Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Oh how tasty the salty tears of the haterz are. Becky, the first female FOTC; the pioneer for mainstream women's wrestling; the true badass of the biggest promotion in the world, comes out on top.

Live it up, baby.
Pretty sweet custom Chucks.

·
Premium Member
9,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

·
Registered
219 Posts
You have no evidence as well to back up your claim. See, we can both say that?
I do actually. The ratings have not improved whatsoever as a result of Becky's push and the company is no more popular by any metric. If she were as big a star as you claim this simply wouldn't be true.

Becky barely even appears in the public eye beyond wrestling circles. No morning shows, no late night talk shows, no reality shows... no anything. Unless WWE arranges for her to make an appearance then it's most likely not going to happen. She's just not in demand like that.

If you don't believe me next time you're at Wal-mart or something try and ask the first 100 people you see if they know who Becky Lynch is... let us know how it goes. If even 10 people knew who she was I would be highly, HIGHLY shocked.

·
Registered
6,846 Posts
People still can't accept the reality of Becky's star power. It's getting sad and pathetic.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts