer????

What is the point of being good looking, rich and famous when this is how you will spend your time.
He's only famous with wrestling fans. Outside of that, no one knows who the fuck he is.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.