Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY roster will remain the same exexpt the fact that ive signed aj styles. but i have hired all new writers and fired vince and his dry ass writers.
THe show is called WMW apocolypse
Announcers are Paul heymen And JOhnny Coachman

opening

Coach: WElcome to WMW apocalypse. tonight we have a great main event! it will be kane vs batista in Hell in a cell match..what do you think paul?

Heyman: It will be a great match..Carazy things will happen in the match..kind of reminds me of ECW.
Caoch: Well we arent in ECW right now we are in the evn better WMW...our first match is about to take place

Billy kidman Vs AJ styles. Great match lots of highflying action but in the end we all know who will win....your winner Billy Kidman!!!!

We see General Manager Vince Russo backstage talking to SHawn michaels about the return of BRet hart and is asking for security because bret has alot of brothers and he might get attacked and says if he gets hurt..russo gets sued. Vince tells Michaels that whatever happens to him tonight...he deserves and shawn says he guarentees someone will get what they deserve.

Next match: THe undertaker vs CHris masters:
Taker is attacked before the match and no one knows who attacked him. We see taker rise and all he says is EVOLUTION.. We then see masters with hunter and flair backstage saying how no one will ever know that hey jumped taker and that they had a n announcement tonight concernig chris masters.

MAtt hardy vs edge (winner gets lita) MAtt has landed a twist of fait on edge when a returning jeff coe out and pulls matt of of edge and out of the ring. matt is counted out a looses the match and jeff says he pulled him out because he is running back to lita only for her to heat on him again ..they hug

Evolution comes out and announces that masters is now in EVolution. Lights go out and all of a sudden when they come back on flair and hunter are gone and taker is in the ring with mastersss.he tombstones him and leaves

BRet harts music hit and is coming down the ramp.. call out micheals and russo and all are in the ring..... michaela sweet chin msics russo and then michaels and hart brawl until co gm Dusty rodes announce next week an iron man match would be held for michaels and hart

Main event " kane vs batista HITC MAtch last 20 minutes batista hota a batista bomb and kane kicks out when kane grabs bat and lands a tombstone and wins

·
Banned
756 Posts
ummm, I think the WWE is really better than that bud. I mean that is how long a good "promo" would be not a real show.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I The Man said:
ummm, I think the WWE is really better than that bud. I mean that is how long a good "promo" would be not a real show.
My promo's normally are alot longer than that. But man unlike the other guys i will tell you what to do, to get better. First off use Bolds, Italics and Underlining, it makes it alot neater but just use it in the right places. You have to work on punctuation like don't write capitals in the middle of a sentenace and do at a beggining of a sentence. And i don't know if they do this on this website but spread you're shows into various posts, if not then keep that the same. In time you will get better, and good luck.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The_Showstopper said:
Mate, come back to me in 6 Months time with a Top 3 BTB Thread, and then ridicule me.
Tell me where i can find any of you're stuff, and i will have a look how good you are. Unfortuantely i can't show you any of my stuff because it has been deleted on PW but ask randyorton24 how good i am? And since he got banned i have got even better than i once was.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
WWE: Afterlife

I suggest you read it Tomorrow as my next Raw will be up Tomorrow.

Wouldn't mind some more readers....

EDIT: Cheers Mike, Raw's up tomorrow, might as well tell you as you've been a regular reader since I brought back the thread.

·
Needs Premium Membership
1,961 Posts
You know Ill be reading man.. lol

Edit- As long as we are giving cheap plugs..

WWE- World Wrestling Entertainment by me and Infamous Canibus :agree:

·
Registered
12 Posts
The_Showstopper said:
WWE: Afterlife

I suggest you read it Tomorrow as my next Raw will be up Tomorrow.

Wouldn't mind some more readers....

EDIT: Cheers Mike, Raw's up tomorrow, might as well tell you as you've been a regular reader since I brought back the thread.
Yeah you're good, but nothing amazing. I would rate myself just as good as you. Now if you were someone like a Jay Lethal, Kid Jericho, Lostock or Holzhammer from PW then you would have something to brag about.

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
Coolstuff said:
Yeah you're good, but nothing amazing. I would rate myself just as good as you. Now if you were someone like a Jay Lethal, Kid Jericho, Lostock or Holzhammer from PW then you would have something to brag about.
Please, unveil some of your work. Or start a Thread here. I would be very intrigued to see how it gets on. You PW people think you own the place around here, but if you don't like what you see around here then fuck off to your own Forum.

Now please excuse me for I have to write Raw and don't need to get entangled in an argument

·
Registered
474 Posts
ha, I had to read this because of the topic title, and it makes me wonder what the WWE would look like without the McMahons. How about Worst Wrestling Entertainment, ha.

I have to give that show 15/10 ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts